Male HQ

Multiple Orgasms + Cumming Continuously / Repeatedly? (Compiled)

ren

I dont give a damn about your question, but I do appreciate that link! Thats one of the best clips i've ever seen! its clear and the two guys are hot, plus it seems more natural.

58c8af435f3b0_bwbanner.jpg.add74f89662a08c064062b974efe1ce7.jpg

I draw sexy men, visit http://www.toastwire.tumblr.com click on 'My Artworks'. Willing to take on comissions

Both of them are simply too hot!!!

The btm really can cum so many times, and his cum is getting lesser and lesser as he cums, this is so true.

Edited by alien

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

I guess if the other guy is hot, having to cum more than 1 time in a session shld not be a problem. Some theory like if ur partner is very hot, having sex with him everyday shld not be tiring at all.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

It's hot just seeing how rock hard the btm's erection is while he is being fxxked

Agreed, it is really very hot to see when the btm's dick is rock hard while he is being fxxked!

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Multi-orgasmic for guys ain't the same as it is for women .... who can come again and again and again with no break...

Guys come once, then USUALLY take a break, and then come again .... although once in a blue moon one does experience or come across the ahem "Second Coming" with scarcely a break in between....

Mercurio sacris fertur Boebeidos Undis

virgineum Brimo composuisse latus

Multi-orgasmic for guys ain't the same as it is for women .... who can come again and again and again with no break...

Guys come once, then USUALLY take a break, and then come again .... although once in a blue moon one does experience or come across the ahem "Second Coming" with scarcely a break in between....

Which is y i am wondering how come heard guy who can cum up to 7-8 times in one night while having sex?!

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

• 2 weeks later...

Because it's possible.... just got to pace yourself.

Pace urself? I think even can cum 7-8 times in one night, but everything when cum shld have nothing much to cum liao, maybe like 1-2 drops only.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Most straights and tops think that gays do not multi-orgasm like women. True that it is not exactly but almost the same. Women don't squirt during orgasm, they only felt a wave of shiokness in a short interval and they get wetter. It is not well defined and not as intense as men's hence some women are not even sure what is orgasm. You even hear some say they don't even know what is an orgasm until they meet the right partner after years of having sex.

I myself can sometimes feel a wave of shiokness when the top fxxk me vigorously. But somehow I cannot shoot but felt damn close to shooting and orgasm. My body shakes and my ass contracts, cum leaks out and my top can feel it and touch the cum. Most tops think that I already orgasm.

When he gets tired and slow down, my orgasm subsides. When he picks up the pace, I will again reach near shooting. If he does that repeatedly, I felt like having multi-orgasm like women do.

Very few tops understand this. Most only screw me until they themselves cum. To them, I am just a free Tenga made of meat. Only 2 tops know my body well enough to drive me to near orgasm repeatedly.

One is ( not surprisingly) a divorced bi who screwed bar girls in JB and me. He was the one who told me all this that he can screw me and make me multi-orgasm like a woman. He converted me to a bottom and told me that I was a better fxxk than bargirls because they are dirty and loose. Bargirls are not easy to bring to orgasm because they already served so many men that their holes already quite insensitive.

The other is simply a brute who pound and pound until I am close then he slows down. Then repeat. He simply enjoy toying with my body. His damn cock can stay hard all the time. He can use it anytime he wants, no breaks needed. Only a short break if he cums and he barely gets soft. Then he is back for more.

So multi-orgasm doesnt necessary mean the guy shoot his cum?! Cld be the shiokness he feel during sex.

It is not ordinary shiokness, it is near orgasm shiokness.

If you watch straight pxxn, it is when the woman kept moaning "don't stop....ohhhh don't stop..."...If she already climax then she won't need the continuous action anymore. It is because of the continuous shiokness that she is chasing.

Same if you watch gay pxxn, the btm moaning the same thing and yet he has not shoot.

When I moan the same thing, my top will pick up the action and pump and pump. But then only a strong top can do that. Most tops will pump a few times and they shoot because too exciting for them.Then they lose interest. I left hanging.

