Male HQ

Keybox Sauna Flaming Bitch fight

Guest Insatiable slut

Guest CB Mouth
5 hours ago, Guest great fun said:

The amount of guys was satisfying but you still managed to get a free room, if required.

Was entertaining... and I have nothing to complain.

Beggars can’t be choosers. In short. 

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CB Mouth
5 hours ago, Guest wet towel said:

But if you encounter the problem with no handing out of second towel. Then maybe unfortunate. But should be lucky because a lot of visitors. The place cannot provide for many too many guests. If run out, run out of towels.

This is definitely a statement from blue collar. 

It is as good as saying “ McDonald’s got many customers today wor. The waiter told me no more straw “ 

So he is perfectly ok to drink his Coke without a straw, consoling everyone, “if no straw, no straw. You are lucky becoz you got a burger.”

Guest Guest
5 minutes ago, Guest CB Mouth said:

It is as good as saying “ McDonald’s got many customers today wor. The waiter told me no more straw “ 

So he is perfectly ok to drink his Coke without a straw, consoling everyone, “if no straw, no straw. You are lucky becoz you got a burger.”

LOL :clap::lol:

Guest CB Mouth
6 hours ago, Guest Handle with love said:

Hi STD-ridden aunty! :lol::twisted:

STD and Aids are spread in KB and the mgt of KB is indirectly responsible for providing a fucking platform without accessible condoms. 

A gay sauna with rooms for the gays to have sex. And there is no condoms in the room. Aren’t you telling your guests you do not advocate Safe Sex ????? 

Don’t come and tell us, when you want to fuck, please go to the counter to get a condom. How many young guns / old whores wouldn’t take chances to go raw when there is such a good reason / impulsive situation to go raw ?

Guest wet towel
23 minutes ago, Guest CB Mouth said:

Would you prefer an empty sauna with plenty of  towels or a full sauna with many customers and running out of towels????

If it satisfies you: the guest (wet towel) who wrote this holds two Master degrees from two reknown universities from different countries.

Anyway nobody prevents you to open and run your own sauna in Singapore. We would be pleased to verify whether it is perfect...

Guest CB Mouth
6 hours ago, Guest wet towel said:

Yup, I support this. People do not need to bring their towels into the steam room.

First and foremost, why can’t I wrap myself in a steam room ? If I don’t want my cock to be over-cooked, for example. If I need to cover my big cock ( not small dick, as you presumed) If I want to wipe my sweat? If I want to wipe my sperm ? If I want to wipe my ass ? If I want to cover my tummy ( for chubs ) ? And most importantly, if it is my basic rights to use the towel in whatever that I want ? 

As long as I don’t use a scissors to cut the towel ( obviously an insane guest ) - what’s your right to tell me how to use the towel ? I am your paying customer. 

Can a hotel tells the guests, do not use the face towel to wipe your hands. Do not use the bath mat to wipe your shoes. Can ???????

Guest CB Mouth
6 minutes ago, Guest wet towel said:

empty sauna with plenty of  towels or a full sauna with many customers and running out of towels????

No hotels in Singapore will tell the guests - today 100% occupancy, no towels for you. 

No restaurant will tell the customers - today business too good - no more chopsticks - please eat with your hands. 

I give you the third degree to answer this question. 

Guest wet towel
28 minutes ago, Guest CB Mouth said:

First and foremost, why can’t I wrap myself in a steam room ? If I don’t want my cock to be over-cooked, for example. If I need to cover my big cock ( not small dick, as you presumed) If I want to wipe my sweat? If I want to wipe my sperm ? If I want to wipe my ass ? If I want to cover my tummy ( for chubs ) ? And most importantly, if it is my basic rights to use the towel in whatever that I want ? 

As long as I don’t use a scissors to cut the towel ( obviously an insane guest ) - what’s your right to tell me how to use the towel ? I am your paying customer. 

Can a hotel tells the guests, do not use the face towel to wipe your hands. Do not use the bath mat to wipe your shoes. Can ???????

Sure you can do what you want, you can wipe the steam from the walls inside the steamroom with your towel if you want. But maybe don't complain if Keybox will run out of towels.

I m sure if you're able to think logic then you would agree that towels have not been designed or invented to be brought inside a steam room.

Or would you go swimming in a pool with your towel wrapped around your body too???

Guest wet towel
19 minutes ago, Guest CB Mouth said:

No hotels in Singapore will tell the guests - today 100% occupancy, no towels for you. 

No restaurant will tell the customers - today business too good - no more chopsticks - please eat with your hands. 

I give you the third degree to answer this question. 

you can't compare apples with pears...

Please don't compare Keybox with a hotel.

There are budget hotels who will charge for a second towel.

Be happy that Keybox provides you with 2 towels for the entrance fee.

And if they run out of towels be happy that there plenty of patrons inside.

Guest Dry Towel please
6 hours ago, Guest wet towel said:

Can cover up their lil bro with their hands if so malu n just walk to the steam room from the locker.

I know people don't feel secure to leave the towel in front of the steam room at the hangers. but...

Doesn't make sense to take a towel into the steam room? What's the purpose? Wiping of the wet sweat or fighting the hot steam?

But if you encounter the problem with no handing out of second towel. Then maybe unfortunate. But should be lucky because a lot of visitors. The place cannot provide for many too many guests. If run out, run out of towels.

Double degree holder’s English. 

From two countries. 

These two countries - one in Mars, another in Jupiter. 

