Male HQ

Writing/Editing services

Hello Blowing Wind members,

Are you in need of writing help but are too embarrassed to ask for help from friends? Feeling frustrated and insecure about presenting a document to your bosses and colleagues for scrutiny?

I am a freelance writer for copywriting and food/lifestyle write-ups. I would like to offer my writing and editing services to all members here who are in need of help to edit their work proposals, personal job write-ups, Instagram content, letters of recommendation, and any other word documents.

First impressions are very important. Absent physical presence, and relying solely on the written document, impressions are made swiftly and judgment is passed almost instantaneously. Get ahead of the pack by presenting an error-free document that utilizes beautiful sentence rhythm, appropriate industry-specific terminology, and impeccable punctuations.

Sure, you can take advantage of many free spell-check software in the market, however, what that software can do is limited in punctuation, spelling errors, and perhaps tenses. Those software is incapable of checking for sentence structure, word intention, and/or smart word substitutes.

My rates are affordable and will depend on the amount of work required. Generally, I divide my rates into two work types: Editing or Creating.

For editing work, you will email me your copy and depending on word count, I will offer the appropriate rates.

For creating word documents, you must email me the basic outline of the content as well as a similar sample document that I can reference so that I can replicate the tone of the document. Here, the rates will be higher but will also be based on target word count. 

I understand the need for absolute and total privacy with regards to this service. As such, all correspondence and payment will be through email and online, and a brief contract will be signed to indicate that I will not be using any of the work I've edited/created for you for the purpose of my portfolio.

Turnaround time will depend on the complexity of the document, but generally, my turn-around time is twelve hours.

Drop me a DM to find out more. 

- Writer

PS: I've been a member of this forum for a long time. But I decided to create a new account solely for the purpose of this writing service. Hence, the low post count. :)