Male HQ

Fridae.com founder Stuart Koe's Drug Case (compiled)

TwoChnBTMs

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, abang said:

我老了。。总觉得做人应该厚道一点。。

不管人家有何缺点, 我们都不应该落井下石。

人嘛,谁无过错呢?

只要知错能改, 善莫大焉。。

记得要集/积德。。

Allow Stuart to change for the better.  

He may had a past but give him a chance to repent and recover.

你给他操过吗?

还是你老蛤蟆想吸他的肉棒,又吸不到?

妻不如妾,妾不如偷,偷不如偷不着?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Sling Shady
4 hours ago, Guest BDSM said:

If he’s a hard core masochist he might get an erection and cum during the caning... 

He’ll probably want to GoPro the process for internet and posterity’s sake.

I really do not understand the psyche of some of the users in this thread. 

I do not owe you an explanation and please, I'm an Anglo-philic.

Please do not turn the thread into a personal vendetta... it is venomous of that poster to pass unwarranted condescending remarks which are totally baseless.  

Should someone got nothing constructive to this thread, please leave...

Question, why are there no photos of the drug absuer, Malaysian Yeoh Kim Koon a Chanel beauty adviser who has been convicted to 16 months jail. Is Stuart convicted under trafficking for the 5yrs 9mths sentence? He's not selling the drugs on the streets right or that's something not reported? Was initially thinking it was for chemsex partners only.

Guest Endangered Anima
1 hour ago, keyboard said:

Question, why are there no photos of the drug absuer, Malaysian Yeoh Kim Koon a Chanel beauty adviser who has been convicted to 16 months jail. Is Stuart convicted under trafficking for the 5yrs 9mths sentence? He's not selling the drugs on the streets right or that's something not reported? Was initially thinking it was for chemsex partners only.

Chanel beauty advisor got Coco Chanel’s nazi and mafia connection protection. He must be a rare beauty or possessed manifique makeup skills.

Guest Playa
5 hours ago, abang said:

我老了。。总觉得做人应该厚道一点。。

不管人家有何缺点, 我们都不应该落井下石。

人嘛,谁无过错呢?

只要知错能改, 善莫大焉。。

记得要集/积德。。

Allow Stuart to change for the better.  

He may had a past but give him a chance to repent and recover.

The problem is that he's still spotted at saunas and on gay apps while awaiting trial.

Everybody knows that he's Aids positive. Yet he's still spreading and not repentant.

Guest Decency
46 minutes ago, auscent said:

We hope he will weather through this. No matter what wrong things he has done, u gotta respect this man for founding Fridae.com. It meant a lot to some ppl in Sg then.

There are plenty who did a lot for the gay community but don't seek the publicity. 

He's just a bad example to all.

Guest Guest
4 hours ago, abang said:

I really do not understand the psyche of some of the users in this thread. 

I do not owe you an explanation and please, I'm an Anglo-philic.

Please do not turn the thread into a personal vendetta... it is venomous of that poster to pass unwarranted condescending remarks which are totally baseless.  

Should someone got nothing constructive to this thread, please leave...

You can comment on others, others can comment on you. That simple. Don't like it? Leave

Guest Guest
46 minutes ago, Guest Playa said:

The problem is that he's still spotted at saunas and on gay apps while awaiting trial.

Everybody knows that he's Aids positive. Yet he's still spreading and not repentant.

Aiyo...scary....

Guest Big neneh
8 minutes ago, Guest Holysharz said:

How old is he??

is he 50????

Apparently he was born in 1972. So 46 years old. Still qualify for caning.  If that is what are aiming to find out.

Guest Not so fast gf!
3 minutes ago, Guest Big neneh said:

Apparently he was born in 1972. So 46 years old. Still qualify for caning.  If that is what are aiming to find out.

He will appeal to delay caning until 4 years later on his bdae.

• 2 weeks later...

Man nabbed with Fridae.com founder in drug bust jailed 1 year

A 39-year-old man who was arrested in a drug bust with Fridae.com founder Stuart Koe was yesterday sentenced to a year's jail on drug-related charges.

John Lee Yung Chun was arrested on March 23, 2016, alongside his friend Koe, 45, founder of the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) news and social site, in an apartment in Spottiswoode Park.

Lee, whose occupation is not known, was given one year's jail on three counts of drug-related charges, including consumption and possession of controlled drugs. He was granted bail of $10,000 and will begin serving his sentence on May 3.

Koe was sentenced earlier this month to a jail term of five years and nine months, with five strokes of the cane, for selling methamphetamine, also known as Ice, to a drug abuser.

Lee was found to have consumed methamphetamine and to be in possession of nimetazepam, also known as Erimin-5.

He jointly possessed drug-taking utensils with Koe, who is also the managing director of local pharmaceutical firm ICM Pharma.

Two other counts of consumption and possession were taken into consideration against Lee.

A glass pipe with a rubber tube attached was found in the Spottiswoode Park apartment when a search was conducted.

Officers went on to discover three tablets - later found to contain Erimin-5 - in Lee's wallet during a search of Koe's car on the same day.

Lee also tested positive for methamphetamine in a urine test.

Lee's lawyer, Mr Sunil Sudheesan, asked for jail of one year on account of Lee being a first-time offender and the small quantum of drugs involved in his case.

Koe, who is now out on bail of $60,000 and is represented by the same lawyer, was seen in the courtroom with Lee yesterday.

For consumption or possession of a controlled drug, Lee could have been jailed for up to 10 years, given a $20,000 fine or both.

• G_M changed the title to Fridae.com founder Stuart Koe's Drug Case (compiled)
2 hours ago, lesbrown said:

John is his partner, I think as a bf and more than just a sex partner. They often have group sex at Stuart Koe's place and used to broadcast their session on Cam4. It's a pity because John is actually kind of cute and much hotter than Stuart.

How does John looks like? Thot there was this muscular guy I think named Peter who used to post his and Stuart bareback sex videos online. 

7 minutes ago, Saggiboy said:

How does John looks like? Thot there was this muscular guy I think named Peter who used to post his and Stuart bareback sex videos online. 

That should be his previous partner. You can see John's pic from http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/courts-crime/man-arrested-with-fridaecom-founder-sentenced-to-one-years-jail-for-drug.

12 minutes ago, lesbrown said:

Oh thanks. But that’s not the Peter guy in the sex videos I saw circulating online.

https://verywellbred.tumblr.com/

Guest Bad Vid
12 hours ago, Guest Still pretty hot lah said:

Oh so he is wellbred! Damn

I actually saw one of his vids that was circulating online once. It was a foursome - the guys seemed high on something, and they were barebacking it think.

Sadly, instead of of getting turned on, I was actually felt grossed out, repelled and repulsed.

Bad video.

Guest kian wee iec97

oh dear ...

barebacking is the most intense and highest form of penetrative sex! so sacred yet lustfull !!!

i have eric yeoh under shared mutual friends in FB.

but seems his social media has gone dark latetly

recently, he resurfaced, looks like got a new lover

these ppl bounce back so fast

and seems like they take all these drug / prison charges very lightly

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

[Invitation] Our Story Is Drug Free

BANNER2.thumb.jpg.05d6e1cea39afd2fb4061cbe2e3a4bd4.jpg

WHY?

Oogachaga, in collaboration with SG Narratives, warmly invite you to the launch of our campaign for the local LGBTQ+ community, called “Our Story Is Drug Free”.

We have become aware of the role played by recreational and addictive drugs in our community, and we are deeply concerned. We feel it is time for us to rewrite the queer narrative.

Your voice is important, and we hope you will join us and be heard. As leaders and members of the local LGBTQ+ community, you too can inspire others to create their own life stories that are drug-free and life-affirming. 

WHEN?

3rd May 2018, Thursday
7pm (please arrive early for registration)
Salesforce Singapore
#13-01, Suntec Tower Five
5 Temasek Boulevard
S 038985

WHO?

Meet our Official Storytellers:
* Theresa Goh, National swimmer, Paralympic medallist, Pink Dot Ambassador 2017
* Cassandra Thng, Trans activist, co-founder, TransgenderSG.com
* Shamini Nedumaran, Counsellor, Oogachaga
* Muhammad Faliqh Bin Abdul Rahman, Centre manager, Oogachaga

WHAT TO EXPECT?

At the event, you will be:
* Among the first to watch the campaign video, featuring the Official Storytellers
* Find out how you can contribute to the campaign
* Share your stories at on-site video booths
* Meet the Official Storytellers and participate in the panel discussion

As dinner will be provided, we greatly appreciate your RSVP before 23 April 2018, Monday: bit.ly/OurStoryEvent

Edited by Oogachagacare

OogachagaCARE is an online counselling service by Oogachaga for the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer & questioning (LGBTQ+) community. You can also reach us at:

However, if you need to talk to someone urgently because you're in emotional crisis, feeling suicidal or affected by suicide, please consider:

Samaritans of Singapore (SOS) 24hr suicide prevention hotline: 1-767 (1-SOS)

Oogachaga is a community-based, non-profit professional organization working with lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer & questioning (LGBTQ+) individuals, couples and families in Singapore since 1999. Visit us on www.oogachaga.LGBT / www.congregaytion.com

• Guest locked this topic