Male HQ

Addicted to Visiting Sauna and Sex Discussion (compiled)

Guest gay

9 hours ago, tyan said:

Now I come to think about it. I was really lucky. During my younger days, I thought I am addicted to gay sauna too becos I happen to work near Amoy street. And every day after work, I will head straight to the gay sauna until night before back home. Everyday I were totally drained out and just sex and more sex. But i didn’t have any STD or whatever. After a few years, I slowly grew out from it and stop frequenting. Now I still do visit gay sauna but is like once in a blue moon. 

Sex everyday :o you top or bottom, can shoot unlimited rounds 

Last time how young and now how old? Is it older cannot shoot as many rounds? 

Guest Wait Long long

This is human nature. We all grew out of every situation or being sick and tired of things/people someday one way or the other. Be it job, house, bf/gf, Wife/Husband. Just wait lo. 

11 hours ago, tyan said:

Now I come to think about it. I was really lucky. During my younger days, I thought I am addicted to gay sauna too becos I happen to work near Amoy street. And every day after work, I will head straight to the gay sauna until night before back home. Everyday I were totally drained out and just sex and more sex. But i didn’t have any STD or whatever. After a few years, I slowly grew out from it and stop frequenting. Now I still do visit gay sauna but is like once in a blue moon. 

shogun? now

didnt know about Amoy

Addiction, I think are generally harmless, if you can manage it. They are a problem when you lose control of it, and it controls your behaviour. You know it is a sex addiction when you hit a point where the need to get laid, regardless of whom you have sex with. Even if you are not attracted to the guy, you still do it because you have the need to get off, then it is off to the next. You visit saunas, you find hook ups via apps, and maybe cruise at some well known spots, all in the endless quest to get laid. We can say it is just being horny, but it is more than just that when you observe the behavioural pattern. 

As one guest pointed out that therapy in Singapore does not help, so if you are a sex addict or suffer from any form of addiction, you are pretty much screwed. 

Love. 

22 minutes ago, doncoin said:

Addiction, I think are generally harmless, if you can manage it. They are a problem when you lose control of it, and it controls your behaviour. You know it is a sex addiction when you hit a point where the need to get laid, regardless of whom you have sex with. Even if you are not attracted to the guy, you still do it because you have the need to get off, then it is off to the next. You visit saunas, you find hook ups via apps, and maybe cruise at some well known spots, all in the endless quest to get laid. We can say it is just being horny, but it is more than just that when you observe the behavioural pattern. 

As one guest pointed out that therapy in Singapore does not help, so if you are a sex addict or suffer from any form of addiction, you are pretty much screwed. 

It's not an addiction if you can manage it. Just sayin'.

On 4/10/2018 at 8:24 PM, Guest Safe your breathe on idiot said:

Asians are abjectly ill informed and misguided when it comes to mental health issues. Save your sarcasm for someone more worthy of your wit, Steve. You're now tantamount to casting pearls at swines.

Well... I don't value my sarcasm very high, not even a fraction of what OTHERS value pearls  (a reaction of a mussel's body to a foreign object).

And I don't mind if the human recipient of my sarcasm does not value it, I get enough satisfaction from writing it, haha.

4 hours ago, Guest :-( said:

Sex everyday :o you top or bottom, can shoot unlimited rounds 

Last time how young and now how old? Is it older cannot shoot as many rounds? 

Last time is early 20s when i started work.

I'm top and tried btm but too painful. I can go for 3-4 rounds in a night.

2 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

shogun? now

didnt know about Amoy

Not shogun. Last time at Amoy, there is a sauna called Raw.

Guest Pom pong
2 hours ago, tyan said:

Not shogun. Last time at Amoy, there is a sauna called Raw.

I think you are confusing Ann Siang Hill road at the end of it at the top of the hill is where the old RAW was located operated by cross dressing boss MAX .

RAw later moved to opposite 长江戏院 near Outram MRT.

AMOY street was where old Shogun operated until it moved to Hongkong street then to where it is now Pagoda street.

I hope i brought some clarity.

Tks to all the info

i keep hearing pp saying towel club (was the best) and raw etc as i came into the gay scene only after late 30s

wow, so gd to hve such businesses at cbd/amoy/ ann siang

rigjt after work can have fun!

Guest Clarity
7 hours ago, doncoin said:

I was not saying therapy in singapore does not help. I was saying it is difficult to find an adequately functioning or non dysfuctional therapist in singapore.

This is due to old school thinking, fear of rocking the boat, system justification, etc. on the therapists’ part, because you may be able to take a person out of a place, but you can never take the culture out of a person. 

It applies not just to therapies for (gay) sex addiction but whatever issues related to LGBTs as well that may cause problems in a person’s life that may require therapy, like bullying, discrimination, rejection, emotional/sexual/physical abuse, harassement, complex trauma, etc. due to  person’s LGBT status.

Guest Clarity
10 minutes ago, Guest Clarity said:

I was not saying therapy in singapore does not help. I was saying it is difficult to find an adequately functioning or non dysfuctional therapist in singapore.

This is due to old school thinking, fear of rocking the boat, system justification, etc. on the therapists’ part, because you may be able to take a person out of a place, but you can never take the culture out of a person. 

It applies not just to therapies for (gay) sex addiction but whatever issues related to LGBTs as well that may cause problems in a person’s life that may require therapy, like bullying, discrimination, rejection, emotional/sexual/physical abuse, harassement, complex trauma, etc. due to  person’s LGBT status.

This is also due to the lack of government’s regulatory attention aka slack regulations governing the local mental health industry, which may sound like a good thing considering the backwardness in thinking of our government but it also allows mental health services clients to be more open to shortchanges by and abuses from service providers, especially in light of the social backwardness of singapore’s society.

Yes it is a catch 22 situation, and a fucking seriously bad one.

Guest Clarity

If you need therapy in singapore, make sure you find a caucasian therapist from first world countries with distinct anglo saxon ancestry.

And please, make sure you double check their background and qualifications. Because singapore government doesn’t effectively regulate the industry with the lack of license requirement for their businesses, unlike in western countries.

Guest Pippa Middleton
8 hours ago, EasleyLim said:

It's not an addiction if you can manage it. Just sayin'.

And some are using sex to manage their other problems. Just sayin’ too.

Guest Barbara Streisand
45 minutes ago, Guest Clarity said:

If you need therapy in singapore, make sure you find a caucasian therapist from first world countries with distinct anglo saxon ancestry.

And please, make sure you double check their background and qualifications. Because singapore government doesn’t effectively regulate the industry with the lack of license requirement for their businesses, unlike in western countries.

I may sound like a neo-nazi here but there is always some nuggets of truth in stereotypes. Like for example american jews are believed by some to be mercenary, calculating, aggressive, etc. You wouldn’t want to chance that if you have other options. Just sayin’.

Open your eyes big big on last names. Google it for an idea of ancestry, immigration back tracing, etc.

i also wouldn’t place my trust in western society worshipping indians, shape shifting butch lesbians and whiny, emotional people too, basically.

3 hours ago, Guest Barbara Streisand said:

I may sound like a neo-nazi here but there is always some nuggets of truth in stereotypes. Like for example american jews are believed by some to be mercenary, calculating, aggressive, etc. You wouldn’t want to chance that if you have other options. Just sayin’.

Open your eyes big big on last names. Google it for an idea of ancestry, immigration back tracing, etc.

i also wouldn’t place my trust in western society worshipping indians, shape shifting butch lesbians and whiny, emotional people too, basically.

Barbara was a big member of the tribe. Oy gevalt!

Love. 

13 hours ago, Guest Pom pong said:

I think you are confusing Ann Siang Hill road at the end of it at the top of the hill is where the old RAW was located operated by cross dressing boss MAX .

RAw later moved to opposite 长江戏院 near Outram MRT.

AMOY street was where old Shogun operated until it moved to Hongkong street then to where it is now Pagoda street.

I hope i brought some clarity.

argh haha maybe i mixed up. 

The best sauna is Rairua. That i remember.

On 4/13/2018 at 2:18 AM, tyan said:

argh haha maybe i mixed up. 

The best sauna is Rairua. That i remember.

Why cannot there be again decent saunas in SG like Rairua and Towel Club in the past?

Shouldn't things improve with time?

6 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Why cannot there be again decent saunas in SG like Rairua and Towel Club in the past?

Shouldn't things improve with time?

The decent saunas closed down because they are running at a loss.  The operating cost of running a sauna in Singapore are alot higher than in Thailand or Malaysia, like rental, salaries, tax, utility etc. Unless they charged a high entry fee, the condition and maintenance of the saunas will not improve.

Don't read and response to guests' post

1 hour ago, bigdanbeam said:

The one at Chinatown facing the main road also charge high entry fee but condition and maintenance is no good leh. Lol

bigDan

are u referring to the one with many Oscars-winning statues?

can some of  u described to me how good Towel club used to be?

I have been hearing so much abt it , does it has older gen in it? equally popular for all sizes and oldies? cos nearly everyone sang its praise

Guest Satyr

Different saunas have different vibes for different needs.

Dirty and scruffy sauna like Shogun attracts dirty and scruffy clients. When I'm looking for quick and dirty sex, I don't bother about the facilities. 

Sometimes when I just arrived and showering, someone will already be waiting outside the shower for me. When I step out, I don't bother to put on my towel, go straight into the steam room naked. I'll go to the bright section that's not hot and offer myself to be used by them. An orgy will start and I'll get gang banged.

All within the one hour, I'll be banged while being watched. Then I dragged my weary but satisfied body to the shower again. I'll dress up and go straight back out again without even seeing the inside of the sauna. Out in the busy street, I'm fully dressed and decent but one hour ago I was totally naked with all kinds of things in both my body orifices and uncles watching my cock flopping and throwing silver threads of precum onto the floor while being penetrated good by a man.

Then when I passed by this massage shop, this persistent aunty pulled at my hand to go upstairs, promising me fun with the girls. She even molested me to try to arouse me. I shook my head and pushed her away, if only she had seen me being used by men for fun just now... I guess I must have looked like a very hamsuplo smelling of sex pheromones that's why she's so daring and persistent. Yeah but not the same way that she thought. I think women can smell male sex pheromones even if we don't because we are too used to our own male smell.

28 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

bigDan

are u referring to the one with many Oscars-winning statues?

I have been hearing so much abt it , does it has older gen in it? equally popular for all sizes and oldies? cos nearly everyone sang its praise

Yes.

Towel club i cant comment cos I've never been. 

Guest InBangkok
45 minutes ago, camus said:

i agree rairua was one of the best saunas.

Could not agree more. On regular visits to Singapore I tried to visit at least once. Small, a bit out of the way, but always clean, nice refreshment room and very pleasant staff. I still have my membership card and regret its closing.

3 hours ago, bigdanbeam said:

The one at Chinatown facing the main road also charge high entry fee but condition and maintenance is no good leh. Lol

They charged high entry fee but also giving FREE entry to certain age group. It's something like 30% subsidizing for 70%.  That is why maintenance is also very lacking.  

Don't read and response to guests' post

13 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

Towel Club was a small place, one floor only.  A strange door into a nice reception area and friendly staff, after the locker room and a small eating area came the cruising place, all mirrors, a long hall with interesting narrowing, the private rooms and two big rooms to stand around for whatever. Probably designed for gorgeous slim guys, not much room was necessary.  On the "full moon" events it got packed with nude bodies of the best quality.  I remember how attractive the nude guys looked sitting at the tables.

"Older gen" and larger sizes seemed to be missing from the place. I'm sure I was the oldest there in my beginning 60s twelve years ago.

If I ever come to a Heaven, which I surely deserve,  I hope it is something close to Towel Club on its "full moon" parties.

On 4/19/2018 at 12:59 PM, Guest Satyr said:

Dirty and scruffy sauna like Shogun attracts dirty and scruffy clients. When I'm looking for quick and dirty sex, I don't bother about the facilities. 

Sometimes when I just arrived and showering, someone will already be waiting outside the shower for me. When I step out, I don't bother to put on my towel, go straight into the steam room naked. I'll go to the bright section that's not hot and offer myself to be used by them. An orgy will start and I'll get gang banged.

All within the one hour, I'll be banged while being watched. Then I dragged my weary but satisfied body to the shower again. I'll dress up and go straight back out again without even seeing the inside of the sauna. Out in the busy street, I'm fully dressed and decent but one hour ago I was totally naked with all kinds of things in both my body orifices and uncles watching my cock flopping and throwing silver threads of precum onto the floor while being penetrated good by a man.

Then when I passed by this massage shop, this persistent aunty pulled at my hand to go upstairs, promising me fun with the girls. She even molested me to try to arouse me. I shook my head and pushed her away, if only she had seen me being used by men for fun just now... I guess I must have looked like a very hamsuplo smelling of sex pheromones that's why she's so daring and persistent. Yeah but not the same way that she thought. I think women can smell male sex pheromones even if we don't because we are too used to our own male smell.

maybe ur face problem? lloll

• Guest locked this topic
  • 7 months later...
Guest sauna

Does going to sauna frequently bad for health? I'm addicted to going to sauna. 2 days in a row is it consider addicted. I feel I can find peace in the sauna. Met with guy who shows affection on me. I feel so blissful. 

• G_M changed the title to Addicted to Visiting Sauna and Sex Discussion (compiled)
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Guest Reader
1 hour ago, Guest sauna said:

Does going to sauna frequently bad for health? I'm addicted to going to sauna. 2 days in a row is it consider addicted. I feel I can find peace in the sauna. Met with guy who shows affection on me. I feel so blissful. 

It is a place to unwind. Not necessarily need to have sex there. U feel peaceful. I hoard one of the rooms there to read a good book.

Guest sauna
10 minutes ago, Guest Reader said:

It is a place to unwind. Not necessarily need to have sex there. U feel peaceful. I hoard one of the rooms there to read a good book.

I'm looking there to have sex, to get laid, to exhibit, to be loved, to sleep, to fulfill my carnal desire, to have my lust quenched. Is it alright? am I a slut? is it too much? will I be thrown to hell?

Guest sauna
14 minutes ago, Guest Reader said:

isn't it a bit dim to read a book? There's a saying that man is like a good book. In order to get the most from reading a book, you need to explore every page every inch every orifice of it.

On 4/18/2018 at 11:39 PM, -Ignored- said:

It was excellent.  Their monthly "full moon parties" were great.

A clean place, long narrow corridor full of mirrors with restrictions that created "gay turbulence".

Young twinks and other good looking guys.  Practically no older out of shape public, which must have felt at the wrong place.

I don't know what magic leads to places like that.  They had no exorbitant prices, no age limitations. 

The later sauna Absolute came close to that, but never as good. 

On 4/19/2018 at 12:59 PM, Guest Satyr said:

Every once in a while, my body will be in heat and everyday I think of the most lewd stuff. My body will only be satisfied once it has copulated with someone. So I head to the sauna to do almost exactly what you do. I don't even wear a towel when I go into the dark maze.

8 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

A clean place, long narrow corridor full of mirrors with restrictions that created "gay turbulence".

Young twinks and other good looking guys.  Practically no older out of shape public, which must have felt at the wrong place.

I don't know what magic leads to places like that.  They had no exorbitant prices, no age limitations. 

tks for reliving the historical moments! (my qn was 1 yr ago)

I visited Absolute at the current 10men location (before it closed down), not sure is that the "Absolute"?

oh sad to hear that TC caters  to good looking guys ?
i dont think sg has ever set age limitations for entrance (So long u r willing to pay, anyone is able to enter)

2 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

tks for reliving the historical moments! (my qn was 1 yr ago)

I visited Absolute at the current 10men location (before it closed down), not sure is that the "Absolute"?

oh sad to hear that TC caters  to good looking guys ?

Yes, it is THE Absolute at the location where 10Men is now.  It opened around 2007-2008 with some staff from previous Towel Club.

Why is it sad that TC did cater to good looking guys?  Shouldn't ALL saunas do this ?

Guest Satyr
6 hours ago, repressednerd said:

Every once in a while, my body will be in heat and everyday I think of the most lewd stuff. My body will only be satisfied once it has copulated with someone. So I head to the sauna to do almost exactly what you do. I don't even wear a towel when I go into the dark maze.

Same, bro.

