Male HQ

Exercising While Sexually Aroused

Guest Healthy Uncle

Guest Healthy Uncle

Sometimes, I'm feeling so horny before my regular exercising time. I know if I jack off, I'll lose the momentum to exercise. So I'll hold my lust and do the exercises. It actually makes me feel more intense.

Most times, the exertions will soon cause my cock to subside. But sometimes, it just refused to go away especially when I looked at my straining muscles in the mirror (yeah, I'm vain sometimes, so sue me LOL. This gay circle is all about muscles and looks). As this is my home gym, I'll slowly strip naked while carrying on exercising. It's kinky to carry on working while my cock is leaking and dripping. 

It actually gave me more strength. I don't know but maybe it distracted me from the pains of working out those hard pumpings. Most times I would successfully complete my routines, then started pleasuring myself in front of the mirror. The orgasm is more intense from all those dirty thoughts that I tried to suppress during exercising.

I don't do it intentionally but I feel that my horniness seem to produce more natural testosterones that helped boost my exercises. 

What do the experts here think? Is it good or bad?

• 2 months later...
47 minutes ago, repressednerd said:

Masturbating uses a lot of energy so I rather not do it before workout or swimming. Body will go into a mood of relaxation and prefer to rest.

Yeah ~~ sex after exercise feels solid! 

I remembered I got super insecure doing Tricep Dips infront of guys... either by using the ledge of bed frame or chair or even on the floormat... The thought of it made me feeling aroused afterwards knowing that the same position can apply during sex, just that this is a workout lol. :doh: my imagination: corrupted.

• 2 months later...
Guest Hide It

To prevent people from seeing you having an erection at a public gym -- which would be extremely embarrassing as well as completely inappropriate -- always wear a jock strap while working out if you are an easily aroused guy.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.