Male HQ

Zul's Relaxing, Deep Tissue, Lymphatic & Manhood Outcall Massage Service

Hi BW Members, 

I am providing an outcall massage at the comfort of your own house/place.

I am 30 this year. Malay guy whose height is 171cm and 85kg heavy.

My rate is:

1 hour : $65

1.5 hour : $95

2 hours : $125

I am currently available after 7pm on weekdays as well as whole day on weekends. (I have a full-time work) I may reply late as either I am with a client or I am stuck at work. 

Please pm me for appointment or further enquiries. 

Edited by MssgMly4you
Updating details that I missed out.

• 3 weeks later...

Oh man, you just missed me. I wrapped up everything in SIngapore and am off on a vacation until 15 May 2018. My inbox will not be joining me on this trip, so I will be sure to answer your replies as soon as I return on 16 May 2018.Thank you everyone who has contacted and whom I have served since I started so far. I will be back soon. 

Good News for those who is asking is I have incall. It will be in orchard area and is subjected to the price of the shop. 

• G_M changed the title to Daniel's Outcall Massage & InCall @ Orchard
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey All, 

I am back from my trip. Due to overwhelming response, I am unable to take in last minute request. I will try my best but I am unable to commit. I will not be able to response to text or calls when I am with a client. 

I am WSQ Certified to provide full body massage with oil. Please pm me for appointment or further enquiries. Do let you know I do provide incall services but it subjected to the price of the shop. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Swedish Massage(Relaxing Massage)

Outcall Rates

Deep Tissue Massage (Known as trigger point massage or Hard Massage to targeted body problem)

Outcall Rates

1 hour : $95

1.5 hour : $125

2 hours : $165

Edited by MssgMly4you

• 4 weeks later...

Happy National Day to everyone! Hope everyone is enjoying their well-rested break. 

Give your body a treat. After a week's worth of work, give yourself a much needed massage. A car need to go for maintenance once in a while to clean its interior or exterior. We too should take care of our body as well. Imagine the toxin accumulated from the weather, the food and drinks we consume and from the air we break. 

We uses our muscles our daily work it get stretches and relax even with simple walking like a rubber band. Over time the rubber band will be tangle up and creates unwanted knots. Our body is like a big straw. Once the straw get chocked with toxins, it get stucks and the nutrients is not absorb properly.

Our job as a  massage therapist(be it myself or the other therapist who are in blowingwind) will be able to ensure we help to recover you body as much as you. We would like to clear the knots as well as clear the pipe or drainage. Of course, I admit I am not a miracle worker. One session might be able to ease and improve the condition of your body. If you body has not been given the proper pampering for years, it will take some time and some session to make it better. A river that has been polluted for years will also need to take many days for it to be in its original state. 

After my nagging and "preaching", I do want to share my prices as well: 

Outcall Rates

Deep Tissue Massage (Known as trigger point massage or Hard Massage to targeted body problem)

Outcall Rates

I am WSQ- Certified therapist for full body massage as well as trigger point massage. Incall would be in orchard road area. Personally I would prefer to work in a client's location as the client can have a full rest once the massage is done without the hassle of travelling and stress of finding the location.

I am currently available after 7pm on weekdays as well as whole day on weekends/public. (I have a full-time work) I may reply late as either I am with a client(100% attention on client) or I am stuck at work. 

There is more to come in the coming future. Look forward to this space.

Please pm me for appointment or further enquiries. 

Edited by MssgMly4you

• 2 weeks later...

I have been having quite a rough/hectic/chaotic week so far at work. There was a lot of stress and pressure that comes along with it. Yet I am able to maintain my cool and smile my way throughout the whole time. One of the reason was because I had a good massage on a weekly basis. Even though I am doing this outside my 44 hours of work, my body too needs a good press as well. I do have someone that I would go to on a weekly basis for my routine body maintenance. 

I had a customer who came in earlier (incall). He was smiling really widely when I ended the massage (there was no happy ending involve). That got me pretty happy and he told me that I should share with everyone who has the intention of coming for the massage. 

