Jump to content
Male HQ

Caucasian Men Discussion


Recommended Posts

Guest JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ

Normally they are more difficult to spot as there are really not much staying here as resident, compared to other nationality. And they also like other tourist whom won t cruise around hidden cruising places. Just like when out to other country, not much will cruise at toilets.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest not hiding
7 hours ago, Guest JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ said:

Normally they are more difficult to spot as there are really not much staying here as resident, compared to other nationality. And they also like other tourist whom won t cruise around hidden cruising places. Just like when out to other country, not much will cruise at toilets.

English version: Normally they are more difficult to spot as there are not many staying here as residents, compared to other nationalities. And they are also like other tourists who won't cruise around at hidden cruising places. Just like when you're travelling out to other countries, not many will cruise at toilets.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest not smoking
4 hours ago, Guest not hiding said:

English version: Normally they are more difficult to spot as there are not many staying here as residents, compared to other nationalities. And they are also like other tourists who won't cruise around at hidden cruising places. Just like when you're travelling out to other countries, not many will cruise at toilets.

Refined: Normally they would be more difficult to be spotted as they are not residing here, as compared to the other nationalities. Tourists would not opt to cruise around the known cruising areas. Just while you are out to travel to the other countries, you would not cruise at the toilets. :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Sucks

Using not much; it can be less than two, so don t have s which is resident. But impossible just one staying here. Sentence is correct, but not logical.

Using whom; Since it is assume as a tourist, so its fine to use whom as it is only one tourist.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest not hiding
2 hours ago, Guest Sucks said:

Using not much; it can be less than two, so don t have s which is resident. But impossible just one staying here. Sentence is correct, but not logical.

Using whom; Since it is assume as a tourist, so its fine to use whom as it is only one tourist.

 

but he wrote "they", hence he is talking of more than one, therefore residents in plural is correct.

Sorry: "whom" in that context not correct...

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Sucks

So the they must change to Caucasian man! Then it is singular as now the topic from the thread starter, to find a Caucasian man is difficult, means not able to find even more than one or none.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest 88888888888888888888888888

Normally Caucasian man is more difficult to spot as there are not many staying here as residents, compared to of other nationalities. And they are too, of like other tourists who won t  cruise around at hidden cruising places. Similarly, when we ourself are travelling to other country, not many will cruise at toilet.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Sucks

Wondering the thread starter had gone to western country already! Is there a selected place where gay Caucasian gather! If so, why is it so hard to even find a gay man. Big appetite hah! Goodness!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Got lah.... open ur eyes

Actually just have to hand out at cafes and bars at Holland V and it won’t be difficult to find a few horny western guys to bring home to service. I got lucky a few times over the last 6 months and now I have one steady One to pamper.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest 99999999999999999999999999

Now that blowing wind english is going to be re traumatise and re construct! Miss those days when gays, bisexuals and transgenders are fighting for rights and justices for masseurs, exchanging verbal contacts and insalts. Anyway I only want George, george Michael only! And not those wannabe Nancy transgender who spout those pretentious bullshit!

Link to post
Share on other sites

So many sour gays over here. Look, people, he’s just asking for advice. His preference is none of our business. 

 

ps: Also, if you really want to talk about “ohhhhh BW used to be fighting for gay rights” then yeah 99% of the posts here should be removed lol. Pick another fight elsewhere people. 

 

Back to the topic—the last time I was in Singapore, there’s a bar in Chinatown where a lot of LGBT expats congregate called Backstage, but looks like it’s been renamed to Dorothy’s Bar. Not sure if the crowd is still the same, but worth a shot! Otherwise Tantric has a good mix of patrons that you might get lucky one night. 

 

Edited by hazilyhasty

If the world don't suck we'd all fall off.

