Male HQ

Manly, dom, pure top needs advise after being bottom

Guest unknown

Guest unknown

I have always been a manly, dom, pure top. I always feel high and mightly max.

I do all sorts of shit stuff, like bdsm dom, keep slaves, cashpigs, fuck women, do outdoor fun, fetish, abuse, humiliate, torture the, deny sex to the btms etc

But just recently just 1 time, i kenna top for 1st time.

i am now so lost and confused.

1. Thou its the 1st time,  i din really feel pain, its quite shiok

2. I now feel my hole very dirty, and loose, and loose (not tight). I feel lousy, disgusted etc

3. Am I still pure manly top?

4. How can I get back my pride ?

pls give me genuine advise, thank you all.

Guest Guest
4 minutes ago, Guest unknown said:

I do all sorts of shit stuff, like bdsm dom, keep slaves, cashpigs, fuck women, do outdoor fun, fetish, abuse, humiliate, torture the, deny sex to the btms etc

2. I now feel my hole very dirty, and loose, and loose (not tight). I feel lousy, disgusted etc

Ask google

1 hour ago, Guest unknown said:

I have so many things to say I really don't know where to start.

Firstly. Stop.

1. Good for you. I don't see the issue here. I don't understand why you need to feel 'less than' when you enjoy being a bottom.

2. Does this apply to how you think about men you fuck? Why does being a bottom/enjoying the role make you feel that way. Maybe you need to ask yourself why you have those feelings in the first place.

3. Stop. I don't know why this is a legit question. The title doesn't really matter does it? There are pure tops that have bottom'd before, and pure bottoms that have top'd before. No need to add "manly" either. Just be you.

4. No. Because this has nothing to do with pride in the first place - therefore nothing was lost.

I don't know how you're expecting genuine advice from this but if it really bothers you then your best bet, as someone above mentioned, go see a counsellor/therapist about it - because that's probably the only way to figure out why you're having all these negative feelings associated with being a bottom.

1 hour ago, Guest unknown said:

Genuine advise:

If your pride comes from being "pure manly top",  you are better off not recovering such stupid kind of pride.

Pride should come from having overcome difficult obstacles, having worked on yourself and achieved a positive change, etc.

Guest Troll you a bone

Big fucking deal. Your hole is not the HOLEy grail. If you think it is, you shouldn’t even shit through it, and it will be less dirty that way.

You should join a nunnery.

Yeah. Serve u right. Wat goes round comes around.  So in yr mind btms r dirty sluts n y u open yr leg to someone in the first place? That guy dom u or he look damn gorgeous? If there's no btms then tops got no hole to fuck n vv. So from now onwards pls change yr mentality n try both lo. Good wat.more choices. 

Anal is supposed to be pleasurable due to the sensitive nerves inside there, so being stimulated one time by it doesn't make you any less of a man, manly, top or manly top.

Looseness—it's probably mostly just in the mind.

How to gain back your pride—well, for one, go out and screw a bottom??? Nobody but that one person knows you have bottomed before, so your pride is still rather intact.

Go out and enjoy all sorts of pleasure, rediscover the pleasure of topping. And even if you enjoy bottoming, that's a-ok.

“Do not take life too seriously. You’ll never get out of it alive.” — Elbert Hubbard

9 hours ago, Guest unknown said:

Well, I would assume you tried btming cause you wanted to know how it feels.

I think the problem lies with the fact that you think btms are inferior.

No, btming does not make one "dirty", and a btm can be as manly as a top.

Its just a preference that some people have.

Roles should be neutral, I don't think tops and more superior than btms etc.

What you need to do is to let go of your pride and change your perception towards your stereotype of btms and you'll be fine :)

If you enjoy it, go ahead and explore more, don't let your judgement affect you

10 hours ago, Guest unknown said:

So fictional .  Totally dont gel.  

The earlier part of u portray as assertive, confident and decisive, kena one time btm , become a vulnerable girl machiam kena raped, hide in the toilet and cry ...... then here SOS asking for advice 

Conclusion, another chat topic created out of boredom 

• G_M changed the title to Manly, dom, pure top needs advise after being bottom
11 hours ago, Guest unknown said:

Simple. You are a latent bottom slut.  Embrace it and move on. 

