Male HQ

Fitness First FF recontract

superflawless

Guest Sport-coholic

Since when are costs going down every year in Singapore? Do you have annual wage increment? They will also be opening another branch at Paya Lebar this year. 

On 3/19/2018 at 3:42 PM, superflawless said:

After California gym closed down in 2016, I joined FF. This July, my 2 year contract ends.

Has anyone ever successfully negotiated a recontract at a lower monthly membership rate than before?

If they are very fixed on their membership, I may have to find another gym. Maybe Anytime Gym or True Fitness. 

I highly doubt the price will drop.

From what I know, everytime they open more branches, the price goes up a little.

The only hope you can have is your membership rate stay the same if you continue.

FF is not California fitness....which in a way I'm glad cos all the different prices neg were unfair and messy.....but I heard true fitness can negotiate..perhaps u should join TF.

On 19/03/2018 at 9:26 PM, Sport-coholic said:

Since when are costs going down every year in Singapore? Do you have annual wage increment? They will also be opening another branch at Paya Lebar this year. 

Bank loans and telco subscriptions are two such examples where if you threaten to leave, you can negotiate a better deal.

Cable subscribers too.

Edited by superflawless

Guest Sport-coholic
6 hours ago, superflawless said:

Bank loans and telco subscriptions are two such examples where if you threaten to leave, you can negotiate a better deal.

Cable subscribers too.

No need to leave lar. There's a way to get free membership.

• 2 weeks later...

maybe better to shop around for other gyms.... nowadays benefits of international usage at FF also now restricted to only apac.

Life is like a river flowing into the sea, Love Life.

Love, Joy and Peace.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.