Male HQ

Trashing Homophobes

Guest Piece of shit

Guest Piece of shit

Don’t know what’s all the hate about but, you don’t like me being gay because you think I’ll prey on you and suck your cock meant for your bitches?  God please no. Gays have better taste. 

Used to have this good looking straight guy, debated about gay during one of the lunch while I was still closeted. Bitch about why there shouldn’t be gays because quite god created Adam and Eve. I was like fuck you.

Guest Guest
52 minutes ago, Guest Piece of shit said:

Don’t know what’s all the hate about but, you don’t like me being gay because you think I’ll prey on you and suck your cock meant for your bitches?  God please no. Gays have better taste. 

Used to have this good looking straight guy, debated about gay during one of the lunch while I was still closeted. Bitch about why there shouldn’t be gays because quite god created Adam and Eve. I was like fuck you.

Ain't you a hypocrite? You talk about him 'hating' gays, your words are too filled with hate right?

So during your so called debate with the gay hater, did you tell him you are gay or did you keep silent but bitch behind his back?

Guess you had a good relationship as you had lunch with him. Should you not use that chance to shape the image of gays in his eyes? But you solidified his views on us with your bitchiness.

So a big Fuck You to you too. You are worst than your former friend.

Guest Black Potty
12 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Ain't you a hypocrite? You talk about him 'hating' gays, your words are too filled with hate right?

So during your so called debate with the gay hater, did you tell him you are gay or did you keep silent but bitch behind his back?

Guess you had a good relationship as you had lunch with him. Should you not use that chance to shape the image of gays in his eyes? But you solidified his views on us with your bitchiness.

So a big Fuck You to you too. You are worst than your former friend.

So what makes you any difference from TS?

Guest Agree
53 minutes ago, Guest Andrew said:

Pls lah go troll somewhere else.

You troll .

:clap: Agree ! Can't agree more with guest guest too for criticising TS for being a hypocrite. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.