Male HQ

Australia - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

bokeh

Any Singaporean going to be in Melbourne 6-9 Feb, or living there at the moment? I'm visiting and wanna check out the gay clubs and saunas... any suggestions most welcome!

Looking forward to seeing Oz gay scene

Will be there around that time ✌️ visiting wow

• 1 month later...
Guest Be careful

Wet on Wellington is nice, but is not that easy to reach the place. Subway is very central, at Flinder's Street Station.

Yes is nice with the swim pool, I think is the only gay sauna in Melbourne with the swimming pool.

But be careful with yr money in the locker, my wallet got stolen in their locker, all my cast, credit card and IC all gone! I went to made a police report and the staff later on told the police I didn't locked my locker properly! What the Fxxk he said to to police!

So next time don't bring too many money to this sauna and put yr ic I the hotel.

Well, the story not finish with me yet, when I back home and when to replace my new ID card I got to paid 100 bucks fine, the staff working there didn't even told me to fill a form in order to get a void of penaity and I also don't know about this just give she my Australia police report and she just hand it back to me (maybe she don't read English )and said I have to pay 100 bucks for missing IC for the first time.

Yes is nice with the swim pool, I think is the only gay sauna in Melbourne with the swimming pool.

But be careful with yr money in the locker, my wallet got stolen in their locker, all my cast, credit card and IC all gone! I went to made a police report and the staff later on told the police I didn't locked my locker properly! What the Fxxk he said to to police!

So next time don't bring too many money to this sauna and put yr ic I the hotel.

Well, the story not finish with me yet, when I back home and when to replace my new ID card I got to paid 100 bucks fine, the staff working there didn't even told me to fill a form in order to get a void of penaity and I also don't know about this just give she my Australia police report and she just hand it back to me (maybe she don't read English )and said I have to pay 100 bucks for missing IC for the first time.

Are u refering to Wet on wellington or subway?

Guest Be careful

Are u refering to Wet on wellington or subway?

Wet on a Wellington

Subway is the best one out of all the sauna i have been in many difference countries. Not just in term of the facilities, they also very friendly, u can also get a free pass and re-entry with no extra cost, they don't mind how long you will spend yr time in their sauna with you single visit fare, they wouldnt stop u eating you own foods there, but if u do eating something inside please don't make a mess for them to clean, otherwise they may ban costumer to have foods eating inside their place next time.

You can search on Internet the best top 10 sauna in the world they are on the list.

Last time you can collect stamps with yr every visit and after 6 or 10 stamps collects you get one free entry, but I not sure they still do this?

The boss very gorgeous too Hehe

• 3 weeks later...
Guest sydney

Went to 3 saunas during my trip to sydney. My take on sydney saunas:

1. 357- clean, ample space for cruising and fun. Asians and angmohs mixed crowd. Good if u r asian potato or rice queen. Had some nice cocks here.

2. Bodyline- clean, modern, nice facilities, many cute and fit angmohs but mostly with attitude and also do not like asians. very bad experience here with some alpha angmohs calling asians names. Wont ever be back here.

3. Headquarters- mainly angmohs, kinky place with sling rooms and jail cells with leather studs, etc. Not many people if u go early but towards later in the night alot of public kinky fun with subs serving doms. Had a good time here even though i was only asian in there.

Went to 3 saunas during my trip to sydney. My take on sydney saunas:

1. 357- clean, ample space for cruising and fun. Asians and angmohs mixed crowd. Good if u r asian potato or rice queen. Had some nice cocks here.

2. Bodyline- clean, modern, nice facilities, many cute and fit angmohs but mostly with attitude and also do not like asians. very bad experience here with some alpha angmohs calling asians names. Wont ever be back here.

3. Headquarters- mainly angmohs, kinky place with sling rooms and jail cells with leather studs, etc. Not many people if u go early but towards later in the night alot of public kinky fun with subs serving doms. Had a good time here even though i was only asian in there.

Thanks for the info and update.  I also had fun when I went to 357. 

Guest Guest

Thinking of going 357 this coming trip to Sydney. Had never entered into a sauna before. Reading from their website, it says that people there are friendly.

Hey guys.I will be heading to Perth this July. Need some suggestions on places to visit. I will be staying around the cbd area.  :)

1st off IMO, Western Australians are the friendliest people you will ever meet.

I recommend to get out of Perth and do a few day tour trips.

Once you do one, you will want to do another.

They're all great and "Wave Rock" is wonderful to see.

Have fun! :)

Just back from subway sauna. Don't think the white there like Asian Chinese at all. Was being a statue for 6hrs straight without getting hitch.

At least I got some encounters at 357 Sydney

Guest Guest

Just back from subway sauna. Don't think the white there like Asian Chinese at all. Was being a statue for 6hrs straight without getting hitch.

At least I got some encounters at 357 Sydney

oh sorry to hear that..but my experience was to the contrary. .I was the only indian there though. .

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest

Depends on what sorts of things you wanna do, food, culture, markets, scenery, shopping, history and galleries or sex? lol

ya..like guys check out this forum to know where the eating places are or the best shopping places..lol

• 3 weeks later...
Guest RacistPeepur

Avoid that place the owner is a rude cunt, if you are hot and potato queen the ang moh there generally not into Asians and the place is a hole as in nothing there, peepur are not that friendly if you are non whites and super expensive.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Like to explore the gay scene in Australia but afraid they don't like Asians. Heard so much about it.

What you guys think?

Don't believe stuff you haven't seen for yourself.

Australia is now a large part of asia.

There are people from all over the world living in Australia.

I had the same impression about Singapore based on what I'd heard.

It was so bad, I went back 2 more times after that 1st visit. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Am heading to Aussie east coast from brissy to Melbourne next month and looking for fun. Just wanna suck as many cocks as possible but no anal. Am not sure if there are any tip for brissy here cos the thread is so long. Anyone with experience, to help. Basically wanna check out saunas, adult bookstores with gloryholes and be able to exhibit in gay clubs wearing just a thong or nude.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.