Male HQ

I finally know why most Singaporean girls are single....

Guest funny

17 minutes ago, lonelyglobe said:

Probably, there are more female than male, then take into account the gay population here, they have to look oversea, beside the traditional ang mo market, it seems a lot are pairing up with china guy, only the professional or rich ones though.

Yeah.

Women always talk about marrying for love, but in the end, they will choose the guy with the biggest bank account.

Guest Guest

Many (not all but 90%) Singaporean women have attitude problems and I discovered this long time ago.

My experience:
1. 9 out 10 Carousell female sellers & buyers, all are "chau-kuan". Their reply are rude, blunt, impolite despite I am courteous right from the beginning. I hate to take those screenshots to show everybody. 

2. When go out dating with Singaporean woman, she expect you (Asian black hair) to pay. BUT, when she is out with ang-moh man, she doesn't mind the ang-moh not footing her bills. This is typically true and I discovered by myself.

3. I used to give out freebies in Facebook Freecycle group. Singaporean women are demanding, ask for this & that. When meeting them, they are usually late. Double & triple confirm. Sick of it.  When you tried to talk to them politely after giving them the things, they hack-care.

List goes on & on...

There are lots of "symptoms" to tell whether a woman has attitude problem. Mix with more local women, you will know. 

Generally, I can say, most Singaporean women really have mental problem. 

By the way, do you know why Singaporean men choose foreign bride? Here's a news (click here). 

Guest Guest

These women are like witches. They do not care about love. All these witches care for are money and money.

I do not understand why women behave like this! Why are they at the same time fight us for men?

Gays are already at a disadvantage and yet these women want and dare to steal men from us!

I am so disgusted with women! I do not care who they are. Where ever I go I show my disgust by refusing a women to serve me. From bank counters to coffeeshops to doctors, I refused to be served by the female sex as they are all bitchy, rumour mongering, money hungry witches.

Guest No Lah
18 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Even gays in BW forum are condemning Singapore women. 
That means, Singapore women really got problem!

No lah!  Gay people has never been interested in women in the first place.  Cannot blame the woman.  However, if straight people are condemining the women, then I can understand.

7 hours ago, Guest No Lah said:

No lah!  Gay people has never been interested in women in the first place.  Cannot blame the woman.  However, if straight people are condemining the women, then I can understand.

As wat i know, many str8 married men r living quietly in a sad n unhappy marriage life. Coz of wives who dont cook n do housework.

Worse come to worst theres where these str8 men end up on bed or relationship with gays to release their stress n sadness in life. 

Guest Gold plated chee bye

"-cannot have friends who earns below 5K

-must not disagree with whatever i said or do (You can only AGREE)
-You must be able to speak fluent English 
-You must enjoy English Tv Shows 
-You cannot carry non-designer wallets or bags.
-For Sex wise.. I don't do peneration.. the most i can help u is Hand-job and thats all. "

I see a materialistic snobbish tyrant bitch. I choose my fucking friends, and what i want to wear/carry. So demanding yet cannot fuck. She thinks she is angela baby? Siao zhar bor. No wonder so many gays now.

SG girls are generally plagued with the princess syndrome. They expect to be waited on, doted on, taken care of, everything done for them or to them by the guy, no matter if it's in bed or out of it. But few will ask themselves if they have anything to offer the guy in return to stay monogamous to her or interested in her. The only reason why this hasn't surfaced earlier is because the newer generation of SG guys are very much henpecked badly. SG society is brilliant at instilling hierarchies and order-taking, which basically means many SG guys would simply roll over and be "yes men" to any demands made of them especially by women with no backbone to stand up for themselves and demand equity. 

Thankfully nowadays SG men are getting more and more independent. Hence there is less of a need for a woman in their lives to take care of their daily chores and lives, and they get to stay single to play the field as much as they want. Zero pity for SG girls. They're arguably the worst of the lot in ASEAN, and pretty much only PRC women are worse than them in terms of gold-digging and materialism. 

This thread is funny, the community can’t even form good relationships themselves. Get together n breakup so fast. 

Sour grapes really 

Guest True CKW
16 hours ago, CKW said:

"You must allow me to let me bring one of my best-guy friend to sleepover once a month."

One word: slut.

Although I suspect the girl who posted the thing is just having fun; not really serious. 

They’re all money grabbing sluts! 

Guest Woman what?

For that kind of demands, the personality better be classy and charismatic, sex better be mind blowing. Hmmm why must guys get the shorter ehd of the stick? They go nothing to offer?  Not true, but girls just know how to posture and position themselves to look more high status and high maintenance than they truly are or deserve. It’s the guys who allowed them to develope these princess traits with their gentlemanly obligations and self identity developments. Time to treat the women folks rougher - i.e. like real equals. Dump them like yesterday’s trash at the dumpster if they demand more but at the same time refuse to give more. #mengoingtheirownway, #saynotogoldencheesepies

really folks.. when the ladies had no beef with all of u in here.. u folks must be bored out of ur mind..with nothing to post..  leave the ladies alone. come on. 

Next, you want the ladies to respect the gay communities, stop naming & calling people terms such as slut.. and not all ladies are money grabbing bitches. Those ladies is someone's sister, aunt, niece, cousin, relative, daughter. 

And to those trolls calling themselves as GUEST.. look at urself in ur own piss before u comment abt someone else too. 

Edited by Zackling

Guest Think it through
5 minutes ago, Zackling said:

really folks.. when the ladies had no beef with all of u in here.. u folks must be bored out of ur mind..with nothing to post..  leave the ladies alone. come on. 

WHen these women are so used to he towards rtng their way, rough with guys, they will behave that way towards gay guys too, both whom they may think are straight and not straight.

Guest Pride and Prejudice.

On can generally say that the average Singaporean female born after the 70s tend to be self-focussed and self-centred.  Psycholgically, many of them have a sense of entitlement which thinks that being female means being a woman and therefore must be accorded full respect by all men. Salah is as salah is.  

Physically many of them are stocky and do not even bother to groom nor improve on their dressing and looks preferring to copy US/ Korean styles blindly without any respect for their natural body lines. If you look back at how some of our grandmothers dressed, you'll be amazed how their traditional clothes fit and flatter them and even make them quite stylish for that age and time. 

The most agonising thing is most of them are simply charmless, often flaunting either their rich independence and education as a bargaining chip in relationships. Which man, straight or not would want an ordinary boring partner who cannot go beyond being caught up in trends and material life? My apologies there are, Nigerian and Ethiopian Fake Fb boyfriends.

On 4/10/2018 at 2:55 AM, Guest Guest said:

Even gays in BW forum are condemning Singapore women. 

That means, Singapore women really got problem!

I think we can be sure that Singapore women condemn gay men a hundred times stronger than gays condemn them.

Remember the Theo LiAnn?

Guest Pls don’t be mistaken
9 hours ago, Rhyn said:

A thread/echo chamber for gay men speculating about women who have no say on who they are. 

How very similar to the hate spewing trolls on other local forums.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

There are straight women here. Pseudo straight women too like you.

On 4/12/2018 at 11:52 AM, Rhyn said:

A thread/echo chamber for gay men speculating about women who have no say on who they are. 

How very similar to the hate spewing trolls on other local forums.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Hmmmmmm

Why is it that some individuals respond to posts they don't agree with by blaming their posters as "hate spewing"?

There is little evidence that the posters here HATE Singaporean women.

I personally agree with much of their comments, and I don't hate women at all.  

On 12/04/2018 at 8:47 PM, Guest Pride and Prejudice. said:

On can generally say that the average Singaporean female born after the 70s tend to be self-focussed and self-centred.  Psycholgically, many of them have a sense of entitlement which thinks that being female means being a woman and therefore must be accorded full respect by all men. Salah is as salah is.  

Physically many of them are stocky and do not even bother to groom nor improve on their dressing and looks preferring to copy US/ Korean styles blindly without any respect for their natural body lines. If you look back at how some of our grandmothers dressed, you'll be amazed how their traditional clothes fit and flatter them and even make them quite stylish for that age and time. 

The most agonising thing is most of them are simply charmless, often flaunting either their rich independence and education as a bargaining chip in relationships. Which man, straight or not would want an ordinary boring partner who cannot go beyond being caught up in trends and material life? My apologies there are, Nigerian and Ethiopian Fake Fb boyfriends.

They think they deserve to be treated like ladies simply because they are female. I wonder who taught them that simplistic way better of thinking? Hollywood romantic comedies? They are the butt off jokes in real life. Lol

2 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Hmmmmmm

Why is it that some individuals respond to posts they don't agree with by blaming their posters as "hate spewing"?

There is little evidence that the posters here HATE Singaporean women.

I personally agree with much of their comments, and I don't hate women at all.  

It’s ironic that name calling person looks like a stumpy little troll himself in photos. Lol

Guest Nicola Sturgeon

2 minutes ago, Guest LOL said:

It’s ironic that name calling person looks like a stumpy little troll himself in photos. Lol

There’s something called psychological projection. One calls out in others what he is angry/hurt/ashamed about in himself. He sees what he wants to see, blames what he wants to blame, in others, without self awareness and self reflection. That is existential angst - a very sad, soulness existence!

A lot of you gimme the impression that you just cant form proper relationship with girls and so they are demonised. Anyway that edmw thread is obviously a troll thread. I have 2 female ex, one married young with kids now and one is engaged. Almost all my female friends from are married or engaged so I dont really see a pattern of single Singaporean girls. And I also been to a number of my buddies weddings as well. Girls I went out with almost always offered to pay for themselves, but after awhile I decided I liked guys better.

Lousy attitude exist in both gender. Can also think of guys with fucked up and lazy attitudes. Gays also.

7 minutes ago, Seungjun said:

Lousy attitude exist in both gender. Can also think of guys with fucked up and lazy attitudes. Gays also.

True that.

Sometimes I try to put myself into the shoes of an SG girl, and it can be quite depressing also, to see so many immature and indecent straight guys in society  :D

To some extent, it's easier being a girl in a relationship, because traditonally, it is the guy who pursues the girl, so in a sense, the guy has to do all the work.

But the drawback to that is if you are a girl and no guy wants to pursue you, you can't really go around chasing guys. 

CYEObjeWEAEi7m3.jpg

1 hour ago, Coolbriz said:

Ya but nowadays girls are pretty aggressive and some really take initiatives to pursue.. lol

I know - happened to me before  LOL

A girl who was introduced to me by a mutual friend asked me if I would like to be her boyfriend, about three months after we started chatting. 

Although she is neither S'porean nor Asian, so I am not sure if it's because western girls are more daring, and if this is also the standard behaviour of local girls  :D

b7f7847d0393a7a5e6d9a45fce172e29.jpg

7 minutes ago, CKW said:

I know - happened to me before  LOL

A girl who was introduced to me by a mutual friend asked me if I would like to be her boyfriend, about three months after we started chatting. 

Although she is neither S'porean nor Asian, so I am not sure if it's because western girls are more daring, and if this is also the standard behaviour of local girls  :D

b7f7847d0393a7a5e6d9a45fce172e29.jpg

Nice.. ya those I’m referring to are locals :D

Be cool, like a breeze...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest
On 4/10/2018 at 4:17 PM, Guest No Lah said:

Go read here (right click)

Local women are really problematic.

Local straight men condemn women too.  

• Guest locked this topic