Link to post
Share on other sites

actually if you go to silverdaddies you will find many caucasian uncles looking for young singapore men. that is if you are into uncles and grand daddies.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

 

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

 

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/14/2018 at 2:52 PM, Guest racist said:

caucasians are generally fun..not much hang-ups...wish i was living overseas instead of this bloody place...will grab any chance to get the hell out of this shit-hole!

you are right ... caucasians are fun to be with. but it ends there.  i can never imagine myself in a long-term relationship with an angmoh.  their value systems, attitude and social practices are just too different from mine for comfort.  how can 2 people live happily together when they have differing values in life?

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

 

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

 

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Sucks

Why! Our country is fine! Genarally, Ang moh is just here to reside and have a change of living! There are still passionate one whom wants to have a Long term relationship. But thing is handsome and muscular ones are hard to keep! Prove me wrong if you can find an enticing one without a single burden of keeping with the Caucasian. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, kimlo777 said:

you are right ... caucasians are fun to be with. but it ends there.  i can never imagine myself in a long-term relationship with an angmoh.  their value systems, attitude and social practices are just too different from mine for comfort.  how can 2 people live happily together when they have differing values in life?

What BS! There are many interracial relationships that sustain... open your eyes. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/9/2018 at 2:02 PM, malayguy1986 said:

Hi. Where can I find caucasian men?? 

Changi Airport , Terminal 1 , 2 3 and 4 .  

 

Sure have .  At least  1 if not more .  

 

If NO HAVE U CAN ASk the ground staff what happen ? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Smooth

Angmo look old, hairy and dirty after 30. That's why they value smooth twinkies so much.

But most East Asians are smooth even till old age. So some of the matured angmos chase Asians as an alternative. Even I Chinese uncle they also say I look so young to them.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Guest Lol said:

What BS! There are many interracial relationships that sustain... open your eyes. 

there's no need to be so rude. just state your point like a mature adult.  we are all here to say what we feel and agree to disagree.  Why the unnecessary anger - it only shows (a) your immaturity in which case you shouldn't even be in this forum or (b) your inability to hold a good conversation and debate, in which case you should spend more time growing up.  From the way you have written I take it that you are just a young small brat and it is forgivable if you are.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

 

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

 

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, kimlo777 said:

there's no need to be so rude. just state your point like a mature adult.  we are all here to say what we feel and agree to disagree.  Why the unnecessary anger - it only shows (a) your immaturity in which case you shouldn't even be in this forum or (b) your inability to hold a good conversation and debate, in which case you should spend more time growing up.  From the way you have written I take it that you are just a young small brat and it is forgivable if you are.

Nowadays BW overwhelmed by young, quarrelsome people from trevvy? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest IMCute
5 hours ago, Guest Smooth said:

Angmo look old, hairy and dirty after 30. That's why they value smooth twinkies so much.

But most East Asians are smooth even till old age. So some of the matured angmos chase Asians as an alternative. Even I Chinese uncle they also say I look so young to them.

Who cares about them being hairy.  They came from winter, surely, the genes produced hair to keep them warm.  Most importantly, they showed true love and that matters to smooth cutie like me.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Guest
2 hours ago, kimlo777 said:

there's no need to be so rude. just state your point like a mature adult.  we are all here to say what we feel and agree to disagree.  Why the unnecessary anger - it only shows (a) your immaturity in which case you shouldn't even be in this forum or (b) your inability to hold a good conversation and debate, in which case you should spend more time growing up.  From the way you have written I take it that you are just a young small brat and it is forgivable if you are.

Old man!!!! SHUT UP!!!! ASSHOLE! Don't be naive here!!!! And give grandmother story

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • G_M changed the title to Caucasian Men Discussion

aiyoh... such indolence

4 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Old man!!!! SHUT UP!!!! ASSHOLE! Don't be naive here!!!! And give grandmother story

aiyoh ... such insolence ... shows bad bad upbringing ... parents never taught him good manners ... tsk tsk tsk.  such behaviour is a poor reflection of himself .. i am okay if you like to showcase yourself to the world as a spoilt bred but don't regret the bad karma you have created for yourself.

