Male HQ

Malaysia Outdoor Exhibitionist/Fun

On 4/2/2022 at 11:02 AM, notd said:

Huh. I thought you were always leaned towards bottoming. Didn't realize you had a change in role.

Haha... No. I'm always a top in relationships cause I like adorable boys that are smaller in size, they make me feel like the man in the relationship too, which I like. But outside of that, I'll have sex with almost any type of person, in whatever role too. 

To the Malay daddy at Komanwel Park last night (2/4/22), you are so attractive for me. I was the guy who licked and sucked your nipple, as well as rubbed your dick and ass when there was a group fun which happened at the middle of the park.

I was afraid to engage too much as I was unsure whether you clicked on me or not. So, if you are interested to know each other, feel free to pm me. 😃

I like exhibitionist be in all places public.  In Japan safe do if discrete not be stupid.  Can do in Malaysia safe somewhere?  I like places such as  park, woods, toilet.  I just like be show off, not publix sex.  I am 22.  I play safe only.  Maybe I like uncle play my body some but not more.

Edited by Akira_JP

last 2 weeks, i went out to damansara at midnight and teased a guard. it's a construction area so the road is dark without lamp but there always guards on / off shift will pass by there between their workplace to their apartments. i got lucky when a hunk guard pass by say 'good morning' to me but he saw me wearing only a garter belt panties set with long socks and high heels acting sexy, dancing and all. he suddenly stopped then he grabbed me, pulled me under a tree and say he wants to fuck me. he is so strong compared to the skinny me. he started to strip down my panties and put his dick into my butt. i said we cant have sex there, so he edged my boi pussy from behind n i cum on the street. feel so goods being manhandled by a hunk guy like that and being jerked off. when i leaving he followed me into my car and asked me to suck his cock then take my phone number. we're contacting each other now, and i introduced him to this forum but not sure if he joined already. 

On 5/11/2022 at 3:47 AM, HornyYoungBottom said:

last 2 weeks, i went out to damansara at midnight and teased a guard. it's a construction area so the road is dark without lamp but there always guards on / off shift will pass by there between their workplace to their apartments. i got lucky when a hunk guard pass by say 'good morning' to me but he saw me wearing only a garter belt panties set with long socks and high heels acting sexy, dancing and all. he suddenly stopped then he grabbed me, pulled me under a tree and say he wants to fuck me. he is so strong compared to the skinny me. he started to strip down my panties and put his dick into my butt. i said we cant have sex there, so he edged my boi pussy from behind n i cum on the street. feel so goods being manhandled by a hunk guy like that and being jerked off. when i leaving he followed me into my car and asked me to suck his cock then take my phone number. we're contacting each other now, and i introduced him to this forum but not sure if he joined already. 

Great! Wish to hv such experience but never got it! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/11/2022 at 4:54 PM, rCfX said:

Great! Wish to hv such experience but never got it! 

I always wonder all this stories real or just a story? Many tell like that but in actual seems not logic and not even sure is real or not, not even they got took some picture to show and share off... hahahhaa

But if it is real, sure fun...

On 5/17/2022 at 1:32 PM, Averageguy123 said:

How’s the crowd ? What time will be a lot of ppls ? 

Not really going to parks like KJ or Permaisuri as it is not safe anymore, many says not get caught by police is because they not doing much or they not even go there, just cyber talk. In actual, many people already get bumping with police so they quit going to those places.... is just matter of time when you will get in trouble as guards and police already going around in the park to find victim.... or those guard and police will asked money from you to let you go... 

if you guys plan going there, then good luck. Wish you guys all the best...

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/28/2022 at 6:18 PM, publicoutdoorcbt said:

Not really going to parks like KJ or Permaisuri as it is not safe anymore, many says not get caught by police is because they not doing much or they not even go there, just cyber talk. In actual, many people already get bumping with police so they quit going to those places.... is just matter of time when you will get in trouble as guards and police already going around in the park to find victim.... or those guard and police will asked money from you to let you go... 

if you guys plan going there, then good luck. Wish you guys all the best...

Perhaps something nude can do together in smaller safer setting