Male HQ

Celest Chong Fans & Haters Discussion (Combined)

Guest Guest

Guest brightstyle

When you type the year in this way, you make it seem like she has passed away. Opened your thread only to find out that it is not the case.

Besides the inapt n misleading title, i always thought she was borne in 1976.

I always wonder if she would make it big if she had not crossed over to mediaworks then.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest

That girl can sing! And she's uber sporty and always training herself in martial arts. Hmm trying to break into hollywood maybe?

Amyway she was picked by american jazz musician Malcohm Mclaren - who sang jazz is paris - to form a 5 girl girl band 'jungk' but the band wasn't successful. She sure had some uncannily powerful connections!

Guest iamrayner

Well, she is junk or jinx i suppose. Join jungk, kenna kaput. Join mediaworks, media kaput. Now she went canada...hope the country will be ok...

Guest Guest

She has 2 songs titled 原谅

the Liang Wern Fook one

and the Kiroro one

Kiroro is a grandmaster in Japan's music industry, why would he write songs for Celest?

Guest 雷呢?

Celest Detest 傻傻分不清楚。Malcolm McLaren (1946 – 2010) was British. Celest Chong (1972 - 2014)

was Singaporean. Now Canadian wor...

Guest horseleg

Yes! This interview! The crude editing of footage where they werent even in the same room. Marvel at how they asked someone to swing his hands on the left side of the screen, Unfortunately, they mixed up seth and evans hands.... cos they were in exactly the same position in relation to where she was sitting.how cd tt be unless they changed seats midway?

dun really have much impression of her singing but can remember her cos her is pretty.

but i can recall her acting in the long serial with a Chinese title like "thinking of holding your hands", cannot remember the English title.

In there, she acted as a crazy teacher who always like to say Kamberte. not sure the spelling.

Guest Rayner

Yes! This interview! The crude editing of footage where they werent even in the same room. Marvel at how they asked someone to swing his hands on the left side of the screen, Unfortunately, they mixed up seth and evans hands.... cos they were in exactly the same position in relation to where she was sitting.how cd tt be unless they changed seats midway?

I guess you must be the biggest hater of Celest Chong...

Guest Guest

I guess you can be sued for falsely defaming Celest...

Guest Guest

听过这号人物 , 但只知道她不曾真正红过 。

张玉华是新加坡歌手,演员兼模特,曾签约环球唱片,推出许多脍炙人口的歌曲如《我不会飞》,《原谅》,《雪花飘》等。

她也曾签约报业传讯优频道,参与过许多区域制作如《感觉100%》,《杜鹃花开》和《想握你的手》。

日前张玉华转战加拿大市场,目前拍摄加拿大华语频道剧集。

Guest Guest

At least she celebrates world pride day (is she even lesbian??)

Not like those queens CHW, Bryan Wong or that disgusting old hag, they don't even associate themselves with anything gay apart from sleeping with one

Guest Guest

She is already married dammit! to Canadian Mr David C., on 15 May 2012.

How come the media didn't pick this up?
No wonder she moved halfway across the world to Canada!!

Guest yawn3

lol this publicity stunt is as bad as that desmond/xu bin one on the other thread. end up so horribly boring. i rather count specks of dust

-close thread please-

Guest Guest

lol this publicity stunt is as bad as that desmond/xu bin one on the other thread. end up so horribly boring. i rather count specks of dust

-close thread please-

You can go count your vagina yeast infection virus count, that'll be more interesting.

Guest rainie

-close thread please-

ya come to think of it we must applaud zoe's bw publicity team, their posts are more entertaining, in-out in-out of the flaming room 100 million times still alive :lol:

Guest Guest

ya come to think of it we must applaud zoe's bw publicity team, their posts are more entertaining, in-out in-out of the flaming room 100 million times still alive :lol:

Like the dick in-out in-out your cb mouth, in the end you are still producing yeast prolifically.

Guest Guest

It's like that LCB cockroach, die die also won't die, shamelessly live on. Mother of biggest CB.

• G_M changed the title to Celest Chong Fans & Haters Discussion (Combined)
  • Guest locked, locked and locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.