Male HQ

Australia - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

bokeh

As i was on my way home, i recalled that there were threads on Aus before.. got people say that Asians got no market in Aus. i guess this 357 is like what bokeh and redken have pointed out- its a place for asians :)

Not true. You make your own market. Tons of asian loving aussies.. and sticky rice lonely asians stuck there. I remember on my first trip to Sydney in 2004, the first guy I met in City Steam was Indonesian.. and we had a 3some with another Vietnamese top. The other GWMs in the steam room were creaming themselves watching us.

For those of you who don't mind GWMs, the best sauna for older GWMs is Kingsteam along Oxford St. Lots of handsome mature guys in their 50s and above who love each other. The busiest time to go is after lunch, a lot of business-types from the city arriving in their suits enjoying some fun before going back to their work or wifes.

KingSteam ;)

For those of you who don't mind GWMs, the best sauna for older GWMs is Kingsteam along Oxford St. Lots of handsome mature guys in their 50s and above who love each other. The busiest time to go is after lunch, a lot of business-types from the city arriving in their suits enjoying some fun before going back to their work or wifes.

I heard about Kingsteam too, its right in the gay Oxford street area. It tends to attract older GWMs, thats why I didnt visit since not into ang mohs.

Thought I would describe the nude beaches that I visited.

The first one is Lady Jane beach. It's a small rocky beach and is almost exclusively gay. Saw a guy masturbating on the beach while there. There was only about 3-4 guys when I was there. However the beach is really really small and in my opinion not worth a trip there. This beach faces the Sydney harbour. At the other side of the peninsular is what the locals call The Gap and it has spectacular views of the sandstone cliffs and the Pacific ocean.

The second one is called Obelisk beach and it is located in North Sydney. While not an exclusively gay beach, many gay men, especially the buff and muscular type like to go there. I counted about 30+ people on the day I visited. Only 2 women there (one of them Chinese, heard her speaking in Mandarin to her ang moh partner). It had been donkey years since I gazed on naked women :-) The rest all guys, but not every one stripped naked. This beach is much better compared to Lady Jane and is definitely worth a visit. At the left corner, there are some rocks that form a path to the cliff above. I followed some guys up the path to the cliff. It has many meandering paths among the shrubs and bushes. Saw a guy sucking another off there. Reminds me of olden days Fort Road beach. Apparently this is a popular playground if sun tanning in the buff makes you horny after a while.

The third one is called Little CongWong beach. It is located in South Sydney. There is a sign saying it is not a legal nude beach, but I guess the locals couldn't care less. This beach seems to attract the mature crowd and also people of all sizes. Saw a group of Japanese guys when I visited. There was an older daddy type with 4-5 young guys. Wonder what's their relationship. The older guy initially was swimming in trunks, but after seeing us stripped naked, he also follow suit! This beach, though not as interesting as Obelisk, is still worth going if you want to spend a lazy afternoon sun tanning at the beach.

Bokeh, i have made up my mind to conquer some Nude beaches in Japan this year. :)

ANyway, I tried to imagine how the beaches in Aus look like.. as i like the sea, the sun, the wind AND the naked guys on the beach.. hence the following pics:

Lady Jane Beach Pic

And an found an article by a bitch who doesnt wan a nude beach Article link

AND an magazine on Aus Naturalism culture Cloths optional Magazine

Hi Andy, look forward to read some interesting reports about the nude beaches in Japan :)

The pictures from the link to the Lady Jane beach look quite good. But when I was there in person, it was a real disappointment. Furthermore I saw some tour boats coming quite close to the beach. It must be one of the items on the cruise itinerary to see a nude beach right in Sydney harbour. Even saw the tourists in the boats waving at us on the beach. It was really quite uncomfortable.

I have posted some photos taken during the trip. Click the link below to take a look :

http://www.flickr.com/photos/24624541@N05/

Cheers

Hi Andy, look forward to read some interesting reports about the nude beaches in Japan :)

The pictures from the link to the Lady Jane beach look quite good. But when I was there in person, it was a real disappointment. Furthermore I saw some tour boats coming quite close to the beach. It must be one of the items on the cruise itinerary to see a nude beach right in Sydney harbour. Even saw the tourists in the boats waving at us on the beach. It was really quite uncomfortable.

I have posted some photos taken during the trip. Click the link below to take a look :

http://www.flickr.com/photos/24624541@N05/

Cheers

Hi Bokeh,

I'm in Sydney now. Can you tell me how you got to Obelisk and Cobblers beach? If they're accessible by public transport, I might have a look myself :whistle:

Hi bearlover,

Actually I intended to go Obelisk by public transport, but in the end my friend drove me there as he was off on that day. Here are the instructions I gathered from the net. Seems pretty accurate. We parked at the carpark and walked down Chowder Bay Road to the steps which led directly to the beach. I also remembered seeing a bus stop near the carpark.

The bus timetime and route brochure can be obtained free of charge from Transit kiosk. There is one just outside Circular Quay.

Happy nude sun-tanning!

From the net. How to get to Obelisk beach :

A water taxi will take you, or you can get there by land taxi. Both these options are expensive from the south side of the Harbour.

By Bus from Wynyard Station, take the 244 bus to Balmoral Naval Base (the last stop on the line) from bus stand A/B on the corner of Margaret and Carrington Streets in the City. This bus departs hourly from 09:29, then 10:29 etc.

Once there, walk through the parking lot on the right side of the road and brave the bush track to the beach. Some call this walk, the Enchanted Forrest Trek and many a Troll can be seen lurking in the shadows. It is not easy to find the beach, as pathways meander in all directions. You will pass many a pilgrim on these paths. Though it appears all are on a determined mission, most will stop to point you in the general direction of the beach.

The other way to the beach is to walk about 100 meters down Chowder Bay Road and keep an eye out for steps leading down to the beach. This is a more direct route to the beach and is recommended to the first timer as he is less likely to be way-laid, bush-whacked or side-shunted.

How to get to Cobbler's beach :

Cobbler's Beach is a legally designated nude beach on Middle Head which juts out into Sydney Harbour. It is a small beach. As it is on the harbour it is not a surf ocean beach like Werrong described later. Middle Head is on the north side of the harbour close to the neighborhood of Mosman, a very well-to-do area. The crowd at Cobbler's is mostly males weekdays but weekends the beach can be absolutely packed with a mixed crowd of families, couples and single girls and guys. The sand fills quickly so get there early. 10 a.m. would be good. A grassy area behind the beach can accomodate dozens of sunbathers. A visiting boat lands ashore in season and sells ice cream! It is a fun sight to see a queue of naked beachgoers with money in hand waiting their turn to buy something. Nude weddings have been held at Cobbler's!

Getting there:

By auto from the city go over the Sydney Harbour bridge and exit at Neutral Bay via Military Rd. (Rt. 14) Follow this to Spit Junction and continue on to Mosman Junction. Continue straight through and just after Raglan Rd. bear left onto Middle Head Rd. This turns into Chowder Bay Rd. After about 100 m. you will see HMAS Penguin navy facility on left and beyond it on left a parking area for Middle head sports oval. Walk across oval (or go around if a game on) and find trail down to beach.

By bus take bus 244 from Wynyard Station in the city. When you get on ask driver if he is going to Middle Head oval. This route does not run on Sunday. On Sunday take route 227-Mosman Junction, or less good, 230 or 243-Spit Junction. These put you two or three km away from the oval but if you are in shape it is not bad to walk. Mosman has a grocers for picnic stuff for the beach (IGA) and heaps of trendy shops and cafes to visit after the beach and a very nice public library. Bus info and help: Sydney Buses http://www.sydneybuses.nsw.gov.au Telephone 131 500.

BearLover!! Its beautiful!

DOM is also somewhat right. the most handsome face among those pics is the 3rd pic from top left. The guy in the 2nd pic from the sixth row also has handsome face but i prefer the former :D

Also the weather seems super!! whats the temp. like?

Ahem...thanks for the compliments :oops: Unfortunately, the temperature hit 39C for the 4 days I was there. What you didn't see were the huffing and puffing while doing the hike at Kata Tjuta and the ridiculous amount of flies that swarmed everyone while out in the open.

Edited by bearlover

Ahem...thanks for the compliments :oops: Unfortunately, the temperature hit 39C for the 4 days I was there. What you didn't see were the huffing and puffing while doing the hike at Kata Tjuta and the ridiculous amount of flies that swarmed everyone while out in the open.

If the person is you, I would like to invest in you. I don't mind to be friend and wait for you to grow older, but who knows you are the one can change my taste from oldies to young as well ? I am middle age chubby, I used to call myself bear but after seeing some intelliegent posts I dicovered myself is closer to a Pig.

If the person is you, I would like to invest in you. I don't mind to be friend and wait for you to grow older, but who knows you are the one can change my taste from oldies to young as well ? I am middle age chubby, I used to call myself bear but after seeing some intelliegent posts I dicovered myself is closer to a Pig.

Thanks I guess, but this is not the appropriate forum for hooking up.

>DOM, Bearlover> Wouldnt delete it but Agreed on the above. And, I leave it to u all to PM each other from here. Andy ;)

Edited by Andy@Tokyo

Next batch of photos up. None of me though.

Sydney tip 1:

Don't get ripped of by the airport train ($16 one way)! The airport line was built by private funds and they are charging ridiculous amounts to recover the cost. Instead, buy a weekly travelpass (which of course, cannot be used at stations on the Airport Line) from the newsagent at the airport and take the 400 bus from the airport to Rockdale Station (which isn't on the airport line) and proceed from there. More info at 131500.info

Wow BL, nice pics man. What camera were you using? Not the phone cam you used in Tehran right?

Your pics and Panda's pics of his trip to Tibet are so good I am shy to share my pics of my trip to a kampong in Bintan during the Good Friday weekend. :oops:

Btw, did you eventually go on the Milford Track? Absolutely stunning as I understand it.

Please play safely! Use a condom if you are having anal sex.

Wow BL, nice pics man. What camera were you using? Not the phone cam you used in Tehran right?

Your pics and Panda's pics of his trip to Tibet are so good I am shy to share my pics of my trip to a kampong in Bintan during the Good Friday weekend. :oops:

Btw, did you eventually go on the Milford Track? Absolutely stunning as I understand it.

Lungker, thanks for the compliments. I'm using a Sony DSC-H9, although in hindsight I wish I had chosen the Canon Powershot S5 IS instead. I usually take many pictures and upload the better ones, so alot of it is trial and error :) You can try reading websites/books on improving your photography skills too. I'm not a pro, but most good pictures are a result of good picture composition.

The Milford Track is in new Zealand. It is one of my goals to do it although trekking over 3 days can be quite daunting. I hear the views are spectacular.

Edited by bearlover

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Hi guys

Many thanks for this wonderful posting on Sydney.

I am planning a trip to Sydney in April and I have 2 free night hotel stay in a hotel in Kiama, which is about an hour ride from Sydney City. Can I check if there is anything interesting around Kiama area worth visiting or I should just stick to Sydney city given that I am only intending to spend about 6 days in Sydney. This is my first trip there and would like to concentrate on those "must-see" places and of course some gay joints, haha...

Any inputs are greatly appreciated!

• 2 weeks later...

Since when you have an eye for other than LKK (= lau kok kok for the benefit of DOM) or 'wooden smell'? :lol: But in this case, I second your eye for a good investment.

我有煙但係邊個有火。。。

Guest -gam-

Kiama is about one and a half hours drive from Sydney CBD. Basically, it's a seaside town that boasts a fishing fleet and a Blow Hole. Don't get too excited! This is a geographic feature whereby the ocean water rushes into a rock formation which results in a huge spray of water being sent upwards. It depends on the day. It's not always happening. Even Blow Holes have performance issues sometimes. :unsure: The drive is mostly motorway and, not especially scenic.

It really depends what you're looking for in your trip. I'd probably stay put in Sydney. If you're tourist orientated and want to see the sights, content yourself with day trips, eg: out to the Blue Mountains, a Bridge Climb on the Harbour Bridge, go up Centre Point Tower and admire the view.

I thought Bokeh did very well in his trip. It sounds like his trip was very well researched and it paid off. :thumb:

Any inputs are greatly appreciated!

Hmm..first timer...

Of course you must do the usual touristy stuff: Opera House, Darling Harbour, Hyde Park, Manly, Bondi, Harbour Bridge, Oxford St., QVB, Paddy's Market

Recommended: Watsons Bay (the Gap and Hornby lighthouse, passing by Lady Bay Beach :)), Olympic Park, Bondi to Coogee walk, Palm Beach (2.5hrs by bus), Blue Mountains, Botanic Gardens, Taronga Zoo, Sydney City Steam :whistle:

Some tips:

1. get the Green weekly travelpass which allows you on most buses and trains within the touristy zones and on all ferries. If you're really intrepid and don't want to feed money to AirportLink (your green travelpass is useless on the airport line), avoid the train from the airport and take the 400 bus from airport to Rockdale station (Burwood direction) and then take the train to your destination. Adds 1/2 hr to your journey but save $14. Buy the travelpass from newsagent at airport.

