Male HQ

Celest Chong Fans & Haters Discussion (Combined)

Guest Guest

Asian Pop Queen Celest Releases Debut English Single/Video "I Got Him"

08/31/18 09:00 AM EDT

Asian Pop Queen Celest Releases Debut English Single/Video "I Got Him"

PR Newswire

TORONTO, Aug. 31, 2018

First taste for North American & European pop music fans of "Most Captivating Voice in Singapore"

TORONTO, Aug. 31, 2018 /PRNewswire/ - Career highlights so far include:

• Over 65 million streams on Chinese music services
  • 20+ international film & television projects
  • Voted one of FHM's "Top 100 most beautiful women in the world"
  • Has appeared on the cover of dozens of magazines worldwide (Vogue, Elle)

Video available on YouTube. Single available on iTunes, Google Play and Spotify. (CNW Group/Celest Music)

The video, directed by Phil Kluba (Monowhales, Justin Nozuka, Command Sisters), was filmed in Ontario's Kawartha Lakes region, and aims to capture the waning days of summer, complete with jet-skis, male swimsuit models, and a watergun fight.

The song was co-written and produced in Toronto by Omar Martinez (Justin Bieber), co-produced with Max Roach (Shawn Hook, Kardinal Offishall, Serena Ryder), mixed by Chris Anderson (Justin Bieber, The Backstreet Boys, Selena Gomez), and mastered by two-time Grammy winner Robert Hadley (Journey, Nine Inch Nails, Ray Charles, Dixie Chicks).

Celest says: 
"The confidence of a woman is fun & full of vitality. Loving yourself brings Love ❤️"

celestmusic.com

Bio:
Born on Christmas Day, Singapore-born, Toronto-based Celest (張玉華) is a singer, songwriter, supermodel and actress. From singing for Singapore during the Beijing 2008 Olympic opening ceremonies, to television and film projects in Taiwan & China, to a NYC girl group managed by punk impresario Malcolm McLaren, to gracing the cover of dozens of magazines worldwide, Celest's globe-spanning career is an ongoing story of what can be created by a mix of hard work, talent and a harmonious balance of inner and outer beauty.

9 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Executive Producers: David U.K., Greg Nisbet

Producers: Phil Kluba, Celest

Director: Phil Kluba

Director of Photography: Dan Slater

1st AC: Scott Simpson

Hair & Makeup: John Sheehy

Assistant to Celest: Kun (Eric) Xiong

Edited by: Phil Kluba

OMG Celeste is definitely going to top the Billboard Charts with this!

Celest releases her new single 'I Got Him'

Directed by Phil Kluba (Justin Nozuka, Monowhales, Command Sisters), this video was filmed in Ontario’s Kawartha Lakes region, and aims to capture the waning days of summer, complete with jet-skis, male swimsuit models, and a watergun fight.

The song was co-written and produced in Toronto by Omar Martinez (Justin Bieber), co-produced with Max Roach (Shawn Hook, Kardinal Offishall, Serena Ryder), mixed by Chris Anderson (Justin Bieber, The Backstreet Boys, Selena Gomez), and mastered by two-time Grammy winner Robert Hadley (Journey, Nine Inch Nails, Ray Charles, Dixie Chicks).

Celest says: “The confidence of a woman is fun & full of vitality. Loving yourself brings Love ❤️

Executive Producers: David U.K., Greg Nisbet

Producers: Phil Kluba, Celest

Director: Phil Kluba

Director of Photography: Dan Slater

1st AC: Scott Simpson

Hair & Makeup: John Sheehy

Assistant to Celest: Kun (Eric) Xiong

Edited by: Phil Kluba

LIGHT UP THE DARK

15 hours ago, Guest Xxx said:

Looks cheap and horrible makeup but still Can’t beat Sun Ho’s geisha MV

Why are you so negative towards Queen Celest? CELEST is a true star, if not, will her topic here attract over 26500 views? 

What you said sent chills to my bare bones and shook me to my core that someone can actually say such mean words towards a compassionate, caring, charitable, kind, loving person, the living angel Celest Chong. What is Singapore becoming as are we becoming to vile in our thoughts?

Celest's latest single will rule the charts across the world. Period.

20 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Why are you so negative towards Queen Celest? CELEST is a true star, if not, will her topic here attract over 26500 views? 

What you said sent chills to my bare bones and shook me to my core that someone can actually say such mean words towards a compassionate, caring, charitable, kind, loving person, the living angel Celest Chong. What is Singapore becoming as are we becoming to vile in our thoughts?

Celest's latest single will rule the charts across the world. Period.

She's warming up for her album release.

• 1 month later...
13 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Celest goes viral in Canada with hit single 'I Got Him'

67,000 views and counting!!

Check it out now!

Wow. Thats great numbers! Celest is a talented superstar. A legend and a queen! Very refreshing single and great visuals..a much improved version of Gaga.

9 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Wow. Thats great numbers! Celest is a talented superstar. A legend and a queen! Very refreshing single and great visuals..a much improved version of Gaga.

Agree fully!  Celest is indeed Singapore's greatest legend on the international scene.  Her originality blows Gaga and Madonna out of the water.

18 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Agree fully!  Celest is indeed Singapore's greatest legend on the international scene.  Her originality blows Gaga and Madonna out of the water.

She's got it

• 2 months later...
2 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Celest Chong's second hit single 'Masterpiece' is out.

Rest is to prepare to be the best for the journey ahead  休息是為了走更長的路 After the release of ‘I Got Him’ ready for the next new video ‘Masterpiece’ coming Spring/Summer 2019 MV ‘我有他’ 發行後,春夏的下一個MV2019見 ‘傑作’ 你開始期待了嗎?@haciendaencantadaresort @loscabostourism #mexicomagico

Guest 橙聋.淋疯胶
On 10/11/2018 at 12:19 AM, Guest Guest said:

She BJ Gaga and Madonna???!!!:doh:

10 hours ago, Guest 橙聋.淋疯胶 said:

She BJ Gaga and Madonna???!!!:doh:

Gaga and Madonna can only wish Queen Celest would give those 2 has beens a BJ! 1 looks like a man while the other is a bag of old bones..they can only stay relavent if Gaga and Madonna is associated with Celest!

I searched but could not find celest's new single Masterpiece...I am sure it will be a worldwide smash hit.

I am still so amazed by her vocal powers, her soulfull voice, her songs Life In A Northern Town and I Got Him are still trending worldwide inspiring millions!

Celest's cutting edge underground avant gard music and fashion sense...Celest is bringing Music, Fashion and the Arts into the future! She is lightyears ahead of arianna grande, taylor swift etc....Queen Celest can be described in 2 words.....Breathtakingly ICONIC!

Guest Queen Celest

Do check out the Queen's brilliant performance...this will simply take your breath away! Every stylish, soulfull, an enigma, her talent and stage presence far surpass the likes of Michael Jackson and Prince...Gaga and Madonna are no where near her talent!

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bp1yB9uhMHl/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

7 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Gaga and Madonna can only wish Queen Celest would give those 2 has beens a BJ! 1 looks like a man while the other is a bag of old bones..they can only stay relavent if Gaga and Madonna is associated with Celest!

I searched but could not find celest's new single Masterpiece...I am sure it will be a worldwide smash hit.

I am still so amazed by her vocal powers, her soulfull voice, her songs Life In A Northern Town and I Got Him are still trending worldwide inspiring millions!

Celest's cutting edge underground avant gard music and fashion sense...Celest is bringing Music, Fashion and the Arts into the future! She is lightyears ahead of arianna grande, taylor swift etc....Queen Celest can be described in 2 words.....Breathtakingly ICONIC!

Hi @gstc82

Why is the Queen keep us waiting for the release of Masterpiece? All my friends and colleagues are all talking about it! The buzz is so strong and social media is melting down because of it!

19 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Why is the Queen keep us waiting for the release of Masterpiece? All my friends and colleagues are all talking about it! The buzz is so strong and social media is melting down because of it!

LOL

The Queen is out walking gigi, bella, kendel, adrianna, candice in the modelling arena!! Whatelse can Celest not do? Here the Queen is modelling for her friend, the designer to superstars Joan Kelly Walker..

Celest is conquering the world with her amazing talents! We are so lucky to be able to receive her gifts!!

QUEEN CELEST! please atop torturing us and release Masterpiece now!! We are all suffering and social media is going crazy!! Its the top trending topics for days!!! A major industry buzz.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoPZmtUBD6C/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Rumour from insiders...both Gaga and Madonna are very insecure when it comes to Celest. Both heard and know Celest as Celest is the most buzzed international superstar in the world.

In order not to clash with Celest's release of mega hits, Gaga released A Star Is Born early and Madonna pushed back the release of her music till next year. At least both Gaga and Madonna know that Celest will crush thos3 2 has beens if they dare to release their music at thr same time as Celest!

4 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Rumour from insiders...both Gaga and Madonna are very insecure when it comes to Celest. Both heard and know Celest as Celest is the most buzzed international superstar in the world.

In order not to clash with Celest's release of mega hits, Gaga released A Star Is Born early and Madonna pushed back the release of her music till next year. At least both Gaga and Madonna know that Celest will crush thos3 2 has beens if they dare to release their music at thr same time as Celest!

I forgot to post using my member's account! @gstc82

On 12/24/2018 at 3:06 PM, Guest Guest said:

This old senior aunty is v v dated. No dress sense with horrendous styling.

Is she sane?

13 hours ago, Guest guest said:

This old senior aunty is v v dated. No dress sense with horrendous styling.

Is she sane?

Hello! She model for Joan Kelly Walker! Designer to superstars! Stop flamming Celest!

• 3 months later...
  • G_M changed the title to Celest Chong Fans & Haters Discussion (Combined)
Guest Guest
On 4/6/2019 at 6:09 PM, Guest Guest said:

Celest Chong's new hit single 'Masterpiece' is out now!

Make her go viral!

Celest is conquering the world with her amazing talents! We are so lucky to be able to receive her gifts!!

• 5 weeks later...
Guest guest
15 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Celest just recorded a couple of Chinese ballads with Karl Hugo Music in Montreal. Can't wait!

nice!  released under what label?

Guest 欲女掌门

郑惠玉是华人影坛第一。集智慧、美貌、身材、演技、观众缘于一身的不败天后。

什么角色到她手上,她都one take ok.  从14岁的小姑娘演到100岁的老人瑞,她都胜任有余,能引起所有人的共鸣。

唔得顶,前无古人,后无来者。

Guest 张玉华
5 hours ago, Guest 欲女掌门 said:

郑惠玉是华人影坛第一。集智慧、美貌、身材、演技、观众缘于一身的不败天后。

什么角色到她手上,她都one take ok.  从14岁的小姑娘演到100岁的老人瑞,她都胜任有余,能引起所有人的共鸣。

唔得顶,前无古人,后无来者。

我才是玉女,郑老鸡白滚蛋吧!

Guest Super fan

The Umbrella Academy "Man on the Moon" episode - Celest Chong as Mandarin Woman

https://twitter.com/fishysock/status/1097520821331931136?lang=en

My first Netflix appearance!!! Celebrate the little victories as they grow! On Episode 104 - Man on the Moon #darkhorsecomics #ellenkuras#theumbrellaacademy 我的第一次Netflix的演出现在可以看到了!第4集里哦!一定要庆祝胜利不管多大小都会一直成长!加油!

Image may contain: 1 person, standing and indoor

Image may contain: 1 person, selfie and closeup

Image may contain: 1 person

Guest 欲女掌门
On 5/15/2019 at 1:11 AM, Guest 张玉华 said:

我才是玉女,郑老鸡白滚蛋吧!

No no no no no.....你以前不红,现在不红,以后更不会红。我却是天下第一老字号,以前是,现在是,以后也是。

你是沦落到异地,接下三烂的剧本,唱无厘头的歌,还要脱还要露的无名老骚包。我是历久弥新,红遍全世界的无敌女王。

Guest 欲女掌门
23 hours ago, Guest Super fan said:

On 5/15/2019 at 1:11 AM, Guest 张玉华 said:

你的脸很大一张。粉饼和唇膏用量大大大

Wow.

