Male HQ

Australia - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

bokeh

• 2 weeks later...

Sydney has more people ... so, if you're looking for fun, 357 sauna in Chinatown in Sydney has more actions.

For Melbourne, it's more quiet ... so, better if you have friends to hang out and do activities ... or get to know friends from friends.

In regards to apps .... still the same, grindr, jackd, blued

not sure what tips you're looking for ?!

• 1 month later...
On 3/15/2018 at 12:51 PM, Ben S said:

Sydney has more people ... so, if you're looking for fun, 357 sauna in Chinatown in Sydney has more actions.

For Melbourne, it's more quiet ... so, better if you have friends to hang out and do activities ... or get to know friends from friends.

In regards to apps .... still the same, grindr, jackd, blued

not sure what tips you're looking for ?!

ru referring to 357 city steam on sussex?  that is really a very happening gay sauna with many gay Asians and whites who are asian lovers.  love the place.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/3/2018 at 3:38 AM, bedokboy said:

any recommendations?

Bring some very warm clothing as winter is just about to hit.

Try subway sauna and don't forget to take ID as it is compulsory for everybody.

All saunas have the same security system installed and if anyone causes any trouble at one venue, they will be denied entry at all venues.

So it is for the safety of all patrons at all venues.

On 5/9/2018 at 4:58 PM, Butterscotch said:

Has anyone heard of and/or went to a Melbourne Wankers session?

Heard, but never been.

location isn’t exactly near cbd ... need to travel.

Just use app like grindr, jackd, hornet, blued in cbd.

if want to check sauna, consider wet on Wellington and subway.

for clubbing, check out peel, sircuit, if you’re younger generation then try poof doof.

On 5/11/2018 at 5:18 PM, Ben S said:

Heard, but never been.

for clubbing, check out peel, sircuit, if you’re younger generation then try poof doof.

Ah okay. I didn't get a chance to club in Melbourne when I was there. Hopefully next time.

On 5/13/2018 at 8:32 AM, noobgay said:

Anyone going to Sydney? I'll be there 25-27 May, 26 year old Chinese guy here who's super noob but really wants to check out gay night life in Sydney :) 

You can head down to ARQ, seems like the most happening club in Sydney. I was there though personally I didn't like it that much haha.

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/9/2018 at 12:50 PM, sgnusboy89 said:

heading to Syd/Tasmania/Melbourne in August. any must-trys?

Sign up to travelzoo, they have lots of discounts on day trips and other touristy stuff.

If you can score just one discount on just 1 thing you are interested in then it will be well worth your while.

You'll need a nice warm coat to wear on arrival because it sure will be cold.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/9/2018 at 10:50 AM, sgnusboy89 said:

heading to Syd/Tasmania/Melbourne in August. any must-trys?

Sydney: try to plan a trip to the Blue Mountains. It's like going to spectacular Alps or Rockies...but accessible via subway, only two hours from Sydney. The view is breath-taking, uniquely Ozzie...not expensive, can even plan a day trip! :thumb:

• 2 weeks later...

Was at Melbourne and didnt go to the saunas as its the last leg of my Pacific trip (and its 20AUD++ even with student concession), but grindr and jack'd has quite a lot of Asians.

The Peel is quite a happening gay club away from the main gay area. Sucked a few cocks in the toilet that night and got grinded by a few dudes on the dance floor. Most of the guys start to take off their tops and grind everyone (though the asian boys seem exclusive but white boys usually just go for anyone lol).

Guest Craig11
On 5/11/2018 at 5:18 PM, Ben S said:

Heard, but never been.

Does Sircuit still have a cruising area up stairs or has that been removed?

On 7/27/2018 at 10:35 PM, Guest Craig11 said:

Does Sircuit still have a cruising area up stairs or has that been removed?

Friend said half of area has been converted to pub called Molly’s 

small part still for cruising.

club 80 nearby is more happening for hookup ... but with prep, many bareback actions

or go to sauna (wet on Wellington) and stay all night ... some could go there to crash after clubbing

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/25/2018 at 5:53 PM, Justcurious_87 said:

Just came back from Sydney.

357 on Sussex St is where it's at. So much action..

I was so tempted to abandon my hotel and stay there cause you can get 'pass outs' and also at $26 for 20 hours - it's cheaper than a hotel lolol

Would love to hear more about your experience at 357

On 8/25/2018 at 5:53 PM, Justcurious_87 said:

Just came back from Sydney.

357 on Sussex St is where it's at. So much action..

I was so tempted to abandon my hotel and stay there cause you can get 'pass outs' and also at $26 for 20 hours - it's cheaper than a hotel lolol

There are other saunas in Sydney, but i’ve only been to 357, and i’ve got no complaints.

