Male HQ

What can you say to the new police uniform?

Guest not hiding

Guest not hiding

Police officers to sport new uniforms offering greater comfort from 16 April

46ff4210-9607-11e6-9c28-ef2093226a18_avatar_3ff61fa6d760_128.png.cf.jpg
Wong Casandra
Senior Reporter
Yahoo News Singapore11 April 2018
Look closely the next time you pass a police officer: come next Monday (16 April), all Singapore Police Force (SPF) frontline officers, including national servicemen, will sport new uniforms in the first such major redesign in 33 years.

The uniforms – designed in collaboration with Ministry of Home Affairs’ Science and Technology outfit Office of the Chief Science and Technology Officer (OCSTO) – are made of 98 per cent polyester and two per cent spandex to allow for more effective moisture absorption, quicker drying and increased stretchability.

In the last major update in 1985, the uniforms were remade with 100 per cent polyester, compared with 25 per cent cotton and 75 per cent polyester.

“The changes to the uniforms will enable our officers to operate more effectively and comfortably in local humidity,” said a police spokesperson.

Other changes include the word “police” prominently embroidered above the officer’s name tag, and the replacement of metallic buttons with concealed plastic buttons.

The latter is aimed at “significantly” enhancing the officers’ comfort level and ease of wearing body vests – such as ballistic resistant ones – over their uniforms.

34c78bcc57a4addfc695f4edea873fbb
View photos

New uniforms of the SPF special unit forces (left) and ground response force officers. (PHOTO: Wong Casandra/Yahoo News Singapore)
More
8094f78aa70ffce39e51087924823210
View photos

Old uniforms of the SPF special unit forces (left) and ground response force officers. (PHOTO: Wong Casandra/Yahoo News Singapore)
More

Riveted buttons on the shoulders will allow officers to affix a bodycam or a palm microphone.

780c7356ca32a5d89998d3a394326469
View photos

The old uniforms will most likely be collected and recycled, said the spokesperson.

The prototype of the new uniforms was first tested in 2013 by eight officers conducting light duties such as patrolling on foot and in patrol cars. Their body temperatures while wearing the uniforms were collected and analysed.

“The challenges were to identify the design issues. We wanted to refine it further (then),” said Dr Saravana Kumar, Senior Assistant Director, Human Factors, OCSTO, MHA.

“The officers felt the (prototype) pants were warmer and of thicker construction,” he added. “The knee pads impeded the movement of the officers… (and) having the front pockets impeded heat dissipation, so we decided to do away with (both).”

The refined uniforms were again tested in 2015 by 54 police officers at the Ang Mo Kio North NPC, and further feedback was collected via feedback sessions and a questionnaire on police duty.

“As with all new changes, there will be some teething issues. We are committed, come 16 April, all frontline officers will be wearing the new uniforms,” said the spokesperson

Not nice.

The material for the new uniform looks very cheap, like those technician's overalls.

Prefer the current one, where the material of the pants is very silky, and the cut is very fitting.  

Looks very nice if the policeman has a tight and cute bum  :D

10917774_10153587224889408_5434237623122

police-officers-singapore-file-photo.jpg

w460.jpg?1443611018

Edited by CKW

Guest Guest
4 minutes ago, CKW said:

Not nice.

The material for the new uniform looks very cheap, like those technician's overalls.

Prefer the current one, where the material of the pants is very silky, and the cut is very fitting.  

Looks very nice if the policeman has a tight and cute bum  :D

10917774_10153587224889408_5434237623122

police-officers-singapore-file-photo.jpg

w460.jpg?1443611018

Agree! The very old spf uniform is even better! Pants without side pocket and cutting is very tight. Most wore it very fitted and seasoned than. 

1 minute ago, Guest Guest said:

Agree! The very old spf uniform is even better! Pants without side pocket and cutting is very tight. Most wore it very fitted and seasoned than. 

And if the police guy's pants is very seasoned and fitted, you can see their crotch bulge very easily  :twisted:

One time I was in a police station. As the policeman was on the phone asking his superior something, I kept staring at his crotch bulge that was very obvious on his tight pants  :twisted:

After a while, I think he noticed cos he shyly turned his whole body so that his front was facing another side of the counter, away from me. He was still on the phone at that time, so no reason to turn away like that  LOL

Anyway, I think for the new uniform, the whole suit will be very baggy so can't see liao  

Guest Guest
15 minutes ago, CKW said:

And if the police guy's pants is very seasoned and fitted, you can see their crotch bulge very easily  :twisted:

One time I was in a police station. As the policeman was on the phone asking his superior something, I kept staring at his crotch bulge that was very obvious on his tight pants  :twisted:

After a while, I think he noticed cos he shyly turned his whole body so that his front was facing another side of the counter, away from me. He was still on the phone at that time, so no reason to turn away like that  LOL

Anyway, I think for the new uniform, the whole suit will be very baggy so can't see liao  

Oh yeah...years ago...there was 1 middle aged policeman in my neighbourhood...he is fit. His pants was so tight on the verge of busting...he was very manly...his bum was pushing the thin material of his pants..his crotch although not big, can see his LJ shape....he made me loose lots and lots of fluid....with the new uniform...hiaz...

