Male HQ

Why hetrosexual guys so easy find a relationship ?

Guest haish!

Guest haish!

I realized that straight guys they can find a partner very easily one lor .

While gay people like us wanna find a date/bf it's like a needle in a haystack .

Perhaps girls aren't v fussy about their type of BF . as long as the guy is sweet and caring to her it's fine .

For gays there's tons of factors like height,race,weight,body size etc...

Well, if you are like this str8 girl. I am pretty sure you won't find a boyfriend.

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/looking-date-guy-mid-20s-35-a-5808403.html

Looking to date a guy (Mid 20's to 35)

About me:
-Local Chinese
-Slim Petite 
-168cm
-Uni grad (NUS) 
-Sosial smoker
-Social Drinker
-No tattoos
-Looks like your good girl Next Door, you bring home show parents/grandparents and they will love me smile.gif
-Friends describe me as a bubbly cheerful and positive person.

My Expectations of you:
-23 years old to 35 years old.
-Local Chinese or Caucasian. (others not preferred)
-Must be able to speak English,Mandarin,Hokkien,Cantonese
-Diploma/Degree Above
-Must have at least dated 10 girls above.. 
-NO piercings & tattoos
-Eyebrow must be thicked
-Adam Apples must be visible
-Tanned Skin (Not really a must)
-Clean fingernails (no long fingernails)
-Must at least bring me to posh restaurant for dinner 4 times a month
-Must be able to kiss like a pro.. 
-Earns $5000 above (excluding CPF deduction)
-Must have plans to move out.
-Must not stay with parents ( Not really a must )
-Must work at CBD area 
-Job scope must be Senior exec above.
-Hair Must be neat and no color-hair pls.
-You must be ok with me going out friday drinking with my male-friends
-You are not allow to go out with female friends alone without my companion.
-You must listen to me
-You must report to me what did you do today etc.. 
-You must put me priority above your family and friends.
-You must not question my loyalty and whatever i said/do
-Must sent me home everyday from work/out
-You cannot come from a broken family.
-Must be punctual person
-No need super model, but please be presentable-looking
-Height wise must be 175CM above
-Must help my parents to do housework
-Every sunday a MUST to help my mother to cook family dinner
-MUST go to the church every sunday 8am , 1030am or 1230PM ( either one of the timing )
-CANNOT speak dialects & mandarin when we are in PUBLIC. (only can speak at home)
-You must at least graduated from either NUS or NTU. 
-Must listen to my parents ( cannot disobey them ) 
-You must allow me to let me bring one of my best-guy friend to sleepover once a month.
-You must announce on social media & your friends that i am your girl-friend 
-You must not have friends who earns $5000 below.
-You must be a wine lover 
-You must have a great taste for Italian food
-No Criminal rekord
-You cannot gamble ( only during CNY )
-You must have a perfect eyesight
-No Glasses or Contact Lens
-CNY you must go visit my parents first then visit your parents & relatives
-Cannot wear shorts/bermudas to town area (Only long pants/jeans)
-ONLY i can smile and flirt with you. 
-You must LOVE kids . ( prefer boy & girl ) 
- you must be ok with me that i prefer cesation
-You cannot be rude to my friends.
-You must not forget our anniversary and my birthday
-You must remember that i only like roses 
-You must not be a smoker
-You must have a nice set of white teeth.
-You cannot use cheap cologne. (Gucci above..)
-I am ok if u dun have a car.. but at least use grab or taxi whenever we go out.. ( i am not really a fan of public transport tbhh.. )
-Your name must not be a typical chinese name.. At least must have english name on it)
-You must not be balding
-You must know how to swim 5M pool
-You must know basic female cosmetic stuff 
-You must at least help to carry my bags and shopping bags.
-You must be a APPLE user ( iPhone , macbook , ipad etc... ) 
-Your face cannot have mole or scars.. 
-Good morning and goodnight text is a *MUST*
-You must help me do my makeup when i am lazy 
-You cannot wear anything from G2000 (only zara)
-You must bring me meet your friends once a month.
-You must help out with the housework twice a month.. 
-We must go gym 3-4 times a week
-You cannot be skinny/chubby. (tone body preferred)
-Jan,March,July,Sep,Nov,Dec (must go for holiday..)
-STRICTLY NO - Malaysia,thailand,vietnam,cambodia,indonesia,mongolia etc for holidays...
-Nearest holiday destinasis is NZ , Australia
-You must know how to whip up a good decent meal..
-You must accompany me every tuesday to the salon to do my hair... 
-You must not have a weird accent.
-You must be HUMBLE and funny smile.gif 
-You are not allow to drink beer
-You must reply my text within 5mins 
-IF i call you.. you must pick up.
-You must NOT have beer belly
-You must have biceps and chest shape.
-Your face must be chiseled shape .
-You must have double eyelid (A MUST)
-Charming smile is a plus point
-You must treat me like a princess. 
-When you smile your eyes must be open
-You can only meet your friends ONCE a month.
-You cannot scream or roll your eyes at ME.
-You cannot be sarcastic to me
-Your friends must be decent human-being
-IF i don't like your friends , you r not to keep in contact with him. 
-MUST randomly surprise me.
-MUST know my favorite food and cocktail
-MUST know what to do if you made me angry
-must buy my favorite food whenever i have craving for it . 
-must not disagree with whatever i said or do (You can only AGREE)
-You must be able to speak fluent English 
-You must enjoy English Tv Shows 
-You cannot carry non-designer wallets or bags.
-For Sex wise.. I don't do peneration.. the most i can help u is Hand-job and thats all. 

anw..thanks for viewing and PM me if you're keen.

Guest Heteromo

I don’t think hetero have an easier time finding mates. On the contrary, they suffer more if it doesn’t turn out well. 

My friends mostly had had their gf since JC/uni, fast forward 5-10 years later then break when about to marry because the girls fuck around. And the guys suffers, loses their down payment for hdb, pride, embarrassment with common friends and family etc. It’s easy to find a girl to fuck, but not a gf.  

Gays are hard because of the proportion of guys being gay, which is Low. 

1 hour ago, Guest Sexsexsex said:

Most gays find sex with strangers thrilling and exciting. No many gays bother to have ltr

I hate that this is the general perception (warranted or not) of gay people. That we're all promiscuous and unfaithful. 

27 minutes ago, Guest Heteromo said:

Gays are hard because of the proportion of guys being gay, which is Low. 

This, and the fact that there is a large, visible population of gay people who are promiscuous. 

Girls easier to find bf but their expectation is too high

As for gays, too few to choose and their expectation is higher than girls

Guest Shopping

And the good ones are already attached. Sometimes u have to face it, high value customer won’t go for Low market value product.

Heard that alot of straight guys get together with their gfs and later get married, only to break up within a few years
Some after getting together also have issues, not being committed or financial problems etc.

Point is, it's the same for both straight people and gays, if any one of the couple decides to not be committed, there will be problems

6 hours ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

Most Gays don’t want a relationship from what I know 

Not true at all.  Many of my gay friends want a relationship but too picky to find one. Those cute ones I still understand but some not even the slightest cuteness... 

Only a small handful told me single then single lo

Actually, don't envy your straight married friends/colleagues.

A lot of them have problems and unhappiness that they don't tell you about, e.g. wife problems, money problems, in-laws, children's education, etc.

They only post happy photos on social media so it may appear like their lives are very blissful and problem-free.

But believe me: a lot of married guys envy the lifestyle, freedom and finances of single guys. But they won't admit it, mostly because of "face".

Edited by CKW

Guest Justwantsex
7 hours ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

Most Gays don’t want a relationship from what I know 

Agreed most gays i had fun with don’t want commitment. Even in gay app, most just want sex.

Guest Under pressure
On 12/04/2018 at 3:55 PM, CKW said:

A lot of them have problems and unhappiness that they don't tell you about, e.g. wife problems, money problems, in-laws, children's education, etc.

They only post happy photos on social media so it may appear like their lives are very blissful and problem-free.

But believe me: a lot of married guys envy the lifestyle, freedom and finances of single guys. But they won't admit it, mostly because of "face".

But gays face more social stigma. Society still sees a married man as complete compared to single unmarried men. Otherwise there wouldn't be gay men who got married to women beçause of this pressure.

Guest saunabf

anybody went sauna to look for bf?

I was thinking if the person is willing to have sex with u, then he must see u attractive. after the sex can exchange phone num and then continue develop relationship from there.

But does it really work?

My first 2 tops just want safe fun buddies and no relationship. Y gays don't even want a long term relationship?

Guest Slutty
On 4/12/2018 at 4:02 PM, Guest Justwantsex said:

Agreed most gays i had fun with don’t want commitment. Even in gay app, most just want sex.

In fact most gay tops and straight men are similar while gay bottoms and women are also similar.

A bottom would want to hold onto the top of he's good in bed. The top easily get bored fucking the same bottom every time.

A woman also want to hold onto a good man but she'll use her child bearing both as a bargaining chip and also as a barrier to easy sex. A bottom has no child bearing barrier so we give away sex freely and cannot use it as bargaining chip to hold a to a relationship.

The gay top like the straight men want to "impregnate" as many bottoms as he can. Knowing that the bottom has no bargaining power, he'll use and discard. 

A bottom is like a wanton woman who offer his body freely for empty mating. 

22 minutes ago, Guest Slutty said:

In fact most gay tops and straight men are similar while gay bottoms and women are also similar.

A bottom would want to hold onto the top of he's good in bed. The top easily get bored fucking the same bottom every time.

A woman also want to hold onto a good man but she'll use her child bearing both as a bargaining chip and also as a barrier to easy sex. A bottom has no child bearing barrier so we give away sex freely and cannot use it as bargaining chip to hold a to a relationship.

The gay top like the straight men want to "impregnate" as many bottoms as he can. Knowing that the bottom has no bargaining power, he'll use and discard. 

A bottom is like a wanton woman who offer his body freely for empty mating. 

Bottom = sluts? 

9 hours ago, Guest saunabf said:

anybody went sauna to look for bf?

I was thinking if the person is willing to have sex with u, then he must see u attractive. after the sex can exchange phone num and then continue develop relationship from there.

But does it really work?

My first 2 tops just want safe fun buddies and no relationship. Y gays don't even want a long term relationship?

Sauna sex is so easy

pay money and enjoy 

no string attached 

Guest Good and  bad
On 4/12/2018 at 3:55 PM, CKW said:

Agree with this, most of them dont age well after having a baby, the man who used to be a hunk in his 20's will turn into a fat balding uncle in his 30's while the woman will become fat and tired looking because that's the price to pay for becoming pregnant. The only ones who still can gym and look good are the rich ones who dump their babies for the maid to look after.

However it is usually the child that binds the marriage and relationship. For gay couples there is nothing to bind them except for lust and physical attraction. Once one of them is no longer sexually attracted to his partner he will be dumped.

Guest guest

straight guys can find partner easily because they know they have to do the chasing most of the time, as determined by society

for gay guys, not so clear cut since the roles are not defined well, not everyone subscribes to the idea of the top chasing the btm

quite a number of my sec school classmates (male) are still not married

Sometimes at the age of 30 the girls will start to automatically hunt for their suitable partners and lower their expectations. This is because they do not want to be "left on the shelf". The type of guys they marry or settle with usually don't have looks/money but they are willing to make the relationship work by compromise. I think the same applies to straight guys past 30 as well... so that is why it seems easy to find a partner if you are straight because of societal pressure to get together after a certain age.

It is easy for a straight guy in his 40s to find a girl in her 20s or 30s but for gay very difficult, one of the important criteria often listed are looking someone in his 20s, the reality is we will all grown up, where to find so many 20s???

Yes, looks are so important especially with gay, try to load a handsome photo and you can easily get more than 5 messages in 3 days but no photo, sorry 3 months also don't have 1 message.

Then come build, muscular, gym fit, lean and toned fit, whatever you name them, the size is an important factor for many to consider.

Complicate these with nationality, race, language and religion etc....

If all these are not enough, personality, roles, lack of recognition and the fear of commitment and responsibility will just kill off any potential relationship.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Guest
On 11 April 2018 at 10:11 AM, Guest haish! said:

I realized that straight guys they can find a partner very easily one lor .

While gay people like us wanna find a date/bf it's like a needle in a haystack .

Perhaps girls aren't v fussy about their type of BF . as long as the guy is sweet and caring to her it's fine .

For gays there's tons of factors like height,race,weight,body size etc...

Maybe because there are more girls than gays? But i also have many straight colleagues who are still single.

Guest Hmm
On 4/18/2018 at 1:47 AM, Guest guest said:

straight guys can find partner easily because they know they have to do the chasing most of the time, as determined by society

for gay guys, not so clear cut since the roles are not defined well, not everyone subscribes to the idea of the top chasing the btm

quite a number of my sec school classmates (male) are still not married

Maybe they’re gay?

Guest Isit

Does gay value relationship ?

i know a gay friend  but he break off with me bec I refuse to let him have fun with others. He hasn’t been contacting me since then.

so most gay mindset is, this guy break off, move on and find a new guy and repeats . Can’t bother to salvage relationships ?

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, Guest Isit said:

Does gay value relationship ?

i know a gay friend  but he break off with me bec I refuse to let him have fun with others. He hasn’t been contacting me since then.

so most gay mindset is, this guy break off, move on and find a new guy and repeats . Can’t bother to salvage relationships ?

Not easy to find gay value relationship, be it just friends or love.

1 male out of a 100 str8 is gay. 1 male of 1000 str8 .....whatever it is, those are possible ratio of gay guy to str8.

When you look at those odds of finding another gay man, it only is common sense to see why it 'seem' gay males are having a harder time looking for a b/f left alone a gay man and in a STILL bias society that keeps their true identity away from public eyes.. of course gay male are having a harder time looking for a relationship. Sometime we get a better look at the situation and not panic or over think a situation if we took a step back and look at it with a critical eye.

Edited by upshot

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

• Guest locked this topic