My routine is usually: 

1) Head

2) Neck 

3) Shoulder 

4) Back

5) Buttocks

6) Full legs (both side)

7) Feet 

Customer will turn around

😎 Full legs

9) Abominen

10) Hands

11) Chest 

12) Neck

13) Face 

14) Head

Most customer will skip the face. Many will ask "wah 60 min or 90 min enough meh will shortchange meh". I feel this is the basics I should do to respect my customer knowing they have set aside time to allow trust me to work on this body and I usually massage above the time agreed on. Many will know that massage improves our blood circulation, remove waste product (lactic acid) as well as improves our complexion as well. If I were to skip any of the body parts, I would feel the body would be stagnant and you won't feel the relaxation feeling in your body. 

I think some will say that I missed out the manhood/prostate therapy. Our manhood/prostate is our prized possession and something that I believe should be treated well with experience. I for once doesn't have the experience yet (maybe in the future). For now I am still a practicing student in the field. I been through the therapy once and the therapy is really painful. I am still getting the hang of the pain. If I can't stand the pain, I won't dare to put it on my menu. If manhood therapy is a "shiok" feeling, maybe you are getting it wrong(this is my opinion)

Above all, I am confident with my skill in the full body massage or deep tissue massage. Being a therapist, would means I get to use my skills on my family members. Fever and Migranes use to be treated with painkillers. But now I use my skill and the body gets better the next days. (Please do not quote me on this. Kindly check with your doctor or physician) This is an alternative treatment. 

Now that I bored you with my life stories, here are my charges quoted from my previous post.

Outcall Rates

Outcall Rates

I am WSQ- Certified therapist for full body massage as well as trigger point massage. Incall would be in orchard road area. Personally I would prefer to work in a client's location as the client can have a full rest once the massage is done without the hassle of travelling and stress of finding the location.

I am currently available after 7pm on weekdays as well as whole day on weekends/public. (I have a full-time work) I may reply late as either I am with a client(100% attention on client) or I am stuck at work. 

Please pm me for appointment or further enquiries. For therapist that would like to work together with me, the answer is why not!

Have a "daebak" day ahead.

Image result for cartoon of massage

Taken from "http://www.fiterature.com/dont-be-kinky-benefits-of-massage-for-athletes/"  18.08.2018

Edited by MssgMly4you

• 1 month later...

Some customer feels rejuvenated and light after any massage that they been to. Some of my customers fall asleep and tears begin rolling down their cheeks as the massage continues. All of us have the perspective that massage is all about the muscles and skin. Others are able to align the bones or even improves on our lymphatic system. 

Not many of us know that a simple massage could improves our emotional as well. The baggages that we carries on our back could or may be able to release during a massage if you allow it. As it is only the therapist and the customer, it a safe area to let out any negative emotions without even having to say anything aloud. As a therapist, we know how to direct the negative energy or some even is able to turn into positive. 

Outcall Rates

Outcall Rates

main-qimg-439c4f0e438f3a05bafba30c76b837ea

Edited by MssgMly4you

• 1 month later...

Sometimes, it not all about what you hear or see. All about feeling good about yourself. KISS Keeping it short and simple (no pun intended)

Outcall Rates

Deep Tissue Massage (Known as trigger point massage or Hard Massage to targeted body problem)

Outcall Rates

Manual Lymphatic Drainage will be introduce soon. Manual lymphatic drainage (MLD), performed by a trained therapist, utilizes gentle massage to stimulate proximal lymphatic flow. MLD improves quality of life but minimally reduces extremity volume. MLD may be helpful in managing early or mild disease but is less likely to be effective with chronic lymphedema. 

Edited by MssgMly4you

• 1 month later...

Outcall Rates

Deep Tissue Massage (Known as trigger point massage or Hard Massage to targeted body problem)

Outcall Rates

Manual Lymphatic Drainage Massage (Soft massage to massage our lymphatic nodes to removes toxins in out body)

Outcall Rates (Only): 

1.5 hour: $155

2 hours : $205

Edited by MssgMly4you

• 1 month later...

It makes me very touched and happy that there is an overwhelming number of people who private message me. Thank you each and everyone for coming to massage and Thank you very much for the good year of 2018. 

With 2019, there will be more exciting things coming our way! Feel free to private message for a massage appointment.

Outcall Rates

Outcall Rates

Manual Lymphatic Drainage Massage (Soft massage to massage our lymphatic nodes to removes toxins in out body)

Outcall Rates (Only): 

Edited by MssgMly4you

• 3 weeks later...

Outcall Rates

Outcall Rates

Outcall Rates (Only): 

Edited by MssgMly4you

• MssgMly4you changed the title to Malay Outcall Massage @ The Comfort Of Your House :)

Fusion Massage
- a mixture of therapist's different massage strokes that will leave you all relax.
Deep Tissue Massage
- as known as trigger point massage or hard massage
- aims to tackle targeted body problem such as stiff neck, lower back pain and more
MLD Massage
- Abbreviation for Manual Lymphatic Drainage Massage
- soft light massage that allow the body to drain toxins and lactic acid
- very light massage
- benefits sick patient or those having fever

Manhood Massage

- promotes better health to our manhood

- doesn't result in ejaculation at the end of the session

- pretty intense and some say painful but it worth the session

- nothing sensual or sexual about the process

Oil used : Grape seed oil (odourless oil), can use the oil client provide as well.

Massage is done on customer bed or on the floor

Client will need to provide 2 towels.

Outcall Rates *New
Fusion Massage
1hour,$55 / 1.5hours,$85 / 2hours,$105

Deep Tissue Massage
1hour, $85 / 1.5hours,$115 / 2hours,$155

MLD Massage
1.5hour,$135 / 2hours,$185

Manhood Massage 

30 min, $40

Any session after 11pm will include transportation cost of $15-$40 depend on the location

About Therapist

Certified with years of experience. Reaching 31 soon and standing at 171cm and weight at 85kg(reducing it slowly but surely). Not the most goodlooking therapist around but is decent.

Can reach me on my line/wechat: zulknined

Happy Lunar New Year Everyone. Let this year be the year that brings you abundance, hapiness and prosperity.

Edited by MssgMly4you

• 1 month later...

Many ask what is MLD. Manual Lymph Drainage is supported under Drs. Emil Vodder and Estrid Vodder in the 1930s. 

MLD encourage the natural drainage of the lymph, which carries waste products away from the tissues back toward the heart. It also has a very powerful relaxing and calming effect on the nervous system. The gentle, rhythmic, pumping, massage movements follow the direction of lymph flow and produce rapid results. 

Oil used : Grape seed oil (odourless oil), can use the oil client provide as well.

Outcall Rates 
Fusion Massage

Deep Tissue Massage

MLD Massage

Manhood Massage 

30 min, $40

Edited by MssgMly4you

Many texted me asking if manhood massage is the same as handjob or if I provide extras. Both question is no and I do not provide extras. 

Manhood massage it to promote better blood circulation, removing toxin through the lymph nodes and releasing air around the vein area. This is to allow men to have a regular maintenance of their sexual order which allowing them to have a healthy libido. In return it allows to improve if not better manhood problems such as erectile dysfunction, semi erected, premature ejaculation. It will boost male stamina and performance in the bedroom.

A proper manhood massage doesn't ends with ejaculation. Please take note that if is advisable not to ejaculate/cum 24 hours before and 24 hours after the treatment. 

A reminder of the pricelist and contacts below:

Outcall Rates 
Fusion Massage

Deep Tissue Massage

MLD Massage

Manhood Massage 

30 min, $40

Easter/Good Friday 19.04.2019 - Available all day

Labour Day 01.05.2019 - Available all day

23.04.2019 - 26.04.2019 - Close due to business trips.

Slots are based on first come first serve basis. Slots are mostly filled. Please do book in advance to avoid dissapointment

Outcall Rates 
Fusion Massage
1hour,$55 / 1.5hours,$85 / 2hours,$105

Deep Tissue Massage

MLD Massage

Manhood Massage 

30 min, $40

Alternatively, you may pm here.

Edited by MssgMly4you

• 2 weeks later...

As we are reaching toward the long weekend of easter, look forward to meet many for massage session. 

The slots are running out fast and for those who have mssg to book, look forward to the session.

Outcall Rates 
Fusion Massage

Deep Tissue Massage

MLD Massage

Manhood Massage 

30 min, $40

Edited by MssgMly4you

There are still some slot available over the easter weekend. 

