Male HQ

Nus Sex Survey: 64 Per Cent Of Undergraduates Have Sex More Than Once A Week

NUS sex survey: 64 per cent of undergraduates have sex more than once a week

A report by Shin Min Daily News revealed that 64 per cent of National University of Singapore (NUS) students have sex at least once a week, according to a survey. Hostels and toilets were the preferred places to do the deed.

The survey, published in February's issue of 'The Ridge' (an NUS Students' Union publication), caused many to be astonished over the degree of liberalisation that Singapore students have towards sex.

As high as 63 per cent of students surveyed picked hostels as the number one choice to do the deed. They would typically have sex more than once a week.

Although NUS hostels do have a rule stating that doors must be kept open when a male and female student are in a room together, there are no rules that forbid sexual intercourse in a room. As such, many "free shows" are made available to undergraduates.

The common toilet ranked second, after the hostel, as a location of choice for having sex.

Outside of campus, places like homes, hotel rooms and cars were popular choices for having sexual intercourse.

Most survey respondents were from the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences.

http://www.asiaone.com/News/Education/Stor...0305-52896.html

Haha. Will this percentage go up when their University Town is ready by 2010? :rolleyes:

How will the "conservative" Singaporean parents react? Knowing their kids are busy 'making babies' instead on working on their thesis ... :P

*Digress: I just realised that i've been upgraded to a senior member at my 30th post ... :lol:

Edited by wala_x02

The survey is far from reliable, considering they only interviewed mostly students from one faculty. Arts is merely one of several other faculties in NUS so it's quite preposterous to say that 64% of NUS students are having sex weekly. The actual figure is probably much lower, although it is no secret that the environment is pretty liberal at hostels- you don't even have to be discreet about having sex there.

• Guest locked this topic