That itch to copulate just gets worse and worse by the day. Have to resist doing dangerous stuff in public toilets, so not worth the danger. 

Then those ladies outside the massage shops at Peoples Park can be very aggressive. I think they are trained to spot men who look horny. But I don't see them dare to pull other younger ones. Some even purposely bump into my groin. I have to push their greasy hands away. Ironically they can sense my horny heat but they don't know I'm the one who's getting fucked.

11 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

Yes, it is THE Absolute at the location where 10Men is now.  It opened around 2007-2008 with some staff from previous Towel Club.

Why is it sad that TC did cater to good looking guys?  Shouldn't ALL saunas do this ?

cos ugly guys or out of shapes will feel out of place(as u mentioned)

I have always felt tht LGBT community should be inclusive (not exclusive)

1 hour ago, -Ignored- said:

cos ugly guys or out of shapes will feel out of place(as u mentioned)

I have always felt tht LGBT community should be inclusive (not exclusive)

The best solution for less attractive people feeling out of place is... to overcome this feeling and visit nonetheless.

We cannot catch the ugly people turning around,  counsel them and push them into the sauna.  They have to do it for themselves.  

The first time I went to Towel Club and enjoyed the beautiful people there I was in my early 50s,  but no one blocked my way or gave me nasty looks,  and I had always much fun.  

Guest critic
13 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

But people were complaining on the attitude of guys at Towel Club. You just need to search somewhere in the archives. The dark spaces were very cramped. The overall concept was good.

And that only gorgeous hunks visited it, is a rumour.

I liked it because nearly every time I visited there was a very cute taller Filipino guy with a bigger sized dick who nearly immediately pulled me to a room. on some nights he even pulled me to a room twice. He wasn't very gym toned but just normal. I felt honoured but probably it was just my tool and skill that he liked me. we became towel club friends with benefits. LOL We never met outside. But I wasn't his only toy. He had a high sex drive.

But overall I m sure some guys left Towel unsatisfied. And above post is a bit too heavenly as it was.

But I have to say it hadn't this "statue/ greek gods" attitude boys as guys at nowadays Cruise club.

Because the design concept was different Towel was very hyped.

Anyhow nowadays I m consternating a huge drop of sauna visitors in the after midnight hours. On those times all places were packed with action until around 4am. Even after drinks at a bar you were able to find raunchy adventures at the saunas on those times.

Nowadays? You must be damn lucky.

5 hours ago, kjboy said:

This old thread filled me with nostalgia...

Why didn't TC reopen in another location and continued their successful time?

Even if they had to go to a less central location,  I think the crowd would have followed them there.

25 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

This old thread filled me with nostalgia...

Why didn't TC reopen in another location and continued their successful time?

Even if they had to go to a less central location,  I think the crowd would have followed them there.

That is why i say Steve 5380 does not have local knowledge, as usual just transplant USA model into Singapore directly,

U think just open Sauna business simply like that ,

in red dot  , kinky businesses are not allowed to open in heartland areas outside of the CBD, and they need to inform and register with vice squad they are operating a sauna and steam room business somemore .

11 minutes ago, Guest gues said:

That is why i say Steve 5380 does not have local knowledge, as usual just transplant USA model into Singapore directly,

U think just open Sauna business simply like that ,

in red dot  , kinky businesses are not allowed to open in heartland areas outside of the CBD, and they need to inform and register with vice squad they are operating a sauna and steam room business somemore .

I know... I know that some of Singapore's regulations are incomprehensible to Americans...  like the prohibition to chew gum  :lol:

1 hour ago, Steve5380 said:

I know... I know that some of Singapore's regulations are incomprehensible to Americans...  like the prohibition to chew gum  :lol:

Based on many America's known stereotypes (and perhaps other foreigners as well), Singapore is seen as a "fine" country - everything talks about financial punishment or judicial punishment.

For the chewing gum issue, it's initially some Singaporeans' black sheep fault where some of them intentionally stick their chewing gums on train doors, on the floor etc, making it inconvenient to other people (from what I knew historically). Hence it was banned - although some say can bring in but can't eat publicly? I can't remember the exact rule now.

Will you be my valentine's? :D

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.