Guest BULLSHIT
Most straights and tops think that gays do not multi-orgasm like women. True that it is not exactly but almost the same. Women don't squirt during orgasm, they only felt a wave of shiokness in a short interval and they get wetter. It is not well defined and not as intense as men's hence some women are not even sure what is orgasm. You even hear some say they don't even know what is an orgasm until they meet the right partner after years of having sex. I myself can sometimes feel a wave of shiokness when the top fxxk me vigorously. But somehow I cannot shoot but felt damn close to shooting and orgasm. My body shakes and my ass contracts, cum leaks out and my top can feel it and touch the cum. Most tops think that I already orgasm. When he gets tired and slow down, my orgasm subsides. When he picks up the pace, I will again reach near shooting. If he does that repeatedly, I felt like having multi-orgasm like women do. Very few tops understand this. Most only screw me until they themselves cum. To them, I am just a free Tenga made of meat. Only 2 tops know my body well enough to drive me to near orgasm repeatedly. One is ( not surprisingly) a divorced bi who screwed bar girls in JB and me. He was the one who told me all this that he can screw me and make me multi-orgasm like a woman. He converted me to a bottom and told me that I was a better fxxk than bargirls because they are dirty and loose. Bargirls are not easy to bring to orgasm because they already served so many men that their holes already quite insensitive. The other is simply a brute who pound and pound until I am close then he slows down. Then repeat. He simply enjoy toying with my body. His damn cock can stay hard all the time. He can use it anytime he wants, no breaks needed. Only a short break if he cums and he barely gets soft. Then he is back for more.

this is B.U.L.L.S.H.I.T.

It seems like in gay pxxn, usually the btm will moan more than top?!

because the top control the shiokness of the btm, the btm has to moan to feedback the top's performance. The louder and dirtier the moans will stimulate the top more to fxxk harder.

The top only need to moan for himself. He can choose to follow only his cock or follow the need of the btm.

because the top control the shiokness of the btm, the btm has to moan to feedback the top's performance. The louder and dirtier the moans will stimulate the top more to fxxk harder.

The top only need to moan for himself. He can choose to follow only his cock or follow the need of the btm.

Looks like same as straight sex. Often the guy also dun moan much, unlike the woman moan so loud!

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Guest Marad44

The top climaxes but doesn't withdraw, the bottom holds the top inside him with his sphincter muscle, not letting the top soften fully. They resume kissing, cuddling and moving until the top stiffens and increases the momentum...

Most straights and tops think that gays do not multi-orgasm like women. True that it is not exactly but almost the same. Women don't squirt during orgasm, they only felt a wave of shiokness in a short interval and they get wetter. It is not well defined and not as intense as men's hence some women are not even sure what is orgasm. You even hear some say they don't even know what is an orgasm until they meet the right partner after years of having sex. I myself can sometimes feel a wave of shiokness when the top fxxk me vigorously. But somehow I cannot shoot but felt damn close to shooting and orgasm. My body shakes and my ass contracts, cum leaks out and my top can feel it and touch the cum. Most tops think that I already orgasm. When he gets tired and slow down, my orgasm subsides. When he picks up the pace, I will again reach near shooting. If he does that repeatedly, I felt like having multi-orgasm like women do. Very few tops understand this. Most only screw me until they themselves cum. To them, I am just a free Tenga made of meat. Only 2 tops know my body well enough to drive me to near orgasm repeatedly. One is ( not surprisingly) a divorced bi who screwed bar girls in JB and me. He was the one who told me all this that he can screw me and make me multi-orgasm like a woman. He converted me to a bottom and told me that I was a better fxxk than bargirls because they are dirty and loose. Bargirls are not easy to bring to orgasm because they already served so many men that their holes already quite insensitive. The other is simply a brute who pound and pound until I am close then he slows down. Then repeat. He simply enjoy toying with my body. His damn cock can stay hard all the time. He can use it anytime he wants, no breaks needed. Only a short break if he cums and he barely gets soft. Then he is back for more.

this is super hot. i wonder when will i feel like this again :(

this is B.U.L.L.S.H.I.T.

Haha, don't know why, you are not the first to scold me. Many gays cannot believe it is possible.

This is nothing compared to those who like s&m or fisting. You wouldn't believe a full grown man would get pleasures from being tied up and abused.

I never thought that it is possible to have multi-orgasm until I met the bi top. Maybe it is really because he really makes me totally at ease by comparing everything I react to the same things as those bar girls. And he basically applied the same moves on me as he did on those tough as nail bar girls. If he can tame them for money, I was just a piece of cake. Yah, right, you heard me right. 他是专门吃软饭的。

He needs me to prove his masculinity in spite of having to serve bar girls. I need him because imagining myself as cheap as those dirty bar girls somehow turned me slutty as hell. Yah, sometimes I buy him some nice branded clothes only because I wanted to compete with those bar girls. I make him wear them, makes me feels good.

i have learned the art of 'edging' through an American friend before. at first i thought it was impossible for a guy to have multiple orgasm until he taught me 'edging' a sexual technique which involved lots of control and maintenance of high level of sexual arousal. it was tough at first but with continuous breathing and focusing, the results were tremendous! lots of precumming involved but its all good i assured you. now even if i masturbate or has a chance to make love with someone, i could go more than an hour. i have better control of myself and also i enjoy sex better than i was before. give it a try.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

I never thought that it is possible to have multi-orgasm until I met the bi top. Maybe it is really because he really makes me totally at ease by comparing everything I react to the same things as those bar girls. And he basically applied the same moves on me as he did on those tough as nail bar girls. If he can tame them for money, I was just a piece of cake. Yah, right, you heard me right. 他是专门吃软饭的。

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Unfortunately everything has it's price. I can barely sit for 3 days. It's as though somebody split my ass open with a durian opener. My balls felt so sore like they are going to drop off. I had to apply lots of vitamin E lotion to soothe the sores.

