Male HQ

Are You Attracted By Caucasian? Guys Would You Guys Date Or Have Relationship With Foreigner? (Compiled)

Caucasian

Guest Asian Bottom
4 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Do you guys mainly prefer Caucasians or locals?

I don't know about you, but I like the color of Asian's cock. Even small one also look very attractive and healthy.

5 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Do you guys mainly prefer Caucasians or locals?

People who started a chat topic should be the FIRST to offer their opinions and not being lazy  just conveniently asked , WHAT DO U THINK 

DO it first , set example 

• G_M changed the title to Are You Attracted By Caucasian? Guys Would You Guys Date Or Have Relationship With Foreigner? (Compiled)
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Guest Guest

My Dutch friend told me it is very easy to get an asian guy in sg if you are white. He said he is not even attractive and balding but he hooks up mainly of hot guys who spend time in gym. He also dont know why, he just said he dont wanna leave sg as this is paradise for him lol

Guest guest
9 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

My Dutch friend told me it is very easy to get an asian guy in sg if you are white. He said he is not even attractive and balding but he hooks up mainly of hot guys who spend time in gym. He also dont know why, he just said he dont wanna leave sg as this is paradise for him lol

Yes, asians should have more pride. They deserve better.

Guest dun happen
1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

must be ur imaginary dutch friend

• 2 months later...
On 3/21/2018 at 1:33 PM, Guest Smooth said:

Angmo look old, hairy and dirty after 30. That's why they value smooth twinkies so much.

But most East Asians are smooth even till old age. So some of the matured angmos chase Asians as an alternative. Even I Chinese uncle they also say I look so young to them.

I notice most of them got a weird smell coming out from their body 🙁

Guest Guest
On 7/4/2020 at 11:15 AM, yougetmesohigh said:

cos they dun wash themselves often enough and bacteria accumulate on their hairy bodies. 

they need to soak themselves in Dettol first before the smell can be drown out. 

On 7/4/2020 at 10:15 AM, yougetmesohigh said:

Every nationality smells of what they eat. Many ang moh eat more red meat and this will affect their body smell, as will an excess of alcohol and certain vegetables. Similarly, although i am sure my Chinese friends will deny it, most Chinese have a rather sweet small - a result of eating a lot of rice. Indians have a more pungent smell because of eating spicy curries. Many Koreans will have a slight smell of garlic which plays a large part in their diet. Clearly in some cases it is a result of guys not showering or bathing enough but most of my western friends in Asia shower at least twice a day. 

On 7/7/2020 at 4:33 PM, InBangkok said:

Every nationality smells of what they eat. Many ang moh eat more red meat and this will affect their body smell, as will an excess of alcohol and certain vegetables. Similarly, although i am sure my Chinese friends will deny it, most Chinese have a rather sweet small - a result of eating a lot of rice. Indians have a more pungent smell because of eating spicy curries. Many Koreans will have a slight smell of garlic which plays a large part in their diet. Clearly in some cases it is a result of guys not showering or bathing enough but most of my western friends in Asia shower at least twice a day. 

😁 what an astute use of language and observations.

Ang moh - red meat affects body smell

Chinese - sweet smell, rice

Indian - curry, so obviously pungent

Korean - slightly garlic, oh there diet.

I love your oblique adulations and insinuations. 😆😜

oh and by the way as per the reason for sweetness of Chinese(above), you may use the following guide for your next boyfriend

https://www.helgilibrary.com/indicators/rice-consumption-per-capita/ , YOU ARE WELCOME 😎

• 6 months later...

I heard that ang mo who come to Southeast Asia generally prefers darker or tanned skin i.e. 'Pacific Islander'. Wonder if that is true? I usually see that the ang mo who got local bf generally have Malay bf or if the bf is Chinese, he doesn't look that Chinese.

• G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.