Male HQ

Are You Attracted By Caucasian? Guys Would You Guys Date Or Have Relationship With Foreigner? (Compiled)

Caucasian

I won't say i totally not attracted by Caucasian ( for sex yes but very seldom however LTR 100% out ), i prefer chinese only most time. I always approach by Caucasian in Gay Sauna, however more than 90% i will reject unless he is very special. Don't ask me why, maybe just a prefence, just like some Chinese or Malay etc they just into Caucasian only but not me.

:D:D

Hmmm... the poll was for 'attracted by'... but so far the response seems to be 'attracted to' leh... :)

evianguy, if you read carefully, i did say in gay sauna often i approach by Caucasian right? so i not sure you understand by that not :P

The poll and the title are totally off... haha.

Well, I have no idea if Caucasians are attracted to me, but from what I know, most Caucasians are attracted to the Malays here. I have no idea why, but they just are. And the Malays here, sadly, take advantage of that and suck that poor Ang Moh dry. It's quite disgusting actually.

And don't call me racist or anything, because I AM a Malay.

And I also notice that Asians who like Caucasians are those 'sophisticated' or 'hyper-intelligent' types.

You know, those kind of Asians who speak with an 'accent' very badly... even though they've never spent more than a month in a Caucasian country.

Maybe it's an inferiority complex?

Or maybe it's just preference huh?

Guest Stranger

Aiyo, don't stereotype lah...

Saying yourself also Malay doesn't mean anything, there are other races also take advantage of their rich lovers and suck them dry dry also. This is regardless of race.

At the end of the day is not a race issue, it's a character and situational problem.

Open your eyes wider next time, don't be so narrow minded lah! <_<

i am eurasian but i prefer chinese men. I find cauasians rather arrogant and think that asians should fall at their feet. i know of some who have cauasian bfs and they are having a good life... but personally the ones that i have met are not at all good. attitude problem and expect too much.

still like rice to potato

Well, I have no idea if Caucasians are attracted to me, but from what I know, most Caucasians are attracted to the Malays here. I have no idea why, but they just are. And the Malays here, sadly, take advantage of that and suck that poor Ang Moh dry. It's quite disgusting actually...

I don't know, what one thing i am sure & believe everyone that ever been to irc or chat room notice that most Malay don't dare to tell people that they are Malay, unlike Chinese, they like to hide their race if people ask for their stats, i dunno why, maybe Chinese not Caucasians :lol:

In my opinion most angmohs prefer dark complexion rather than the fairer one, regardless of race, included the dark complexion Chinese. This also can be seen in Bangkok, the Thai Origin looks more in demand than the Thai Chinese.

Also applies to straight angmohs, they prefer the dark complexion girls.

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

The origins of Ang Moh come from the early days with the arrival of the British into Singapore. Most of them have red hair, and the term for Ang Moh means red hair.

The terms is used only by the Chinese Malaysian or Singaporean.

The Malays in Malaysia or Singapore usually call the Caucasians "Orang Puteh" which means white guy.

In Hong Kong, Caucasian is called "Guai loh" which in Cantonese means, ghost guy. It is due to the white / fair skin of Caucasian.

In Thailand, Caucasian is called "Farang" which is adapted from the word "France".

The Malays in Malaysia or Singapore usually call the Caucasians "Orang Puteh" which means white guy.

In addition to GM's explaination, some times the Malays called the Caucasians also 'Mat Salleh', I am not sure the reason but one said that in early days most of the seamen arrived in the port, once they stepped off the ships, they went alcohol drinking till drunk and since their behaviour changed and became 'Mad Sailor' and ended up being called "Mat Salleh' :lol:

I am usually not attracted TO angmohs... Unless they are young and cute like the p--n actors... :lol: But where to find in Singapore? "[

I am also usually not attracting angmohs when cruising... Only had been approached once or twice so far... :P

I very much prefer Chinese men... though Eurasians are attractive too, I find... :P

Most chatters in gay forums were not displaying their true identity in term of age, stats, body, endowment etc. Some of them, just wanna make 'fun' of other guys by saying meeting at one place and he him self never turn-up :angry:

Surprisingly, my name over the chat being Caucasian too, it appears that 90% of guys who spontaneously talk to me are chinese interested in white ppl. Funny, isn't it?

err... i dont find this funny nor surprising. i meant you placed your attributes (in this case your race) and this will be attractive to those that are into potato.

for example if my nick is "horsehung" i will sure attract those that are into size or even expanding further will attract more btm than top.

it would be funny if the nick attracts those animal lovers or polo lovers... hehhehehee... :)

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

err... i dont find this funny nor surprising. i meant you placed your attributes (in this case your race) and this will be attractive to those that are into potato.

