Male HQ

Any gaymers here?

Hey, wondering if there are any people here that like to play video games? Pc or console doesn't matter! It seems like gaming isn't a very popular hobby among gay people in general. 

Would love to get to know more gaymers that are out there!

Hard core gamer for over 20+ years... and just built a new PC rig.... lucky to buy the GTX 1080Ti 11Gig at #1300+ as it is now going for like $1,700+ heheheh.. Big Asus ROG component builder.

Only thing short is waiting for the new Alienware 35" wide screen .... game on.  I have friend who have more games then me on Steam and Origin... maybe about  200 games.. have friend with like 500 games in their accounts heh.  Like is good when you have hobbies  beside sex sex sex all day on your mind and worrying about betting old and no man want sex with you. LOL

Edited by upshot

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

I really like to play and experience different video games, but I don't really like to be called a gamer. But games these days are rather expensive, so I only buy titles I really like, of stick to f2p models. Mainly playing heroes of the storm now.

3 minutes ago, LionZoned said:

His CCs are pretty good but I think they balanced it by giving him virtually no damage I guess? 

Has 2 aoe cc abilities with decent damage numbers, that alone gives him wave clear.

Healers high up in meta arent pick mainly due to their ability to deal damage but to provide utility on top of heals. Mainly to have other ways to mitigate damage or control on the team fights, seems to have too much utility built in 1 hero with aoe capability  

@LionZoned yes yes I like to play support so I definitely will play Deckard. 'stay a while and listen! '

Anyway, game groups don't typically work if there's not enough people interested in the same games, and consider the vast number of games and platforms out there. 

A possibile kind of group would be a sort of 'book' club but for games, every few months or so, organized a game that everyone can play. Like do a mini competition for overwatch,  super smash bro, starcraft, L4D, hereoes of the storm etc. It could be a game party, gathering to mingle, have snacks/food and make friends. participants can pool together some money for a small prize for the winners.

YES, before any flames or trolls, it's merely a suggestion. I know it's a lot of work to organize. 

Edited by Rift

Guest MEEPOK
15 minutes ago, keppi98 said:

I play League and Hearthstone only lol

This is my smurfing account -> Oppa Annyeong

Maybe we can play tgt? I'm Plat5 last season :D

Add me at MEEPOKIE!!!

4 hours ago, Rhyn said:

Absolutely addicted to Overwatch lmao. I play on PC but would love to have a PS4 VR (it’s cheaper!)

Been try harding on that game since I came out and neglected my other Steam titles (x

I shop at Steam like women shop at sales. It's so embarrassing, lol.

59 minutes ago, EasleyLim said:

I shop at Steam like women shop at sales. It's so embarrassing, lol.

LOL. I’ve heard legends about people who buy Steam games at sales prices, and they have never downloaded or played the game till this day. 

You must one of these people 

Tech Reviewer on Rhyn Reviews and YouTube: https://youtube.com/rhynreviews.

20 hours ago, LionZoned said:

Anyone getting God of War? I've haven't played it before but it looks really good. 

I played 2 of the older God of War games when the focus was on Greek Mythology. Highly recommended. This new version with Norse Mythology, it should be way better. Will be buying it soon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.