Male HQ

WeChat blocked

Guest Guest
17 minutes ago, hotandcoolsg said:

My WeChat account has been blocked and need another user's verification to unblock. Any kind soul would be willing to help me with the verification? Thanks. 

Answering to your question (if I am not wrong), prior being blocked, I must be part of your contact. This way, easier to verify and able to help you unblock. 

Guest Guest

I am proud to say, I am comfortable, good and proficient in using WeChat and a regular WeChat user. I know 99% of the functions and make full use of those I need (f.o.c). My moment are always full of photos, diary, thoughts, plans & etc.

When I get to know a person, I will examine all moment carefully. No moment, no avatar, competely nothing, he must be an idiot or not into WeChat. 

I have been using Line, WhatsApp, Viber and Messenger all the time. To be fair (as I have been using all comms apps), WeChat is still the best of the best compared to Line and WhatsApp and there are many-many-many reasons.

For security reason, WeChat is the best among all communication apps. Trust me. Singapore Gov't unlikely to tap into WeChat. I have my reliable source. 

AMA about WeChat. 

11 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

I am proud to say, I am comfortable, good and proficient in using WeChat and a regular WeChat user. I know 99% of the functions and make full use of those I need (f.o.c). My moment are always full of photos, diary, thoughts, plans & etc.

When I get to know a person, I will examine all moment carefully. No moment, no avatar, competely nothing, he must be an idiot or not into WeChat. 

I have been using Line, WhatsApp, Viber and Messenger all the time. To be fair (as I have been using all comms apps), WeChat is still the best of the best compared to Line and WhatsApp and there are many-many-many reasons.

For security reason, WeChat is the best among all communication apps. Trust me. Singapore Gov't unlikely to tap into WeChat. I have my reliable source. 

AMA about WeChat. 

Do you know that all the content of conversations are not encrypted and monitored by China goverment?

For best privacy and security purpose, use Whatsapp, LINE or Telegram as they use p2p encryption. Nobody can see the content of conversation.

I guess every chat has its pros and cons

most imptly never share penises/ sexy photos in chats ie easily forwdable

a gay patron(whom i hve no contact w for years) accidentaly fwded his bf naked photo to me

https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6390024411864539136

funny thing but impt too,he then asked did i delete it a few weeks after we meet up when i qn him to delete away all my photos(fully clothed) in his watsapp

by then i wld have alrdy screenshot or save the photo elsewhere(if i wish to), even if he would to check my watsapp historu

Guest Guest
7 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

I guess every chat has its pros and cons

most imptly never share penises/ sexy photos in chats ie easily forwdable

a gay patron(whom i hve no contact w for years) accidentaly fwded his bf naked photo to me

https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6390024411864539136

funny thing but impt too,he then asked did i delete it a few weeks after we meet up when i qn him to delete away all my photos(fully clothed) in his watsapp

by then i wld have alrdy screenshot or save the photo elsewhere(if i wish to), even if he would to check my watsapp historu

yawn

• 2 weeks later...

like to warn you guys about wechat, its developed in China, its deployed freely and being rolled out to the masses to the community as compact communication tool, China netizens uses it to consolidate all marketing, e-mail, banking, servicing, restaurant booking, web-browsing, e-payment, and everything is done using wechat, however don't be duped, got mine blocked as well as i've posted some sensitive content, immediately my account was flagged even out of China our chats are tracked, monitored, be vary if you wanna trade contraband,  aka drugs and nude pics its all monitored via China's server.

Edited by Blowme_99

• 2 years later...
On 4/15/2018 at 1:20 AM, hotandcoolsg said:

My WeChat account has been blocked and need another user's verification to unblock. Any kind soul would be willing to help me with the verification? Thanks. 

i had the same problem  ....sigh...still cannot restore ...gave up

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.