Male HQ

Keybox Sauna Flaming Bitch fight

Guest Insatiable slut

Guest Insatiable slut
On 02/04/2018 at 3:49 PM, Guest Gust said:

Two towel change most of time if they do not run out of towels, two condoms, free. More towel change or condom is still negotiable, on a case-by-case basis......

I just want to point out - condoms should be on free flow - this is the minimum protection and basic rights - I mean - do you want to be infected by STD or Aids ? The service provider must prioritise condom as the first item and the must-have item for the guests. 

The guests - if you need more than two - for example -if you were a btm and you have 3 tops in a room for an orgy session - you probably need more than 3 condoms for you will be fucked over and over again. 

Just be brave and tell the counter - ORGY !!!! I got big appetite, can ? 

I had used this approach and the counter staff has always been giving to me willingly with a smile. 

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Insatiable slut

And when towel is concerned- everyone has the right to have a second piece of fresh towel. 

As a sauna operator, if you have a shortage of towels - the first thing comes to your mind is your housekeeper is sleeping.

Obviously you have a surge of visitors (more revenue) and your housekeeper under estimated the supply to meet the demand. 

Example - you only prepared 100 towels for 50 guests ( 1 change ) - what happened when you have 100 guests ? 

Your revenue is doubled and you tell your guests no fresh towels / you cant change the towel. 

This is crap. 

Such situation should be avoided as this is all about mathematical certainty.

no, sometimes the staff is working for more than 8hours, they are entitled to breaks!

- even other orgn security guards fell asleep at their box (cos they are made to work 12hrs per day)
and it is good to ration the condoms (if not many wont know how to appreciate, they used the lube as though sg has many wells of lube) , it is not that ONLY keybox which prac rationing of such items

1 hour ago, Guest Insatiable slut said:

I just want to point out - condoms should be on free flow - this is the minimum protection and basic rights - I mean - do you want to be infected by STD or Aids ? The service provider must prioritise condom as the first item and the must-have item for the guests. 

The guests - if you need more than two - for example -if you were a btm and you have 3 tops in a room for an orgy session - you probably need more than 3 condoms for you will be fucked over and over again. 

Just be brave and tell the counter - ORGY !!!! I got big appetite, can ? 

I had used this approach and the counter staff has always been giving to me willingly with a smile. 

Now they ration condoms is because some father fuckers stole their whole bunch of condoms inside the dark rooms (make condom balloons for their own house planned sex romp party or whatever fuck they use it for ) so no choice. Blame on fucker patrons. Ditto for towels. If user is fucked up and stole towel / tear the towels its not easy to get the whole bunch changed. It forever works both ways. 

2 hours ago, Guest Insatiable slut said:

Example - you only prepared 100 towels for 50 guests ( 1 change ) - what happened when you have 100 guests ? 

Your revenue is doubled and you tell your guests no fresh towels / you cant change the towel. 

Not if their 100 guests are free loaders below 25

53 minutes ago, Kimochi said:

Now they ration condoms is because some father fuckers stole their whole bunch of condoms inside the dark rooms (make condom balloons for their own house planned sex romp party or whatever fuck they use it for ) so no choice. Blame on fucker patrons. Ditto for towels. If user is fucked up and stole towel / tear the towels its not easy to get the whole bunch changed. It forever works both ways. 

That's the thing. Today in spore although we r taught discipline, courtesy , manners n so call we r well off but still as kimo mentioned some father fuckers will bring back all the condoms n sell at nite market. So how ? Gotta control lo. Those who needs it suffer.

Guest Insatiable Slut
11 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

no, sometimes the staff is working for more than 8hours, they are entitled to breaks!

First you are commenting with a hidden agenda. You are obviously associated with the housekeeper / mgt. You are defending them. 

Secondly, don’t give us crap that you need to sleep for long hours. You are paid to do housekeeping. Can you check in to a hotel, and you were being informed, sorry, no more towels ? Can the police department answer to the people, sorry I need to sleep, if there is a terrorist attack, not my pasal. 

Look. Be professional. You have a surge of vistors. You have the revenue. Dont bullshit. 

You definitely sound like someone who doesn’t understand what KPI is. 

Guest Insatiable slut
10 hours ago, Kimochi said:

Now they ration condoms is because some father fuckers stole their whole bunch of condoms inside the dark rooms (make condom balloons for their own house planned sex romp party or whatever fuck they use it for ) so no choice. Blame on fucker patrons. 

When Mr Goh was PM, uncles can draw all his CPF and he used all his CPF in Batam to marry the Kiao Toh chickens. Then they went bankrupt. They asked MP to help. 

The entire nation is affected. Becoz of these uncles, we have Minimum Sum. 

Becoz of 1 thief, you are sacrificing the safety of all patrons. 

I am fine with that. 

What I advocate here is - safety comes first. 

As a whore, I always get young guys who can fuck me in a row. Meaning, after his first shot, his cock is still as hard as steel. He needs a second round. 

Any other whores probably will take chances. Just fuck me raw, since the first condom is soiled. See. This is happening in your competitor’s sauna where all the young kids love to go. 

Do you know the counter staff @ Criuse is infected by HIV ? Go and google. 

Guest Insatiable Slut
4 hours ago, Guest Hygiene said:

Never ever use the cups near the drinks dispenser and sink. I saw the staff gather the used cups from the tables, rinse them and then place them back for people to use. There isn’t even detergent to wash them there! 

A sincere service provider will replace all these cups with disposable cups. So disgusting. Imagine. I have cums in my mouth. Then I go and drink those colored water with artificial sweetener. The next person will swallow the cum indirectly . This is as good as second hand smoke.

Guest CB Mouth
9 hours ago, bigdanbeam said:

Not if their 100 guests are free loaders below 25

Go and study how to be a housekeeper before you comment. So childish and shallow. 

Guest Lanjiao
11 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

and it is good to ration the condoms (if not many wont know how to appreciate, they used the lube as though sg has many wells of lube) , it is not that ONLY keybox which prac rationing of such items

For your info, there is a room without lube. For months. 

You are a service provider. Without lube, you are treating the guests as dogs. Your mother obviously didn’t tell you even CB oso needs lube to facilitate the penetration. 

Guest Not really a lawyer

Conclusion 

(1) KB is waiting for his doomsday. You just need one guest to be infected by HIV, come out and tell the public, then it’s game over. Many patrons from Cruise had stopped going there when the counter staff came out to “educate” the public that he is HIV positive. 

(2) You cannot have a bitch running a gay sauna. This bitch is going to be very jealous, bitter and sour when he sees everyone is having great fun except himself. Ultimately you will see revengeful services - the lack of towels ( you should use a towel full of cums to wipe your body since you had enjoyed so much ) , no lubes ( use saliva ! u slut ! ) and most importantly - come and beg me for a condom ( since you are so slutty / horny ) 

Guest happy hours
On 29/03/2018 at 8:36 PM, moonki said:

After 8pm they will stop issuing 2nd towel because according to one of their staff, they have to keep the towels for patrons coming in later. 

Why will they keep the towels for patrons who might not come and not give their paid customers their 2nd towel? 

Then why didn’t they refund us part of our entrance fee since we paid that amount to ....

All these rumours. Last Friday 6/4/18 was extremely busy and full. There was no restriction or limit for any towels even at 11:15pm...

Did anyone experience any towel limit?

I think unsupported claim made by moon...

Guest happy hours continued

to add on 6/4/18 I didn't experience any restriction on condoms too. Just need to ask at entrance. Aren't the condoms supplied from AFA anyway? Same brand.

2) Regarding the drinks at TV room, find it unhygienic too. Should be disposable cups. But I saw the visitors putting back the plastic cups.

Guest Hygiene
3 hours ago, gaysluttyme said:

All the Guest Posts and replies looks like sabotage from competitors to make Keybox looks bad.

1. Condoms - never an issue , its from AFA Singapore, at low cost. If one ask politely they are given. Asking more is fine, but don't steal or take home, as it was case before the same competitor send someone to steal 500 over condoms

2. Towel Exchange - Never an issue, 3rd towel is chargeable and fairly charged

3. Aircon, it is always on

4. cleaning: staff are rotated to clean rooms

FYI, recently there have been more visitors, Japanese and Koreans, this can be found in twitter and facebook post about keybox

What about the drinking cups? I think there should be some basic hygiene standards lor. Should use it as constructive feedback rather than sabotage. 

