Male HQ

What is the age you like to live till?

Guest Walking dead

Guest Walking dead

I just wonder do you guys think alike like me. 

I just feel that i dont wish to live till too old because who will take care of me and not sure that the other half can be attached with you for how long , will he take care of me?

Furthermore, i afraid that i will be still working as cleaner or whatever in order to feed myself.( whenever i saw those old age uncle working , i wonder will i be like them) Also when old , i will look ugly ( now already ugly, grow olser even worst)and also all kinds of old age illness will come and make me suffer. Think of it, i feel so worry. 

So i just want to repay my parents till they gone and after that i also dont wish to live too long in this world as there is nothing in this world that i need to look after or cannot let go.

How you guys think?

Guest same thinking

me too. I don't want to be like the old uncle untie collecting cardboard in order to survive. esp if you have someone knows you. I rather die.

Guest Walking dead

Yes.  I am thinking of going to countries that have lower living standard and enjoy life then die there. But how much money i need to have?

That only one of problem.

Guest Tomato
8 minutes ago, Guest Walking dead said:

Yes.  I am thinking of going to countries that have lower living standard and enjoy life then die there. But how much money i need to have?

That only one of problem.

As much you would like to go to a country which has a lower standard of living than yours, which coincidentally many of your country folks look down on during their best earning years,; these countries may likely not want to accept arrogant Singaporeans.

As long as u have enough money to go over, a lot of countries will welcome u with open arms, u r not there to compete for jobs but to add on to their economic growth......don't need to migrate, u still got medisave to clear, every year got ang pao from govt, batam is 45 mins ferry, KL is just 90mins away with high speed train, bangkok is just 2 hours flight.... 

Ideally around 75 which mean u still have about 15 to 20 years of enjoyment after your retirement before u say goodbye to this world, also study have shown that on average, the last 5 to 7 years is when u start getting in and out of hospital, given the average life expectancy here at 83 for male, meaning by 76 your body spare parts will start to need maintenance, ya so before all these happen......in the past people may wish u "长命百岁" but this seems to be more of a cursing nowadays :whistle:

Guest Walking dead

But you will grow old. Men still allow you to suck their cock meh? Or you are rich so can find money boy or you dun mind to suck any cock even dirty old man. If so then  you are so happy to live in this world not like me.

Guest Walking dead
1 minute ago, lonelyglobe said:

As long as u have enough money to go over, a lot of countries will welcome u with open arms, u r not there to compete for jobs but to add on to their economic growth......don't need to migrate, u still got medisave to clear, every year got ang pao from govt, batam is 45 mins ferry, KL is just 90mins away with high speed train, bangkok is just 2 hours flight.... 

Ideally around 75 which mean u still have about 15 to 20 years of enjoyment after your retirement before u say goodbye to this world, also study have shown that on average, the last 5 to 7 years is when u start getting in and out of hospital, given the average life expectancy here at 83 for male, meaning by 76 your body spare parts will start to need maintenance, ya so before all these happen......in the past people may wish u "长命百岁" but this seems to be more of a cursing nowadays :whistle:

No. I dont wish to live till so old. 

2 hours ago, Guest Walking dead said:

I just feel that i dont wish to live till too old because who will take care of me and not sure that the other half can be attached with you for how long , will he take care of me?

Furthermore, i afraid that i will be still working as cleaner or whatever in order to feed myself.( whenever i saw those old age uncle working , i wonder will i be like them) Also when old , i will look ugly ( now already ugly, grow olser even worst)and also all kinds of old age illness will come and make me suffer. Think of it, i feel so worry. 

So i just want to repay my parents till they gone and after that i also dont wish to live too long in this world as there is nothing in this world that i need to look after or cannot let go.

How you guys think?

I think that you can have a more optimistic outlook on aging.

We never know what the future will be, and we may develop new interests and challenges in life as we grow older.  Also our values will change.  Maybe you won't mind looking old later on, and the need to suck cocks may diminish and go away, replaced by more intellectual forms of fun. 

And, if you are young and you realize what you want NOT to be later in life, you can take steps to avoid becoming that. After all, we don't come to this world to have it all easy and fun, and then bail out early to avoid the unfortunate consequences of only having it easy and fun. 

I am now in my 70s and I wish to live a long life, maybe to 100 (a nice round number)  I am sure that I will lose some of my good health and physical functionality, but I am confident that I will find satisfactions that will replace the ones I have now.   As an agnostic I don't have any certainty about the afterlife, so the longer I can live the more I can get out of this one life I know about.

Edited by Steve5380

Guest Walking dead

Thank you. I hope so. Maybe i still cannot see my future yet. Actually i always hate myself to be a gay. I just wish to be a real gal. I am so envy of those trans. As they are so daring to be what they wish and face the world.  To be frank, i only like to sex with straight men not with gays but it so difficult to find.That why i hate what i am in this world.

2 hours ago, Guest Walking dead said:

Thank you. I hope so. Maybe i still cannot see my future yet. Actually i always hate myself to be a gay. I just wish to be a real gal. I am so envy of those trans. As they are so daring to be what they wish and face the world.  To be frank, i only like to sex with straight men not with gays but it so difficult to find.That why i hate what i am in this world.

Maybe you need to accept a partial optimum.  It is optimum to be a human in these days of advanced technology.  Any other life forms have it much harder.  But sexual orientation makes a difference, although it is not everything.  SINCE YOU CANNOT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT,  how about pushing satisfying sex down the list of importance and accept less satisfying sex?  Maybe sex can go down to 25% of your persona?  Then you still have 75% of you which you don't need to hate but be pleased with it. 

Guest Fatty
7 hours ago, Guest Tomato said:

As much you would like to go to a country which has a lower standard of living than yours, which coincidentally many of your country folks look down on during their best earning years,; these countries may likely not want to accept arrogant Singaporeans.

But we have money.

Guest Fatty
8 hours ago, Guest Walking dead said:

How you guys think?

Get a young bf so that he can take care of you.

7 minutes ago, camus said:

Too young lah !

Im 55 now, retiring next month ( due to retrenchment), moving to Bangkok and planning to do things I like to do for a year or more !

Things I have not been able to do due to work : - 

- Enrol Full Time to learn Thai ( a language I have loads of interest in),

- Learn cooking,

- Travel to Chiangmai/Chiangrai, Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos for long weekends ,

- Spend more time in the GYM .... 

I hope to live to 75 at least :P

Guest Concern

I think I will start going to sea at later age, I will be an old fisherman going for huge ocean cod fish catch. My accomplishment will not be on wages but to be witness the sea life. Hope I will find my dolphin!

Guest Walking dead
2 hours ago, inbody123 said:

Too young lah !

Im 55 now, retiring next month ( due to retrenchment), moving to Bangkok and planning to do things I like to do for a year or more !

- Learn cooking,

I glad to hear that you going to enjoy your life.

But did you hold a high postition in your company? Or your income is around 5k per month? Do you have your own condo or flat in here? What you plan to do need lots of retiring captial. I am happy to hear that at least you can look forward to enjoy your old age. 

Now i think is money is most impt we need to have when we grow old. But i am not so luckly like you.

TBH, nowadays i dun think ppl will live that long in a healthy manner, altot stats show that men/women can live until 7x/8x, but how many of them can stay healthy without any form of assistance from thier families?

for me at least, i had seen a few of my relatives and my own dad, diagnosed with cancer and pass away at the age of early 60s. They are health concern people, no smoking or heavy drinker, doing exercise regularly and having medi annual checkup. Everyone would thought of enjoy retirement life at the age of 55, but you just dunno when the disease gonna struck you, especially when cancer still the no.1 killer to date and yet no form of cure yet despite the advance scientific research in medical sector.

For me, i wont be too optimistic that of living past the age of 70 or 80. I would be happily if at the age of 65 i'm able to stay healthy, medical concern free,  able to walk, eat and do my own things i wanted to do;)

As long can walk, can work, no illness, live to what age does it matter…

2 hours ago, inbody123 said:

Too young lah !

I also retired short of 56 y.o. with full pension, due to retrenchment, and I have been doing things I like since then, soon for 20 years.  Best times in my life!

Guest No Apology
13 hours ago, Guest Walking dead said:

That is the real problem, isn't it?   Majority of the people felt they needed to look after the world and live for the world.  They often neglected themself and their only existence became meaniningless if there is nothing in the world for them to tend to.  That sounds like an act of self-righteous, thinking they owe the world something, or the world cannot exist without them.  

Technically speaking,  many human lived less than 10 years in their lifetime. So your "real" life is not that long if you ever live at all.  Let me explain:

Most people only have complete freedom of time to spend when they reached 70yo, and provided you are still healthy with no stroke, no ailment, no pain. Most of your past years, you live for others, your teachers,  your boss, your colleagues, your family, your politicians and your worries due to society pressure.   Ironically you only started to truly live for yourself in the last 10+ years of your life before you expired and thereafter the world won't miss either.

So, don't brag about your past achievement, or how wealthy you have became as it brings no value into the spiritual realm.  If you still feels good about it, good for you. Majority of mortals do not need to know about your fabulousity in the last 10 years of their life when they are about to go.

Guest Concern

There must be a reason to live till a certain time! Our minds are fills with filthy dirt! I try to do water sports like Canoeing for a journey pleasure. I option out for dragon boat as I don t want to sabo the dragon boat players to make it fast. Reason is because! Life is not a race, it is a journey. Joyride!

Guest JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJSucks

Actually right! Ts is so free, you should go do personal survey at old man suana. Take a mic and organise an one on one interview on the gold citizen. Knock the door, wait outside the steam room or go to clementi! Irritating

Guest Leong
1 hour ago, Guest JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJSucks said:

Actually right! Ts is so free, you should go do personal survey at old man suana. Take a mic and organise an one on one interview on the gold citizen. Knock the door, wait outside the steam room or go to clementi! Irritating

I think this is a gd topic to discuss. Best is those older gen can come and talk about their experiences so that the younger gen can be prepare themselves in the future when grow old.

During old times,  no forum available for them or knowledge them how to prepare ourselves during old age. I think is gd to let the older gen to share with us what they are doing or what problems they faced and how they solved the problems. Let the younger gen to learn abt it.

We cannot run away from growing old but we can be mentally prepare when times come.

Guest Concern

Do not prepared, when not ready! Those old ones comes here is just telling about sexual intercourse of different varieties of holes. When will it be ready! 

Guest The sooner the better

The longer u live, the higher chances u get cancer, stroke, heart attack etc. I dun want to live too long, 50.

Thinking about it, we cannot control how long we want to live.

Some people who are fortunate, everything they want in life they have it but they don't live long.

Some still need to work so hard to live or suffer from illness but live longer in this world to suffer.

To me, if i get cancer or aids, i not going to get any treatment but try to make use and enjoy everyday till i drop die.

Is it a suffer for human if you know you have a certain time to live in this world or is a torture?

Guest Devoted

Leave to fate. I believe what you are and what you need to suffer is what your previous life done. Is karma. So just pray to reduce the karma and do good deeds in order to have a better livehood next life or best is the stay in god pure paradise land.

9 hours ago, Guest Devoted said:

Leave to fate. I believe what you are and what you need to suffer is what your previous life done. Is karma. So just pray to reduce the karma and do good deeds in order to have a better livehood next life or best is the stay in god pure paradise land.

The belief in karma and reincarnation is a good one.  But I don't remember it predicating that you should leave your life to fate.

