Male HQ

Your first orgasm / masturbation ? (compiled)

Chocolateabs

Guest Cleanly Teacher
On August 23, 2019 at 8:55 AM, Guest Cleanly Teacher said:

I was 13 that time. Beat that

Uh, moderators, this is clearly a post "impersonating" me -- or at least a screen name that I have used for a long time -- and when I called out the "impersonator" you deleted my post but left his/her/its post alone! WTF! Since y'all always expose troublemaking guests for using the same IPs in other posts, y'all should have no problem seeing this phonyazz comment was sent from an IP which is very different from what my posts should normally show, yet y'all let his/her/its idiocy remain while acting like I'm the bad guy for calling that fool on the carpet! Fine then! Bend over bassackwards for Missus Thang! But make no mistake, he/she/it will end up paying dearly if he/she/it pulls this crap again, take that to the bank!

Guest Cleanly Teacher
6 hours ago, Guest Cleanly Teacher said:

Uh, moderators, this is clearly a post "impersonating" me -- or at least a screen name that I have used for a long time -- and when I called out the "impersonator" you deleted my post but left his/her/its post alone! WTF! Since y'all always expose troublemaking guests for using the same IPs in other posts, y'all should have no problem seeing this phonyazz comment was sent from an IP which is very different from what my posts should normally show, yet y'all let his/her/its idiocy remain while acting like I'm the bad guy for calling that fool on the carpet! Fine then! Bend over bassackwards for Missus Thang! But make no mistake, he/she/it will end up paying dearly if he/she/it pulls this crap again, take that to the bank!

Sorry, I was high on meds when I posted that. I have since realised that I was being a huge diva and that no one cares about a forgettable screen name anyway. Please continue with this discussion and do not let my bitchiness derail it. Thanks.

Guest disclosed yourself
On 8/23/2019 at 8:55 PM, Guest Cleanly Teacher said:

I was 13 that time. Beat that

6 hours ago, Guest Cleanly Teacher said:

13 minutes ago, Guest Cleanly Teacher said:

Sorry, I was high on meds when I posted that. I have since realised that I was being a huge diva and that no one cares about a forgettable screen name anyway. Please continue with this discussion and do not let my bitchiness derail it. Thanks.

Sorry, the meds are beginning to clear off now. I have realized that I was not just a huge diva, but the diva queen of divas. And I am bored and was just trying to kill time by inviting trolls to troll me. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Try and see
On 6/9/2018 at 7:22 AM, XxXx0987 said:

P3/4, discovered rubbing my D against the bed before sleep left a great sensation. Was addicted to it until prolly in p5, something else soaked my underwear. I thought I lost control of my pee and kept thinking that way till sec 2... still kept thinking why pee is different at times... lol 

When I first started cumming in sec 1 during masturbation, I also thought the cum was residual urine left in the penile urethral. Although, like you, it did occur to me how come the "urine" that comes out during masturbation seems more foamy than normal.

Back then during the early 90s, we had no internet and no sex education. And I was too embarrassed to ask anyone what it was. 

Guest Try and see
On 4/20/2018 at 11:34 PM, Demz said:

Primary5, during tuition session and was seated in corner of a table when my friend knee (legs wide spread and his knee was on my bulge). As he start shaking his legs i feel the pleasure in which i move myself nearer to him. He did not stop it tho, the next thing i know i wet my pants. 

Feel pretty curious , i went to the toilet and check. It was my first cum back then ;)

On 6/9/2018 at 1:45 AM, Demz said:

My first cum was caused by constant pressing by someone's knee on my bulge which i felt so good and lastly i burst out my first semen. 

I have no idea what it was and went to the toilet to check. Wondering what was the whitish, warm and sticky stuff that could come out from my dick.

Woah!!!

But did your friend know that his knee was pressing against your crotch?!  :twisted:

14 years old. My left arm was in a cast, so i could only use 1 hand and had to shower more slowly. While my hand was washing the dick area, it started growing and i just kept going since it felt good. The energy i felt around my crotch was amazing and it kept building up until finally it went off. My showers got longer from then on..haha

Can't remember exactly when was the first time. Probably when I was around 7 or 8 years old.

Back then I was sharing a bunk bed with my younger brother. I slept on the top bunk. 

There's this time when I was being playful.

Instead of using the ladder to reach to my top bunk bed, I tried climbing up through one of the four corner frames. It actually felt like climbing / clinging on a pole.

The action causes crotch to rub against the pole and then voila! Best sensation ever. Of course no fluid came out back then.

Since then I always secretly clung on to poles and enjoyed the orgasm, like at least once a day.

Frequency reduced after puberty when started to cum because it made a mess and I didn't like it.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest PrimaryBoi

Does anyone remember when they first masturbated, or the period when they first started exploring?

I remember my experience, which was in Primary 5. I was still hairless down there, but I remember having the frequent urge to squeeze my cock every now and then.

The urge got stronger as the days went by and I even went to hide in the toilet cubicle after recess on some days just to satisfy that urge. I would touch myself through my school shorts and I remember experiencing somewhat of a "climax" sensation, but it was all dry (i.e. no sperm).

Then came Primary 6, where I was still doing the same thing hiding in the cubicle towards the end of each recess, and one fine day I realized that my underwear was actually wet with some white sticky stuff. I remember growing my first few strands of pubic hair and I was excited to be growing up yet I was fearful that the sticky stuff might be some deadly disease like cancer (LOL as I look back).

As I did not really bother to clean up - perhaps not knowing that I had ejaculated quite a bit, there were a few times when the sticky stuff leaked through my underwear and a patch showed up on my school pants. I would head back to the toilet, quickly wash my hands, and deliberately wet my pants down there, hoping that everything would dry up at the end of the day.

After school had ended I would take the school bus home, and check my underwear once I changed out to my home clothes. I would somewhat panic a little when I realized that the sticky juice had always caused a dry, slightly crusty yellow patch on the front part of my underwear, which was very much visible as I only wore white underwear back in schooling days. I don't remember why I didn't have other colours which would have been helpful in hiding the yellow patch.

Thankfully, my mom who washed my underwear never made any noise about those yellow stains back then, and of course, later in my teenage years, I figured that the sticky stuff was actually sperm.

Anyone has their first masturbation experience in primary school too? 😅

Guest Mother to be

Most mother would know what happen and would not make a fuss to embarrasse their maturing kid. They probably smiling quietly while washing your underwear.  

• G_M changed the title to Your first orgasm / masturbation ? (compiled)
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am bathing at tampines safra after i done jogging topless from my home bedok reservoir to tampines.

I take a quick bath at safra washroom and there a gay man.

He keep molesting my dick while i am 

bathing. I push his hand off my dick many time.

When i drying myself up using my singlet.

I saw that guy masturbating.

He tell me he feel doing it.

I ignore him.

From tampines jog back to bedok reservoir..At the reservoir i taking a drink at the water cooler and went to piss at the toilet. I remember that gay man say masturbating is good and i try.

It ready feel good but i still innocent.

(Age 15) when i cum it is a huge shoot shooting on my hand. I thought i am sick😅😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂.

Scare the hell of my mind.

Shooting unknown white cum i never seem in my whole life.

I  wash off my hand and continue jogging. 

Edited by Andrew240577

10 hours ago, Andrew240577 said:

I am bathing at tampines safra after i done jogging topless from my home bedok reservoir to tampines.

I take a quick bath at safra washroom and there a gay man.

He keep molesting my dick while i am 

bathing. I push his hand off my dick many time.

When i drying myself up using my singlet.

I saw that guy masturbating.

He tell me he feel doing it.

I ignore him.

From tampines jog back to bedok reservoir..At the reservoir i taking a drink at the water cooler and went to piss at the toilet. I remember that gay man say masturbating is good and i try.

It ready feel good but i still innocent.

(Age 15) when i cum it is a huge shoot shooting on my hand. I thought i am sick😅😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂.

Scare the hell of my mind.

Shooting unknown white cum i never seem in my whole life.

I  wash off my hand and continue jogging. 

When was this?

Guest guest
On 6/3/2020 at 12:15 AM, Andrew240577 said:

I am 43 year old now.

Face still look young.

Profile photo taken 2 year ago

When i am 41

By right 43 year old is not consider old at all. But also depends how you maintain.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.