Guest Hygiene
8 minutes ago, gaysluttyme said:

u mean Cruise and Shogun, use detergent to wash ? 

Want to sabo , so u are not a guest la

Why compare to the others? If they don’t use, all the more kb should use to show them they are better and cleaner. I don’t know about the others as I have not been there. I only comment on what I saw at kb yesterday. 

4 minutes ago, Guest Hygiene said:

Why compare to the others? If they don’t use, all the more kb should use to show them they are better and cleaner. I don’t know about the others as I have not been there. I only comment on what I saw at kb yesterday. 

Guest posts are clear sabos......no balls

Other saunas are no better than KB.  They should use disposable cups for hygiene.  If use detergent, they would probably dilute it like the mouth wash at the vanity counter.  Our saunas should spent a bit more and earn a bit less for health sake.

Don't read and response to guests' post

2 minutes ago, cutejack said:

Govt build n approved sauna for us fucking gays , just go there have fun ,fuck around n fuck off la

Wanna sabo sabo condemn all for what

Then expect str8 to respect for this kind of fucking attitude. Stop it gayss!!!

Govt built ?  That's a bit too much.

Don't read and response to guests' post

Guest popping
4 hours ago, gaysluttyme said:

FYI, recently there have been more visitors, Japanese and Koreans, this can be found in twitter and facebook post about keybox

But I m only into popping  K-pop teen group boys... how?

Got Asahi n Sapporo on the drink list ready?

Guest plu online reach
20 minutes ago, cutejack said:

Govt build n approved sauna for us fucking gays , just go there have fun ,fuck around n fuck off la

Wanna sabo sabo condemn all for what

Then expect str8 to respect for this kind of fucking attitude. Stop it gayss!!!

Oh, so blowing wind now the gay online citizen or REACH? can put gay related rants here? confused... please enlighten me

Guest not hiding
22 minutes ago, TwoChnBTMs said:

nowadays bi curious str8 also go keybox...I knew many

stop using this "straight curious" term. It's gay in denial and the word denigates gays.

If I let guy suck my dick n fuck my ass vice versa it's a gay. If I have fun with guy and/or girl I m bi.

Gays shouldn't use this "curious straight" words...

4 minutes ago, Guest not hiding said:

stop using this "straight curious" term. It's gay in denial and the word denigates gays.

If I let guy suck my dick n fuck my ass vice versa it's a gay. If I have fun with guy and/or girl I m bi.

Gays shouldn't use this "curious straight" words...

Wanted to say that.curious?wtf!.

Curious how a cock taste is it?lol

31 minutes ago, Guest popping said:

But I m only into popping  K-pop teen group boys... how?

Got Asahi n Sapporo on the drink list ready?

Go Korea find. Hot and fresh off oven~ 

Guest not hiding
21 minutes ago, stock-top said:

Someone even identifies himself as "straight top" 

Whatever that means..... :frustrated:

Why not? If you only fuck girl's pussies n girl's asses...

7 hours ago, gaysluttyme said:

All the Guest Posts and replies looks like sabotage from competitors to make Keybox looks bad.

1. Condoms - never an issue , its from AFA Singapore, at low cost. If one ask politely they are given. Asking more is fine, but don't steal or take home, as it was case before the same competitor send someone to steal 500 over condoms

2. Towel Exchange - Never an issue, 3rd towel is chargeable and fairly charged

3. Aircon, it is always on

4. cleaning: staff are rotated to clean rooms

I have been denied a second towel before at around 10pm+, counter guy said they are low on towels. My first towel was wet from staying in the steamroom but they still said NO to issuing a second towel, and put up a sign at the counter stating so. SInce then, I have cut down my visits to KB since they give zero fucks to customers' personal hygiene. CC never denies anyone towels even on foam party events where the place can be bursting full with guys.

Edited by SuperSentai

皆々様には、御機嫌麗しゅう、恐悦至極に存じ奉ります。

Guest flarmingrm if you wish2

6 hours ago, SuperSentai said:

I have been denied a second towel before at around 10pm+, counter guy said they are low on towels. My first towel was wet from staying in the steamroom but they still said NO to issuing a second towel, and put up a sign at the counter stating so. SInce then, I have cut down my visits to KB since they give zero fucks to customers' personal hygiene. CC never denies anyone towels even on foam party events where the place can be bursting full with guys.

is the situation that bad? yes, I couldn't tolerate people who come near me w a wet towel , I remember it was shogun, not keybox.

I was wondering why didn't the shogun customer go and change another set.

I trust none of us is a worker or from management, if yes, we would have already take actions or totally ignore (it is pointless to reply sometimes)

U may want to update this file created  since some of u have so much to say (please share i objectively , share the facts , not the emotions)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1v7OXod3dWDe3eYuRMnlNNO6HodwzeTGm2t1lacjZRpw/edit#gid=1818738138

somebody repeated emphasize this sttm : "dont really like their free pass method cos it may not be used on certain days" in the Cruise sauna column - I deleted that

Just answer a simple question. You have a surge of guests and you tell them no more towels. While you are laughing to the bank with higher revenue, why no fresh towels ? 

Secondly, you are putting all the guests at risk (HIV & STD). Just answer the question why your bitchy staff shows black face when a guest needs more condoms ? Obviously your staff is not sexually satisfied. 

Third. You have a room without lube. And your supporters are telling us Spore is a lube well. 

FYI, you are a service provider. 

20 hours ago, Guest happy hours continued said:

to add on 6/4/18 I didn't experience any restriction on condoms too. Just need to ask at entrance. Aren't the condoms supplied from AFA anyway? Same brand.

2) Regarding the drinks at TV room, find it unhygienic too. Should be disposable cups. But I saw the visitors putting back the plastic cups.

If you were a slutty bitch / super horny top - when you ask for a third round of condom, you will hear Malaysian slang mandarin - commenting - mark that bloody bitch. 

10 hours ago, TwoChnBTMs said:

nowadays bi curious str8 also go keybox...I knew many

Ungrounded fact. 

Show us statistics, photos and profiles. 

Otherwise you are fucking childish and shallow. 

Just a statement in the likes of - nowadays many aunties take Uber / Grab becoz the drivers are very horny and I know many of these aunties were fucked ferociously.

Congratulations. They commented Singapore is a very dirty country. The Gay Sauna expects them to fuck / to be fucked raw.

On 30/03/2018 at 9:40 AM, abang said:

The simplest solution is to bring your own towel...

I must reiterate that I ain't a sauna owner.

If you pay peanuts, you get monkeys.  The sauna business in Singapore isn't as rosy as most would expect from my conversations with owners of the various establishments here in Singapore and overseas.  The rents and utilities bills are high.  There is NO customer royalty and in Singapore, the pool of paying patrons is fairly small.

Just like I'd mentioned a week ago, bring your own stuff - from towels to condoms.

I really don't think it is an issue .... condoms and lube are inexpensive, compared to a drink in a bar here.   Get them from any convenient store before you step into a sauna... sauna goers can surely afford them.

The entrance fee is for the facilities and the loud music.  Any extras are extras ... perhaps they need to install condom and lube sachets dispensing machines..that's a novel business idea.. DUREX are you listening? 

Conversely, another consideration is for these saunas to provide two towels for every patron.  A charge can then be imposed if the patron needs more... that's fair, right?  

Guest Angela baebeeeee
8 hours ago, SuperSentai said:

Probably you are not cute/cute enough man/manly enough in their eyes. Never complain, never explain, just suck it up, dude/dudette/dudess! Just jking :P

22 hours ago, Guest happy hours said:

All these rumours. Last Friday 6/4/18 was extremely busy and full. There was no restriction or limit for any towels even at 11:15pm...

Did anyone experience any towel limit?

I think unsupported claim made by moon...

You did not experience it before does not mean this problem do not exists...

