Male HQ

TampeniseS Vs Labbitteo

Labbitteo

On 20/04/2018 at 1:21 PM, Labbitteo said:

=D

you dont have to boot me off the group chat just to prove you are incharged. i alr mentioned i will exit and you replied “ok, cool”. 

your actions on imposing and booting pple off just shows that your are inmatured and petty.

i have the screen shot and time stamping to prove if you continue to persue = that in a way will in a way show how ugly a person you are. 

those who are interested to know my age can now refer to my profile = i wasnt trying to hide any info but felt that was a unneccessary info. on top of that, those who are interested to find out more can ask me but you kept pushing me. nobody likes to be pushed.

6 minutes ago, Labbitteo said:

FYI, 
those who wishes to join, please note that the group is expanding, with members of all ages. 
so, if you are insecure to share your name or age, then dun bother PM, you cant expect the members to meet u up 
and calls u your BW nickname in public area rite?  =.= *faints*

insecure?

can you stop lying?

i msg you my age at 537pm and gave you permission to share with the group if you deem fit.

why dont you post on my behalf before labelling anyone?

13 minutes ago, Labbitteo said:

FYI, 
those who wishes to join, please note that the group is expanding, with members of all ages. 
so, if you are insecure to share your name or age, then dun bother PM, you cant expect the members to meet u up 
and calls u your BW nickname in public area rite?  =.= *faints*

yes!!!! good point!!!

somehow one look able to gauge the age upon gathering

4 minutes ago, Tampenises said:

can you stop lying?

i msg you my age at 537pm and gave you permission to share with the group if you deem fit.

why dont you post on my behalf before labelling anyone?

there might be some miscomm!Tamp
Always trust the organiser , it is very hard to administer and organise based on my experience

Edited by lovehandle

Feel free to share the screenshot so people will know whos being immature and agitated pls. 

I've gone true the whole chat, and i dont think i did anything wrong by asking your age. 
Its likely you have never organize such outings before, hence reacted this way.  

32 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

yes!!!! good point!!!

somehow one look able to gauge the age upon gathering

there might be some miscomm!Tamp
Always trust the organiser , it is very hard to administer and organise based on my experience

i did pass the organiser my age and gave him permission to reflect in the group chat if he deem fit. 

in the end i dont see the point of joining so i told organiser i will exit cos he kept imposing/ push me. i dont think thats correct. 

in the end i dont see the point of joining so i told organiser i will exit cos he kept imposing/ push me. i dont think thats correct. 

Please stop twisting the facts.. I never push keep imposing and push you.. 

I asked nicely about your age in the grp. its only fair if you reply it yourself, instead of PM me and have me share your age FOR YOU. 
then u pm me a bunch of reasoning why you think it doesnt matter what age you are bla bla bla.

So i replied "Does it bothers u for sharing your age?" 

Then you became ridiculous and said "you might as well ask to share your height, weight, dick size, 0 or 1" 
then u said "you want you share, i dont see the point, if you refuse to understand my point" 

Hallo?? who is not understanding whos point? you where the one who burst out and became unreasonable. and being weird, OK to share age, but must someone reply on your behalf. 

7 minutes ago, Labbitteo said:

Please stop twisting the facts.. I never push keep imposing and push you.. 

I asked nicely about your age in the grp. its only fair if you reply it yourself, instead of PM me and have me share your age FOR YOU. 
then u pm me a bunch of reasoning why you think it doesnt matter what age you are bla bla bla.

So i replied "Does it bothers u for sharing your age?" 

Then you became ridiculous and said "you might as well ask to share your height, weight, dick size, 0 or 1" 
then u said "you want you share, i dont see the point, if you refuse to understand my point" 

Hallo?? who is not understanding whos point? you where the one who burst out and became unreasonable. and being weird, OK to share age, but must someone reply on your behalf. 

hello, dont need to smoke the whole issue or explain further just share the screen shot in which you think i have wronged you - if you think I am being unreasonable or whatsoever. 

or you have smthing to hide? if not, no need to beat around the bushes. 

i last organised 13 colleagues to nearby country for 7days 6nites - i hope that satisfy your curiousity. with the way you impose, i am sure you have successfully organised trip for colleagues too.

this will be my last reply to you for i have better thgs to do.

all the best to the ktv group.

Thanks for the two bros who bothered to line me for the screenshot to better undrstand.

Edited by Tampenises
double post

47 minutes ago, Labbitteo said:

Feel free to share the screenshot so people will know whos being immature and agitated pls. 

I've gone true the whole chat, and i dont think i did anything wrong by asking your age. 
Its likely you have never organize such outings before, hence reacted this way.  

pls stop lying.

you ask me to post my age in the group chat. thats imposing. clueless.

22 minutes ago, Tampenises said:

hello, dont need to smoke the whole issue or explain further just share the screen shot in which you think i have wronged you - if you think I am being unreasonable or whatsoever. 

Nope, not smoking the whole issue, what for? and Yes, i think you are unreasonable, you could have said you are not comfortable sharing, and we could have just moved on, instead, you claimed to be comfortable, but gave me tonnes of bullshit, and expect me to reply to the group on your behalf. that is ridiculous. 

I grant you your wish, let the people see the chat convo then. Green is mine, white is Tampenises. 

And yes, i block and kicked him like ive said in the conversation. i dont think i did anything wrong and i will not apologize for it. 
That attitude is toxic, already difficult to manage during chat, how to communicate during meetup?? *roll eyes* 

BW-Encounter.png

Edited by Labbitteo

you mean nice and friendly souls who dont go around imposing?

now that the truth is out. 

let the others decide whos lying and whos trying to flame who - base on your all the claims in your posts about me being unreasonable and such.

also, a bro raised a question to me which kept me pondering:

Hello organiser, what consititute a boot since I was polite and respecful throughout?

And, esp when I alr informed you as the organiser that I will exit?

Why abuse your right a organiser?

So whos the one whos not being nice nor friendly??

Thats the reason why I dare say you are inmature, petty and a liar + clueless and now ugly.

Edited by Tampenises
typo

12 minutes ago, Tampenises said:

now that the truth is out. 

let the others decide whos lying and whos trying to flame who - base on your all the claims in your posts about me being unreasonable and such.

Yup. sure.

12 minutes ago, Tampenises said:

also, a bro raised a question to me which kept me pondering:

Hello organiser, what consititute a boot since I was polite throughout? And, esp when I alr informed you that I will exit?

Why abuse your right a organiser?

Heres my response.. u were polite? ok la. i wouldnt say u were rude at first, but you were being difficult. yes difficult.

I am organizing this KTV session so people can enjoy and be comfortable singing. If someone wants to join, of cos i will welcome them, but dont forget, this is a closed door event. its not like i post the details in public and any tom dick or harry can just appear. You want me to share a room to sing ktv with 100% complete strangers ? of cos not. there must be at least a certain level of trust.  (you might say some people can lie about their names or age, and i wouldnt know, true! buts its up to their individual integrity 
if they wanna bluff about these. and such lies eventually will fall apart if they intend to participate as a regular). 

Simple requests as to intro your name and age .. liddat .. too much to ask? If your responses were less defensive and just said you are not comfortable sharing age for now, 
none of this would have happen, instead, you tried to "educate" me? come on, who you think you are? do you even know me? 

Immature? Petty?? ok. listen up. because im NOT a public servant, this is NOT a public event. 
im NOT PAID to organzing this, if i find someone difficult to even communicate, why would i want to have him/her in the outing that i organized? 

kthxbye 

hello, boot means kicked out. Get that right. And I was never bitter about that but the way you imposed on me. you clearly did.

your claimes of me being

- unreasonable,

- that i instructed you to post my age in the group chat on my behalf,

- i gave tonnes of bullshit,

- i educate you,

- that i wasnt being nice nor friendly,

- a toxic attitute

- and being difficult

You mean you knew me just like you thought I know you?

I did not insist to join but the opposite remember? And, I did say hi to the group follow by short intro pertaining to ktv. 

Get the facts right too.

Continue to think highly of yourself as a organiser whos approaches are totally and always right. what is it gotta do with either a close/ open door event? Dont have to touch on that if it wasnt suppose to be a orgy session.

Anyone force you to organise even if its not paid? I would be glad to pay for your drinks if you are mature in handling issues but abused your rights as the organiser cos i did nothing wrong.

Anyway, let the faults be solely mine since the screenshots are out and that you have slapped yourself in your own face with the false claims.  

Leave the screenshots here and dont delete them is my only request.

Edited by Tampenises
addition words

1 minute ago, Tampenises said:

hello, boot means kicked out. Get that right. And I was never bitter about that but the way you imposed on me. you clearly did.

yes, i know what it means. because i did it. i kick u out, blocked u even. 

2 minutes ago, Tampenises said:

Continue to think highly of yourself as a organiser whos approaches are totally and always right. what is it gotta do with either a close/ open door event? Dont have to touch on that if it wasnt suppose to be a orgy session.

Anyone force you to organise even if its not paid? I would be glad to pay for your drinks if you are mature in handling issues but abused your rights as the organiser cos i did nothing wrong.

lol.. okok . its apparent you still think you are not the one who is at fault here. alrightly, let the people decide. (not as if it matters to me, but if it makes u sleep better? why not?)

Anyway, let the faults be solely mine since the screenshots are out and that you have slapped yourself in your own face with the false claims.  

Dont need to play victim, so contradicting, wan to let others decide then be a man, face it. dun need victimize yourself now. 

