Male HQ

Malaysia Outdoor Exhibitionist/Fun

21 hours ago, mysterious slacker said:

Which gym in setapak?

the gym that is in his condo and he will asked u to show him your photo and also video first and not sure will show up for real session or not, might be a cyber guy only... or picture / video collector.... good luck...

On 5/31/2018 at 8:05 PM, publicoutdoorcbt said:

Stop lie and cheat people la, you just cyber talker hiding behind the sceen collecting people photo and video....Always asked people to send you photo and video but not dare to come out for real session...

12 hours ago, Andrew1212 said:

??????

10 hours ago, Newb.6699 said:

Agreed.. he is just a cyber talker.. private chat to ask for photo, then left the chat room right after got the photo. I am one of the victim, please be smart when dealing with this guy - Andrew1212

9 hours ago, publicoutdoorcbt said:

I eve whatsapp with him, and talk like expert, but no planning and silent up, and when I asked him in forum and in BW, he simply reply whatsapp say scold me say I this and that and expecting him to arrange session with me, he is just cyber talker and giving excuses and hiding behind the screen for photo collection and cheat people send him video and photo, glad I send a no face photo... not doing video for him asking me do push up naked for him...

He himself got problem and simply put the blame on other and that is his excuse not to come out meet... I feel he is only cyber photo collector or video collector... Only I feel from his attitude and ways of communication with me....

correct or not, well, u guys go ahead and try. no comment, just tell what happened to me. LOL

@Andrew1212 What do you have to say about the accusation of what you had done? what is your defense, now that there are 2 person who is pointing fingers at you?  I want to see your defense. If you don't reply then you are admitting your guilt.

Anyone else had the same problem with @Andrew1212 Please let me know and post what happen to you.  

Guest dave83

Let me share my outdoor experience....

Once met a guy on grindr. We both were horny and wanted to hook up, but as usual no place to host.

We were driving around looking for somewhere quiet to go and spotted a huge water tank on top a hill.

Parked my car near and walked up the hill to the water tank.

The fence to the was badly damaged. There was a sign of no trespassing. Went through the fence.

Walked up to the highest point in the water tank. and had a god fucking session there.

Space was very little so we have to be careful.

It was damn fun and nice. After that i didn't keep contact with this guy on grindr, but horny memories. A good high fuck

On ‎6‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 8:53 AM, dave83 said:

Let me share my outdoor experience....

Once met a guy on grindr. We both were horny and wanted to hook up, but as usual no place to host.

We were driving around looking for somewhere quiet to go and spotted a huge water tank on top a hill.

Parked my car near and walked up the hill to the water tank.

The fence to the was badly damaged. There was a sign of no trespassing. Went through the fence.

Walked up to the highest point in the water tank. and had a god fucking session there.

Space was very little so we have to be careful.

It was damn fun and nice. After that i didn't keep contact with this guy on grindr, but horny memories. A good high fuck

you should keep contact, since not easy to find daring serious real outdoor player :)

10 hours ago, publicoutdoorcbt said:

KJ park still safe? Many get rob or caught by police/guard wor...

If you go after 10pm ... don’t worry coz all the main gate close .. but u can enter from broken fence .. only one broken fence , located under bridge .. u need to park your car at shell station , walk towards to bridge 2-3 minute then u will see broken fence

11 hours ago, Jsoo6868 said:

If you go after 10pm ... don’t worry coz all the main gate close .. but u can enter from broken fence .. only one broken fence , located under bridge .. u need to park your car at shell station , walk towards to bridge 2-3 minute then u will see broken fence

OIC... Thanks for the info....

On 6/9/2018 at 1:41 AM, Jsoo6868 said:

Didn't find it. Tried every fences under the bridge but most are half broken fences. 

On 6/22/2018 at 12:19 AM, mysterious slacker said:

funny... if you could find any crowd or robbers after the park has locked. It has been a dead place after 10.30pm almost every day. Rarely see anyone else in the park even if some people knew there's a secret access. Lol

if it si fully locked and only people like us know the entrance... then is ok to be giving free show, since they going in with the same reason & purpose  also... hahaha

Edited by publicoutdoorcbt
On 6/22/2018 at 12:19 AM, mysterious slacker said:

funny... if you could find any crowd or robbers after the park has locked. It has been a dead place after 10.30pm almost every day. Rarely see anyone else in the park even if some people knew there's a secret access. Lol

I heard someone has been stabbed to death in that area few years ago, some robbery.

Edited by Expanse
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic