Male HQ

Spgg membership promo

Spgg membership card (Minimum qualifications – Diploma / tertiary)

Current Promo “Refer a friend to join now”

Due to the promotion I would receive $388 for referring. I will take out 200 from the benefit I gain to help you further offset the fee you need to pay hence you only need to pay.

Ordinary (SP Graduate)- $488* (excluding any tax)

Associate (Non-SP Graduate)- $600* (excluding any tax)

Corporate (Corporations)- $600* (excluding any tax)

Without any Promotion the Usual Membership price is $2000. *Term and conditions apply

Listed below is the price before I help to offset.

Ordinary (SP Graduate)- $688* (Promo price)

Associate (Non-SP Graduate)- $800* (Promo price)

Corporate (Corporations)- $800* (Promo price)

*Benefits of membership included: Access to all facilities in the guild such as swimming pool (you can sign in 5 guests), Gym, wellness centre (Jacuzzi, sauna, steam room, hot/cool pool), study room, jackpot room, mah-jong room, tennis courts.

Subsidised rates for all event.

Special prices of booking the Seminar and function room as well as bowling games.

15% discount at F&B outlet in guild.

During your birthday month, a complimentary $30 voucher for dining pleasure at the Guild’s Restaurant. (For life, ordinary, Associate and Corporate Designated Nominee members)

Fees Applied: Monthly Subscription Fee of $32.10 every month

From SPGG website:

Entrance Fee (one-time) @ $2,000

Refundable Deposit @$200

Monthly Subscription Fee @ $ 32.10

The F&B Minimum Spending Levy is at $30 quarterly which can be offset upon spending in our F&B outlets or banquet function bookings.

Members map apply Family Privilege for their spouse and children (between 15 to 21years old) to enjoy our club benefits at a monthly fee of $10.70.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
On 3/28/2018 at 12:49 AM, wolfyboy said:

Spgg membership card (Minimum qualifications – Diploma / tertiary)

Current Promo “Refer a friend to join now”

Due to the promotion I would receive $388 for referring. I will take out 200 from the benefit I gain to help you further offset the fee you need to pay hence you only need to pay.

Ordinary (SP Graduate)- $488* (excluding any tax)

Associate (Non-SP Graduate)- $600* (excluding any tax)

Corporate (Corporations)- $600* (excluding any tax)

Without any Promotion the Usual Membership price is $2000. *Term and conditions apply

Listed below is the price before I help to offset.

Ordinary (SP Graduate)- $688* (Promo price)

Associate (Non-SP Graduate)- $800* (Promo price)

Corporate (Corporations)- $800* (Promo price)

*Benefits of membership included: Access to all facilities in the guild such as swimming pool (you can sign in 5 guests), Gym, wellness centre (Jacuzzi, sauna, steam room, hot/cool pool), study room, jackpot room, mah-jong room, tennis courts.

Subsidised rates for all event.

Special prices of booking the Seminar and function room as well as bowling games.

15% discount at F&B outlet in guild.

During your birthday month, a complimentary $30 voucher for dining pleasure at the Guild’s Restaurant. (For life, ordinary, Associate and Corporate Designated Nominee members)

Fees Applied: Monthly Subscription Fee of $32.10 every month

From SPGG website:

Entrance Fee (one-time) @ $2,000

Refundable Deposit @$200

Monthly Subscription Fee @ $ 32.10

The F&B Minimum Spending Levy is at $30 quarterly which can be offset upon spending in our F&B outlets or banquet function bookings.

Members map apply Family Privilege for their spouse and children (between 15 to 21years old) to enjoy our club benefits at a monthly fee of $10.70.

hi can share via my mobile? 91064184