And if karma, reincarnation are nothing but a nice speculation, like they could be,  then "fate" is "randomness".  Why should we leave our lives to a random process when we have a brain and intelligence to prevail over the randomness with smart planning?  All the benefits we have today from our advanced technology and organization are not the result of "fate" but of laborious work.

For as long as God wills it.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

On 4/4/2018 at 9:05 AM, inbody123 said:

Too young lah !

- Learn cooking,

Enjoy sir. Wishing you the best of luck and happiness wherever you go :)

Can be borned in this country but when old or sick, this country will abandone you by telling you to go jb stay in old folks home

I must vote for a voice so they can rewrite penal code for all gays but treated like 2nd class  :(

On 4/5/2018 at 8:43 PM, kimlo777 said:

For as long as God wills it.

You really think that a God is there to WILL how long each of the seven BILLION humans in existence are going to live?

If you had the ability, would you WILL how long each of the billions of bacteria in your gut should live?

Guest Guest
13 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

You really think that a God is there to WILL how long each of the seven BILLION humans in existence are going to live?

If you had the ability, would you WILL how long each of the billions of bacteria in your gut should live?

Yes, if I had the ability, I would WILL how long each of the billions of bacteria in my gut should live.

Guest I want 1 billion

I think not only people like us worried abt our old life. Even government is worried. Because singapore will be having more and more old people in the future. 

To me, if one got money and gd health , i think then there will be no problem when you grow old.

钱不是万能不过没钱万万不能。

is not only us but basically developed countries in asia like japan, hongkong, Taiwan, s.korea etc all will be facing the aging population problem, decrease in productivity and increase in medical, social benefits and social related issues.......beside money and health, another important thing will be companionship in the the form of partner/s, families, friends etc.

Guest Walking dead
1 hour ago, lonelyglobe said:

is not only us but basically developed countries in asia like japan, hongkong, Taiwan, s.korea etc all will be facing the aging population problem, decrease in productivity and increase in medical, social benefits and social related issues.......beside money and health, another important thing will be companionship in the the form of partner/s, families, friends etc.

Parnter? But we want a parnter is more difficult than straight people. Families? Parents will leave us sooner than us, siblings will have their own families to take care. Friends? How many true friend are there always here for us.

10 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Yes, if I had the ability, I would WILL how long each of the billions of bacteria in my gut should live.

You surely don't have something more interesting than that to do?

Some religious people like to believe that "Not a single leaf falls from a tree without the express will of God"   without realizing the absurdity of that  :lol:

Guest Guest
46 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

You surely don't have something more interesting than that to do?

Some religious people like to believe that "Not a single leaf falls from a tree without the express will of God"   without realizing the absurdity of that  :lol:

Yes, I have more interesting things to do. WILLING how long each of the billions of bacteria in my gut should live can be done at other times when I am bored.

I want to live FOREVER!

Then I realise I may be senile or unable to take care of myself.

So I want to live as long as my mental capacity is sound.

Then I realise I may not have enough money for old age.

So I want to live as long as I can comfortably afford to support myself, while being mentally and physically capable to look after myself.

Yeah. :whistle:

Guest Scott

For me i would like to move to Australia if i have enough money which won’t be easy to achieve, settle down there, go dates and get married which can’t be done in sg. Don’t think i would like to retire in sg if i have the choice. A homophobic country. No thx

4 hours ago, Guest Scott said:

For me i would like to move to Australia if i have enough money which won’t be easy to achieve, settle down there, go dates and get married which can’t be done in sg. Don’t think i would like to retire in sg if i have the choice. A homophobic country. No thx

work hard towards your goal of emigrating and it might just come true.

Guest G. Munich

Yes. I think we should try to plan for our retiring life. I want to go to thailand . I knew a couple , both  hold a good job. They bought a house in thailand and plan to retire there when they are old. So envy of them.

• Guest locked this topic