Do contact me on my line/wechat: zulknined 

Outcall Rates 
Fusion Massage

Deep Tissue Massage

MLD Massage

Manhood Massage 

30 min, $40

Thank you for your continous support. 

I would be away on a business trip from 23.04.2019 to 26.04.2019. I will have limited access to the internet but I will definitely reply once I am able to. 

For those who have booked me on the 27.04.2019, I will see you soon. 

Dear All, 

I am back from my trip and all refresh for me to provide massage service for everyone. 

Slots are available this weekend. 

Do contact me on my line/wechat: zulknined . Telegram Danielyz

Outcall Rates 
Fusion Massage

Deep Tissue Massage

MLD Massage

Manhood Massage 

30 min, $40

On 4/3/2019 at 10:38 PM, MssgMly4you said:

Easter/Good Friday 19.04.2019 - Available all day

Labour Day 01.05.2019 - Available all day

23.04.2019 - 26.04.2019 - Close due to business trips.

Slots are based on first come first serve basis. Slots are mostly filled. Please do book in advance to avoid dissapointment

Outcall Rates 
Fusion Massage

Deep Tissue Massage

MLD Massage

Manhood Massage 

30 min, $40

Hi, can massage me today. 

Changes to schedule: 

Date: 06 May 2019 - 7 June 2019

Slot : only on saturday & sunday available

Time: morning to afternoon only

This is due to the fasting month as well as my mother's condition. As she just got discharged lately, I would to spend the evening giving her manual lymphatic drainage massage. This will ease her pain as well as reduce her blood sugar. My mother is diabetic. 

Upcoming holiday : Vesak Day
Operating Hours: morning to afternoon only. 

Outcall Rates 
Fusion Massage

Deep Tissue Massage

MLD Massage

Manhood Massage 

30 min, $40

Can reach me on my line/wechat: zulknined or telegram danielyz

Alternatively, you may pm personally through my mailbox here.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you to my regulars and those who supported me in this field. I didn't expect for my massage oil to be finish so fast. Good news I have gotten new oils to serve everyone.

Please bear with me as I complete my fasting month in about two weeks. For now it is only saturday and sunday available till Hari Raya. And I do apologies for the late reply as I don't text or receive calls when I am with my customer.

Good News for those who are keen. Vesak Day I am open for business the whole day but my timeslot is limited. Do let me know if you would like a session. 

Outcall Rates 
Fusion Massage

Deep Tissue Massage

MLD Massage

Manhood Massage 

30 min, $40

Outcall Rates 
Fusion Massage

Deep Tissue Massage

MLD Massage

Manhood Massage 

30 min, $40

Alternatively, you may pm personally through my mailbox here. Slots still available on Sunday 

• 4 weeks later...

As I am all done with the fasting month/hari raya feasting. I am back in business. It would be weekday evening and weekend whole day. 

Outcall Rates 
Fusion Massage

Deep Tissue Massage

MLD Massage

Manhood Massage 

30 min, $40

I would like to apologise that my phone was lost/full wipeout without any back up. Thus I lost all contacts. Look forward to service everyone. 

• 2 weeks later...

Every car needs an oil change and maintenance. We can do so by having a massage. Hope to see everyone soon. 

Outcall Rates 
Fusion Massage

Deep Tissue Massage

MLD Massage

Manhood Massage 

30 min, $40

• 3 weeks later...

Hi All, 

To avoid dissappointment, I would not be around from the 02.08.2019 all the way to 11.08.2019. I going on my backpacking holiday. I am available till then and after that. 

Outcall Rates 
Fusion Massage

Deep Tissue Massage

MLD Massage

Manhood Massage 

30 min, $40

• 3 weeks later...

Due to unforeseen circumstances, my trip is cut short. I will be available for massage appointment from 07.08.2019. Once again do take note that I only available to outcall services only. 

For my regular customer, please do take note my phone has drop in the sea and I didn't back-up my contacts in service. If you see this I am sorry if I missed out your appointment/contacts

Outcall Rates 
Fusion Massage

Deep Tissue Massage

MLD Massage

Manhood Massage 

30 min, $40

On 3/24/2019 at 8:14 PM, MssgMly4you said:

Many ask what is MLD. Manual Lymph Drainage is supported under Drs. Emil Vodder and Estrid Vodder in the 1930s. 