5 minutes ago, Tampenises said:

Leave the screenshots here and dont delete them is my only request.

Rest assured, i will not, i will be following this thread to see witness it too! 

thats how one make peace you ugly airhead. Also because my parents, lecturers and teachers taught me well. 

I promise you will not be my worry, not even the least.

I dont think the rest are as immature as you.

grow up soon, you clueless.

Edited by Tampenises
addition words

Just now, Tampenises said:

you are such an ugly airhead.

er.. lol. why? cant wait for what the others have to say already? need to launch attack liao ah? 
seriously..  whos the childish wan here.. im just gonna wait for what people will say..:)  tata~

Just now, Tampenises said:

i requested not to delete the screen shots.

let them,m but you stop actting cute, play pretend or command more attention can?

I gave u the benefit of doubt, and 台阶 to come down from, but since u so determined, then ok lor. i share lo. 

u so smart, you could have shared on your own what. u also have screenshot anyways. why wait until i share leh?

I am who i am, if you dun like, u can dun reply what? U say i childish mah, why continue to lower yourself to my level leh? 

Ok. even though i find this interestsing, but replying to you is pointless le, just see whoever willing to comment will say bah. =D

Guest Someone

Just a thought, I think if it was stated that an introduction with the minimum info is required to join an event, the organiser has every right to refuse your entry if you don't provide it. I think its not very right for someone to join an event and say that some of these info is not required. While i acknowledge that the info may not be necessary given that the event is open to all ages, considering that it was stated clearly by the organiser, i don't think that his wrong.

Take a step back for a moment and think, while you feel that the organiser is imposing his views on you, have you unknowingly been trying to do the same?

Not saying that anyone is wrong, just feel that everyone was thinking and reading the messages from their own perspective which escalated into an argument over something quite trivial.

• G_M changed the title to Labbitteo vs Tampenise
Guest Guest 凯特 ✌

Labbitteo you have my support! . Let the thread do the talking bah. Energies can be used on better and more constructive things. 

Im leaning more towards labbiteo.. it seems that the other guy overreacted.  Why go into a rant saying that revealing your age is like revealing your sexual position and all?

Every group has ground rules or at least a certain understanding of what is required upon entry.

i myself have kicked ppl out for not complying.. why? To be fair to the others.

My 2 cents worth... it’s all a matter of miscommunication and misunderstanding.

looking st the chat, T simply wants to sing w others. But L probably has a format of self-introduction for new members. T simply just wanted to know why age is a requirement for pple who loves to sing, though readily shared w L his age, and probably felt it’s more meaningful if asked instead of saying upfront as an intro. L said it’s impt, but never really said why, except that it’s necessary as the group gets bigger. So T probably felt perplexed cos L never really answered why it’s necessary except it’s friendly to share. So it seems T never got his answer why, so added might as well provide other info which he sees not related to singing to the intro requirement. I suppose things got a little heated as both sides just putting their points out there and start nib picking on wat each one is saying. I suppose T felt again not necessary to block him since he already said he will exit group, a part which perhaps L could have only done it much later if T didn’t exit as advised.

what could have been better?

T just intro what is required. If not, L just share the info as an organiser to intro T to group.

life would be painless and all will be fine.

everyone wants to be heard, engaged. Very easy to miscomm and misunderstood reading text without seeing how the words are being said, the tone, the manner it is being said..

hug and kiss, and sing to a better world. 

Guest learn to set by examples

"it seems that the other guy overreacted.  Why go into a rant saying that revealing your age is like revealing your sexual position and all?" - we are not to judge and do not put words into others mouth"

"i myself have kicked ppl out for not complying" - one is not a king, there is no compassion to talk about, always give warnings before meted out punishment

Look at the numbers of insinuations and flamings one has done  before advising others on a flaming thread to add oil to fire, goodness!

Ok, i think enough has been said, @Tampenises, i would like to wrap this flaming thread up, because in the long run, it doesnt look neither you nor myself. 

1. I admit, i was rude by booting you out of the chat even when u already said you will not join. I was utterly pissed by how you reacted.

which may have fired the fuel for your later outbursts, i apologize for that. 

- My 2 cents worth.. You can give it a read, or utterly ignore this, (THIS IS FRIENDLY ADVICE, NOT IN ANYWAY OUT TO INSULT YOU OR WHAT)..

Choose 1 Side to Stand: If you are ok to share the details, then dun tell people u dont see the need to, or, if you dont see the need to, then dun tell people you are ok to share..
Dun make simple conversations so complicated.

Cheers all. 

------------ I hope this ends here.. YOLO..  ----------------

On 22/04/2018 at 1:15 AM, Guest Someone said:

Just a thought, I think if it was stated that an introduction with the minimum info is required to join an event, the organiser has every right to refuse your entry if you don't provide it. I think its not very right for someone to join an event and say that some of these info is not required. While i acknowledge that the info may not be necessary given that the event is open to all ages, considering that it was stated clearly by the organiser, i don't think that his wrong.

