Male HQ

Malaysia Outdoor Exhibitionist/Fun

Lately hear that most Park cannot do much already.
Even some, you wear short gym pant for jogging or those running shorts people wearing in Olympic Sports also stupid police will come over disturb you. They just brainless want money... Even themselves also naughty in the park driving girls behind their motorcycle.... hahaha

On 12/31/2022 at 5:13 PM, publicoutdoorcbt said:

Oh... sure no problem if someone pick me up and send me back after play... hahaha.... PM / DM to exchange telegram or wechat LOL

What is buck naked?

nice also if can naked in car, hope no stupid cops come disturb...

yea.. i always naked in car.. or even fully naked drive along city.. hehehe

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/17/2023 at 11:28 PM, ehhello said:

Despite this become a death topic, i still wanna ask does there have anywhere cruisy at midnight after 12? Anywhere is fine, if there have a park that can go after 12 it's a bonus tho hahah

It used to be Komanwel or KJ Park but nowadays I really don't know. Since Covid and also the fact that authorities have stepped up patrol makes it hard to do ate night cruising in parks. But maybe other members with more experience can comment.

Edited by MT0601

Follow me on Twitter: @maximusism

On 4/3/2023 at 12:50 AM, MT0601 said:

It used to be Bukit Komanwel or Kelana Jaya Park but nowadays I really don't know. Since Covid and also the fact that authorities have stepped up patrol makes it hard to do ate night cruising in parks. But maybe other members with more experience can comment.

Go wilder and not limit to just park or toilet in the shopping mall... hahaha

I personally have not seen anyone publicly exhibit themselves..

However, there was one i saw someone changing in the toilet shopping mall near the basin in the open... He was well built and fit... Wore a yellow brief.... He stood there changing slowly as well

That time i was scared to look and just caught a glimpse and just eat my hand and left...

Man...i feel like it was my biggest mistake.... Should have stayed and enjoy the show..

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Was at Komanwel Park on Friday (26th) night from around 2030 to 2145. Managed to walk around naked at darker areas around the hill. Managed to get stared at and touched a few times. But didn’t get the chance to ejaculate. 
Just a note to those who visit there. I saw some couples (didn’t see clearly because it was quite dark; but I could hear them—male and female—talking in Malay) fishing at the lakeside at night. While people like us cruising on the hill, try not to catch the attention of these people so that this park can remain—perhaps the one and only—cruising park for us nowadays.

Edited by jimmy_riz
15 hours ago, jimmy_riz said:

Was at Komanwel Park on Friday (26th) night from around 2030 to 2145. Managed to walk around naked at darker areas around the hill. Managed to get stared at and touched a few times. But didn’t get the chance to ejaculate. 
Just a note to those who visit there. I saw some couples (didn’t see clearly because it was quite dark; but I could hear them—male and female—talking in Malay) fishing at the lakeside at night. While people like us cruising on the hill, try not to catch the attention of these people so that this park can remain—perhaps the one and only—cruising park for us nowadays.

Nice....
glad you are safe...

Never go there before, no chance yet...

23 hours ago, jimmy_riz said:

Thank you so much for your report. So happy you got some action. Were there any signs of law enforcement patrol as previously alleged by some in this forum?

9 hours ago, narficej said:

I was there yesterday around 10pm. No police or whatsoever. Saw topless guys. I walked semi naked (nothing below) lol

Did you get any action? If they're topless guys walking around after dark usually means they're looking for action right lol?

22 hours ago, MT0601 said:

Thank you so much for your report. So happy you got some action. Were there any signs of law enforcement patrol as previously alleged by some in this forum?

Hi. It really depends on your luck. I first went cruising at Komanwel Park in 2020, and based on my experience, at least once I encountered a security guard patrolling (I presumed so, because he was riding on a motorbike slowly around the lake) and once I saw a police car coming into the car park next to Sri Petaling LRT station, and just stopped there. By then, I was already on my way walking back to the LRT station (I dressed like a jogger) so nothing happened to me. I wrote about this experience in a Chinese-language forum. 
There’s always risk and danger when one wants to cruise late night at a park like this. Just stay alert, and ensure that there’s always a way to run quickly if something goes wrong. 
I do enjoy cruising once in a while at Komanwel Park.

