Male HQ

Malaysia Outdoor Exhibitionist/Fun

On 9/11/2020 at 10:30 PM, HornyYoungBottom said:

Yayy it is weekend again. Time to wake up early morning tmrw n naked on the cold street n jerk off in front of people and watch their shocked face. Hehe. Adrenaline pump and orgasm fun for me. Is anyone near subang/damansara following?

Took sometime to post what i did on sep 11 when i post this plan, just to b sure im not covid positive and no report against my behaviour on the street that day lol. I wandered in a cold, slow rain ard kota damansara then i saw a big indian guard outside his post housekeeping the cones. I think his shift is about to end. I dance sexy n naked outside my car. He watched me everytime he went out to take the cones. After he's done with his duty, he came near me and.. opps. Hehe. i cant stop smiling after that occassion. Love it so much. I dont know if i can do that again.

On 9/20/2020 at 4:23 PM, jimmy_riz said:

Was at Tmn. Komanwel from around 20:30 till 21:10 yesterday. Jogged a bit, sweating, went topless, and saw a Chinese guy who then followed me. Stripped naked, he then helped to jerk me off. Helped him later too.

permaisuri still lots of people even is closed, seems CMCO is not a big deal to them... hahaha

I’ve been asked a few times where was the exact location at Tmn. Komanwel that I used to have fun recently. Well, just to share: when you are at Sri Petaling station, walk past the parking space next to the station. There’s an entrance to the park at the end of the parking space. Walk in there and you will see a lake. Turn left and walk along the lake until you see a staircase leading you onto the hill. Up there, there are some areas which are quite dark at night—and the rest is up to your luck.

On 10/29/2020 at 3:57 AM, jimmy_riz said:

I’ve been asked a few times where was the exact location at Tmn. Komanwel that I used to have fun recently. Well, just to share: when you are at Sri Petaling station, walk past the parking space next to the station. There’s an entrance to the park at the end of the parking space. Walk in there and you will see a lake. Turn left and walk along the lake until you see a staircase leading you onto the hill. Up there, there are some areas which are quite dark at night—and the rest is up to your luck.

Sri petaling ?

Went to permaisuri Park, not my lucky day. Just about to go in the park but been told that there were guards chasing people away.

*There was one guy wearing long tight pant, you were halfway putting on your blue shirt while walking back to your car. We had eye contact. Your body is tanned and well built. I wonder if I was the one having fun with you in the park before the guard chasing you away. 

20 hours ago, SwimmingPoolLite said:

Went to permaisuri Park, not my lucky day. Just about to go in the park but been told that there were guards chasing people away.

*There was one guy wearing long tight pant, you were halfway putting on your blue shirt while walking back to your car. We had eye contact. Your body is tanned and well built. I wonder if I was the one having fun with you in the park before the guard chasing you away. 

it has been a long while since i last went there. didnt know people still cruise there at night during this cmco. 

i miss the deepthroating & sucking nips n pits there

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic