Male HQ

Gideon vs Guest vs Aristic Ong

Guest Guest

Guest 雪隆人
28 minutes ago, Aristic Ong said:

So???...thanks for being the kepo here....I lecture where I like...if u don’t like don’t read....

请照下你的妖镜,合格吗?

Guest Guest
8 minutes ago, Aristic Ong said:

Haha...so funny..I think u should be the one...look into the mirror...no balls and use the name of guest ....so what is your contribution here....good for nothing....lol

You have balls but no use!!.... No one for you to release but always make sound here! Hide behind your door and DIY lah!! Don't be a Ah Saw HERE lah

Guest Ongongong
14 minutes ago, Aristic Ong said:

Haha....don’t worry...small matters..just killing some time..as still early over here....

We’re here for you. Don’t mind them jealous bitches :whistle:

Guest 新山人
15 minutes ago, Aristic Ong said:

Haha....don’t worry...small matters..just killing some time..as still early over here....

人格既差,家族羞耻。

5 minutes ago, Jc Yap said:

I’m just go for a massage then here like 六国大封相

4 minutes ago, Guest Ongongong said:

We’re here for you. Don’t mind them jealous bitches :whistle:

it’s ok...don’t worry...just his means of venting it out and my way of getting to know this mysterious guest....lol

Guest Ongongong
16 hours ago, onehappycamper8 said:

Yes please behave guys.

I kindda on Artistic side even though I do not know him personally. I appreciate his opnion and input to this forum. If you followed this forum from the beginning, Aristic has been helpful to the newbies aka "guest"...  So many times questions were asked about Fresh location, phone numbers and other queries. .. Aristic has been helpful answering those same old annoying questions.:clap: 

If he was loud about his opinions...so let it be... it keeps the forum alive and active. 

Bickering each other is just plain childish... We should share our experiences here.... discuss about our common interests... use  private message to talk things separately. Basic forum 101. That is why my dear "guest" please register yourself so that any matters you can talk separately...

Keep this forum interesting so that we will come (CUM) again and again... pun intended.

Im so agree with this. I’ve been following this forum long enough to know how @Aristic Ong behave back then. He always posted and discuss things with other user. And I can see that this whole sarcastic post came after a lot of Guest user like me keep on asking shitty “same and repeated” question every single day. Maybe thats what make him cannot tahan lah wei. I know there’s a lot to read 176 pages. But try to read at least 1/4 of the pages. Im sure you ppl can get some information before asking the same and repeated question. 

Guest bottom
32 minutes ago, Guest Ongongong said:

Im so agree with this. I’ve been following this forum long enough to know how @Aristic Ong behave back then. He always posted and discuss things with other user. And I can see that this whole sarcastic post came after a lot of Guest user like me keep on asking shitty “same and repeated” question every single day. Maybe thats what make him cannot tahan lah wei. I know there’s a lot to read 176 pages. But try to read at least 1/4 of the pages. Im sure you ppl can get some information before asking the same and repeated question. 

You mentioned you know guest users like you keep asking shitty same repeated questions and yet you advise to say try the read back a few pages. You contradicting yourself la man.. or woman...or aqua.Anyways nobody ask him to answer all the questions at the forum and try to be Mr.knowitall here. It came to a point where he thinks he’s important here and started behaving like that. Thats why i guess some people don’t like him. 

34 minutes ago, Guest bottom said:

You mentioned you know guest users like you keep asking shitty same repeated questions and yet you advise to say try the read back a few pages. You contradicting yourself la man.. or woman...or aqua.Anyways nobody ask him to answer all the questions at the forum and try to be Mr.knowitall here. It came to a point where he thinks he’s important here and started behaving like that. Thats why i guess some people don’t like him. 

Just fyi. Im saying Guest user like me (unregistered user). But i rarely drop questions here.im not here for a fight. Im just reading. Im not posting to ask this and that. Or even getting salty over someone like you did. Thank you

2 hours ago, Guest bottom said:

Guest bottom and whoever u are, you are a real asshole lah. Why do you have to keep fighting over the same issue here over and over again. You don't know how to let go and be at peace with other people is it? 

You don't like Aristic, let me tell u. I don't like you too. You are waisting people time reading ur negative ranting like a women. Worst than a women I must say. And FYI, from what I can see through ur writing, u don't have much common sense and u are just a plain asshole. 

Yes some times we do disagree with someone. Just state your case clearly in one long however long reply you want. Then stop. The more u want to keep arguing with someone shows how childish you are. 

I hope I don't have to reply to your whatever reply you are going to reply me. End of my conversation with you on this issue.

Edited by Gideon
Typo

Guest willing
2 minutes ago, Gideon said:

Guest bottom and whoever u are, you are a real asshole lah. Why do you have to keep fighting over the same issue here over and over again. You don't know how to let go and be at peace with other people is it? 

You don't like Aristic, let me tell u. I don't like you too. You are waisting people time reading ur negative ranting like a women. Worst than a women I must say. And FYI, from what I can see through ur writing, u don't have much common sense and u are just a plain asshole. 

Yes someone we do disagree with someone. Just state your case clearly in one long however long reply you want. Then stop. The more u want to keep arguing with someone shows how childish you are. 