Edited by kimlo777

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

 

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

 

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Ha ha!
15 hours ago, Guest Smooth said:

Angmo look old, hairy and dirty after 30. That's why they value smooth twinkies so much.

But most East Asians are smooth even till old age. So some of the matured angmos chase Asians as an alternative. Even I Chinese uncle they also say I look so young to them.

STFU! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest i love potatoes

it’s so hard to get ang mo with blonde hair and blue eyes in Singapore, normally either they are wanted by other ang mo or they can get hot Asian guys (money boys) to be their bf

 

went to New York and slutted my way through to meet a blonde ang mo who was a mix between Colby Jansen and Dirk Caber, his large dick was like a perfect joystick and feeling his hairy (and blonde) body kept my erection going the whole time, even when he fucked me hard and rough

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest not hiding
On 14/03/2018 at 2:03 PM, hazilyhasty said:

So many sour gays over here. Look, people, he’s just asking for advice. His preference is none of our business. 

 

ps: Also, if you really want to talk about “ohhhhh BW used to be fighting for gay rights” then yeah 99% of the posts here should be removed lol. Pick another fight elsewhere people. 

 

Back to the topic—the last time I was in Singapore, there’s a bar in Chinatown where a lot of LGBT expats congregate called Backstage, but looks like it’s been renamed to Dorothy’s Bar. Not sure if the crowd is still the same, but worth a shot! Otherwise Tantric has a good mix of patrons that you might get lucky one night. 

 

out point here is: if your English sucks so much, how to maintain a decent conversation with a white guy, who would naturally be more chatty. Reminds of this (surely a decent conversation):

A: "Are you bottom?"

B: "yes, me bottom now"

A: "great, let's move to my hotel and I fuck you!

B: "oh, I no anal, I never..."

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest not hiding
On 20/03/2018 at 12:58 PM, kimlo777 said:

you are right ... caucasians are fun to be with. but it ends there.  i can never imagine myself in a long-term relationship with an angmoh.  their value systems, attitude and social practices are just too different from mine for comfort.  how can 2 people live happily together when they have differing values in life?

If you write like this, I would say that you still have not learned in your decent saturated age what LOVE is .

Why must the couple be like a tandem, that's fucking boring, after 2 years no thrill to talk anymore to each other.

You should be more open minded. Anyway, you get bored too easily if your partner has always the same taste.

Isn't it great to fight with your partner about a certain cause? Especially if after some defending and big fighting you realise, that your partner is actually right. That's thrill, that's spice...

Person 1: Chicken rice no good this stall meh! yes, Partner to person 1: chicken rice no good here..

If you feel better then just stay with Asians. I would never say never for anything... Make a try , taste it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest not hiding
On 21/03/2018 at 1:33 PM, Guest Smooth said:

Angmo look old, hairy and dirty after 30. That's why they value smooth twinkies so much.

But most East Asians are smooth even till old age. So some of the matured angmos chase Asians as an alternative. Even I Chinese uncle they also say I look so young to them.

But many Asian uncles got very scratchy old feet and not smooth feet. Just that many Asians have full hair longer and don't get bald so early, that;s what irritates Ang Moh on the age guessing.

actually I never understand what you have with that smooth skin. It;s a hype. Met many Asians with skin like dish washing spoonge (green side)...

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest not hiding
On 21/03/2018 at 4:39 PM, kimlo777 said:

there's no need to be so rude. just state your point like a mature adult.  we are all here to say what we feel and agree to disagree.  Why the unnecessary anger - it only shows (a) your immaturity in which case you shouldn't even be in this forum or (b) your inability to hold a good conversation and debate, in which case you should spend more time growing up.  From the way you have written I take it that you are just a young small brat and it is forgivable if you are.

looks more like you can't take up a decent debate. Look at your silly reaction. Only because the guy objects to your findings you react that angry. Nobody was rude, he just plainly put it as Bullshit what you are saying.