7 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Oh yeah...years ago...there was 1 middle aged policeman in my neighbourhood...he is fit. His pants was so tight on the verge of busting...he was very manly...his bum was pushing the thin material of his pants..his crotch although not big, can see his LJ shape....he made me loose lots and lots of fluid....with the new uniform...hiaz...

Understand. Drink more water ya.

8 hours ago, CKW said:

Give me a "Hi 5!".  We both share similar fetish.

not

not smart at all ... love the ones worn by Thai policeman - so tight and sexy

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

8 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

I have ever seen some police trainees from the Special Operations Command (the one along Queensway) running in the evening outside their camp.

Their PT shorts is the very short and tight-fitting black type. Super hot!!  :twisted:

Guest Uniformlover

Hi 5* too.  Yes, the old policemen used to be the best looking uniform before they introduce the looser version with side pockets.Saf/airforce/navy no.3 used to be cool looking too before they introduce the ugly pleats. Think my preference now are the customs & aetos/certis guards. In terms of foreign uniforms, think thai policemen uniforms are delicious looking. The thai policemen sure know how to wear their uniform tight & smart.  So tempted to accidentally brush off their bulging crotches when i encountered them during visits to Bangkok. :D oh yah, the  Filipino & Indonesian policemen uniforms are arousing too. 

26 minutes ago, lonelyglobe said:

They should just go back in times when police are wearing shorts, here so hot and humid, wear so much for what?

Woah you still living in year 2000? Nowadays community policemen are in shorts, think it started in 2014 wo.

1495266_10152556352499408_1745897202_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=d8d70d104d570ed01f06f0b6439aae21&oe=5B289F09

Guest Gay Designer

Did the Home Affairs Ministry even consult gay people when designing those uniform?  The policemen of Singapore deserved better looking uniform than that. They were too straight for my liking.

1 hour ago, Guest Gay Designer said:

Did the Home Affairs Ministry even consult gay people when designing those uniform?  The policemen of Singapore deserved better looking uniform than that. They were too straight for my liking.

The designer must be an old straight uncle or old single unattractive lady :P

Guest Guest
15 minutes ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

Agree

would fxxx a policeman where applicable 

I want to make a straight muscled policeman in full uniform loose control and shoot his load inside his sexy n tight uniform.

7 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

I want to make a straight muscled policeman in full uniform loose control and shoot his load inside his sexy n tight uniform.

Then you will like the Sergeant Jeremy story in the link below.  :twisted:

It's posted on 23 Jan 2008 (need to scroll down a bit).

https://www.blowingwind.io/forum/topic/10488-army-days-ns-stories-everything-about-military-life-compiled/?page=9

Guest Gay Designer
1 hour ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

The designer must be an old straight uncle or old single unattractive lady :P

According to sloppy uninteresting designs, it certainly came from the Scholar idea.

Seeing this thread reminded me of one interesting encounter one day when I was walking through a forested area. I was taken aback a little when I saw a group of Cisco officers taking a smoking break. As I walked towards them I noticed their uniform is rather tight fitting, with some subtle shine as their bodies moved. It kind of brings out the nice contours of their butts and frontal.. some with nice chests too.. what a sight I thought .. then as they saw me walking pass them, they smiled at me and I reciprocated. The short fantasy of a scene of a person being forced to service a group of police officers did flashed past my mind. Haha, I had a quick wet dream..

I think their uniform is better looking than the new police uniform. But perhaps the new police uniform is designed in such a way to facilitate movement and enhance agility? 

Be cool, like a breeze...

On 12/04/2018 at 7:25 PM, Guest Gay Designer said:

It’s fun to stay at the Y.M.C.A.!

12 hours ago, Coolbriz said:

As I walked towards them I noticed their uniform is rather tight fitting, with some subtle shine as their bodies moved. It kind of brings out the nice contours of their butts and frontal.. some with nice chests too.. what a sight I thought .. 

I think their uniform is better looking than the new police uniform. But perhaps the new police uniform is designed in such a way to facilitate movement and enhance agility? 

Yeah, the Cisco uniform is more fitting and tighter  :twisted:

I've seen some very young male Cisco guards at some banks. Damm cute and muscular! A lot of them are Malaysians, I was told.

You are right in that the new SPF uniform is supposed to aid mobility and also be more "breathable" to better suit our warm and humid climate.

Hence it's more loose-fitting i.e. uglier and less sexy  :D

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest Try and see

Remember that hunky policeman Xu Weiqiang who used to host the Crimewatch on Ch 8?

Saw him again in a CNA article recently:

transcom-police-first-commander.jpg

transcom-police-smiling.jpg

Good to know that's he's still so fit and handsome!

I remember last time when he hosted  Crimewatch on Ch 8, his biceps were so big and his police uniform was so tight that they looked like they could burst anytime!  

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/police-mrt-stations-transcom-officers-screening-12127194

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.