I hope I don't have to reply to your whatever reply you are going to reply me. End of my conversation with you on this issue.

lets all stop responding to him. Maybe that would help as well. You know what they say, the more attention you give him the more he will keep this up. So lets just ignore his comments like how we ignore useless comments...

peace out

Guest bottom
5 minutes ago, Gideon said:

Yes some times we do disagree with someone. Just state your case clearly in one long however long reply you want. Then stop. The more u want to keep arguing with someone shows how childish you are. 

You are the asshole here. I was stating my opinions and not calling anybody names like what you are doing. I did not call aristic any insulting names. I read about the issue and I gave my opinion about it. Just becos I use the nick bottom you assumed I’m the one instigating the issue. FYI this is my second time writing about this. So do not jump to conclusions that I’m  that bottom and do not call people assholes becos that makes you a bigger asshole too. I hope I do not have to reply to you. End of my conversation with you on this issue.

3 minutes ago, Guest bottom said:

You are the asshole here. I was stating my opinions and not calling anybody names like what you are doing. I did not call aristic any insulting names. I read about the issue and I gave my opinion about it. Just becos I use the nick bottom you assumed I’m the one instigating the issue. FYI this is my second time writing about this. So do not jump to conclusions that I’m  that bottom and do not call people assholes becos that makes you a bigger asshole too. I hope I do not have to reply to you. End of my conversation with you on this issue.

Don't blame me. First u didn't sign up for an ID, and it's not my fault so many of unregistered users are using guest bottom name. Be creative lah. Better still just sign up. I am discreet here and there is nothing to loose signing up here. 

Guest bottom
7 minutes ago, Gideon said:

Don't blame me. First u didn't sign up for an ID, and it's not my fault so many of unregistered users are using guest bottom name. Be creative lah. Better still just sign up. I am discreet here and there is nothing to loose signing up here. 

Whats the difference between registering and being a guest? You will still be anonymous. People won’t even know who you are even if it’s registered nick. Anyway, end of issue here and I hope you have a wonderful birthday. 

Guest bottom
1 minute ago, Guest willing said:

yes..since its your bday u are allowed to spend extra..maybe take a friend along and spend one for him too..i could be that friend..hahaha

I can be that friend too!!! Haha.

9 minutes ago, Guest willing said:

yes..since its your bday u are allowed to spend extra..maybe take a friend along and spend one for him too..i could be that friend..hahaha

Aiyoh.. I think 2 rounds of sex will make me happier hahaha 

8 minutes ago, Guest bottom said:

Whats the difference between registering and being a guest? You will still be anonymous. People won’t even know who you are even if it’s registered nick. Anyway, end of issue here and I hope you have a wonderful birthday. 

Register with a cool interesting nickname lah. But at least people won't scold u like I did lah unknowingly. Thanks for a birthday wish. Paiseh to have scolded u too. 

7 minutes ago, Guest bottom said:

I can be that friend too!!! Haha.

Handsome or not.. handsome one I can fuck for free .. sorry sorry I mean we can make romantic love together :P

Edited by Gideon

Guest bottom
18 minutes ago, Gideon said:

Handsome or not.. handsome one I can fuck for free .. sorry sorry I mean we can make romantic love together :P

Aiyoo not handsome la but cute:whistle:U leh? Handsome bo and big cock onot? If yes to both questions I pay you lor. Haha

Guest willing
19 minutes ago, Gideon said:

Aiyoh.. I think 2 rounds of sex will make me happier hahaha 

Register with a cool interesting nickname lah. But at least people won't scold u like I did lah unknowingly. Thanks for a birthday wish. Paiseh to have scolded u too. 

haha...wah...if free..semua nak jugak yea...

u got nice body or not...if nice can let u fuck for free loh..haha

1 hour ago, Guest bottom said:

Aiyoo not handsome la but cute:whistle:U leh? Handsome bo and big cock onot? If yes to both questions I pay you lor. Haha

1 hour ago, Guest willing said:

haha...wah...if free..semua nak jugak yea...

u got nice body or not...if nice can let u fuck for free loh..haha

1 hour ago, Guest willing said:

eh bottom..u wait your turn can or not???..hahaha

Wow got angpao somemore haha.. not bad lah. Handsome actually but put on 10kg u think still handsome or not? 

Now more like handsome uncle .. but fret not my bd resolution is to loose weight. 

You bottoms.. u sure u all like big dick? Mine is actually not long bute quie thic k and most bottom mb already complaint. So anything bigger like some big cock mb.. can u all take it? 

Any I would rather pay for sex on my bd unless my crush offer otherwise.. hehe.. pls lah give suggestion pls, tall manly bf like bottom Indonesian prefered.. top also can since I prefer romantic cuddling n sucking more than anal. 

Edited by Gideon

Guest willing
2 minutes ago, Gideon said:

Wow got angpao somemore haha.. not bad lah. Handsome actually but put on 10kg u think still handsome or not? 

Now more like handsome uncle .. but fret not my bd resolution is to loose weight. 

You bottoms.. u sure u all like big dick? Mine is actually not long bute quie thic k and most bottom mb already complaint. So anything bigger like some big cock mb.. can u all take it? 

if like that... i oral you first and than later u can fuck bottom lor...2 in 1..kaotim!!

• G_M unpinned this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.