Male HQ

Malaysia Outdoor Exhibitionist/Fun

On 7/6/2020 at 6:25 PM, kevinseek said:

had 1 round

tonight will go again but considering tasik permaisuri to run naked hehe

u guys are very lucky can do those in KJ park and Tasik Permaisuri Lost World Park...

I tried both also get trouble with those stupid idiot guard and police going around checking the places... Wonder how u guys can do it without trouble with that stupd idiots there?

15 hours ago, publicoutdoorcbt said:

u guys are very lucky can do those in KJ park and Tasik Permaisuri Lost World Park...

I tried both also get trouble with those stupid idiot guard and police going around checking the places... Wonder how u guys can do it without trouble with that stupd idiots there?

I just went to Tasik Permaisuri last week, didn't saw any guard that time. I managed to suck few cocks in the middle of jogging track fully naked with one guy playing my nipple and dick from my back. And few people standing besides look at us playing, it was really fun.

3 hours ago, LovePublic said:

I just went to Tasik Permaisuri last week, didn't saw any guard that time. I managed to suck few cocks in the middle of jogging track fully naked with one guy playing my nipple and dick from my back. And few people standing besides look at us playing, it was really fun.

wow...

wondering is it the same park we mentioning...

and u can just jog there naked with bright light and no other women there saw you and make police report or taking video / photo and file police report after that?

Wondering which spot in tasik permaisuri allowed you to seriously go jog naked and many daring guys there playing your body... 

are you staying nearby? hahaha..... love people watching....

On 7/9/2020 at 7:45 PM, publicoutdoorcbt said:

wow...

wondering is it the same park we mentioning...

and u can just jog there naked with bright light and no other women there saw you and make police report or taking video / photo and file police report after that?

Wondering which spot in tasik permaisuri allowed you to seriously go jog naked and many daring guys there playing your body... 

are you staying nearby? hahaha..... love people watching....

I do it naked too

Quite a blast last night

completely wet from running at the bukit jalil park but went over to komanwel park to check out any cutie

saw two dude making out at the hill top & decided not to disturb them

ran back to bukit jalil but saw a cute boy walking in the path

he saw me and stopped

I stand on top of a bench, he came over & i pull down my pants that is completely wet

he kept smelling it & licking all over keep saying he love the smell & sweat (I guess he have fetish) & hungrily suck on my dick

I fuck him (safe sex) there too 

will be there tonight for more fun

2 hours ago, kevinseek said:

Quite a blast last night

completely wet from running at the bukit jalil park but went over to komanwel park to check out any cutie

saw two dude making out at the hill top & decided not to disturb them

ran back to bukit jalil but saw a cute boy walking in the path

he saw me and stopped

I stand on top of a bench, he came over & i pull down my pants that is completely wet

he kept smelling it & licking all over keep saying he love the smell & sweat (I guess he have fetish) & hungrily suck on my dick

I fuck him (safe sex) there too 

will be there tonight for more fun

wat is the best time to go? 

i wanna go to bukit komanwel tonight

i like hot sweaty sex. it is raunchy, pheromone-driven, wild and manly, and the testosterone surge after workout is just awesome.

malay 28 170 60 slimtoned here. 

i will only go if there is a response here or through PM or wechat (my id is cruxHex). 

i dont wanna be the only one there

10 minutes ago, groupFunKL92 said:

i wanna go to bukit komanwel tonight

i like hot sweaty sex. it is raunchy, pheromone-driven, wild and manly, and the testosterone surge after workout is just awesome.

malay 28 170 60 slimtoned here. 

i will only go if there is a response here or through PM or wechat (my id is cruxHex). 

i dont wanna be the only one there

Might be going

See you there?

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic