Male HQ

Singapore Local Gay News [LGBT Related News] (Compiled)

GuestWriter

2 hours ago, immortal said:

real ... best if its in video format. LOL

look for dark sunny ... he has a blog on Wordpress not tumblr... and there are few others la not local

https://sman-kris.tumblr.com/

http://theboundstud.tumblr.com/

but they may not update often... cause depends whether they have guys who participate

Edited by KINKYMALAY

Traffic Police inspector found guilty of molesting 4 NSF subordinates

icmolest1902.png?itok=gEfMBHOi

Mohd Taufik Abu Bakar, a Traffic Police inspector, molested four male subordinates who were serving their full-time national service as special constables.

PUBLISHED

FEB 19, 2018, 1:34 PM SGT

SINGAPORE - A Traffic Police (TP) inspector told a 21-year-old special constable that his body odour was giving him a headache and invited him to his flat, where he had some body scrub and hair removal cream that could help him.

Afraid of his superior, he agreed - before being subjected to a molestation that left him feeling "frozen" and "lost".

Mohd Taufik Abu Bakar molested four male subordinates who were serving their full-time national service as special constables.

The married 55-year-old was so brazen that he committed most of his offences at the Traffic Police headquarters in Ubi Avenue 3, a court heard.

After a six-day trial, District Judge Jasvender Kaur convicted Taufik on Monday (Feb 19) of six outrage of modesty charges involving the four men aged between 21 and 24.

She acquitted him of one molestation charge involving a fifth special constable.

He committed the offences between January and September 2015.

Taufik, who has since been suspended, joined the TP Investigation Branch in 1998 and became the officer in charge of the Hit and Run Investigation Team five years later.

The court heard that all his victims were seated near his work station during their service.

On Sept 10, 2015, Taufik approached the 21-year-old special constable to complain about his body odour and said he had some cream that could be used to remove hair from his armpit and groin.

Two days later, Taufik invited the man to his flat in Jalan Tenaga near Bedok Reservoir Road. He told the special constable that he would teach him how to use the products.

Taufik took him home the next day when no one else was at home and handed them to him. The man was naked in the master bedroom toilet when Taufik barged in.

The inspector squeezed the hair removal cream onto his own palm and applied it to the man's private parts.

After removing the cream, Taufik slathered the man's nude body with body scrub and molested him again.

During the trial, the special constable testified that he felt like "the whole world collapsed on him so all he did was comply".

After sending the man home, Taufik texted him to say: "Let me know if you feel lonely and need me to accompany you. You can stay over at my place and let me know."

Taufik molested three other special constables at the Traffic Police headquarters.

Between January and July 2015, he placed his right hand around a 24-year-old man's waist, pulling him close.

Taufik molested another 21-year-old man between June and July that year by slapping his right buttock.

He also outraged a 22-year-old special constable's modesty by pinching his left nipple and squeezing his right buttock.

The offences came to light on Sept 16, 2015 when the man whom he had invited home told the 22-year-old victim about what Taufik had done to him.

The two young men then told an NS probationary inspector about their ordeal.

Delivering her verdict on Monday, Judge Kaur said that Taufik was in a position of authority and that the man, whom he invited home, was afraid of him as he was his superior.

Taufik is now out on bail of $15,000 and will be back in court on March 23.

Offenders convicted of molestation can be jailed for up to two years and fined or caned for each charge.

Taufik cannot be caned as he is over 50.

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/courts-crime/traffic-police-inspector-found-guilty-of-molesting-four-subordinates-serving

On Sept 10, 2015, Taufik approached the 21-year-old special constable to complain about his body odour and said he had some cream that could be used to remove hair from his armpit and groin. Two days later, Taufik invited the man to his flat in Jalan Tenaga near Bedok Reservoir Road. He told the special constable that he would teach him how to use the products. Taufik took him home the next day when no one else was at home and handed them to him. The man was naked in the master bedroom toilet when Taufik barged in. The inspector squeezed the hair removal cream onto his own palm and applied it to the man's private parts. After removing the cream, Taufik slathered the man's nude body with body scrub and molested him again. During the trial, the special constable testified that he felt like "the whole world collapsed on him so all he did was comply". After sending the man home, Taufik texted him to say: "Let me know if you feel lonely and need me to accompan.

Wondering out loud...-_-

21 yo yet need to show him how to used hair removal cream?

It is 2 days later yet he agree to go to someone home to get a demonstration?

Naked in someone's home yet didn't lock the bathroom door?:whistle:

Edited by shyc
Reduced font size of quote.

22 minutes ago, shyc said:

:blink:

Wondering out loud...-_-

I think the NSF felt pressured and frightened because the older guy was his NS superior. He probably didn't dare to say no to the superior.

Maybe the bathroom door is the type that cannot be locked? (My old bathroom door also cannot be locked; just close only.)

Probably the older guy planned it that way, so he made sure to remove any lock on the bathroom door before he invited the NSF to his house?

I'm just speculating  :D

24 minutes ago, shyc said:

:blink:

Wondering out loud...-_-

dear

I tried hair removal cream only after 33yo and I get so sick of it n went for therapist waxing instead closer to 40 (lately)

I hardly use blades on my body (the only one are those gentle electric shaver, the very light/portable and soft type for face,  not the heavy duty type)

and all along as a male, I have never tot of the need to use hair rmoval at all

(I only remove hair on my crack due to hygiene factors and I hate staining my undies when I m hairy at the back, if not I hardly shave or wax)

so unfair, we cant read your view

Just now, RyanX said:

Hi CKW, I have replied your PM in another thread.

Just wondering if these acts on men can be considered molest... I thought these are quite common even amongst straight guys  

Between January and July 2015, he placed his right hand around a 24-year-old man's waist, pulling him close.

Taufik molested another 21-year-old man between June and July that year by slapping his right buttock.

He also outraged a 22-year-old special constable's modesty by pinching his left nipple and squeezing his right buttock.

1 hour ago, Guest Takius said:

Just wondering if these acts on men can be considered molest... I thought these are quite common even amongst straight guys  

It is molest when the victims are hot and him ugly and he had molested other hot victims before by pretending to help apply hair removing cream on their privates. The pretexts will not absolve his motives.

10 hours ago, Guest Takius said:

Actually, what you pointed out is correct.

It's only because of the bathroom incident that the other occasions where the NSFs were touched by him became so incriminating.

If the bathroom incident had not happened, he would not have been convicted just for touching his NS boys' butts.

At most, if the NSFs complain to their OC (or the equivalent in the Traffic Police), he will just get a verbal warning from his superiors.

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/courts-crime/prison-officer-who-molested-male-inmate-over-three-month-period-jailed-for-27

yet another chub wanna 掀风做爱

grabbing chinaboy's buttocks and even groping his private parts,

He molested the 20-year-old inmate from China on seven days between July and October last year.

"Officer sayang (love) you, why you no sayang officer?" The inmate told him: "I no like you do that." (Which in reality would be "做啥呀这是!俺不喜欢您这样做呗! 天日,我靠!")

8 hours ago, FluteGuan said:

Disregard the rules  and youll be sorry lor. heehee

Bw officer on leave. Hehe.

关中国酒啥事呗?

阿棒哥真是色大包天, 以为他能只手遮臀。

Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

15 minutes ago, fab said:

Be officer on leave. Hehe.

关中国酒啥事呗?

阿棒哥真是色大包天, 因为他能只手遮臀。

Aiyo. Got pp tok abt the 棒棒哥and chinawine wor.

Chinawine very poor thing.

When they did the routine strip search, he 苦成了个泪人儿。。。

有苦心里堆,有精口不含。好个龙的传人! 共合国万岁!

Edited by FluteGuan

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/courts-crime/prison-officer-who-molested-male-inmate-over-three-month-period-jailed-for-27

yet another chub wanna 掀风做爱

grabbing chinaboy's buttocks and even groping his private parts,

He molested the 20-year-old inmate from China on seven days between July and October last year.

"Officer sayang (love) you, why you no sayang officer?" The inmate told him: "I no like you do that." (Which in reality would be "做啥呀这是!俺不喜欢您这样做呗! 天日,我靠!")

I somehow imagine that the China boy looks something like the guy on the left in the picture below  :D

chen-aisen-105.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Wow 

Football coach, 28, gets 26 years' jail, caning for sexually assaulting seven boys

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/courts-crime/football-coach-gets-26-years-jail-caning-for-sexually-assaulting-seven-boys

• HendryTan changed the title to Football coach, 28, gets 26 years' jail, caning for sexually assaulting seven boys
16 hours ago, Guest Tau huay zui said:

And i thought men who play football in Singapore (at least) are straight. :wacko:

Is this a power thing or sexual thing?

Nowadays every sport also got gay take part, just how discreet they are......looks like he got the maximum jail terms and strokes because of repeated offences and the age of the boys, bright future gone liao, 20s and 30s is the "黄金时光" of anyone especially gay, by the time came out 50+ and need to restart a new life, shack sia :whistle: 

huh? there was a thread asking about does gays play sports esp balls (not that ball)
when many gay men in this forum started replying that they played ball games too (like basket ball and soccer)

though lawyer tried to argue that he was sodomised by his bus driver at age of 15 , but one would not easily turn this way (or turn gay) just cos of a sodomy

diagnosed paedophile : so nothing to do w gay or.... 

woman coach on boys too!

https://www.xuehua.us/2018/03/13/28-岁美女足球教练三年内性侵-7-名未成年男生,令人/zh-cn/

Did he commit the crime in a moment of bad judgement?

Another coach was jailed for sexual offences too...

Both their sentences reflect the severity of the offence and the damages/harm done to the victims.

So to those who like FRESH meat, beware of the punishment.

Rope-skipping coach jailed 25 years for sexual offences against his teenage student

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/courts-crime/football-coach-gets-26-years-jail-caning-for-sexually-assaulting-seven-boys?utm_campaign=Echobox&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&xtor=CS1-10

• G_M changed the title to Man jailed 5 months for molesting male stranger in Causeway Point mall toilet
  • FunLoving changed the title to Singaporean taxi driver molest 14yo male passenger!!
  • G_M locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.