Male HQ

Are You Attracted By Caucasian? Guys Would You Guys Date Or Have Relationship With Foreigner? (Compiled)

Caucasian

Guest Sucks

Thats because the appetite had a twist! Its like I have been having consecutive mala Xiang Guo for a period of time. I thought that it will be delicious forever. Are you mad.

16 hours ago, kimlo777 said:

you are right ... caucasians are fun to be with. but it ends there.  i can never imagine myself in a long-term relationship with an angmoh.  their value systems, attitude and social practices are just too different from mine for comfort.  how can 2 people live happily together when they have differing values in life?

What BS! There are many interracial relationships that sustain... open your eyes. 

On 3/9/2018 at 2:02 PM, malayguy1986 said:

Hi. Where can I find caucasian men?? 

Changi Airport , Terminal 1 , 2 3 and 4 .  

Sure have .  At least  1 if not more .  

If NO HAVE U CAN ASk the ground staff what happen ? 

Guest Smooth

Angmo look old, hairy and dirty after 30. That's why they value smooth twinkies so much.

But most East Asians are smooth even till old age. So some of the matured angmos chase Asians as an alternative. Even I Chinese uncle they also say I look so young to them.

11 hours ago, Guest Lol said:

What BS! There are many interracial relationships that sustain... open your eyes. 

there's no need to be so rude. just state your point like a mature adult.  we are all here to say what we feel and agree to disagree.  Why the unnecessary anger - it only shows (a) your immaturity in which case you shouldn't even be in this forum or (b) your inability to hold a good conversation and debate, in which case you should spend more time growing up.  From the way you have written I take it that you are just a young small brat and it is forgivable if you are.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

14 minutes ago, kimlo777 said:

there's no need to be so rude. just state your point like a mature adult.  we are all here to say what we feel and agree to disagree.  Why the unnecessary anger - it only shows (a) your immaturity in which case you shouldn't even be in this forum or (b) your inability to hold a good conversation and debate, in which case you should spend more time growing up.  From the way you have written I take it that you are just a young small brat and it is forgivable if you are.

Nowadays BW overwhelmed by young, quarrelsome people from trevvy? 

Guest IMCute
5 hours ago, Guest Smooth said:

Angmo look old, hairy and dirty after 30. That's why they value smooth twinkies so much.

But most East Asians are smooth even till old age. So some of the matured angmos chase Asians as an alternative. Even I Chinese uncle they also say I look so young to them.

Who cares about them being hairy.  They came from winter, surely, the genes produced hair to keep them warm.  Most importantly, they showed true love and that matters to smooth cutie like me.

Guest Guest
2 hours ago, kimlo777 said:

Old man!!!! SHUT UP!!!! ASSHOLE! Don't be naive here!!!! And give grandmother story

• G_M changed the title to Caucasian Men Discussion

aiyoh... such indolence

4 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Old man!!!! SHUT UP!!!! ASSHOLE! Don't be naive here!!!! And give grandmother story

aiyoh ... such insolence ... shows bad bad upbringing ... parents never taught him good manners ... tsk tsk tsk.  such behaviour is a poor reflection of himself .. i am okay if you like to showcase yourself to the world as a spoilt bred but don't regret the bad karma you have created for yourself.

Edited by kimlo777

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

Guest Ha ha!
15 hours ago, Guest Smooth said:

STFU! 

Guest i love potatoes

it’s so hard to get ang mo with blonde hair and blue eyes in Singapore, normally either they are wanted by other ang mo or they can get hot Asian guys (money boys) to be their bf

went to New York and slutted my way through to meet a blonde ang mo who was a mix between Colby Jansen and Dirk Caber, his large dick was like a perfect joystick and feeling his hairy (and blonde) body kept my erection going the whole time, even when he fucked me hard and rough

Guest not hiding
On 14/03/2018 at 2:03 PM, hazilyhasty said:

So many sour gays over here. Look, people, he’s just asking for advice. His preference is none of our business. 

ps: Also, if you really want to talk about “ohhhhh BW used to be fighting for gay rights” then yeah 99% of the posts here should be removed lol. Pick another fight elsewhere people. 