MLD encourage the natural drainage of the lymph, which carries waste products away from the tissues back toward the heart. It also has a very powerful relaxing and calming effect on the nervous system. The gentle, rhythmic, pumping, massage movements follow the direction of lymph flow and produce rapid results. 

Outcall Rates 
Fusion Massage

Deep Tissue Massage

MLD Massage

Manhood Massage 

30 min, $40

Thank everyone for the concern and asking why I cut my trip short. There are concerns and queries about the manual lymphatic massage. Hope this post helps. 

I do apologies that I will try my best to attend to the same day appointment but if I have appointments I may not be able to do take in the appointments. 

Have a blast week everyone!

• 1 month later...

From now till the 15 October 2019, I will be available all day. It will be from 09 am till late in the evening. Please do book for advanced session as I might not be available on same day session. 

Outcall Rates 
Fusion Massage

Deep Tissue Massage

MLD Massage

Manhood Massage 

30 min, $40

Available on: 
WeChat = zulknined

Line = zulknined

Telegram = Danielyz

Have a great week everyone.

Hope everyone had a good September. A reminder to everyone that from now till the 15 October 2019, I will be available all day. It will be from 09 am till late in the evening. Please do book for advanced session as I might not be available on the same day.  Do bear with me as I might reply late when I am with a customer. 

Outcall Rates 
Fusion Massage

Deep Tissue Massage

MLD Massage

Manhood Massage 

30 min, $40

Available on: 
WeChat = zulknined

Line = zulknined

Telegram = Danielyz

Have a great OCTOBER everyone.

• MssgMly4you changed the title to Malay Outcall Massage @ Relaxing, Deep Tissue, Lymphatic and Manhood

Relax your body, rejuvenate your mind, revitalize your sprit. You balance your life, now balance your body. 

Outcall Rates 
Fusion Massage

Deep Tissue Massage

MLD Massage

Manhood Massage 

30 min, $40

Available on: 
WeChat = zulknined

Line = zulknined

Telegram = Danielyz

Have a great OCTOBER everyone.

• 2 weeks later...

Hope everyone is enjoy their long weekend. Do let me know if you need a massage. There are still some timeslot still open.. 

ENJOY!

Outcall Rates 
Fusion Massage

Deep Tissue Massage

MLD Massage

Manhood Massage 

30 min, $40

Available on: 
WeChat = zulknined

Line = zulknined

Telegram = Danielyz

I do apologies as I have issues with my phone recently (too much dropping on the floor) and I lost quite a bit of messages. The issue has been solved and hopefully I do not miss any messages. I would like to share with everyone that I only do outcall right now to your house or even hotel room(at your own expenses). I have no incall right now but hopefully in the future. 

Outcall Rates 
Fusion Massage

Deep Tissue Massage

MLD Massage

Manhood Massage 

30 min, $40 60 min,$75 

Available on: 
WeChat = zulknined

Line = zulknined

Telegram = Danielyz

• 4 weeks later...

Contact Me: 
WeChat = zulknined

Line = zulknined

Telegram = Danielyz

Or just drop me a private message in here

Outcall Rates (Please provide two towel and massage will be done on your bed or on the floor)

MLD Massage
1.5 hour $135

2 hours,$185

Deep Tissue Massage
1hour $85

1.5hours $115  

2hours $155

Fusion Massage
1hour  $55

1.5hours $85

2hours $105

Manhood Massage 

30 min $40

60 min $75 

If you are a fellow therapist and would like to collaborate, you can text me as well. Do bear with me as my phone is still giving me problem. 

When you read this last line, please know you are awesome and smile! 😀

• 2 weeks later...

The line is finally working. Woo hoo. I am not taking breaks for the coming weeks and probably the next break will be during chinese new year. So feel free to text me for a massages. 

I would like to apologise in advance for being a slow texter especially if I am with a client. And I would apologise in advance that most of the time I am unable to take in same day massage schedule. 

Outcall Rates (Please provide two towel and massage will be done on your bed or on the floor)

MLD Massage
1.5 hour $135

2 hours,$185

Deep Tissue Massage
1hour $85

1.5hours $115  

2hours $155

Fusion Massage
1hour  $55

1.5hours $85

2hours $105

Manhood Massage 

30 min $40

60 min $75 

• 2 weeks later...

