Male HQ

blocked after sex?

Guest ah_boy

Guest ah_boy

is it normal in grinder to got blocked after having sex? i just observed that most number of guys in grinder blocked me after having sex. so im scared that there is something wrong with me or it is just the way it is in our circle? do u guys do that? 

20 hours ago, Guest ah_boy said:

is it normal in grinder to got blocked after having sex? i just observed that most number of guys in grinder blocked me after having sex. so im scared that there is something wrong with me or it is just the way it is in our circle? do u guys do that? 

It's not normal......i only block ppl if they are rude, ugly (misrepresentation) or idiotic.

Becos nothing wrong keeping a good fuck contact around - maybe can have round 2

Guest Guest

I agree with the members. Usually after sex if they block you, it could be due to a number of reasons. Mainly is because they don’t find you suitable. So they fcuk you first, to pleasure themselves then dispose of you. 

Guest No right?
On 4/19/2018 at 2:35 AM, Guest ah_boy said:

Do you still keep your disposable underwear after it has been used, no right?

@Guest ah_bov

Can I use U too?

Actually dun want you, just want that slutty hole on the rear for me to bang hard & jizz then totally ignore you like an undeserving bitch. I'll even spew the dirtiest,harshest vulgarities while fucking ur ass,berating you for being such cheap slut, horny sissy and low-life. M sure you'll be mentally satiated. 

4 minutes ago, horchew said:

@Guest ah_bov

Can I use U too?

Actually dun want you, just want that slutty hole on the rear for me to bang hard & jizz then totally ignore you like an undeserving bitch. I'll even spew the dirtiest,harshest vulgarities while fucking ur ass,berating you for being such cheap slut, horny sissy and low-life. M sure you'll be mentally satiated. 

You speak like a straight guy 

• Guest locked this topic