Male HQ

important area to be bushy

Guest kian wee iec97

Guest No no
6 hours ago, doncoin said:

Neither. The one on your head. 

I disagree! Both pubes and pits should be hairy... why shave like a girl? Lol! 

On 3/21/2018 at 5:17 AM, Guest No no said:

I disagree! Both pubes and pits should be hairy... why shave like a girl? Lol! 

I prefer my pubes to be hairless, 0 chance of pube hair in the mouth :)

I tried armpit for my IPL and regretted it. When it gets sweaty, the water feels like it's there forever :/

Will you be my valentine's? :D

On 3/22/2018 at 8:21 AM, SazNura said:

bushy pubes can cause diseases like rash if not washed and clean regularly, trimmed is good , shaved is hygenic.

prefer hairy chest and hairy tummy

+1 for chest

The rest can get deforested for all I care.

“Do not take life too seriously. You’ll never get out of it alive.” — Elbert Hubbard

Guest Bushymaniac

Shaving can cause rashes, pimples, and cuts to the skin, and be a source of infection. God gave us hair for a reason. Bushy is best! All natural!

On 25/03/2018 at 10:22 PM, sum1outhere_03 said:

I prefer my pubes to be hairless, 0 chance of pube hair in the mouth :)

I tried armpit for my IPL and regretted it. When it gets sweaty, the water feels like it's there forever :/

Hey because we're in the hair topic and i saw you mentioning IPL, how is the IPL result? How long hv you done it? 

19 hours ago, Generix said:

Hey because we're in the hair topic and i saw you mentioning IPL, how is the IPL result? How long hv you done it? 

Oh, I haven't officially started it. Only trial on my armpit, so the hair grows a little only weeks later. :) 

Will you be my valentine's? :D

Guest bottom

As a bottom and most bottoms i know prefer to be clean or neatly shaven almost bald but would prefer if our tops have some bush or a trimmed bush..its abit of a put off to see a top clean like a women/baby....no difference between a woman and a man!!!

1 hour ago, camus said:

Trimmed but not completely bare. A bit of hair is sexy but not too much. 

Just imagine when you see a handsome cute straight handsome guy, once he pull down his pants and underwear, it’s so bushy like wild jungle. A whole image sure made you exciting like hell. :P

Guest guest
10 hours ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

Just imagine when you see a handsome cute straight handsome guy, once he pull down his pants and underwear, it’s so bushy like wild jungle. A whole image sure made you exciting like hell. :P

Not all guys are suitable having a bushy pub. Some may look sexy with a bushy there but some may look untidy & dirty when having bushy there. 

• Guest locked this topic