He cannot earn his pay for 3 days too. He had to use battery toys to bluff the bar girls. He said I was an expensive toy.

But we both agreed it was sssoooo worth it. But we can only afford to do it once a month. Other times he will only use the same battery toys that he used on the bar girls to play me. Only when I had enough of those battery eggs, battery dildoes, battery tit clamps, butt paddles, stringed beads then he'll mount me to finish me off. But he seldom cum because he need that cum to earn money.

http://www.zngay.com/viewthread.php?tid=5596&extra=&page=1

认真地考虑这件事情时,屈辱也曾强烈地吞噬着他的自尊。男人可以主动勾引女人,也可以花钱寻欢作乐,这时,他们是不会感到羞耻的,甚至还有成就感。男人一旦从主动的征服,变成被动地服务或者自慰,那感受和女人就没有什么分别了,甚至更加强烈。

Almost the same feelings....

A; ^+ D% P4 V; g& D2 t

I tried cumming 3 times based on my experiences. Well I wanted to atuo-cum and tried with my regular buddy who topped me for 1-3 hours depending on the session.

1- I stroke until I reached the edge and stop stroking then letting the top pump me and few drops starts to come out, I can feel the spasm and then it stops.

2- Tried stroking again and more spasm and drops coming out and its not as cloudy as the cum from stroking fully.

3rd time would be that I stroked all the way while the tops fxxks me and cum fully but notice that its full whitish more sperm then clear cum from before. It felt so shiok but sadly its still not really an auto-cum sensation but I am contented as I cum 3 times.

I would like to discuss further if anyone has questions or any experiences. I have gone to the ends of experiencing such fantasies of mine. I have yet to gain the ultimate goal of auto-cuming. Every session that I experienced I have been experimenting on the techniques, skills or experiences that a top/btm has. This has no relations but would like to share the following:

-style of fxxking in various positions that the cock hits the g-spot (depending on the curvature of the penis whether its upwards or downwards).

-types of lubes, I have come to realised water based lube tends to burn after long session fxxks and have to stop where as silicon lubes don't have that burning sensation inside.

-Silicon lube tends to dry up equally fast as the water based. (depends on individual) I like to combine them from time to time usually at the start of the session.

-Brands do play a part in lasting longer or making the arse feels relax.

Meanwhile I think I have over shared in this topic pardon me of the side track hope to hear some opinion. Cheers mates.

Just watched a Japan pxxn video - Anal Descent. Where the btm was fxxked by this masked top and the bottom came 5 times.

Eve can cum many times but the amt of cum shoot will become very little. The last time cum shld be few drops only.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

I tried cumming 3 times based on my experiences. Well I wanted to atuo-cum and tried with my regular buddy who topped me for 1-3 hours depending on the session.

1- I stroke until I reached the edge and stop stroking then letting the top pump me and few drops starts to come out, I can feel the spasm and then it stops.

2- Tried stroking again and more spasm and drops coming out and its not as cloudy as the cum from stroking fully.

3rd time would be that I stroked all the way while the tops fxxks me and cum fully but notice that its full whitish more sperm then clear cum from before. It felt so shiok but sadly its still not really an auto-cum sensation but I am contented as I cum 3 times.

I would like to discuss further if anyone has questions or any experiences. I have gone to the ends of experiencing such fantasies of mine. I have yet to gain the ultimate goal of auto-cuming. Every session that I experienced I have been experimenting on the techniques, skills or experiences that a top/btm has. This has no relations but would like to share the following:

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

It really is so very simple but you must control and really follow these very difficult to control instructions.

Abstain from sex for as long as you can. Try not to touch your cock or else you will lose control. You let your internal sexual tension builtup as high as you can. Different people have different sexual tension so some will take longer than others.

1. You know you are almost ready when you start looking at men longingly and most men suddenly look sexy to you.

2. You cannot stop thinking about men and sex all day long. You watch lots of pxxn.

3. You want to go sauna to release. Don't.

4. You are not allowed to touch your cock but you start fingering your hole or carressing your body or pinching your tits. You are ready.