2. If you intend to cross the Harbour Bridge by foot, take the train to Milsons Point station and walk from there. Saves you climbing alot of steps compared from doing it from the Rocks end.

3. Water is very expensive there...fill your bottle before you leave

4. There is a glass lift next to the cafe after the ferries at circular quay on the opera house side. Use it to go up to Cahill Expressway viewing gallery (above circular quay station) and you get a panoramic view of the Harbour Bridge and Opera House. About the only spot in circular quay where you can get both in your picture at the same time. Best of all, nobody cos most miss the lift.

5. Pyrmont Bridge at Darling Harbour opens at certain times of the day to let boats through. Might be of some interest...

6. Chinese/vietnamese food in Chinatown is comparatively cheaper... Harry's Cafe de Wheel's hotdogs/pies are worth a try. One at Woolloomooloo and another at Capitol Square (along George St near Paddy's Market)

7. Buy tim tams & Krispy Kreme

Have fun in Sydney!

Edited by bearlover

• 11 months later...

Visiting Perth, Adelaide, Melbourne, Lauceston

Any recommendation nude beach/park, sauna, hanging place or whereever PLu go there?

When in Melbourne, you might like to visit these PLU places.

http://www.sircuit.com.au/Site/About_Us.html

http://www.wetonwellington.com.au/menu.html

http://www.club80.net/index.php

http://www.subwaysauna.com.au/

http://www.qguide.com.au/story/melbourne/Ten-Plus.php

Have fun! ;)

Guest Ausgam

MELBOURNE

I'm not sure what age you are or what scene you may be looking for.

In terms of clubs/pubs, I've always enjoyed the Peel Hotel (corner of Peel & Wellington Streets, Collingwood). It's a bar on two levels with three quite distinctly different areas and a large number of Asian patrons and those that like Asian guys. ;-)

Just down the Road is Wet on Wellington Sauna - probably the nicest, cleanest and most modern sauna in Melbourne. Just up Peel Street is Club 80 which is a clothed cruising venue as far as I know.

Over in South Yarra/Prahran on Commercial Road, you may enjoy the Exchange Hotel - it's a bar favoured by twinks. They have free internet, lounges, pinball machines and a dance club.

Further down the road is Market. This is probably the most popular gay nightclub in Melbourne. In between Market and the Exchange is the intersection of Porter Street. If you go up Porter Street you will find a clothed cruising venue (sorry I forget what it's called) and at 55 Porter Street is a sauna favoured by Exchange & Market patrons after they've danced their little hearts out.

FWIW, you may receive recommendations for Steamworks in the CBD. I have heard that it has closed down.

ADELAIDE

As far as I know there is only one gay venue as such. It's a sauna at 431 Pulteney Street, Adelaide. I went to Adelaide one time, did all my research and discovered this venue but ran out of time, so I didn't get to investigate it. :o

By the way, why aren't you visiting Sydney???

Guest Travellers

MELBOURNE

ADELAIDE

Thanks lots for the info ....

Any idea about Launceston and Perth?

Visited Sydney/Darwin/GoldCoast/Brisbane mid 2009 so this round another cities

Btw r u in OZ now? if so which city?

Guest places

Got this recommendation from other angmoh web

Melbourne

Commercial Road:

Has a few good places like

The Market (Big posh club, $20 entry)

Heaven's Door (Dance Bar/club, Free)

The Exchange Bar (Dance Bar, up to $10 entry)

you can see the location on this map:

http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=...

Also a good place to go would be A Bar Called Barry in

Fitzroy. It has a gay night on "IQ" Thursday nights. It

closes rather early (around 2am) and everyone then goes

to The Peel which is just down the road.

A Bar Called Barry (Club/Dance Bar, $3 entry on IQ

Thursdays)

The Peel (club, Free, Open all week nights)

Here is where both of these are:

http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=A+Bar+Ca...

