Male HQ

Celest Chong Fans & Haters Discussion (Combined)

Guest Guest

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Ah Gong
con_logo_music.gif
2014年08月15日11:32

玉女歌手张玉华隐退 被曝前年嫁洋老公

10616235_776507812412867_723388698028936

38岁新加坡歌手张玉华以模特儿起家,有12年模特儿经历,曾来台发过专辑,也拍过电视剧,她的《那又怎麽样呢》曾在KTV传唱,但之後演艺表现平平,已许久未在萤光幕前露面,原来她已在2012年和加拿大籍老公在夏威夷结婚了!

读者爆料指出,加拿大籍老公David有四分之一的华族血统,母亲在香港出世,他在《时代》杂志和CNN任职期间,在香港居住两年,现在是数码媒体公司Cue Digital Media的创办人和总裁,在该媒体业有17年的经验。两夫妻现在定居加拿大多伦多,两人养了两只小狗Salt、Papu。(洪彩婷综合报导)

• 6 months later...
Guest Limkopi

What a shame! Cheapskate production, look at the cheapo sets and stylings, gd for a laugh!

Why not you make a production to show us? How cheap is your bloody mouth.....

To me, it is good. Celest...my support to u. Make more drama video...

Guest Guest

These cmi in Taiwan , Hong Kong ,China usually ends up in these unknown territories market ! At least our movie like I not stupid and Boys to men - Frogmen are well known in Asia .....

Guest Guest

Well, people are just getting jobs wherever they are so they can make a living. Why make a big fuss out of it.

Because they are public figure , paid much better than most , of course subjected to more gossip.....

Guest 傻傻分不清你的tightass

To all the positive comments abt how great celest is....

, all I can say is

"你听谁说的啊?"

LOL,the media bitch strikes again!

• 5 weeks later...
Guest rayner

Isnt she 张淇。why? Cmi? Change back again? With a cast of unknowns from chinese speakin parts of Canada and she is still not top billing ah. Steady la

Guest Guests

Isnt she 张淇。why? Cmi? Change back again? With a cast of unknowns from chinese speakin parts of Canada and she is still not top billing ah. Steady la

Wah lao, we know you're the anti-Celest, but stop using Rayner (the ex-Celest fan) as your nick leh.

He's long gone from Blowing Wind...

Anyway, for your info, Celest appears on episode 3 of 大裤衩.  She looks great and her acting is still "steady la"!

Haha

Guest rayner ex celeste fan

Yeah yeah, whatever u say. Celeste is the top actress in singapore, china and some say canada.

And btw, i am rayner, ex celeste fan. Ex, remember?

• 1 month later...
Guest Guest

Celest's Canadian political thriller recently concluded with a bang and won Best Drama Series at the 29th Toronto International Television Festival.

Guest snow xiaxue

Toronto intnl film festival, prestigious perhaps.

toronto television,,,say what again?

Its likr sayig toa payoh holds an international film festival

Guest Guest

Celest 2015 latest production

The Shadow Man/影人 (Feature Film/电影) (English/英语) (Horror/恐怖影片)

- 友情客串 - Guest Appearance as Olivia (Canada)

- Haunted by an evil presence, she blogs on this issue

- 被恶魔缠身,在网上发表

• 2 months later...

Radical inclusion, radical self-expression and radical self-reliance.

With these principles of Burning Man 2015 in mind, it's no wonder that local actress-model Celest Chong has embraced the festival by milking her creative juices.

She came up with these radical costumes that her male fans are loving online.

They have asked her to post pictures of herself wearing these outfits at the festival when she attends it next week.

Chong, 39, has posted pictures of her costumes on her Facebook and Instagram accounts, leading those not in the know to wonder what Burning Man 2015 is.

Also, check out pictures of Chong's sexy outfits from her Facebook page. What do you think of them?

Here is more about this Mad Max-ish annual event, according to the event's official website.

1.Once a year, tens of thousands of people gather in Nevada’s Black Rock Desert to create Black Rock City, a temporary city dedicated to community, art, self-expression, and self-reliance. Anyone from anywhere can participate.

celest1.jpg?itok=zx90zDO8  

2. Burning Man is always held the week prior to and including the Labour Day weekend. This year, it's from Aug 30 to Sept 7.

celest2_0.jpg?itok=JR2MwUYi

3. The art theme this year is Carnival Of Mirrors. Past themes have included Fertility, Time, Hell, Outer Space, The Body, The Floating World, Beyond Belief, Vault of Heaven, Psyche, Hope and Fear, The Green Man, The American Dream, Evolution, Metropolis, Fertility 2.0, and Caravansary.

celest3.jpg?itok=3Nljuc19

4. Burning Man is an exercise in radical self-sufficiency. You have to bring all you need to survive. Water, food and shelter is a must to bring. People will be refused entry if gate personnel believe they cannot meet their basic survival needs. Participants are encouraged to use empty bottles or buckets to urinate in.

celest4.jpg?itok=I74lOzcZ

5. At Burning Man, participants create their own form of participation by creating art installations, theme camps, mutant vehicles or performances.

celest5_0.jpg?itok=RvtjBude

- See more at: http://www.tnp.sg/news/singapore-news/celest-chongs-sexy-burning-man-outfits#sthash.VMo0RZo9.dpuf

• Guest locked, locked and locked this topic
  • 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...

Celest Chong is, without a doubt, the most multi-talented superstar export of Singapore to the world. International acheivements in acting both film and tv in both english and chinese, solo music albums and compositions, performing worldwide , a supermodel throughout the world and radio personality with her own talk show.
This beautiful long-legged lass started modelling at the age of 12, quickly raising to supermodel status. She was discovered by the late renown producer of the Sex Pistols, Malcolm McLaren, to have the `voice and face of an angel’. She was the lead singer of Jungk that was sort after by Warner Music USA, Universal USA and Island Records USA. Chris Black of Island Records, personally praised her beauty and talent while the band was in LA. She later went solo and continued her singing career back in Asia, releasing 3 solo albums with Universal Taiwan and her lastest with Grammy Music China.
Her strong repertoire of live music performances touring on her album’s promotions throughout China, Taiwan, Malaysia and Singapore has made it known that `this girl can really sing’. So if it is true that one can indeed possess looks and an impeccable voice, Celest is the one to prove it truest.
This songbird, proved herself not only a beautiful voice but a true-life beauty in acting and her ability to portray life’s greatest stories. Her lastest film was with her starring against veteran actor and director Wu Ma in `Acalea Blossoms’ by the Society for Youth Welfare in all of China shown in all schools throughout China portrays the true life story of a university student with lukemia who gave up treatment to teach voluntarily in the most impoverished mountain areas of China. In line with Celest’s consistent acts of charity bringing attention to that which is necessary to life. Always the leading lady or a few special guest appearances, Celest has starred in productions in 14 TV series & 4 feature films in China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore, Canada & USA.

https://twitter.com/celestchong

https://www.instagram.com/celest_chong/?hl=en

https://www.facebook.com/Celest-Chong-張玉華-44716643721/

Guest Guest

Omg! I felt her energy and her passion ran deep in my veins when I saw her performance. This is simply beyond world class.

I had seen many many live performances and never had I saw such powerful yet sensual, strong yet softnperformance. Her performance simply put most artist to shame...Joni Mitchel, Beyonce, Cher, dolly parton, kesha, taylor swift, demi levato, cardi b, becky g, arianna grande, mariah carey, anita baker, alisha key, kelly clarkson all cannot hold a candle to celest.

I can see that Sia and Lady Gaga borrowed alot of artistry from Celest. I am very glad and proud that both Gaga and Sia is heavily influences by Celest. This goes to show how much an artist with integrity celest is. Not after charts or fame but perfecting her Craft and Artistry.

A masterclass performance, a true Diva and icon.

I simply cannot wait for celest to hold her concert at the National Stadium! It will be sold out in minutes!

Guest That silly celest

Poor thing. This wide-faced aging aunty has nothing to offer in the entertainment scene. Sigh.

So obvious she is not doing well and struggling. This performance looked self sponsored, low budget and has no audience. 

Her dressing and styling are both shockingly bad taste. A medieval coif with an ET suit, popping those sagging breast. What is she even thinking?She is known to have a super wide, round and big face - by wearing the coif, her weakness is accentuated. All eyes on her face, worse still, she is old.

This silly woman is getting from bad to worse. Time is ticking...she cannot make it big.

Guest Sun aka Geisha
7 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Omg! I felt her energy and her passion ran deep in my veins when I saw her performance. This is simply beyond world class.

I had seen many many live performances and never had I saw such powerful yet sensual, strong yet softnperformance. Her performance simply put most artist to shame...Joni Mitchel, Beyonce, Cher, dolly parton, kesha, taylor swift, demi levato, cardi b, becky g, arianna grande, mariah carey, anita baker, alisha key, kelly clarkson all cannot hold a candle to celest.

I can see that Sia and Lady Gaga borrowed alot of artistry from Celest. I am very glad and proud that both Gaga and Sia is heavily influences by Celest. This goes to show how much an artist with integrity celest is. Not after charts or fame but perfecting her Craft and Artistry.

A masterclass performance, a true Diva and icon.

I simply cannot wait for celest to hold her concert at the National Stadium! It will be sold out in minutes!

Hi @gstc82

9 hours ago, Selest Cong said:

Celest Chong is, without a doubt, the most multi-talented superstar export of Singapore to the world. International acheivements in acting both film and tv in both english and chinese, solo music albums and compositions, performing worldwide , a supermodel throughout the world and radio personality with her own talk show.
This beautiful long-legged lass started modelling at the age of 12, quickly raising to supermodel status. She was discovered by the late renown producer of the Sex Pistols, Malcolm McLaren, to have the `voice and face of an angel’. She was the lead singer of Jungk that was sort after by Warner Music USA, Universal USA and Island Records USA. Chris Black of Island Records, personally praised her beauty and talent while the band was in LA. She later went solo and continued her singing career back in Asia, releasing 3 solo albums with Universal Taiwan and her lastest with Grammy Music China.
Her strong repertoire of live music performances touring on her album’s promotions throughout China, Taiwan, Malaysia and Singapore has made it known that `this girl can really sing’. So if it is true that one can indeed possess looks and an impeccable voice, Celest is the one to prove it truest.
This songbird, proved herself not only a beautiful voice but a true-life beauty in acting and her ability to portray life’s greatest stories. Her lastest film was with her starring against veteran actor and director Wu Ma in `Acalea Blossoms’ by the Society for Youth Welfare in all of China shown in all schools throughout China portrays the true life story of a university student with lukemia who gave up treatment to teach voluntarily in the most impoverished mountain areas of China. In line with Celest’s consistent acts of charity bringing attention to that which is necessary to life. Always the leading lady or a few special guest appearances, Celest has starred in productions in 14 TV series & 4 feature films in China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore, Canada & USA.

https://twitter.com/celestchong

https://www.instagram.com/celest_chong/?hl=en

https://www.facebook.com/Celest-Chong-張玉華-44716643721/

I m sure Sun's fans will disagree.

一步走错 满盘皆输 is best to describe her career.

After u light up my life, she was touted as the next big thing after fw. Alas she chose the wrong side. If she had stay on in mdc, the older princesses may not get as much chances.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

• G_M changed the title to Celest Chong Fans & Haters Discussion (Combined)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.