11 hours ago, Guest unknown said:

I sense that you are/were a cocky, arrogant prick who gets many bottom coming at you for years. From a psychological view point. I believe you were mistreated / rejected when you were younger, which toughen you, which made you who you are today.  You might had met someone you really like and decided to try being a bottom to him and it clashed with the values you hold now. You realised that you enjoyed it and now you are confused.

Top or bottom is just a sexual choice one chooses. Without someone wanting to be a bottom for you, you can't be a top. You need a bottom as much as the bottom needs you. Sex is between you and you partner, working towards achieving the highest climax, regardless who is bottom or top. 

Your pride has nothing to do with the sex. That is your ego talking. You left your ego at the door and you realised that you had enjoyed that 1st session being a bottom. I am sure, if you leave your ego at the door every time you have sex with others, you will realised that you don't have to keep having to be in control all the time and just relax and let others take control for a change and sex would be a more enjoyable experience and not a stressful experience trying to perform to a certain KPI or routine.

Whether you are still a top or bottom only you and those you are having sex with will know. But you are certainly not pure top now. Manly or not, that will have to depend on what others sees you as. Not for you to say. You can say you are manly but others might think you are a macho Mary. 

If you are going to be so anal about your pride and your manliness, you really need a good fuck to your ass to loosen it up. You better thank that person who managed to help fucked some sense into you. Pun intended.

Guest Troll you a boner

Fuck me. But NOT literally, cos you sounded rough. You are looking for some “top validation”. You need a sex doll or a sex therapist, which could also be some “receiving” money boys. Please be gentle with them. They may form a cartel and sue you for abuse these days,

If you have never been fucked before, the first time you would feel very painful and probably won't even succeed. You need to get plenty of practices, such as fingering, toys, etc. to loosen up before you can tolerate a big cock. So I don't believe you.

Second, are you bottom shaming here? That's actually disgusting. Seriously. 

17 hours ago, Guest unknown said:

1 minute ago, Guest Unknown said:

II am not trolling, I am a straight man. Thats why I feel disgusted kenna fuck by a man. Gosh he must have drug me or sth

But in your above post, u enjoy it.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

8 minutes ago, Guest Unknown said:

II am not trolling, I am a straight man. Thats why I feel disgusted kenna fuck by a man. Gosh he must have drug me or sth

YOU are a straight man ?  Seriously ?  and u fucked guys .... what's with all the self denial lol

if you were drugged, would u be conscious enough to feel "shiok" by the act, being your "first time" ?

2 hours ago, Guest Unknown said:

The feeling in the hole, and the feeling in the brain is different leh.

You must have had your ass licked until you shiok, then he tells you that he putting his cock outside your asshole and slide in and out until it goes in and you still feel shiok.

You just need to disengage your brain and your hole and just enjoy the ride and the good feeling of your hole, can already. Hehehe.

2 hours ago, Guest Unknown said:

You are not straight lah. You want to organise mass orgy for guys, how can you be str8?

Guest Guest
21 hours ago, Guest unknown said:

You are deflowered. Now you can at best be a flex. Of course, you can also consider turning into a btm.

You are by no means a pure top anymore. 

Hmm....it is like you are raped and no longer a virgin.

I think TS is over-analysing the whole notion of being masculine. Being a top is just a sexual position/role. It can be transient.

Feeling your hole is very dirty and loose is mental. As long as you are not shitting your pants or farting silently without effort, your asshole is reasonably tight. 

Being a top does not make you manly. Whoever told you that tops are manly is obviously missing out something in life. Ever heard of the term "butch queen?" They look like Tarzan, sound like Jane. Sex is meant to be pleasurable. So enjoy it. 

Embrace yourself and you will restore your pride. 

Love. 

22 hours ago, Guest unknown said:

You can have the best of both - The Pride of being a dom top and The Pride of being a slutty btm at the same time. Why not?

I love what GM mentioned -  without bottom, there is no top. Which is very true. I had said the same to some of my friends too. Without bottom then all go and bang trees??

Drugged or not, for you to know, not for us to find out.

Just enjoy whichever role you are. Why read so much into it? 