Sure he could have said:

Dearest Kimli, sayang, I have the slightest objections to your personal findings as I would with no regrets require to disagree. Hence, in my own findings I would rather conclude that the vast relationships, which tend to be longlasting and as such not only resulting from the  length of the male sexual organ, ... Go out my dearest, watch your step but however, open your eyes and see the reality of interracial relationships within the midst of your hometown....

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest not hiding
On 22/03/2018 at 12:29 PM, Guest Guest said:

If you go to Iraq etc....I m sure it is easy to Get those military guys to come feed you daily.

Sorry but you are on the wrong continent I assume...

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest not hiding
9 hours ago, Guest i love potatoes said:

it’s so hard to get ang mo with blonde hair and blue eyes in Singapore, normally either they are wanted by other ang mo or they can get hot Asian guys (money boys) to be their bf

 

went to New York and slutted my way through to meet a blonde ang mo who was a mix between Colby Jansen and Dirk Caber, his large dick was like a perfect joystick and feeling his hairy (and blonde) body kept my erection going the whole time, even when he fucked me hard and rough

compared to some 10 years back you get so many (gay) Ang Mohs here nowadays and even the blond one's and in all ages and sizes.

but surely, they aren't cruising on deserted MRT toilets or loitering at tropical parks at 3am.

Just go a Friday or Saturday night to Tantric, I would say it's spoilt choices....

Blue eyes: 80%

Blond: 50%

And it's unfair to blame that the majority would be above 40, when they come to Singaypore. When would your employer send you overseas? Sure, naturally after you attained some knowledge and that's not directly after you graduated...

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Guest not hiding
2 minutes ago, Guest not hiding said:

compared to some 10 years back you get so many (gay) Ang Mohs here nowadays and even the blond one's and in all ages and sizes.

but surely, they aren't cruising on deserted MRT toilets or loitering at tropical parks at 3am.

Just go a Friday or Saturday night to Tantric, I would say it's spoilt choices....

Blue eyes: 80%

Blond: 50%

And it's unfair to blame that the majority would be above 40, when they come to Singaypore. When would your employer send you overseas? Sure, naturally after you attained some knowledge and that's not directly after you graduated...

Sorry, all of my posts are just jokes. I’m just going crazy, ignore me. Sorry guys! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest not hiding
11 minutes ago, Guest Guest not hiding said:

Sorry, all of my posts are just jokes. I’m just going crazy, ignore me. Sorry guys! 

it's not me who posted this, you could come up with a different guest name instead of confusing people. If you are going crazy better travel to woodbridge...

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest not hiding
7 hours ago, Guest not hiding said:

it's not me who posted this, you could come up with a different guest name instead of confusing people. If you are going crazy better travel to woodbridge...

Sorry about all my drunken rants last night guys... I had too much to drink and I lost track of my mind! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest not hiding again
19 hours ago, Guest not hiding said:

Sorry about all my drunken rants last night guys... I had too much to drink and I lost track of my mind! 

ha ha very funny, I didn't drink anything at all. But I m not very sure what you smoked yesterday.... or did you take the wrong TCM??? thanks for being so silly...

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest not hiding again
4 hours ago, Guest not hiding again said:

ha ha very funny, I didn't drink anything at all. But I m not very sure what you smoked yesterday.... or did you take the wrong TCM??? thanks for being so silly...

Sorry again guys... my vodka intake was high again last night... I didn’t know what I was typing. FML. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest humble response
10 hours ago, Guest not hiding again said:

Sorry again guys... my vodka intake was high again last night... I didn’t know what I was typing. FML. 

heya, i tot some point fr guest not hiding valid. if u're not happy then u shuld wrote abt the thing u dun agree instead of irritating us n putting up that fight wif him... juz callin the guys crazy ore drunken without tellin ur own opinion is very chicken

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Guest
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...
counter