-68+Smith+St,+Collingwood+VIC+306

&daddr=Wellington+St&geocode=FVsfv_0dyESkCCHodKOM2JGm4ilf7aVY50LWajGMglB8CoBaLw%3BFUYjv_0dy1CkCA&hl=en&mra=ls&dirflg=d&sll=-37.806342,144.985199&sspn=0.007409,0.016512&ie=UTF8&ll=-37.807665,144.984126&spn=0.014885,0.033023&z=16

Sircuit (http://www.sircuit.com.au/Site/Home.html) if

you like guys your age or older.

The Peel (http://www.thepeel.com.au/) for younger guys

and you just want to dance around and have fun.

The Market (http://www.markethotel.com.au/) for a more

hardcore dance club (where the average age is 18-40)

For accommodation... when I first moved to Melbourne, I

stayed at a nice Backpackers in the city ....their

website is

http://www.hoteldiscovery.com.au/www/356/1001127/default.asp

=================

South Yarra is one of the gay districts, just near

Chapel St (the hight street shopping street)

So one of the streets off Chapel is called Commercial

road and that is where you will find a bunch of gay

clubs =)

-The Market (good)

-The Xchange (good)

-Heavens Door (bit crappy...ha ha)

so thats always fun to check out there.

also there is a gay district out in StKilda I believe

which is where The Peel is. Quite an awesome club

although I have NO idea how to get there.....ive always

been directed lol

anyways im sure u will find info easy enough!!!!

and have fun with it!!

oh and for hostels i really have no idea....ive never

actually stayed at one really in australia. although in

high school for our trips to melbourne we always used

to stay at a place called The Claremont. Its quite cool

and i THINK cheap. is just near Chapel street too!!!

Good luck!!

================

Adelaide

As for gay in Adelaide, there is a nightclub,gay sauna,

gay bar..the usual things.. also interesting a gay nude

beach. That is unusual cos it is legal nude beach

called maslins beach, south of the city

============

Perth

There is only 1 sauna in Perth. Called Perth Steam Works in Forbes Street off William St Northbridge. Good place not as good as '10 MensClub".

anyone ever been any of mentioned places? info plz ...

Melb might have some overlapped as mentioned by several local angmohs

Guest Ausgam

I made a few comments below. By the way, I am from Sydney. :thumb:

For accommodation, use www.wotif.com.au or even www.lastminute.com.au. I usually favour serviced apartment accommodation in South Yarra, either Medina or Quest. Quest is a 2min walk to Exchange, Market & Port Street Sauna. I don't know why I find this so convenient! :whistle:

Got this recommendation from other angmoh web

Melbourne

Commercial Road:

Has a few good places like

The Market (Big posh club, $20 entry) - this is smaller than ARQ in Sydney but I would say is Melbourne's equivalent nightclub.

Heaven's Door (Dance Bar/club, Free) -

The Exchange Bar (Dance Bar, up to $10 entry) - similar to Sydney's Palms

you can see the location on this map:

http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=...

Also a good place to go would be A Bar Called Barry in

Fitzroy. It has a gay night on "IQ" Thursday nights. It

closes rather early (around 2am) and everyone then goes

to The Peel which is just down the road.

A Bar Called Barry (Club/Dance Bar, $3 entry on IQ

Thursdays)

The Peel (club, Free, Open all week nights) - similar to Sydney's Midnight Shift. NB: It is in Collingwood, not St Kilda.

Here is where both of these are:

http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=A+Bar+Ca...

-68+Smith+St,+Collingwood+VIC+306

&daddr=Wellington+St&geocode=FVsfv_0dyESkCCHodKOM2JGm4ilf7aVY50LWajGMglB8CoBaLw%3BFUYjv_0dy1CkCA&hl=en&mra=ls&dirflg=d&sll=-37.806342,144.985199&sspn=0.007409,0.016512&ie=UTF8&ll=-37.807665,144.984126&spn=0.014885,0.033023&z=16

Sircuit (http://www.sircuit.com.au/Site/Home.html) if

you like guys your age or older.

The Peel (http://www.thepeel.com.au/) for younger guys

and you just want to dance around and have fun.