357 is open 24/7 from Friday night until Monday morning.

there are events too, like sex show and foam party (if they haven’t change it).

so, weekends is a good time to check it out and stay for a while.

cheaper than hotel but not a place where you can sleep comfortably.

there is a room on top floor dedicated for resting (no sex) ... but once it’s full, well, and can be noisy.

get a cheap hostel nearby ... or Airbnb, just in case.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Joel KL

I was in Sydney 2 weeks ago. Went to ARQ - People there were so racist - the whites didn't want to dance with the Asians - in the bathroom - they complained that there were so many fuckn Asians...WTF?

11 hours ago, Guest Joel KL said:

I was in Sydney 2 weeks ago. Went to ARQ - People there were so racist - the whites didn't want to dance with the Asians - in the bathroom - they complained that there were so many fuckn Asians...WTF?

Well Arq is the only place to be seen & pick up... Most whites take party drugs there & Asian are the one buying drinks... They better thanks the Asians to keep the place running hahaha

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/29/2018 at 12:52 AM, Ben S said:

There are other saunas in Sydney, but i’ve only been to 357, and i’ve got no complaints.

357 is open 24/7 from Friday night until Monday morning.

there are events too, like sex show and foam party (if they haven’t change it).

so, weekends is a good time to check it out and stay for a while.

cheaper than hotel but not a place where you can sleep comfortably.

there is a room on top floor dedicated for resting (no sex) ... but once it’s full, well, and can be noisy.

get a cheap hostel nearby ... or Airbnb, just in case.

Thinking of staying in a nearby hostel with the this plan. How much is the entrance fee?

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Summerbitch said:

Hi I will be going to Melbourne, Sydney and cairns.. Any cheap place to stay that is safe? 

Most places are usually safe ... but cheap ?!

For Sydney and Melbourne:

probably hostels is your best choice for cheap ... just don't bring anything too valuable

airbnb can also be an option ... find somewhere convenient (usually city area)

Never been to cairns (yet), so, not sure.

Just went to 357 for the first time recently.

I was totally impressed.  I went on a Friday lunch time.  Very crowded mixed crowd of Asians and Caucasians, plus a couple of black guys.

Mixed age groups as well, covering all bases. Got a friendly vibe.

The facilities were impressive, large, spacious rooms (watching oneself being fucked in the well lit mirror room is so arousing!)

Very clean, very well maintained.

Totally beat the ones in Sg for sure.

Ha ha..... I played with about 10 guys in that afternoon.....

You can get a pass out for a meal or something, and return later if you have not had your fill.

On 12/7/2018 at 9:12 AM, Summerbitch said:

Hi I will be going to Melbourne, Sydney and cairns.. Any cheap place to stay that is safe? 

Cairns is a transient City as tourists fly in and out all the time.

Backpackers are big businesses up there.

So jump online and see which ones have the best ratings.

• 1 month later...
21 hours ago, Guest Melbourne Tourist said:

Going to Melbourne in April. Is the Peel the best place to go clubbing? Any action there ?

Being honest, Melbourne doesn't have a great gay club.

Sircuit and peel are close to each other, so, you can go to both in 1 night and check them out yourself

As for action goes, someone in this forum said he sucks many cocks in 1 night in the toilet ... so, make it as you will

In terms of gay sauna, I still recommend 357 in Sydney so far has more quantity, and possibly quality of guys compared to Melbourne.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Ben JaMES
On 1/9/2019 at 6:54 PM, Ben S said:

Being honest, Melbourne doesn't have a great gay club.

Sircuit and peel are close to each other, so, you can go to both in 1 night and check them out yourself

As for action goes, someone in this forum said he sucks many cocks in 1 night in the toilet ... so, make it as you will

In terms of gay sauna, I still recommend 357 in Sydney so far has more quantity, and possibly quality of guys compared to Melbourne.

Was in Melbourne last year - I know what you mean when you say melbourne not having a good gay club. People were nicer than sydney but not gay enough . Only got my meat grabbed by 1 guy at Sircuit - the rest were too passive.

Club80 is full of freaks who fucks anyone they see.

I LOVE Melbourne - the guys there are a lot more down to earth compared to Sydneysiders. Love the naked parties at Sircuit, the Laird and Wet on Wellington - that's something you don't see very often in Sydney any more. Especially when you break that Asian stereotype and show those white boys how to fuck a good masculine bottom.

There is a huge private party scene in Melbourne as well. You just need to know someone to get you in. 

Guest chi-dude
21 minutes ago, TopChinese said:

I LOVE Melbourne - the guys there are a lot more down to earth compared to Sydneysiders. Love the naked parties at Sircuit, the Laird and Wet on Wellington - that's something you don't see very often in Sydney any more. Especially when you break that Asian stereotype and show those white boys how to fuck a good masculine bottom.

There is a huge private party scene in Melbourne as well. You just need to know someone to get you in. 

ikr...these white boys all expect us chines to serve them on our knees..like as if we crave for their dicks and will all bottom for them!!...most chinese i see in the saunas are all being fucked and never doing the fuck!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.