Male HQ

Horny after IT Show

Guest Cute Newby

Guest Cute Newby

Saw many good looking from boys to guys to young daddies. Feeling horny after IT Show @ Suntec City.

Just wonder anyone feel the same?

Do you jerk off in toilet outside or suffer till going back home or goto sauna to fuck?

Juz went. 2 incidents :

the 1st was I saw this cute looking guy in shorts. Nice bum. Had my arms down, hoping to brush it. When I approach, he suddenly stepped back and his bum actually hit my hand. n he said Sorry. Wow!

The 2nd was another cute boy in shorts. As it was so crowded, I walked sideways but facing him and he moved,. At that instant, my hands actually brushed against his groin. Can feel he's in boxer cos felt his dick. Nice warm feeling.

Very satisfying

45 minutes ago, Guest Cute Newby said:

Saw many good looking from boys to guys to young daddies. Feeling horny after IT Show @ Suntec City.

Just wonder anyone feel the same?

Do you jerk off in toilet outside or suffer till going back home or goto sauna to fuck?

Was therr this noon with a str8 fren. Many hotties. My cock is twitching in thirst for hole. Oh my. Should have met u n release in the nearby washroom. 

Guest Cute Newby

Too horny and many cute tall fit with hot bod and some with bubble butts in tight jean or pant. Thouse insurance and banker guys also damn cute in tight pant and tight shirt. Couldnt take anymore, i found the toilet behind in the hall not many people and has many cubicles, so had a quick jerk there to release some pressure ;P

6 minutes ago, Guest Cute Newby said:

Too horny and many cute tall fit with hot bod and some with bubble butts in tight jean or pant. Thouse insurance and banker guys also damn cute in tight pant and tight shirt. Couldnt take anymore, i found the toilet behind in the hall not many people and has many cubicles, so had a quick jerk there to release some pressure ;P

One of the tight pants insurance guy is my fren.lol

Y neva text first n see . Can release together.lol

Guest Guest
3 hours ago, cutejack said:

Was therr this noon with a str8 fren. Many hotties. My cock is twitching in thirst for hole. Oh my. Should have met u n release in the nearby washroom. 

No wonder u on bus oso hard, waiting for next bus at bus stop oso hard...seems tat u haf a horny kkj always! :P

Guest not hiding again
On 17/03/2018 at 8:29 PM, paikia said:

Juz went. 2 incidents :

the 1st was I saw this cute looking guy in shorts. Nice bum. Had my arms down, hoping to brush it. When I approach, he suddenly stepped back and his bum actually hit my hand. n he said Sorry. Wow!

The 2nd was another cute boy in shorts. As it was so crowded, I walked sideways but facing him and he moved,. At that instant, my hands actually brushed against his groin. Can feel he's in boxer cos felt his dick. Nice warm feeling.

Very satisfying

You are crossing the Line and mentally sick and should seek treatment. Similar like the straight guys groping body parts of girls in public. We will probably read your name in the newspaper soon... I m damn serious here

20 minutes ago, Guest not hiding again said:

You are crossing the Line and mentally sick and should seek treatment. Similar like the straight guys groping body parts of girls in public. We will probably read your name in the newspaper soon... I m damn serious here

Who bother? As though we want to touch u.kakaka

11 hours ago, Guest not hiding again said:

Y do u care?

• Guest locked this topic