I agree to Oralb, just like some profile like Gaydar, most Caucasian there & those potato who like white will like bees meet honey.

Since most Caucasian like Malay, why should Malay hide their race to them, i think Caucasian quite funny, maybe one day he pretend that he is Chinese & see what happen.

So far never meet any Caucasian in irc, cos i not interested maybe i am not potato. So normally when they want to meet me for fun i will give excuse that the distance is far etc but most time i will just tell the truth i only into Chinese.

The fact that you like your 'own kind' is nothing special. When I was in Melbourne, my friend advised me against going to the sauna there. He revealed quite truthfully that the white aussie will like their own kind and will most likely not be interested in an Asian. There'll be exception of course but most often not.

Aiya some people will ONLY go for white people I notice in the sauna. BUT they are often the uglier one. Maybe they know they have no chance with the local.

Angmoh would be attracted if they visit the right sauna like 1-7, definitely they've got its chasers, I am not sure about TC?. Some times I saw an Angmoh who visited saunas Sphere or YClub, most of the time, he had his 'lonely night' as majority was not interested in him :blink:

With all due respect, you forgot two more possible questions for your poll:

• I'm Eurasian and I'm attracted to Caucasians
  • I'm Eurasian and I'm NOT attracted to Caucasians.

Can we try to be more inclusive here, please?

:huh:

"I look upon those who would deny others the right to urge and argue their position, however irksome and pernicious they may seem, as intellectual and moral cowards."

-- William E. Borah

Guest Neutral

I am not usually attracted by whites. But there are so many whites in this world, there are bound to be some that are attractive, smart and not grossly over-weight.

Of course many of these are not gay or not attracted to Asians. But try your luck at any gay saunas and you get a very slim chance to find them there. Especially the older ones ( pass 35 yo are considered old there !). Had fun with a few very charming older gents. Great company and great sex too.

Only one very big big problem for me - too many are bottoms like me. But unlike the bottoms here, they are expert in using their oral skills and their tongues and fingers do a good job drilling into my hole. I can't do a good job fxxking them and they don't really mind. They love playing with a hard cock and open hole.

They are good company after sex and even dinner. Lots of sex stories they'll tell about their past. Like some of them said, at their age and watching many of their contemporaries died of AIDS, they are lucky for being non-promiscuous or relationship seeking or career minded.

i find that white men are more romantic in bed, more passionate having fun with them :) unlike some chinese, like to claim that they are pure top or pure bottom, dont like to do this, dont like to do that, cannot do this lah; cannot do that lah.... so boring.... great turn off :(

but i still like asian... especially those hairy stocky type :D

i find that white men are more romantic in bed, more passionate having fun with them :) unlike some chinese, like to claim that they are pure top or pure bottom, dont like to do this, dont like to do that, cannot do this lah; cannot do that lah.... so boring.... great turn off :(

but i still like asian... especially those hairy stocky type :D

totally agreed with homeboi ... i still in contact with one stocky white man from australia which I have fun with at the sauna in chinatown at sydney .. they are more than sex .. but then there might be otherwise ....

ehmmm... where's a good place to pick up / cruise white men?

i saw one at sphere last week ... heehhe :D

I think we are talking the same guy, I saw an angmoh there (at Sphere) too but he was all alone, maybe in late 30s and no one approached him. I was in the steamroom with 2-3 guys and then he came in and those guys left the steam room one by one :oops:

• 5 years later...
  • 3 months later...
  • G_M changed the title to Are You Attracted By Caucasian? Guys Would You Guys Date Or Have Relationship With Foreigner? (Compiled)
  • G_M locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.