Male HQ

Wongchongli vs Gachimuchi

Wonchongli

太贵了吧! $70 只给45分钟? 还要有自己的地方。而且又没有"开心结尾"。难道是明星按摩师? 非常帅的? 可是年龄也不小了,是大叔。

应该知道自己在这圈子的价值。难道以为我们粉色钱容易得到吗? 如得罪谁,请别在意,我只是心里想什么就说。

Too ex lor. $70 just for 45 min. Somemore outcall. Also no  happy story ending.

Maybe he is super handsome or he is a famous malaysia actor or model? But he stated uncle leh. Please know your own value in our circle or he think that pink dollars is so easy to con.

I am sorry if i offense any1, that jusy what i feel.  

31 minutes ago, Wonchongli said:

太贵了吧! $70 只给45分钟? 还要有自己的地方。而且又没有"开心结尾"。难道是明星按摩师? 非常帅的? 可是年龄也不小了,是大叔。

应该知道自己在这圈子的价值。难道以为我们粉色钱容易得到吗? 如得罪谁,请别在意,我只是心里想什么就说。

Too ex lor. $70 just for 45 min. Somemore outcall. Also no  happy story ending.

Maybe he is super handsome or he is a famous malaysia actor or model? But he stated uncle leh. Please know your own value in our circle or he think that pink dollars is so easy to con.

I am sorry if i offense any1, that jusy what i feel.  

There is no need to bitch about whether he is super handsome or famous. That is uncalled for.

Different masseur bring different experiences for different customers.
If his rates is not to your liking, just move on.

He knows his value, you don't. 

And yes, you are very offensive and I am sorry your parents didn't bring you up properly.

Just saying what I feel too.

1 hour ago, GachiMuchi said:

There is no need to bitch about whether he is super handsome or famous. That is uncalled for.

And yes, you are very offensive and I am sorry your parents didn't bring you up properly.

Hullo. Cant we said what we feel in here. And i already said that if i offense anyone i am sorry. Why must you bring my parents into it. What right you have to comment on my parent?. Do your parents bring you up properly?

Maybe you are the one advertise for him? That why you so pissed off by my comment.

你真是出身在一个太有"教养之家"。

2 hours ago, GachiMuchi said:

如你不高兴就删除我的留言(你最喜欢做的) 何必说到我父母那里。你骂我没关系。就是不能说我父母没把我教育好。你说什么是教育好? 这样说别人的父母就是有父母教育的好吗?

Edited by Wonchongli

5 hours ago, Wonchongli said:

Hullo. Cant we said what we feel in here. And i already said that if i offense anyone i am sorry. Why must you bring my parents into it. What right you have to comment on my parent?. Do your parents bring you up properly?

Maybe you are the one advertise for him? That why you so pissed off by my comment.

你真是出身在一个太有"教养之家"。

You suay lor, 路见不平拔刀相助! I just happened to see your idiotic post and I thought I should help your parents teach you some manners. I don't need to remove your post because I want them to see how you deserve the wash down by me.

如你不高兴就删除我的留言(你最喜欢做的) 何必说到我父母那里。你骂我没关系。就是不能说我父母没把我教育好。你说什么是教育好? 这样说别人的父母就是有父母教育的好吗?

I am sure those who read your post can see for themselves, how rude and insulting you are in your comment. I am like you, I say what I feel. I am sure many forum members, knows I am the type who speak my mind.

一个有教养的人是不会随意说一些刻薄伤人的话,你可以有话直说用刻薄的字眼来说别人,别人就不能有话直到说你没教养吗,什么道理? 敢说人就要能承受被人说。不然的话,就少说一些刻薄的人的话。像你这么自以为是的人,还是修一下口德,不要让人认为你没家教。

1 hour ago, GachiMuchi said:

You suay lor, 路见不平拔刀相助! I just happened to see your idiotic post and I thought I should help your parents teach you some manners. I don't need to remove your post because I want them to see how you deserve the wash down by me.

I am sure those who read your post can see for themselves, how rude and insulting you are in your comment. I am like you, I say what I feel. I am sure many forum members, knows I am the type who speak my mind.

一个有教养的人是不会随意说一些刻薄伤人的话,你可以有话直说用刻薄的字眼来说别人,别人就不能有话直到说你没教养吗,什么道理? 敢说人就要能承受被人说。不然的话,就少说一些刻薄的人的话。像你这么自以为是的人,还是修一下口德,不要让人认为你没家教。

你帮我父母? 哈哈哈。你有什么资格? 而且你也不是一个和我一样不能传宗接代的人。能当谁的父母?  你这么喜欢当父母,这辈子修点好德吧! 下辈子就能让你生12个让你好好教育。我也会帮你祷告,希望你能出身在人道不是畜生道。

我也说清楚了。你可以骂我, 可是你却提到我父母。 为什么? 你怎么可以说我父母? 你也喜欢别人说你父母吗? 你应该不会在意,不然你就不会有那么好的"教育",说别人的父母。

"一个有教养的人是不会随意说一些刻薄伤人的话"

这是你说的, 那我明白你。哈哈。你不是和我一样。而且还比我更有"教养", 在这常常看到你那么有教养的说别人。那你不是半斤八两! 马不知脸长。

Guest Guest

你帮我父母? 哈哈哈。你有什么资格? 而且你也不是一个和我一样不能传宗接代的人。能当谁的父母?  你这么喜欢当父母,这辈子修点好德吧! 下辈子就能让你生12个让你好好教育。我也会帮你祷告,希望你能出身在人道不是畜生道。

我也说清楚了。你可以骂我, 可是你却提到我父母。 为什么? 你怎么可以说我父母? 你也喜欢别人说你父母吗? 你应该不会在意,不然你就不会有那么好的"教育",说别人的父母。

"一个有教养的人是不会随意说一些刻薄伤人的话"

这是你说的, 那我明白你。哈哈。你不是和我一样。而且还比我更有"教养", 在这常常看到你那么有教养的说别人。那你不是半斤八两! 马不知脸长。

骂的好!!!!:clap::twisted:

Guest when will they be gone?

gossipmongers  and flamers again? worst! birds of the same feather flock together , everywhere! from keybox to all the threads here

• 4 weeks later...
Guest concern

Expensive! Think again for that 45 mins peeping out from the nose view looking and finger rubbing the mattress, covered by that stinky towel. Cover head cover face! 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.