Back to the topic—the last time I was in Singapore, there’s a bar in Chinatown where a lot of LGBT expats congregate called Backstage, but looks like it’s been renamed to Dorothy’s Bar. Not sure if the crowd is still the same, but worth a shot! Otherwise Tantric has a good mix of patrons that you might get lucky one night. 

out point here is: if your English sucks so much, how to maintain a decent conversation with a white guy, who would naturally be more chatty. Reminds of this (surely a decent conversation):

A: "Are you bottom?"

B: "yes, me bottom now"

A: "great, let's move to my hotel and I fuck you!

B: "oh, I no anal, I never..."

Guest not hiding
On 20/03/2018 at 12:58 PM, kimlo777 said:

you are right ... caucasians are fun to be with. but it ends there.  i can never imagine myself in a long-term relationship with an angmoh.  their value systems, attitude and social practices are just too different from mine for comfort.  how can 2 people live happily together when they have differing values in life?

If you write like this, I would say that you still have not learned in your decent saturated age what LOVE is .

Why must the couple be like a tandem, that's fucking boring, after 2 years no thrill to talk anymore to each other.

You should be more open minded. Anyway, you get bored too easily if your partner has always the same taste.

Isn't it great to fight with your partner about a certain cause? Especially if after some defending and big fighting you realise, that your partner is actually right. That's thrill, that's spice...

Person 1: Chicken rice no good this stall meh! yes, Partner to person 1: chicken rice no good here..

If you feel better then just stay with Asians. I would never say never for anything... Make a try , taste it.

Guest not hiding
On 21/03/2018 at 1:33 PM, Guest Smooth said:

But many Asian uncles got very scratchy old feet and not smooth feet. Just that many Asians have full hair longer and don't get bald so early, that;s what irritates Ang Moh on the age guessing.

actually I never understand what you have with that smooth skin. It;s a hype. Met many Asians with skin like dish washing spoonge (green side)...

Guest not hiding
On 21/03/2018 at 4:39 PM, kimlo777 said:

looks more like you can't take up a decent debate. Look at your silly reaction. Only because the guy objects to your findings you react that angry. Nobody was rude, he just plainly put it as Bullshit what you are saying.

Sure he could have said:

Dearest Kimli, sayang, I have the slightest objections to your personal findings as I would with no regrets require to disagree. Hence, in my own findings I would rather conclude that the vast relationships, which tend to be longlasting and as such not only resulting from the  length of the male sexual organ, ... Go out my dearest, watch your step but however, open your eyes and see the reality of interracial relationships within the midst of your hometown....

Guest not hiding
On 22/03/2018 at 12:29 PM, Guest Guest said:

If you go to Iraq etc....I m sure it is easy to Get those military guys to come feed you daily.

Sorry but you are on the wrong continent I assume...

Guest not hiding
9 hours ago, Guest i love potatoes said:

it’s so hard to get ang mo with blonde hair and blue eyes in Singapore, normally either they are wanted by other ang mo or they can get hot Asian guys (money boys) to be their bf

went to New York and slutted my way through to meet a blonde ang mo who was a mix between Colby Jansen and Dirk Caber, his large dick was like a perfect joystick and feeling his hairy (and blonde) body kept my erection going the whole time, even when he fucked me hard and rough

compared to some 10 years back you get so many (gay) Ang Mohs here nowadays and even the blond one's and in all ages and sizes.

but surely, they aren't cruising on deserted MRT toilets or loitering at tropical parks at 3am.

Just go a Friday or Saturday night to Tantric, I would say it's spoilt choices....

Blue eyes: 80%

Blond: 50%

And it's unfair to blame that the majority would be above 40, when they come to Singaypore. When would your employer send you overseas? Sure, naturally after you attained some knowledge and that's not directly after you graduated...

Guest Guest not hiding
2 minutes ago, Guest not hiding said:

compared to some 10 years back you get so many (gay) Ang Mohs here nowadays and even the blond one's and in all ages and sizes.

but surely, they aren't cruising on deserted MRT toilets or loitering at tropical parks at 3am.

Just go a Friday or Saturday night to Tantric, I would say it's spoilt choices....

Blue eyes: 80%

Blond: 50%

And it's unfair to blame that the majority would be above 40, when they come to Singaypore. When would your employer send you overseas? Sure, naturally after you attained some knowledge and that's not directly after you graduated...

Sorry, all of my posts are just jokes. I’m just going crazy, ignore me. Sorry guys! 

