Male HQ

Cuddles only

Blindleech

On 4/19/2018 at 3:16 PM, LeanMature said:

Does requirement for cuddles and requirement for sex the same or difference?  If same, then cuddle is just a pretext for sex ? 

The requirement is different. For sex will have the extra requirement is people want to see the cock how long and how thick to satisfy their g spot.

Both sex and just cuddles do have similarities as both type of action will touch each other bodies and you will want to touch those body type that you like. Some will have additional requirement of face too as handsome guys will have the attraction for others to want to own him or touch him etc.

Let me talk about myself. I hate the fats in my body and i will use all my effort and will power to destroy the evil fats in my body to craft the body i want.

Now is the time for you to think. If i hate the fats in my body do you think will i even want to touch the fats of other people body? This is the reason why several people like me would want to set requirements.

On ‎21‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 3:48 AM, yoyo74 said:

The requirement is different. For sex will have the extra requirement is people want to see the cock how long and how thick to satisfy their g spot.

Both sex and just cuddles do have similarities as both type of action will touch each other bodies and you will want to touch those body type that you like. Some will have additional requirement of face too as handsome guys will have the attraction for others to want to own him or touch him etc.

Let me talk about myself. I hate the fats in my body and i will use all my effort and will power to destroy the evil fats in my body to craft the body i want.

Now is the time for you to think. If i hate the fats in my body do you think will i even want to touch the fats of other people body? This is the reason why several people like me would want to set requirements.

Right.  But some people seeking for cuddles are asking for age, weight, height, top or bottom.  

Don't read and response to guests' post

56 minutes ago, LeanMature said:

Right.  But some people seeking for cuddles are asking for age, weight, height, top or bottom.  

When they are asking for age most probably hoping to cuddle a younger and cuter ones so they can reject ugly ones.

When they asking for weight and height most probably want to know the person they cuddle is how fat or thin so can reject those body that they dont want.

When they asking for top or bottom most probably they want sex after cuddle. So if you dont want sex you can ignore those that ask you this.

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...

Just now someone message me about any group for cuddling slim/lean guys. Are there any group for this around?

Edited by yoyo74

1 minute ago, Blindleech said:

I am not sure if there is any around. But if u happen to chance upon one, let me know. 

or maybe someone need to start such group lol

Isn’t it nicer and more comfy to cuddle with someone a bit more meaty? Used to have a JC classmate who cuddle with me in class becoz he feels like he’s hugging a pillow. Was suppose to feel offended but it felt good so I let him do it anyways~ 🤗

:ph34r: If Michelangelo had been straight, the Sistine Chapel would have been wallpapered :ph34r:

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Momento_mori said:

Love cuddling and being cuddled but maybe the demand is not high enough to form a group.

You can start a group lol but i think most people dont like to be leader to form a group as it is too much of a hassle for them. Some times also need to state a rule like no sex and only cuddle etc.

On 4/7/2018 at 4:26 PM, hazilyhasty said:

I love cuddles! It’s cozy, you feel warm and nice, and falling asleep together is cute. It’s beyond me that sometimes people automatically want to fuck when they get to cuddling, as if it’s some kind of checklist you need to tick off before going third base...

I total agreed with you

On 11/3/2020 at 10:11 AM, fly90 said:

I total agreed with you

its natural mah. after starter it's understood to proceed to main dish. skip main dish and u go hm still hungry. lots of 'starters' wont compensate main dish. smtimes get stomach 'egg'.. hee :)

• 2 months later...

I love cuddling and I am happy with cuddling without proceeding to the main dish but of course it also depends on what the other person wants.

Most bottoms enjoy cuddling without main dish. Most tops see cuddling as part of foreplay before moving on to oral and/or anal sex. Tops will not feel satisfied if there is only cuddling.

I have met people and done cuddling with them. Most ended up not wanting to meet again cos they did not feel satisfied with just cuddling.

I had a buddy who was a married top. He was younger by 20 years. He did not enjoy cuddling at all. So after meeting a few times I decided not to meet him anymore as we were simply not compatible. I like  cuddling but he didn’t like to do it.

Dun mind just cuddling without the "main dish" though must admit that some years back thought it was absurd to just cuddle without sex. But invariably when hugging (that's how I started with my sec school buddy) I'll get a hardon. From there I'll like to kiss too.

Apologies to a NSF (SPF) fren then when I first started out.  He invited me to stay over and hugged me during sleep. We both of course had a raging hard on after hugging for an hour. We then quite naturally started kissing. Remebered no matter how much I tried to go further he refused. Was really confused then. I refused to meet up with him after that...LOL 

So far he was the only one I met who didn't want to proceed further. Other encounters, even with married guys, invariably landed up with the main dish - as in both parties unloading the essence of life, joy and ecstasy! LOL 

Edited by yuquidam

On 11/14/2020 at 12:31 PM, imran said:

its natural mah. after starter it's understood to proceed to main dish. skip main dish and u go hm still hungry. lots of 'starters' wont compensate main dish. smtimes get stomach 'egg'.. hee :)

Hahaha...yeah, the stomach "egg" thing after hours of erection without ejaculation is quite unpalatable.