Take a step back for a moment and think, while you feel that the organiser is imposing his views on you, have you unknowingly been trying to do the same?

Not saying that anyone is wrong, just feel that everyone was thinking and reading the messages from their own perspective which escalated into an argument over something quite trivial.

On 23/04/2018 at 3:22 AM, Guest Guest 凯特 ✌ said:

Labbitteo you have my support! . Let the thread do the talking bah. Energies can be used on better and more constructive things. 

I am a member of two active groups, for the last 6 mths. Both the organisers and its members have no problem with me. We are talking about hundreds of members in each group.

There are no right nor wrong in life for we are all entiled to different point of viewS. As the saying goes, if you are not happy with your job, you quit and I did just that - I volunteered to exit, the organiser agreed. So we have an agreement.

There is simply no reason for the booth, esp with the agreement. Thats the reason to my question “What constitute a boot?”

I did not cause discomfort to the group. Worst, I also dont understand why the need to accuse, touch on life experiences and sabotage on ones character? That reflects a lot on ones maturity and that is and will cost the organiser in the long run.

On 23/04/2018 at 7:03 AM, Saggiboy said:

My 2 cents worth... it’s all a matter of miscommunication and misunderstanding.

looking st the chat, T simply wants to sing w others. But L probably has a format of self-introduction for new members. T simply just wanted to know why age is a requirement for pple who loves to sing, though readily shared w L his age, and probably felt it’s more meaningful if asked instead of saying upfront as an intro. L said it’s impt, but never really said why, except that it’s necessary as the group gets bigger. So T probably felt perplexed cos L never really answered why it’s necessary except it’s friendly to share. So it seems T never got his answer why, so added might as well provide other info which he sees not related to singing to the intro requirement. I suppose things got a little heated as both sides just putting their points out there and start nib picking on wat each one is saying. I suppose T felt again not necessary to block him since he already said he will exit group, a part which perhaps L could have only done it much later if T didn’t exit as advised.

what could have been better?

T just intro what is required. If not, L just share the info as an organiser to intro T to group.

life would be painless and all will be fine.

everyone wants to be heard, engaged. Very easy to miscomm and misunderstood reading text without seeing how the words are being said, the tone, the manner it is being said..

hug and kiss, and sing to a better world. 

appreciate your time with the digestion.

you have earned my respect with this gift of yours.

Edited by Tampenises
additional words.

Just to point out:

Its tampeniseS.

And, its was all along T vs L - I was never the defendant.

maybe the one who requested for the switch to flaming room can inform the moderator on that.

——————————

should manage a/ the partner or family members, i am sure they will enjoy it. 

best of luck to the ever expanding less than 10 headcount group along with the constant approach and preaching on “toxic” and “insecurities”!

i shall distance myself for your defence.

Edited by Tampenises
additional pointers

• G_M changed the title to TampeniseS Vs Labbitteo
27 minutes ago, Tampenises said:

Its tampeniseS.

Dear everyone.. now you see how anal this person is?? 

And, its was all along T vs L - I was never the defendant.

You kept asking for me to share the screenshot, because u claim im lying and smoking everybody, but the fact is that you over-reacted and always want the last say. . now the truth is out, yet u still wanna continue this rant?? go ahead lo, i probably wun entertain u anymore. really starting to get bored trying to explain things to a stubborn mind like urs. 

I wanted to keep it undercover, by giving my 2 cents worth and never mentioned your name nor wanting to shame u, but the moment u quote and replied, you are defending yourself. 
now whos the clueless one?? obviously u are just nitpicking everything because your argument is invalid. I will stop entertaining you, cos its really pointless..

maybe the one who requested for the switch to flaming room can inform the moderator on that.

At first i thought you probably just never organize such groups before, (btw your 1 week trip with colleagues is no way equivalent to this grp with complete strangers pls. )
now you dont even know how forum works? the heated argument in a Grp thread is sure to be shifted to the flaming thread, "the one" didnt have to PM nor say to have it shifted. 

best of luck to the ever expanding less than 10 headcount group along with the constant approach and preaching on “toxic” and “insecurities”!

Sure! Your "Blessings" is well received, for your info, the group IS indeed expanding, maybe thanks to your ranting, people are understanding this is a well filtered grp without 
toxic people and people who are insecure but yet in denial. 

You said you have 2 other groups that has way more members ? then why are you joining other group? they cant stand u anymore? or they just stop inviting u anymore? 
whichever the case, good luck to you. 

Oh, btw what happen to your account razzmatazz ? blocked ? delete? or assume a profile name and expect people to not know you?? apparently you are pretty experienced since you appeared in the flaming thread before. kudos to you. i clap for u . 

Edited by Labbitteo

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.