The Market (http://www.markethotel.com.au/) for a more

hardcore dance club (where the average age is 18-40)

For accommodation... when I first moved to Melbourne, I

stayed at a nice Backpackers in the city ....their

website is

http://www.hoteldiscovery.com.au/www/356/1001127/default.asp

=================

South Yarra is one of the gay districts, just near

Chapel St (the hight street shopping street)

So one of the streets off Chapel is called Commercial

road and that is where you will find a bunch of gay

clubs =)

-The Market (good)

-The Xchange (good)

-Heavens Door (bit crappy...ha ha)

so thats always fun to check out there.

also there is a gay district out in StKilda I believe

which is where The Peel is. Quite an awesome club

although I have NO idea how to get there.....ive always

been directed lol

anyways im sure u will find info easy enough!!!!

and have fun with it!!

oh and for hostels i really have no idea....ive never

actually stayed at one really in australia. although in

high school for our trips to melbourne we always used

to stay at a place called The Claremont. Its quite cool

and i THINK cheap. is just near Chapel street too!!!

Good luck!!

================

Adelaide

As for gay in Adelaide, there is a nightclub,gay sauna,

gay bar..the usual things.. also interesting a gay nude

beach. That is unusual cos it is legal nude beach

called maslins beach, south of the city

============

Perth

There is only 1 sauna in Perth. Called Perth Steam Works in Forbes Street off William St Northbridge. Good place not as good as '10 MensClub".

anyone ever been any of mentioned places? info plz ...

Melb might have some overlapped as mentioned by several local angmohs

I live in Melb :) It really depends on what your scene is.

The scene in Melbourne is broadly divided in North and South (of the River)

The South Scene is more twinky, druggy, pretty and party boys.

The North Scene is more down to earth, beary, middle working class, hairy men :)

In terms of accommodation, most places are gay friendly but there are also gay run bed and breakfast places.

If you want to be close to the South venues, try Hotel Saville or The Cullen (very new and quite Ex I think)

If you want to be close to the North venues, try Metropole Hotel

There are also a number of beats around town.

North Venues (All within 10 minutes walk to 10 minutes on public transport from Metropole):

Sauna - Wet on Wellington (in Collingwood) where the younger guys hang or Spa Guy (in Abbotsford) where chubbies and older guys hang

Sex on Site Venues - Sircuit or Club 80 (2 minutes apart from each other) Sircuit is free admission with a bar down stairs.

Clubbing? - The Peel is good

Pub and Pick Up (Bears Social) - The Laird or DTs (in Richmond)

South Venues (All within 5 minutes walk to 5 minutes cab from the Cullen or Saville)

Sex on Site Venue - Ten Plus

Sauna - 55 Porter Street

Club Scene - Exchange Hotel, Market, Heaven's Door (which has an Asian night on Wednesdays... I have never been though might check it out soon)

In the City Centre (near Flinders Street Station) - Subway Sauna

And yes Steamworks is closed.

If you are here in the next couple of weeks - the MELBOURNE QUEER FILM FESTIVAL is on with lots of great movies.

I also used to live in Perth, and my partner was from Perth.

There's not much there other than Connections and the Court Hotel (which are dance bars and pub)

and Perth Steam Work, Beaufort Street. Accommodation around there... try Mount Lawley or Northbridge side (a bit seedy though).

Perth is a bit of a beat city by the way. Check our SQUIRT.ORG

Have fun and enjoy yourself eh :) When are you here?

Edited by gamcubmelb

How about Darwin ??? Anyone can advise PLU bars/clubs/saunas, nude beaches, "reasonable price" hotels and adventurous tours I should try ?

Thanks in advance :thumb:

this site might help http://www.dnamagazine.com.au/articles/news.asp?news_id=6003&c=92431

Cairns is much more gay friendly in the far North of Australia. <_<

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Subway-Melb_OZ

In Subway Melbourne Lunch time special AUD 17....

Crazy amazing crowd .... all from nearby offices.

After tired long connecting flight (Ruled by supercheap 2 cities by Qantas)

{Picked direct connection at Perth, and stay in Perth later stage on way home)

Nightmare start as soon as touched down. Loooooooooooooooong immigration que, some 1 complaint changi's long que, bet he never been in Perth one.

1.5 hours to clear immigration, only 3 staffs to clear almost 5 flight which touched down same nite.

Afterward nightmare not ended yet, another snail long que for food quarantine check.

Struggled on que ..... at last managed 2.30 am (landed 00.00) to enter the terminal .... small ... and surprise i have to do another domestic check in later wee morning at another terminal.

Transfer only can be done by bus which only start 4am. Took short rest on the benches which are not many (now I know why Hongkong and Singapore airport grabbed the best title in Asia Pacific)

4am a sudden rushed toward bus stop a bus which can not accomodate much arrived. Lucky as kiasuism worked i cut que and managed squeezed in (next bus 5am only hourly run, and I afraid of missed the flight)

20 min bus ride to domestic terminal (who the hell is the genius architect that create 2 different terminal far far away with louzy hourly bus transfer)

Shocked to know flight delayed due to storm (which in the city itself dry, no sign of storm)

5 hours delayed ......

Reached Melbourne super tired ..... so next time never try Perth direct transfer ..... better overnite or get direct other place u wish to go.

Today only 1 target sauna to steam me and relax me as it is just start of my forthnite holiday ruinned by tiring connection from Perth.

Voila ..... picking subway is a great choice.

Before entering quite anxious whether weekday midday hour will be happening.

Just 5 minutes ago entered I was grabbed in steam room by the hungry angmoh wolfs such as never try any asian rice 4 against 1 gosh ...........

so after 1 round now resting in net room, to share

It is great big area, quite confusing maze but great and big jacuzzi pool. Lots of pxxn different theme, many strange acts.

Next to me someone watching net pxxn but gals .... and jerked off.....

Weird ha ... gay sauna, watching gals pxxn ....

wanna fill my stomach with beef florentine first ... and explore further ...

2 hands up (10 fingers) and 2 feet up ... subway is great if u wanna relax in Melbourne next time.

• 2 months later...

Just quick and urgent question :wacko:

I just heard that SIA and MAS's pilots were caught and fined after their laptops were screened and checked in Australia Immigration.

It is because of there is child pxxno movies inside.

But I just want to have confirmation is it allowed to have adult/gay pxxno movies in my laptop when travelling to Australia ??? I tried to Google but no information ...

Sometimes, the greatest journey is the distance between two people

I just heard that SIA and MAS's pilots were caught and fined after their laptops were screened and checked in Australia Immigration.

But I just want to have confirmation is it allowed to have adult/gay pxxno movies in my laptop when travelling to Australia ??? I tried to Google but no information ...

What they had is against the law because it involves people under age.

What happened to MAS and SIA's pilot is correct. But my question is how about gay pxxno movies ???

They did not state clearly at all (only mention about pxxno).

Anyway, I travelled to Darwin and there is ONLY 1 gay bar, it is called Throb, in Smith Street, very near walking distance in city central.

But it turned out ugly to me. I had to pay 15$ for entry (without drink) to watch stupid boring Cabaret Show, worst compared to DJ in Bangkok. The crowd is much terrible, 60% is my grandparent generation (straight people) coming to watch the show - I guess they are tourists or parents of some gays/les. 30% is lesbian and only 10% is gay.

The only interesting thing left is HOT goodlooking Topless waiters :rolleyes:

Sometimes, the greatest journey is the distance between two people

What happened to MAS and SIA's pilot is correct. But my question is how about gay pxxno movies ???

They did not state clearly at all (only mention about pxxno).

Anyway, I travelled to Darwin and there is ONLY 1 gay bar, it is called Throb, in Smith Street, very near walking distance in city central.

But it turned out ugly to me. I had to pay 15$ for entry (without drink) to watch stupid boring Cabaret Show, worst compared to DJ in Bangkok. The crowd is much terrible, 60% is my grandparent generation (straight people) coming to watch the show - I guess they are tourists or parents of some gays/les. 30% is lesbian and only 10% is gay.

The only interesting thing left is HOT goodlooking Topless waiters :rolleyes:

Adult gay or straight pxxn is not against the law.

Wow! They have a gay bar in Darwin now?

I was there 10 years ago and they had nothing.

There was a recent change in the incoming passenger declaration form here in Australia that included a question asking if you were carrying pxxnography. They are supposed to be looking for child pxxnography but the question is not specific so they can check for any pxxnography. That doesn't mean that pxxnography is illegal, just that they can ask you if you have any and check it if you do. This would include any pxxn you had made yourself.

I flew into Australia a week ago and the incoming passenger declaration form I was given on the SIA flight didn't include the question so it must have been an older version. If you can get a form on your flight then chances are it won't have the question on pxxn. If you get one at the airport when you arrive then it might.

See also -

http://www.embraceaustralia.com/australia-holidaymakers-asked-to-declare-pxxn-7108.htm

At least make sure that none of the pxxn you are carrying shows guys who look like they are under 18 or contains any extreme fetishes.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.