Male HQ

Australia - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

bokeh

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have been to Australia sauna. I notice that whites usually shun Asian . Is this true? There are a few Chinese Asian which look presentable at the sauna but their height is around 1.7 to 1.75 which seems a shorter when stand among whites and all of them were not picked up. Could it be our package is not as big as their hence they are not interested in us?

^ I have been to Australian saunas and did not have that problem.  Sometimes I blow a few times in one visit with a few different people before I leave. 

Not so different from S'pore - some like me, some don't like me.  I like some of them, I don't like some of them. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

No very exciting unfortunately - do check the websites for the two main saunas. Usually towel-free nights are the most popular but you'll still be dealing with a mostly mature-aged crowd. It's the time of gay apps for booty-calls... 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest SGexploringOZ

Any Singaporean going to be in Melbourne 6-9 Feb, or living there at the moment? I'm visiting and wanna check out the gay clubs and saunas... any suggestions most welcome!

Looking forward to seeing Oz gay scene

Hi guys, any saunas or places in melb for guys like me who are into (much) older guys? I like daddies of all races haha. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

You might also want to try Spa Guy which is rather run down but has an older crowd. Definitely Club 80 too... Happy to answer Melb questions ;)

Thanks guys! How is the crowd there? I went to one in Japan and was impressed by the friendly vibe there. I heard Asians aren't particularly wanted in Australia in general. Any experience in club 80? Thanks again!

Thanks guys! How is the crowd there? I went to one in Japan and was impressed by the friendly vibe there. I heard Asians aren't particularly wanted in Australia in general. Any experience in club 80? Thanks again![/

Younger gen don't really go to such places to hook up. Just the older gen..guys in late 40's onwards. .

Thanks guys! How is the crowd there? I went to one in Japan and was impressed by the friendly vibe there. I heard Asians aren't particularly wanted in Australia in general. Any experience in club 80? Thanks again!

Never been to Club 80, but I had a lot of fun in Spa guy.  They liked me being Chinese and all.

Australia has a lot of choice - there are people from all over the word with people who have different preferences.

Like Yhtang says - there are some places that attract different clientale :)

Club 80 attracts the non-twinks generally - so if you are a twink - whether you are Caucasian or Asian, you might not have a great chance lol.

There is also Subway in the CBD which attracts the more Body Beautiful crowd if you want to try it.

BTW, many of us "Asians" do quite well in Australia. It has its problems of course but every place does... like Singapore with PRCs...

• 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.