Male HQ

Malaysia Outdoor Exhibitionist/Fun

5 minutes ago, johnkltop said:

I guess I'll start first. I was running at Kelana Jaya park late afternoon a couple of months ago. Nothing unusual as not many people running at that moment. Only a couple of runners. Spotted a middle aged guy and decently looking. First two three round of running, I did not see anything but I do passby a shack/hut that no one uses.

Next round I saw him taking a break there. The next time I pass by that same hut, he is topless and that caught my eyes. Nice bod. I slow down but did not stop.

Next round, he only has his underwear and sport shoes on. I halt to a complete stop and pretending to take a break there and kept looking at him.

He signaled me to join him. Which in the end I did. He flex his muscles and abs for me to see, I was so turned on and got hard. He touched me and ask if I'm top. Must be my lucky day, I have my condom in my running pouch. Licking ensued and the sweat smell can be such a turn on at times.

As he licked my nipples I brush his hair and hold his head close. He wanted a fuck but oh boy not yet.

I know I shouldn't but I turn him around and rimmed him hard. Making sure his hole is wet. He turn around and suck me. I face fuck him. Using my already wet dick, I fuck him.

Ramming him for a good 20 or 30 mins. Kinda lost count. I finally about to cum. I took out my dick and proceed to face fuck him. I cummed inside his mouth. He swallowed. Damn, one of the hottest outdoor fuck I had. Literally hot and sweating, drenched in sweat. I thank him and went to the pool nearby for a swim and shower. And I had second round there. I'll share that later.

Owh nice 

54 minutes ago, johnkltop said:

I guess I'll start first. I was running at Kelana Jaya park late afternoon a couple of months ago. Nothing unusual as not many people running at that moment. Only a couple of runners. Spotted a middle aged guy and decently looking. First two three round of running, I did not see anything but I do passby a shack/hut that no one uses.

Next round I saw him taking a break there. The next time I pass by that same hut, he is topless and that caught my eyes. Nice bod. I slow down but did not stop.

Next round, he only has his underwear and sport shoes on. I halt to a complete stop and pretending to take a break there and kept looking at him.

He signaled me to join him. Which in the end I did. He flex his muscles and abs for me to see, I was so turned on and got hard. He touched me and ask if I'm top. Must be my lucky day, I have my condom in my running pouch. Licking ensued and the sweat smell can be such a turn on at times.

As he licked my nipples I brush his hair and hold his head close. He wanted a fuck but oh boy not yet.

I know I shouldn't but I turn him around and rimmed him hard. Making sure his hole is wet. He turn around and suck me. I face fuck him. Using my already wet dick, I fuck him.

Ramming him for a good 20 or 30 mins. Kinda lost count. I finally about to cum. I took out my dick and proceed to face fuck him. I cummed inside his mouth. He swallowed. Damn, one of the hottest outdoor fuck I had. Literally hot and sweating, drenched in sweat. I thank him and went to the pool nearby for a swim and shower. And I had second round there. I'll share that later.

Wow, what time was it? U fuck him in broad daylight outdoors? I remember there are a lot of kids and families in that park in the afternoon.. Is it visible to others where u fuck (like outside the hut or inside the hut)? That is pretty hot.. 

On 4/8/2018 at 2:15 PM, Sabertoothmy said:

Wow, what time was it? U fuck him in broad daylight outdoors? I remember there are a lot of kids and families in that park in the afternoon.. Is it visible to others where u fuck (like outside the hut or inside the hut)? That is pretty hot.. 

It was 4pm I think. Saturday if I'm right. Fuck him inside hut.

1. I went to serendah resort.  Plan to go for morning swim ard 8am. No ppl at that time.  I strip naked and JO till cum.  that’s all. 

2. Watch midnite movie with my friend at TGV klcc.  After movie finished, we purposely go out late.  Had a quickie oral at the back alley. Blind spot from cctv. 

Met an indian in kj park around 3am last year. We both were naked and doing exercise together (He was at my back). and then his dick slowly slipped into my ass while we both doing squat at the same time.  

We quickly moved to a quiet spot and continue our squatting after that....hehe... With condom... Hehe

Btw, any idea of getting into the kj park after 12am? Would like to naked there. 

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎5‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 8:47 AM, Andrew1212 said:

Most of the time I did it alone.

My favourite to date was in pagoh rnr otw back from jb.

Before pagoh, I reached one rnr with big shower room. Fully clothed. I walk in with towel. Shower and naked. I came out with only my towel on. Sitting on the bench inside toilet I rest a while. Open my towel and stroke my cocktail On off.

Put my towel back on I walk back to my car. Some lorry guy stopped there smoking. Making no eye contact I walk off.

Driving top less I try stop at any rnr station to try my luck for my adventure.

Everything almost near to any rnr I would slip off my freeballed pants. Driving completely nude.

There's even one station before pagoh that I walk out naked and pee on the grass. There's fee cars and people further in front. My car door blocked my. So I just look like top less if they have night vision eyes.

Enjoying the night win sitting in car naked with my door open. Everything got car I just close it and steady. 

It's intense when one station was full of cars in front.oops wrong rnr. Then I took my shirt and quickly lay on my front as if I'm wearing it. And pants cover my private and drive pass this particularly busy rnr.

By now I'm driving completely naked with a hard on. That's about 3am.

I reached an rnr and It looks deserted.

It is pagoh.

I get down with my towel on. Walk around with my phone. I look and check around. And I took some photos with timer. And shoot some videos to print screen as photos later. As u imagined I'm naked with hard on this moment

Later on I found there's a bush fence where if I lay down no one coming from anywhere can see me. Worse I hear sound. I put towel and stand up. So I lie down and do my biz. It was so intense u can feel the testosterone rushing in u. I try close my eyes and do a sleep. While fingers rub my self. Yes I did some push ups too before lie down. Chest felt firmer. My cock is twitching with precums. Rubbing my foreskin and I took down my skin and jerk of gently as not to provoke it too early. It was so intense that I didn't do much jerking.I felt it coming. And so I jerk it hard to finish it. My highest cum record so far. At least 12 inch up in the air. Straight up 2 squirts  plus few more few inch squirts. My balls cramp after that from such intense jerking. Holding too much excitement I slurp off my own cum and stand up and walk back naked to my car.   

I didn't realize my phone put down and still recording. Camera adjusted to bad angle. Can't record the massive cum shot. But if we do met in real life one day for outdoor fun. Talk me into this. I might show u this memorable video of seeing my face moaning and slrping my cum from my hand.

Too bad, else can share. I wish to do the same, but sadly I can't drive :), but sure is fun if got a camera man video or snapping photo while forcing or asked me to do some exhibition.... hahaha

22 minutes ago, Andrew1212 said:

Any gym goer here? Looking for top less workout buddy for chest pumping session

I do but body still work in progress 

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic