Male HQ

Anime / Yaoi / Avatar Airbender Discussion

CKW

47 minutes ago, JaO said:

i dreamt that i could water bend. I woke up sad that i couldn't. haha in case you didn't know, its from the avatar series haha. Am i too kiddy to like shows like these? :whistle:

Not childish at all  :D

I watched it also - the Last Airbender and the Legend of Korra.

By the way, there's a lot of online gay fanfiction of the male characters   :twisted:

LjkedJS.jpg

training_by_midnightflame-d4xle1k.jpg

601424a76afa347488df388688eb752f.jpg

52 minutes ago, CKW said:

Not childish at all  :D

I watched it also - the Last Airbender and the Legend of Korra.

By the way, there's a lot of online gay fanfiction of the male characters   :twisted:

LjkedJS.jpg

training_by_midnightflame-d4xle1k.jpg

601424a76afa347488df388688eb752f.jpg

WHERE  ARE YOU GOING WITH THIS HAHAHAHAHA OH MY GOD

1 minute ago, CKW said:

Where am I going? 

Just the Southern Water Tribe to meet my hero, Nuktuk  :twisted:

nuktuk_by_khakki-d8shffm.png

my god its rare to find someone that loves avatar! HAHA i love katara (ofc) i just love water bending, cos its the laziest of all elements HAHAHA did you rly google all this oh my god HAHAH

5 minutes ago, JaO said:

my god its rare to find someone that loves avatar! HAHA i love katara (ofc) i just love water bending, cos its the laziest of all elements 

I remember Minghua was damn scary!  

Her chi must be super strong for her to bend so many water tendrils at the same time.

340?cb=20140815183654

The fighting style of waterbending is mostly fluid and graceful, acting in concert with the environment.

Waterbenders deal with the flow of energy; they let their defense become their offense, turning their opponents' own forces against them.

Even when waterbenders do take an attack stance, their moves always appear to flow from one to the other.

284?cb=20130729182922

1 minute ago, CKW said:

I remember Minghua was damn scary!  

Her chi must be super strong for her to bend so many water tendrils at the same time.

340?cb=20140815183654

The fighting style of waterbending is mostly fluid and graceful, acting in concert with the environment.

Waterbenders deal with the flow of energy; they let their defense become their offense, turning their opponents' own forces against them.

Even when waterbenders do take an attack stance, their moves always appear to flow from one to the other.

284?cb=20130729182922

yeah so its basically taichi, and its really as you said smooth and fluent and its so graceful and mesmerizing. it can heal and attack, and it can also control living things. its very cool. whats more, water is all around and inside of us too so its very accessible. and you rly did google them oh golly. oh her waterbending skills are hellish i love the moments when she was inside, but her moves are too sharp instead of fluent so her style of attacking isint my type aaha

10 minutes ago, JaO said:

HAHAHA did you rly google all this oh my god HAHAH

Yes, I did   :twisted:

Check out General Iroh slowly undressing Bolin, who got tricked into joining the United Forces:

b97a20261981edc33ead44d0845748a4.jpg

And this one, where Bolin binds Mako using metalbending (Korra or Kuvira helped him?), and then proceeds to fondle his older bro's private area  :twisted:

fuck_with_metalbending__by_go_devil_dant

1 minute ago, CKW said:

Yes, I did   :twisted:

Check out General Iroh slowly undressing Bolin, who got tricked into joining the United Forces:

b97a20261981edc33ead44d0845748a4.jpg

And this one, where Bolin binds Mako using metalbending (Korra or Kuvira helped him?), and then proceeds to fondle his older bro's private area  :twisted:

fuck_with_metalbending__by_go_devil_dant

I LIKE THE SHOW, DONT RUIN IT FOR ME PLS HAHA YOU HAVE NO CHILL! haha

Edited by JaO

Just now, CKW said:

Okay. Sorry   :D

By the way, check out this site. It has everything you want to know about the Avatar universe 

http://avatar.wikia.com/wiki/Avatar_Wiki

haha thank you! i do visit this site actually. i read it alot and its still interesting everytime i come back! i feel like rewatching the whole show again :)

it sucks though, there aren't any plans for more avatar series in the future :(

7 minutes ago, JaO said:

yeah so its basically taichi, and its really as you said smooth and fluent and its so graceful and mesmerizing. it can heal and attack, and it can also control living things. its very cool. whats more, water is all around and inside of us too so its very accessible. and you rly did google them oh golly. oh her waterbending skills are hellish i love the moments when she was inside, but her moves are too sharp instead of fluent so her style of attacking isint my type aaha

My favourite part is at 1:07 when the twins shoot the ice bullets at Minghua.

But she damn fast and agile! :clap:

Just now, CKW said:

the whole concept of using water tentacles to replace her lost arms makes all her the more cool hahah and yes i do love the twins alot and they are cute asf hahah and yeah that scene is so cool and i was just "oh wow"-ing to myself while watching haha 

5 minutes ago, JaO said:

haha thank you! i do visit this site actually. i read it alot and its still interesting everytime i come back! i feel like rewatching the whole show again :)

it sucks though, there aren't any plans for more avatar series in the future :(

Yeah, man. I liked it a lot. Quite sad that they ended the series already.

Was pretty surprised by the lesbian ending though. Quite daring of the producers!

Just now, CKW said:

Yeah, man. I liked it a lot. Quite sad that they ended the series already.

Was pretty surprised by the lesbian ending though. Quite daring of the producers!

I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVE THAT PART I SUPPORT I WAS SHOOK i wanted another series to further develop the r/s between the two i wanted to see it so bad but they didnt decide to pursue and it really sucked. 

5 minutes ago, JaO said:

the whole concept of using water tentacles to replace her lost arms makes all her the more cool hahah and yes i do love the twins alot and they are cute asf hahah and yeah that scene is so cool and i was just "oh wow"-ing to myself while watching haha 

Yeah man! In the Last Airbender series, they made waterbenders seem very weak.

But Minghua, in a way, shows what you can do when you take waterbending to it's extreme.

Her fight with Kya is also very savage, especially the last part when she did the water-octopus thing, I was like, "Oh sh*t . . . "   LOL

6 minutes ago, JaO said:

I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVE THAT PART I SUPPORT I WAS SHOOK i wanted another series to further develop the r/s between the two i wanted to see it so bad but they didnt decide to pursue and it really sucked. 

For me I wished there was a gay ending, like Bolin tells Opal that he cannot be with her because he has fallen for someone else.

Then Opal gets very angry, and demands to know which girl Bolin has fallen for.

"Is it Korra?! Or Asami?!"

Then Bolin says, "Listen, Opal, it's your brother, Wei."   :twisted:

1 minute ago, CKW said:

Yeah man! In the Last Airbender series, they made waterbenders seem very weak.

But Minghua, in a way, shows what you can do when you take waterbending to it's extreme.

Her fight with Kya is also very savage, especially the last part when she did the water-octopus thing, I was like, "Oh sh*t . . . "   LOL

it was super good, she can surpass master paku? haku? idk the name but him, and shes really good. she is really one of the best water benders in the whole franchise and its too bad nick couldnt further develop her as a character. i would love to see how she came about, her origins and how she learned all she knows til today

1 minute ago, CKW said:

For me I wished there was a gay ending, like Bolin tells Opal that he cannot be with her because he has fallen for someone else.

Then Opal gets very angry, and demands to know which girl Bolin has fallen for.

"Is it Korra?! Or Asami?!"

Then Bolin says, "Listen, Opal, it's your brother, Wei."   :twisted:

HAHAHA no that will just be weird, opal and bolin are cute together! and no, water benders arent weak, its because water is the only element tied to healing so it may seem lesser than other elements, but water is the only element to control living things like the puppetmaster episode and water is one of the more flexibe elements to manipulate also. it has its ups and downs 

Edited by JaO

5 minutes ago, JaO said:

it was super good, she can surpass master paku? haku? idk the name but him, and shes really good. she is really one of the best water benders in the whole franchise and its too bad nick couldnt further develop her as a character. i would love to see how she came about, her origins and how she learned all she knows til today

Yeah man. I would also have loved to know her back story, like how she became so powerful and vicious.

Would be interesting to see her fight Master Paku!

At 1:36, the ice thing that Tonraq does reminds me of what Iceman likes to do  :D

This video is quite exciting also. Shows the different styles of waterbending in combat.

2 minutes ago, CKW said:

Yeah man. I would also have loved to know her back story, like how she became so powerful and vicious.

Would be interesting to see her fight Master Paku!

At 1:36, the ice thing that Tonraq does reminds me of what Iceman likes to do  :D

This video is quite exciting also. Shows the different styles of waterbending in combat.

its unique how each water bender has a unique style of fighting. katara uses the water whip, minghua uses tentacles, and now unalaq uses icicle pillars, while the twins specializes in ranged attacks. HHAA its funny how from weird dreams, we became so into avatar already haha 

Edited by JaO

8 minutes ago, JaO said:

HAHAHA no that will just be weird, opal and bolin are cute together! and no, water benders arent weak, its because water is the only element tied to healing so it may seem lesser than other elements, but water is the only element to control living things like the puppetmaster episode and water is one of the more flexibe elements to manipulate also. it has its ups and downs 

Yeah, bloodbending was so powerful that it had to be outlawed! 

I remember Iroh Sr learned lightning redirection by studying the waterbenders. That guy is another genius, but always act blur   LOL

1*CTWM-IhNeX4_kRSPxR3BpQ.jpeg

Just now, JaO said:

its unique how each water bender has a unique style of fighting. katara uses the water whip, minghua uses tentacles, and now he uses icicle pillars, while the twins specializes in ranged attacks

Very good observation!  :clap:

Just now, CKW said:

Yeah, bloodbending was so powerful that it had to be outlawed! 

I remember Iroh Sr learned lightning redirection by studying the waterbenders. That guy is another genius, but always act blur   LOL

1*CTWM-IhNeX4_kRSPxR3BpQ.jpeg

its because he was a genius so he act blur i guess. he didnt want to relive the days where he was a tyrant

Just now, JaO said:

its because he was a genius so he act blur i guess. he didnt want to relive the days where he was a tyrant

Yes. When I watched the first season of Last Airbender, I said to myself: "There is something funny about this guy. I won't be surprised if he betrays Ozai in the end."  LOL

I like the part where Zuko tells him:

"I know what you're going to say. She's (Azula) my sister. I should get along with her."

Then Iroh Sr says:

"No. She's crazy. And you've got to take her down."

LOLOL

6 minutes ago, JaO said:

HHAA its funny how from weird dreams, we became so into avatar already haha 

It happens  :D

In another thread, from a gay romantic comedy can discuss until the topic became about Lee Hsien Loong's first wife

LOL

https://www.blowingwind.io/forum/topic/94822-thousands-petition-to-change-singapores-film-rating-for-love-simon /

17 minutes ago, JaO said:

HAHAHAHA i think lets not go there but yeah its not something i mind, i love avatar and thanks to you, they have gay cartoon in the thread already HAHAHA 

41620_original.jpg

"Come on, Zuko. I haven't touched you in months."

"No, Jet, please. I'm a Fire Nation prince. I must marry and carry on the family line. We can't keep doing this . . . "

Edited by CKW

Just now, CKW said:

41620_original.jpg"Come on, Zuko. I haven't touched you in months."

"No, Jet, please. I'm a Fire Nation prince. I must marry and carry on the family line. We can't keep doing this . . . "

NO THIS IS WRONG hahaha h this is jst wrong leh. :/ hahaha did u literally google this oh wow impressed

Just now, JaO said:

NO THIS IS WRONG hahaha h this is jst wrong leh. :/ hahaha did u literally google this oh wow impressed

LOL

Yeah, I came across this picture a long time ago. I think it was before the Korra cartoon series. I think it was the first gay fanfic picture I saw from Last Airbender  :D

6 minutes ago, CKW said:

LOL

Yeah, I came across this picture a long time ago. I think it was before the Korra cartoon series. I think it was the first gay fanfic picture I saw from Last Airbender  :D

HAHAHA BOI oh my god youre ruining the show for me hahaha oh my god 

2 minutes ago, JaO said:

HAHAHA BOI oh my god youre ruining the show for me hahaha oh my god 

Hahaha!!!! I am a bad boy!

This is another favourite scene of mine!

When Ty Lee chi-blocked Azula to protect Mai, I was quite surprised.

Very brave of her. She really 讲义气  :clap:

3 minutes ago, CKW said:

Hahaha!!!! I am a bad boy!

This is another favourite scene of mine!

When Ty Lee chi-blocked Azula to protect Mai, I was quite surprised.

Very brave of her. She really 讲义气  :clap:

my favourite character is the circus girl, ty lee hahaha shes my all time favourite! mae is boring

7 minutes ago, JaO said:

my favourite character is the circus girl, ty lee hahaha shes my all time favourite! mae is boring

Sokka once said that Mai is "the gloomy girl who sighs a lot".  LOL

But you know that Mai and Zuko didn't marry in the end? They broke up again after the 100-Year War.

1 hour ago, CKW said:

Man it’s been years since I first watched The Last Airbender and it still surprises me by how well-animated it is. 

Mako and Bolin / Zuko and Sokka were the subject of several yaoi tumblrs back then haha. 

A licensed gay realtor

4 minutes ago, sayfirst said:

Man it’s been years since I first watched The Last Airbender and it still surprises me by how well-animated it is. 

Mako and Bolin / Zuko and Sokka were the subject of several yaoi tumblrs back then haha. 

HAHA sokka was the all time favourite he is funny haahha

6 minutes ago, CKW said:

Sokka once said that Mai is "the gloomy girl who sighs a lot".  LOL

But you know that Mai and Zuko didn't marry in the end? They broke up again after the 100-Year War.

i wonder who zuko married lmao i tot its still mai HAHA

5 minutes ago, sayfirst said:

Yeah, although for Mako and Bolin it's really brocest  :twisted:

Also, the Beifong twin brothers often got shipped with Mako and Bolin!  :D

Yeah, there are also many online fanfic stories about Zuko and Sokka making out    :twisted:

avatar__blood_and_sand_by_capt_ba.jpg

13 minutes ago, CKW said:

Yeah, although for Mako and Bolin it's really brocest  :twisted:

Also, the Beifong twin brothers often got shipped with Mako and Bolin!  :D

Yeah, there are also many online fanfic stories about Zuko and Sokka making out    :twisted:

avatar__blood_and_sand_by_capt_ba.jpg

BOI WHERE DID YOU EVEN FIND THIS WTH

1 minute ago, thorzguy said:

Hahaha.. Well, donation is all time. I should have mentioned clearer - is to spend some money; be it donation or buy your friends coffee. As for spirits/ghosts - well, from my religion point of view - it exists and if my prayers are able to help, I am ok. Just that, to have them appearing in your dreams isn't exciting leh. Lol. 

hhahaha well  a sign that is left for you to figure out might be exciting? idk ahaha 

but it is cool to some extent eh 

I like how half of this thread is just a discussion of avatar and a rule 34 dump. One of my favorite scenes is Bolin discovering lavabending XD 

Coincidentally one of the weirdest dreams I've had that's also quite geeky is I somehow managed to dream myself in the Naruto world 

• G_M changed the title to Anime / Yaoi / Avatar Airbender Discussion
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.