Male HQ

Got a question for a lawyer about being LGBTQ+ in Singapore? Ask on our new Facebook Live show this Friday!

Got a question for a lawyer on LGBTQ+ matters?

Find out in our new online talkshow Qurrent Live, as part of our mission in Prout to help LGBTQ+ people belong and receive support from their community through interest groups, events and helplines.

Qurrent Live is an expansion of our Qurrent Telegram group (t.me/proutapp), where we provide LGBTQ+ Asian news and event updates while allowing you to maintain your privacy.

Get answers from LGBTQ+ experts for your legal, finance, medical and welfare needs, with Qurrent Live.

This Friday, we'll be speaking to Suang Wijaya -- a lawyer with experience providing legal advice & services to LGBTQ+ individuals -- about:

- Legal protections for LGBTQ+ individuals and couples in Singapore: What can I do or not do?

- Rape: What can I do if I have been raped?

- Medical decisions: Where can I go to and what are my legal rights?

- Inheritance: Can I register a will individually or with my spouse, and is that binding in the eyes of the law?

Send in your questions for him via bit.ly/askqurrentlive. Tune in Friday, March 16, 7pm on facebook.com/proutapp.

Qurrent Live Promo.png