Male HQ

Find your workout buddy

AlifBttm

Hi everyone.. i believe not only me but MOST of you guys out there looking for workout buddy.. Well to those looking for one, just put it here and shall see if any luck strikes for you. Btw I myself looking for workout / gym buddy.. Preferably someone who can push me more to be fit..

Well if you are looking for a workout, you might consider joining my jogging group which usually runs in the morning and so far i just started a topless night run scheduled with the group as well. I always post the run schedule in this forum at below link.

I'm not really looking for workout buddy... but you can join me along with my every Sunday afternoon, fartlek training at Woodlands stadium :D
some stats of me : 100kg / 183cm

Edited by ThePineapple

approval.png.5049b8bf793949ee27c5a7e76f11054d.png

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

My request is simple. I can't run due to a broken bone but i try to swim 3times/weekly at a public pool in the West. If u need a swim buddy in the West then i hope we can motivate each other both inside & outside the pool... okay... I take that back... only inside the pool, haha. 

But seriously, I am tired of swimming alone =(