I will be operating on Christmas as well as New Year. Do book in advance as my timeslot is now very limited. 

For the eve of Christmas, I am fully booked. Thank you for the booking. 

I once again apologies as I am unable to do provide a location for incall. 

MLD Massage
1.5 hour $135

2 hours,$185

Deep Tissue Massage
1hour $85

1.5hours $115  

2hours $155

Fusion Massage
1hour  $55

1.5hours $85

2hours $105

Manhood Massage 

30 min $40

60 min $75 

Slot are available from tomorrow onwards. Today Fully Book. 

MLD Massage
1.5 hour $135

2 hours,$185

Deep Tissue Massage
1hour $85

1.5hours $115  

2hours $155

Fusion Massage
1hour  $55

1.5hours $85

2hours $105

Manhood Massage 

30 min $40

60 min $75 

Massage slots still open the next few days. Do book in advance to avoid disappointment!

MLD Massage
1.5 hour $135

2 hours,$185

Deep Tissue Massage
1hour $85

1.5hours $115  

2hours $155

Fusion Massage
1hour  $55

1.5hours $85

2hours $105

Manhood Massage 

30 min $40

60 min $75 

Contact Me: 
WeChat = zulknined

Line = zulknined

Telegram = Danielyz

Or just drop me a private message in here but i probably reply rather slow. 

Happy New Year Everyone!!

MLD Massage
1.5 hour $135

2 hours,$185

Deep Tissue Massage
1hour $85

1.5hours $115  

2hours $155

Fusion Massage
1hour  $55

1.5hours $85

2hours $105

Manhood Massage 

30 min $40

60 min $75 

Contact Me: 
WeChat = zulknined

Line = zulknined

Telegram = Danielyz

It was a goood holiday week. Time to recharge.

MLD Massage
1.5 hour $135

2 hours,$185

Deep Tissue Massage
1hour $85

1.5hours $115  

2hours $155

Fusion Massage
1hour  $55

1.5hours $85

2hours $105

Manhood Massage 

30 min $40

60 min $75 

Contact Me: 
WeChat = zulknined

Line = zulknined

Telegram = Danielyz

• 2 weeks later...

For Chinese New Year I would be operating as well. Please book in advance:)

MLD Massage
1.5 hour $135

2 hours,$185

Deep Tissue Massage
1hour $85

1.5hours $115  

2hours $155

Fusion Massage
1hour  $55

1.5hours $85

2hours $105

Manhood Massage 

30 min $40

60 min $75 

Contact Me: 
WeChat = zulknined

Line = zulknined

Telegram = Danielyz

Saturday 18.02.2020 & Sunday 19.02.2020 = 8am slot to 8pm slots fully booked

Slot after 8pm is still available. Please book in advance to avoid disappointment. 

MLD Massage
1.5 hour $135, 2 hours,$185

Deep Tissue Massage
1hour $85, 1.5hours $115 & 2hours $155

Fusion Massage
1hour  $55, 1.5hours $85 & 2hours $105

Manhood Massage 

30 min $40 & 60 min $75 

Contact Me: WeChat = zulknined Line = zulknined Telegram = Danielyz

For Chinese New Year, 

Friday 24.02.2020 - From 2pm onwards to 11pm. 

25.01.2020 to 28.01.2020 (Tuesday) - Whole Day is Free

Timeslot has been filled up for some. Do let me know if you need a massage. Contact Me: WeChat = zulknined Line = zulknined Telegram = Danielyz

MLD Massage

Deep Tissue Massage

Fusion Massage

Manhood Massage 

30 min $40 & 60 min $75 

5.01.2020 to 28.01.2020 (Tuesday) - Will be open the whole day.

Timeslot has been filled up fast. Do let me know if you need a massage. Contact Me: WeChat = zulknined Line = zulknined Telegram = Danielyz

MLD Massage

Deep Tissue Massage

Fusion Massage

Manhood Massage 

30 min $40 & 60 min $75 

• G_M changed the title to Zul's Relaxing, Deep Tissue, Lymphatic & Manhood Outcall Massage Service