5. This final part is only for myself because maybe different folks have different strokes.

My nipples start to swell and extremely sensitive. My anal region also seems to swell and also extremely sensitive.

If I am a top I will be entering the rutting phase.

But as a btm, I am entering the feminizing phase. All my dormant feminine parts are taking over and exerting influence on my mind.

The physical change is almost complete. Time for the mental change as well. Time to call my favorite top who is dying to see my change.

We meet and it felt like lightning striked us. He is rutting and breatheless. His eyes stared hard at me like wanting to rape me on the spot. His manhood jerking, nodding on it's own.

That triggered my mental change. I dropped my pants, unbuttoned my shirt, looked at him submissively by lowering my gaze, sigh a little breathlessly, turn around and obediently lay half my body on the bed, butts stick out over the edge.

I like very rough sex and getting raped. Call me a manly slut or whatever but that is my kinkiness. Some men don't believe that I really like being fxxked that rough. But worse of all, most men do not have the energy to fxxk like raping me.

He appoached and smack my butts a few noisy slaps, I perked my butts up and down offering myself to him UNCONDITIONALLY AS A FEMALE. This is the final mental change to a female and it is very important because of my own shameful kinkyness that I always try to suppress until this change allowed me to do it.

He grabbed my shoulders or sometimes even go under for my boobs, then he immediately plunged in and pumped furiously for a few minutes. I needed the edge of the bed to brace me for these violent moments. The pain and the siokness make me delirious and moaning like a bitch in heat. No mercy, no tenderness else I'll lose interest.

Once he got me into that stage, I am a totally changed person. No more inhibitions or taboo. I totally enjoyed being fxxked and really hard. I cannot tell where orgasms start or end because I was in a delirious daze. This is where the top matters most to me. He must be crazy about sex to take this opportunity to use or abuse me continuous without losing interest.

I can take abuse from sex toys, beer bottles, tied up, paddle smacked. I can take fxxking from the bed to the kitchen table to being upside down bracing on the side of the sofa....whatever he wants me to do, I'll obey.

I cum and cum so much till my balls and hole felt so sore. When it was over, we collapsed and I looked bruised like losing a boxing match with sperm and sweat and foamy lub all over me. But those are artificial bruises and they disappear the next day.

Hey coolfreak, from your description I think you have a lousy top otherwise you will be telling us a lot more of his sexual techniques. A very simple test is to ask him to pump you hard and continuously for 5 whole minutes. Very few men have that kind of strength in their waist muscles. Only those driven by the urge of wanting to fxxk you can do it. Ordinarily if you ask them pump empty air with both of you with clothes on, he will be tired and bored very quickly. Without clothes on and a hot man to fxxk, good tops draw strength from the sexual impulse.

Guest can one
Haha, don't know why, you are not the first to scold me. Many gays cannot believe it is possible. This is nothing compared to those who like s&m or fisting. You wouldn't believe a full grown man would get pleasures from being tied up and abused. I never thought that it is possible to have multi-orgasm until I met the bi top. Maybe it is really because he really makes me totally at ease by comparing everything I react to the same things as those bar girls. And he basically applied the same moves on me as he did on those tough as nail bar girls. If he can tame them for money, I was just a piece of cake. Yah, right, you heard me right. 他是专门吃软饭的。 He needs me to prove his masculinity in spite of having to serve bar girls. I need him because imagining myself as cheap as those dirty bar girls somehow turned me slutty as hell. Yah, sometimes I buy him some nice branded clothes only because I wanted to compete with those bar girls. I make him wear them, makes me feels good.

I believe you...I think most don't because they equate orgasm with ejaculation.

Man can have orgasms without ejaculation and vice versa.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

http://xhamster.com/movies/816157/male_multiple_orgasm_slow_cum_2.html

This one also had multiple orgasm with the help of the Aneros (notice the Aneros moving with his contractions)

http://xhamster.com/movies/3256465/prostate_massage_and_intense_orgasm.html

Another one has an intense orgasm or big O by just fingering himself !

• 1 month later...
  • Guest locked this topic
  • 1 year later...

Yeah man!!

Usually vibrators do that to you i.e. make your orgasm very shiok and intense  :D

I would know  :twisted:

But I don't like to stick it into the anus. Usually I would press it on the cock over my tight underwear, then wear either another pair of tight underwear, or tight shorts or tight jeans. This will hold the vibrator in place and keep it pressed against the cock.  :D

And then let the good times roll!!  

:twisted::twisted::twisted:

Although to add, I think the guy in the video only cummed once; not even twice.  :D

Cos with a vibrator, your orgasm really drains you and you need to rest after each one.

I think only char bors can have multiple orgasms using a vibrator  :D

• Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.