17 minutes ago, jimmy_riz said:

Hi. It really depends on your luck. I first went cruising at Komanwel Park in 2020, and based on my experience, at least once I encountered a security guard patrolling (I presumed so, because he was riding on a motorbike slowly around the lake) and once I saw a police car coming into the car park next to Sri Petaling LRT station, and just stopped there. By then, I was already on my way walking back to the LRT station (I dressed like a jogger) so nothing happened to me. I wrote about this experience in a Chinese-language forum. 
There’s always risk and danger when one wants to cruise late night at a park like this. Just stay alert, and ensure that there’s always a way to run quickly if something goes wrong. 
I do enjoy cruising once in a while at Komanwel Park.

Thank you for the valuable tip. It's just that after people mentioned about law enforcers patrolling the area, I let the place go and didn't have courage to even try. Is the Chinese-language forum a gay forum and as active as blowing wind lol? Can link me up?

2 hours ago, narficej said:

just light touching coz the chinese guy asked me if we can go up the hill to do more but i was tired already. lol. but definitely saw more than 10 guys. maybe tonight i will go.

Seems like the hill top is where people go to to do more.

Edited by MT0601

23 minutes ago, MT0601 said:

Thank you for the valuable tip. It's just that after people mentioned about law enforcers patrolling the area, I let the place go and didn't have courage to even try. Is the Chinese-language forum a gay forum and as active as blowing wind lol? Can link me up?

You’re welcome.
Yeah, you can give the park a try if you want. The park consists of technically two parts, the hill and the lake. The entire area is not really that big, and if you just want to jog around the whole park, I think you can get it done in, perhaps, 30-45 minutes. It is pretty much under-maintained, or shall I say no maintenance. That’s why you can get quite a lot of dark areas in the park at night. This can also be dangerous, don’t forget that. You can enter the park either via Sri Petaling LRT station side (walk past a car park) or via Bukit Jalil LRT station side (across the main road after going out from the station with a small and hidden staircase going up into the hill; but mind you, this entrance has a security guard post nearby). I’ve tried both entrances. 
I usually dress like a jogger when I go cruising there. It is also easier for me to strip all naked when I dress like that. Ha-ha. 
The Chinese-language forum is TT1069. You can search for the keyword ‘Komanwel’ there.

3 hours ago, jimmy_riz said:

You’re welcome.
Yeah, you can give the park a try if you want. The park consists of technically two parts, the hill and the lake. The entire area is not really that big, and if you just want to jog around the whole park, I think you can get it done in, perhaps, 30-45 minutes. It is pretty much under-maintained, or shall I say no maintenance. That’s why you can get quite a lot of dark areas in the park at night. This can also be dangerous, don’t forget that. You can enter the park either via Sri Petaling LRT station side (walk past a car park) or via Bukit Jalil LRT station side (across the main road after going out from the station with a small and hidden staircase going up into the hill; but mind you, this entrance has a security guard post nearby). I’ve tried both entrances. 
I usually dress like a jogger when I go cruising there. It is also easier for me to strip all naked when I dress like that. Ha-ha. 
The Chinese-language forum is TT1069. You can search for the keyword ‘Komanwel’ there.

Looking at the map, I noticed Bukit Jalil LRT seems closer to the hot spot area in the park than Sri Petaling LRT. And yes I do see a little hidden staircase haha. How is the cruiser demographic like? Is it older guys or younger guys? 

2 hours ago, narficej said:

was just there in komanwel 30 minutes ago. saw estimately less than 12 guys. most at the top part. had 🍆🍑 action with a guy. saw couple of dudes too waiting for some fun. no police or guard at all.

Thanks for the report. 30 mins ago means you were there around midnight? Can't believe it's still so active on a weekday night. 

16 hours ago, jimmy_riz said:

You’re welcome.

Nice to know the park can exhibit again... wish can go with someone for the first time to know the place more... hahaha and safest spot...

