Male HQ

No Fab + How long have you gone without cumming / masturbating? (compiled)

idkwhy

Hold for 8 days and my accumulated sex drive was so much that I came 3 times in one day, the urge was so tense that I just cant control it, even after my first cum, my dick still hard as usual and eventually go soft after I masturbate the third time

On ‎10‎/‎28‎/‎2016 at 4:30 PM, thorzguy said:

Approximately 20 days. Was at Ex Wallaby (Australia). The whole environment just don't even make one has any feelings or urge. I can't even quite remember waking up with an erection in the morning. Lol

what kind of environment???

On ‎10‎/‎28‎/‎2016 at 4:30 PM, thorzguy said:

Approximately 20 days. Was at Ex Wallaby (Australia). The whole environment just don't even make one has any feelings or urge. I can't even quite remember waking up with an erection in the morning. Lol

what kind of environment???

I don't think anyone would keep track of how long they never cum? When you are younger the urge is strong as something new and just can't stop playing with yourself but over time you get over it. Enjoy while it's there, nothing last forever. Lol.

Forgot to add: 15days in a cage.

Edited by shyc
Additional info

is it okay to release everyday ?

at an average 1 in the morning and 1 in the evening.

in the peak of my sex drive got 2 rounds in the morning, 3 rounds in evening before sleeping and 2 rounds midnight... had this daily for two weeks as my gf already move to my place & we have to take advantage before she travell to Tokyo then.

i feel so drained when she leave but can't hold masturbating daily... then tried to control every other day, and then every 3 days til now..

1 hour ago, Miko333 said:

is it okay to release everyday ?

at an average 1 in the morning and 1 in the evening.

in the peak of my sex drive got 2 rounds in the morning, 3 rounds in evening before sleeping and 2 rounds midnight... had this daily for two weeks as my gf already move to my place & we have to take advantage before she travell to Tokyo then.

i feel so drained when she leave but can't hold masturbating daily... then tried to control every other day, and then every 3 days til now..

U mean addicted to sex with ur gf? So u can't hold it after she left ?

11 minutes ago, Miko333 said:

yup, when you regularly do it.. become a habit that my body and thoughts can't get rid of it... it was when i let myself busy on other things, overtime at work, gym, travell that it was lessen.

That was me but it's like 5 years back.. now only Sex twice a week lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to No Fab + How long have you gone without cumming / masturbating? (compiled)