Her surgery went wrong? Something wrong with her lips.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest
On 5/15/2019 at 1:46 AM, Guest Super fan said:

The Umbrella Academy "Man on the Moon" episode - Celest Chong as Mandarin Woman

https://twitter.com/fishysock/status/1097520821331931136?lang=en

My first Netflix appearance!!! Celebrate the little victories as they grow! On Episode 104 - Man on the Moon #darkhorsecomics #ellenkuras#theumbrellaacademy 我的第一次Netflix的演出现在可以看到了!第4集里哦!一定要庆祝胜利不管多大小都会一直成长!加油!

Image may contain: 1 person, standing and indoor

Netflix is honoured to have the asian global icon grace their tv show. Such Beauty and Grace!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Torontogirl

Celest: "This song is a message to yourself. You ARE a Masterpiece. Sometimes you must let go of a broken heart to be free again."

The song was co-written and produced in Toronto by Omar Martinez (Justin Bieber), co-produced with Max Roach (Shawn Hook, Kardinal Offishall, Serena Ryder), mixed by Chris Anderson (Justin Bieber, The Backstreet Boys, Selena Gomez), and mastered by two-time Grammy winner Robert Hadley (Journey, Nine Inch Nails, Ray Charles, Dixie Chicks). Video directed by Brad Bangsboll (Kim’s Convenience, The Expanse). Filmed in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Living Sculptures: Celest, Jupiter J. Makins, Michelle Asiamah Executive Producers: David U.K., Celest, Greg Nisbet Producers: Brad Bangsboll, Celest

Director/1st AD/Operator: Brad Bangsboll Producer/Grip/Electric/Operator: Chris Suarez DOP/Cam Opp.: David Shin

Hair & Makeup: John Sheehy Assistant to Celest: YingYing (Lala) Wei Set AD: Drew McLean Set AD: Kat Mint Post-production: Jason Owens LIGHT UP THE DARK

On 5/16/2019 at 8:20 AM, Guest 欲女掌门 said:

她其实不好看,

大饼脸,

眼睛太开外加小斗鸡,

一口一个巨无霸的大嘴.....

几够力一下

:unsure:

年轻的她虽称不上国色天香,但是也几不错看一下。

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/31/2019 at 1:43 AM, Guest Torontogirl said:

Celest: "This song is a message to yourself. You ARE a Masterpiece. Sometimes you must let go of a broken heart to be free again."

The song was co-written and produced in Toronto by Omar Martinez (Justin Bieber), co-produced with Max Roach (Shawn Hook, Kardinal Offishall, Serena Ryder), mixed by Chris Anderson (Justin Bieber, The Backstreet Boys, Selena Gomez), and mastered by two-time Grammy winner Robert Hadley (Journey, Nine Inch Nails, Ray Charles, Dixie Chicks). Video directed by Brad Bangsboll (Kim’s Convenience, The Expanse). Filmed in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Living Sculptures: Celest, Jupiter J. Makins, Michelle Asiamah Executive Producers: David U.K., Celest, Greg Nisbet Producers: Brad Bangsboll, Celest

Director/1st AD/Operator: Brad Bangsboll Producer/Grip/Electric/Operator: Chris Suarez DOP/Cam Opp.: David Shin

Hair & Makeup: John Sheehy Assistant to Celest: YingYing (Lala) Wei Set AD: Drew McLean Set AD: Kat Mint Post-production: Jason Owens LIGHT UP THE DARK

2,000 views.

Pathetic

On 7/8/2020 at 9:52 PM, Guest Guest said:

[BREAKING] Celest Chong returns to Mandarin pop scene

celest's return to mando pop is a much needed relief in this pandemic situation the world is having now. She is giving her millions of adoring in asia a much needed dose of happiness!

Celest's breathtaking powerful song is all the rage in my office! Everyone is talking about it non stop! As far as I know, the buzz and anticipation of a full length mandarin album is so high that its the wish list of all my colleagues! And mind you, these people are no easy people to please as they have high taste in art, culture, fashion and entertainment. Even Gaga's Chromatica album was a dissapointment to them and the run of the mill Ariana Grande, Dua Lipa are not good enough for them! But they fall head over heels for Celest's new single, powerful yet emotive vocals and her stunning emotional visuals touched their hearts!

Thank you Queen for giving Asia this special gift!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.