13 hours ago, MT0601 said:

Looking at the map, I noticed Bukit Jalil LRT seems closer to the hot spot area in the park than Sri Petaling LRT. And yes I do see a little hidden staircase haha. How is the cruiser demographic like? Is it older guys or younger guys? 

Thanks for the report. 30 mins ago means you were there around midnight? Can't believe it's still so active on a weekday night. 

wow...seems everyday is happening again... i is open to in and out the park 24/7?

You’re welcome.

Any guide on how to walk after coming out from LRT Bukit Jalil Station?

27 minutes ago, publicoutdoorcbt said:

Any guide on how to walk after coming out from LRT Bukit Jalil Station?

You can cross the road and come in front of the guard post or take a walk at the jejantas near the surau. Both are fine as long as you come before 10 i think. But tbh this few weeks i often come to Komanwel around twice a week but got no luck at all either it's weekdays or weekend. Not sure if the info about this Komanwel being alive again is true or not. 

19 hours ago, MT0601 said:

Great. You’ve checked Google map & street view, eh? It’s always cool to share information with someone who’s resourceful. Cruiser ethnicity-wise, based on my experience, they are mostly Chinese. Occasionally you’d see one or two Malays and Indians. Age-wise, I would say mostly are in the circles of late 20s and 30s. Again, I need to put a caveat here, this is purely my experience and observation.

6 hours ago, ehhello said:

You can cross the road and come in front of the guard post or take a walk at the jejantas near the surau. Both are fine as long as you come before 10 i think. But tbh this few weeks i often come to Komanwel around twice a week but got no luck at all either it's weekdays or weekend. Not sure if the info about this Komanwel being alive again is true or not. 

My last three visits in recent months were all on Friday night. I reached there about 2030, and I left around 2200. I would say, perhaps, up to about a dozen cruisers that I saw during these three visits.

My last three visits in recent months were all on Friday night. I reached there about 2030, and I left around 2200. I would say, perhaps, up to about a dozen cruisers that I saw during these three visits.

Is it that you're lucky or i am unlucky 😂

On 5/30/2023 at 4:56 PM, ehhello said:

meaning the park is opposite the lrt station? maybe if got chance or time i should go and see... never really go that area except many years back during komanwel...

With my not fit or muscular body, no one will want to see me there... hahaha... hoping got chance to take more picture and put in my twitter... hahaha

On 5/30/2023 at 11:00 PM, jimmy_riz said:

maybe is friday, many people no need to work on saturday so friday they will be more aggressive... hahahaha... still, need find the spot first else go what time also no use...

12 hours ago, publicoutdoorcbt said:

meaning the park is opposite the lrt station? maybe if got chance or time i should go and see... never really go that area except many years back during komanwel...

Yes, go by jejantas is much easier. 

12 hours ago, publicoutdoorcbt said:

With my not fit or muscular body, no one will want to see me there... hahaha... hoping got chance to take more picture and put in my twitter... hahaha

I don't think they even care about figure hahaha. The last time i visit that have an action only last month. A chinese guy randomly bj a malay nudist who pretend to jog 😂. They thought i didn't know what they're doing. I just enjoy the show but too bad that malay guy cum too quick. 

4 hours ago, ehhello said:

Yes, go by jejantas is much easier. 

I don't think they even care about figure hahaha. The last time i visit that have an action only last month. A chinese guy randomly bj a malay nudist who pretend to jog 😂. They thought i didn't know what they're doing. I just enjoy the show but too bad that malay guy cum too quick. 

In that super excited situation, me also cum fast LOL... but i can rest a while and continue for second or third or maybe more round.... hahahhaa

1 minute ago, publicoutdoorcbt said:

In that super excited situation, me also cum fast LOL... but i can rest a while and continue for second or third or maybe more round.... hahahhaa

That guy who got a bj literally walking half naked around the hill but goes full naked when he catch a prey 😂

2 minutes ago, publicoutdoorcbt said:

that is nice...
but still, a bit scary coz you never know the person coming is police or really a player... hahahaa

Tbh the only times i saw a security patrol up there only around 10 pm i think cuz it's the curfew. So far that place is safe cuz nobody gonna see you even if you fully naked thanks to the dark.