8 hours ago, SuperSentai said:

Yes that's what I experienced as well.  Not to mention the frustration of drying yourself after the shower with your ALREADY wet towel

Guest happy hours
9 hours ago, SuperSentai said:

I never understand those guys who take their towels to the steam room? just put it in your locker before you walk into the steam room.

When did this happen at Keybox?

2) I thought Cruise ceased doing foam parties...???

For this you can reply in the Cruise thread...

Guest red handed
13 hours ago, cutejack said:

Put it as approve the license to run the blady gay sauna.

the license is for the operation of a sauna or a men sauna at most. they didn't approve the use of facilities for gay activities.of course, you may do anything you like inside the spa but don't ever get caught red handed. 

3 minutes ago, Guest red handed said:

the license is for the operation of a sauna or a men sauna at most. they didn't approve the use of facilities for gay activities.of course, you may do anything you like inside the spa but don't ever get caught red handed. 

I believe they r aware too. The news r out in new paper once n it must have had gone to the authority too. So b4 "they" open both eyes we should behave N dont make up story here.

Guest happy hours
2 hours ago, Guest F U said:

Congratulations. They commented Singapore is a very dirty country. The Gay Sauna expects them to fuck / to be fucked raw.

Keybox staff please have leaflets ready in Korean, Japanese, Bangla, Maori and straight curious slang to inform in their mother tongue that condoms can be collected at entrance counter...

On a personal note: I think Keybox should prominently display condoms at more locations or as previously in the rooms. This policy due to some very Kiasu black sheep is silly...

Guest Super Slutty bitch
10 hours ago, abang said:

The sauna business in Singapore isn't as rosy as most would expect from my conversations with owners of the various establishments here in Singapore and overseas.  The rents and utilities bills are high.  

A biz operator must have done his calculation and balance sheet before he decided to charge $10. Don’t treat us as idiots who don’t know what P&L is.

There is NO customer royalty and in Singapore, the pool of paying patrons is fairly small.

Loyalty” (typo) - CRM is not the only solution to retain your customers. Nobody cares abt the buffet except the big tummy uncles. The crowd mix is the key component. If you have hunks in your establishment, the bees will come even if you don’t provide condoms and towels. 

The entrance fee is for the facilities and the loud music.  

This is a gay sauna, not a club / karaoke.

I cannot imagine a sauna operator would use this elements to do marketing. It sounds so silly and illogical.

However I do agree under certain circumstances the patrons should bring their own condoms. For me, as a super slut, I only go for big cock. So I always prepare magnum for my tops. The Asian size condoms simply dont work for the big boys. And yes, the plus point of KB is - there are many big boys. 

Guest Handle with love
20 hours ago, Guest flarmingrm if you wish2 said:

is the situation that bad? yes, I couldn't tolerate people who come near me w a wet towel , I remember it was shogun, not keybox.

I was wondering why didn't the shogun customer go and change another set.

I trust none of us is a worker or from management, if yes, we would have already take actions or totally ignore (it is pointless to reply sometimes)

U may want to update this file created  since some of u have so much to say (please share i objectively , share the facts , not the emotions)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1v7OXod3dWDe3eYuRMnlNNO6HodwzeTGm2t1lacjZRpw/edit#gid=1818738138

somebody repeated emphasize this sttm : "dont really like their free pass method cos it may not be used on certain days" in the Cruise sauna column - I deleted that

Hi STD-ridden aunty! :lol::twisted:

Guest wet towel
17 hours ago, Guest happy hours said:

I never understand those guys who take their towels to the steam room? just put it in your locker before you walk into the steam room.

When did this happen at Keybox?

Yup, I support this. People do not need to bring their towels into the steam room.

Can cover up their lil bro with their hands if so malu n just walk to the steam room from the locker.

I know people don't feel secure to leave the towel in front of the steam room at the hangers. but...

Doesn't make sense to take a towel into the steam room? What's the purpose? Wiping of the wet sweat or fighting the hot steam?

But if you encounter the problem with no handing out of second towel. Then maybe unfortunate. But should be lucky because a lot of visitors. The place cannot provide for many too many guests. If run out, run out of towels.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.