Male HQ

Wat is ur dress code when taking a flight

Guest Guest

Guest Dress Down
1 hour ago, robin said:

I don’t really care about what impression I give to other people in the plane as long as it is my personal trip. My comfort in the flight is the highest priority. 

For long flights like to Europe, I will try to wear a seasoned t-shirt & a stretchable pants plus slippers. Upon touching down, if I like, I may  change into something more presentable. 

I am those who don’t mind dressing poorly to an expensive restaurant. End of the day, what matters is I pay for the service 

Totally agree =). Rather than be pretentious, be yourself.

Guest Fann
On 4/23/2018 at 1:03 AM, Guest Officer said:

I wore my ocs singlet andbocs red shorts and flip flops on my jetstar flight to bkk. 

704_1731783_304386.gif

Guest guest
34 minutes ago, Guest Fann said:

704_1731783_304386.gif

I like to show a little bit of hair, either armpit, or pubic hair, just as a form of good socail ettiquette

I guess it also depend on the airline u r taking. And I dun mean atas or cheapskate. Dun get me wrong. But SQ is always soooo cold. And if I dun bring a jacket on SQ flight, without fail I will always fall sick. Or I have to request for double blanket !! But budget airline like scoot, tiger are not so cold. So I am ok with tee shirt and shorts. 

Guest Guest
On 4/21/2018 at 10:47 AM, pusheenpika said:

Tee shirt and jeans! With a sweater in my hand-carry in case it gets too chilly (which seldom happens). But I find most planes tend to get quite warm after take-off nowadays.

I think staying comfy is most important ba. I had a work trip years ago and we had to dress in business formal to check in (shirt, tie, pants). Once we boarded we all changed into casual wear. So uncomfy to be in a shirt and pants, especially on a long-haul. 

Why need to check in in shirt, tie and pants, and you can changed into casual in flight?

38 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Why need to check in in shirt, tie and pants, and you can changed into casual in flight?

Company policy is to check-in to flight in business attire. Then on the flight wear what you want. Upon arrival need to change back to business attire. 

• Guest locked this topic