I cummed into my bf on our first sex. Then he thrust me back in return. We both don't like being penetrated at all. But he doesn't mind letting me top him if I want to because he knows I like it and cum in below 3minutes

No idea what's so nice being a bottom since the feeling is not pleasurable at all and every thrust he made makes me feel like shitting and sore

22 minutes ago, Guest :-( said:

I cummed into my bf on our first sex. Then he thrust me back in return. We both don't like being penetrated at all. But he doesn't mind letting me top him if I want to because he knows I like it

Every btm says that initially....

23 minutes ago, Guest :-( said:

and cum in below 3minutes

U r so lousy

24 minutes ago, Guest :-( said:

No idea what's so nice being a bottom since the feeling is not pleasurable at all and every thrust he made makes me feel like shitting and sore

It just means u r not a btm...it pains in a pleasurable way....

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

22 minutes ago, Guest :-( said:

I cummed into my bf on our first sex. Then he thrust me back in return. We both don't like being penetrated at all. But he doesn't mind letting me top him if I want to because he knows I like it

23 minutes ago, Guest :-( said:

and cum in below 3minutes

U r so lousy

24 minutes ago, Guest :-( said:

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Chinese uncle
1 hour ago, fab said:

U r so lousy

Some find it pain, some take a few tries and the right guys before they learn to enjoy.

The problem is that most don't really know if they'll ever enjoy it. It's different from those who have sensitive ass and and enjoy being penetrated. 

It's not actually pain in a pleasurable way, it's first the pain of the initial penetration then slowly the pleasures spread to the whole body.

Even a seasoned bottom, I still fear the pain of that initial penetration. It's sharp and tearing. But then like you said, I just grit my teeth and groaned. I know the top likes to see me take his domination of the pain before he gives me back the pleasures as compensation. It's these interplay of roles of pains and pleasures that make sex so dirty yet exciting. 

That's why ts is so afraid to lose his control to another man and be dominated by him. He thinks of himself having high market value so he doesn't want to give it up when he becomes a bottom like those who are low market value, we shamelessly offer ourselves.

Guest me no prophet
On 26/03/2018 at 5:12 AM, Guest unknown said:

no one can say he is a pure top or bottom until the day he died. we are not prophet so don't act like one. I was a top-only gay until recent past which i sometimes double up as a bottom ... and only for my bottoms. yes, for bottoms**  only. you see, bottoms are gay and they are not women. while they enjoy being penetrated, they do also derive pleasure from their cocks.

the problem with our circle is that we enjoy tagging ppl with labels. oh, he is pure top, he is flex, he is flex top and blah blah. my take is to do what you feel like doing, enjoy the clean safe fun. why bother if you're pure or not-pure top? 

** i get aroused by those guys that moaned for more when i topped them. and over the cause, i wonder was it really so enjoyable being fcuked. after several attempts, although i wont say it is unpleasant, i don't find it physically pleasurable. but i do it occasionally more for emotional satisfaction ... if it makes any sense.

have played the role of dom bottom. it is a just a role play, as long you enjoy and trust the partner you played with . anyway no man is pure top no man is pure bottom. it is what role you  wished to play,  if you have something like buyers remorse don't do it next time .being dom is fun being submissive is fun too

Edited by SazNura

Guest not hiding
On 26/03/2018 at 5:12 AM, Guest unknown said:

Hey threadstarter!

You dirty loose hole. Get on all your fours; spread your dirty loose ass wide open. I m going to pump your pride back...

Click-bait fake story.....

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

On ‎30‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 5:32 PM, Guest not hiding said:

Hey threadstarter!

You dirty loose hole. Get on all your fours; spread your dirty loose ass wide open. I m going to pump your pride back...

1. Thou its the 1st time,  i din really feel pain, its quite shiok-- u died

2. I now feel my hole very dirty, and loose, and loose (not tight). I feel lousy, disgusted etc--sure die

3. Am I still pure manly top?--no u die

4. How can I get back my pride ?--- Go an die

• Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • 4 months later...
Guest Jayjay74
On 3/26/2018 at 5:12 AM, Guest unknown said:

Just continue to enjoy it. There is no turning back.

On 3/25/2018 at 6:11 PM, Guest Troll you a bone said:

Big fucking deal. Your hole is not the HOLEy grail. If you think it is, you shouldn’t even shit through it, and it will be less dirty that way.

You should join a nunnery.

LOL!  Very hilarious post.  But question:  where do nuns shit through?

• 1 month later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.