Guest not hiding
11 minutes ago, Guest Guest not hiding said:

Sorry, all of my posts are just jokes. I’m just going crazy, ignore me. Sorry guys! 

it's not me who posted this, you could come up with a different guest name instead of confusing people. If you are going crazy better travel to woodbridge...

Guest not hiding
7 hours ago, Guest not hiding said:

it's not me who posted this, you could come up with a different guest name instead of confusing people. If you are going crazy better travel to woodbridge...

Sorry about all my drunken rants last night guys... I had too much to drink and I lost track of my mind! 

Guest not hiding again
19 hours ago, Guest not hiding said:

Sorry about all my drunken rants last night guys... I had too much to drink and I lost track of my mind! 

ha ha very funny, I didn't drink anything at all. But I m not very sure what you smoked yesterday.... or did you take the wrong TCM??? thanks for being so silly...

Guest not hiding again
4 hours ago, Guest not hiding again said:

ha ha very funny, I didn't drink anything at all. But I m not very sure what you smoked yesterday.... or did you take the wrong TCM??? thanks for being so silly...

Sorry again guys... my vodka intake was high again last night... I didn’t know what I was typing. FML. 

Guest humble response
10 hours ago, Guest not hiding again said:

Sorry again guys... my vodka intake was high again last night... I didn’t know what I was typing. FML. 

heya, i tot some point fr guest not hiding valid. if u're not happy then u shuld wrote abt the thing u dun agree instead of irritating us n putting up that fight wif him... juz callin the guys crazy ore drunken without tellin ur own opinion is very chicken

On 3/13/2018 at 12:28 AM, Guest not hiding said:

English version: Normally they are more difficult to spot as there are not many staying here as residents, compared to other nationalities. And they are also like other tourists who won't cruise around at hidden cruising places. Just like when you're travelling out to other countries, not many will cruise at toilets.

thank u!

On 3/13/2018 at 4:55 AM, Guest not smoking said:

Refined: Normally they would be more difficult to be spotted as they are not residing here, as compared to the other nationalities. Tourists would not opt to cruise around the known cruising areas. Just while you are out to travel to the other countries, you would not cruise at the toilets. :)

thank u too!

On 3/21/2018 at 12:33 AM, Guest Smooth said:

Even angmo after 30 may not look old, hairy and dirty, and their likeness for smooth Asian twinks has nothing to do with they way they look themselves.

I am an angmo grandpa who has liked smooth Asians nearly all my life.  And it is not only smoothness, since women can have smooth skin all their lives too.

But we usually like to be like the person we are attracted to.  I like smooth hairless, and I stay relatively hairless.  I don't like old and dirty, so I am clean and try to stay as young as possible. 

Guest nonsense
4 minutes ago, Guest Haikal! said:

Caucasian men are gross ain’t it ?

They have this weird smell coming from their body 

just like chinese, indians, malays, fat people, lazy people, people of special diets and your asshole. your point is? 

Guest not hiding again
1 hour ago, Guest Haikal! said:

now the Singapoo Malay already racist lah...

so disappointing...

On 3/31/2018 at 2:09 AM, Guest Haikal! said:

LOL!  What an inspired and intellectual comment!

(I didn't expect subhuman creatures posting here.... )

Guest Sucks

Thats bad! I do not think that way! Whether is onion smell, beef smell or tuna smell! There will be someone who can accept it. I want a meaty Caucasian man to hug me!

Guest Stink
On 31/03/2018 at 6:09 PM, Guest Haikal! said:

All you can smell is your own dirty ass! 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

the cheese smell? pretty decent actually, and not like stinko at all

i prefer ang mo to be their natural hairy state (of course clean cut is fine if the ang moh was never really hairy to begin with)

i always ask my ang mo bf not to shave if we are going to have a sexy night, feel so damn turned on when he has his five o'clock shadow

• G_M locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • 1 year later...
Guest non-slut
2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Yep Asian mostly prefer Ang MOh, whether straight or gay, they think their social status will get higher and they will be well provided.

huh since when?

only SLUTS prefer ang mohs.

i only like asians.

• G_M changed the title to Are You Attracted By Caucasian? Guys Would You Guys Date Or Have Relationship With Foreigner? (Compiled)
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.