笑掉大牙。

Guest CB Mouth
9 minutes ago, Guest wet towel said:

Sure you can do what you want, you can wipe the steam from the walls inside the steamroom with your towel if you want

Contradicting denial simply doesnt work unless you are not a service provider. 

This is as good as saying 

(1) John will be late for party today. He died yesterday. 

(2) I promise I will go to work today. I don’t any reasons why I should turn up in office if I don’t wish to. 

Guest Real or not
15 minutes ago, Guest wet towel said:

There are budget hotels who will charge for a second towel.

Be happy that Keybox provides you with 2 towels for the entrance fee.

We are denied for second towel. 

Come on. 

First you said, you are not a hotel. Here you claim that you provide 2 towels. 说一套做一套。

Guest wet towel
34 minutes ago, Guest Dry Towel please said:

From two countries. 

笑掉大牙。

Nah; was just trying to put on my best Singlish.

I think I've seen worse English here...

Guest Dry Towel
On 29/03/2018 at 8:36 PM, moonki said:

After 8pm they will stop issuing 2nd towel because according to one of their staff, they have to keep the towels for patrons coming in later. 

I will give you the fourth degree if you can answer question posted here. Since you claimed you are better than budget hotel and you promised 2 towels for each guest. 

Guest wet towel
7 hours ago, Guest Dry Towel said:

I will give you the fourth degree if you can answer question posted here. Since you claimed you are better than budget hotel and you promised 2 towels for each guest. 

I m not sure why you address your questions to me? I m not in any way linked to Keybox, I simply expressed my personal experience as a visitor. I never saw any claim or statement in my posts where I alluded that Keybox has better standards as budget hotels.

It's rather opposite that I tried to set a statement that from going budget you can't expect 5star service.

I can feel empathy with those patrons who were denied a second towel, however those taking dry towels into the steamroom are not considering that the result of the towel being wet is derived from their own wilfull action. Further I think nobody intends to sign a big legal disclaimer agreement when entering a gay sauna, saying "no liability when second towel refused..and no compensation caused for personal hardship". LOL.

Eventually get all guys together who had been denied a second towel and file a class action in New York...against Keybox...

I just wonder how you guys survived in the National Service...  all these hardships that you suffer in your daily life...

But thanks for the posts because it greatly reflects that Singaporean entitlement mentality... plus this " Pay very little but demand excellent (7star) services mentality of Singaporeans".

Just wonder if you ever can feel a little bit of happiness in your life...???

Guest Supreme Court Judge
8 hours ago, Guest wet towel said:

you can't compare apples with pears...

You were defending Keybox and when you are defeated you are quick to brush off your hidden agenda. 

Guest Ah boy
15 hours ago, Guest wet towel said:

Yup, I support this. People do not need to bring their towels into the steam room.

I usually don’t go into the steam room. After shower, my towel is wet. I was denied a second towel. 

Guest Cannot tahan

“Further I think nobody intends to sign a big legal disclaimer agreement when entering a gay sauna, saying "no liability when second towel refused..and no compensation caused for personal hardship". LOL.”

How on earth a sauna operator, a service provider can tell the patrons “no towel liao” ?

I dont think it is a legal issue. It is definitely something to do with the service attitude / standard. 

If you were telling us, Singaporean so to speak, pay little and expect a lot, - firstly it is your pricing issue and Housekeeping efficiency. Nothing to do with consumers’ affordability. Second - it sounds bad, really bad, because  the sauna is punishing the patrons. Your personal hardship is because you paid only $10? Come on.

This is as good as SMRT. Hmmm, your fare is only $2.50. There is disruption of service. You paid so little. That’s your pasal. 

Guest CB Mouth
1 hour ago, Guest wet towel said:

Just wonder if you ever can feel a little bit of happiness in your life...???

I went to a Ramen restaurant. Damn packed. When I have my bowl of ramen, the waiter told me to use my hand to eat. Reason - business too good. No more chopsticks. 

Of course I am very happy. :clap:

Guest wet towel
1 hour ago, Guest Supreme Court Judge said:

You were defending Keybox and when you are defeated you are quick to brush off your hidden agenda.

What defeat?

What hidden agenda?

Guest wet towel
10 hours ago, Guest Dry Towel please said:

From two countries. 

笑掉大牙。

Don't comment on personality but on the subject. If you can't debate on the subject itself then refrain from comments.

Guest wet towel
1 hour ago, Guest Cannot tahan said:

“Further I think nobody intends to sign a big legal disclaimer agreement when entering a gay sauna, saying "no liability when second towel refused..and no compensation caused for personal hardship". LOL.”

How on earth a sauna operator, a service provider can tell the patrons “no towel liao” ?

I dont think it is a legal issue. It is definitely something to do with the service attitude / standard. 

If you were telling us, Singaporean so to speak, pay little and expect a lot, - firstly it is your pricing issue and Housekeeping efficiency. Nothing to do with consumers’ affordability. Second - it sounds bad, really bad, because  the sauna is punishing the patrons. Your personal hardship is because you paid only $10? Come on.

This is as good as SMRT. Hmmm, your fare is only $2.50. There is disruption of service. You paid so little. That’s your pasal. 

You never went to a beach ressort to the pool at 3 pm or the beach and the hotel staff told you : "Sorry at the moment we ran out of pool towels"

Never?

You never went to a restaurant where they offered you a free dessert if you order for more than $15 and then after your meal there was no dessert left?

I don't think you can compare a small privately run sauna with a public transport operator.

I wouldn't think the fact that no new towel is available is intentional from the sauna. It happened due to an unpredicted or unexpected surge in customers.

I m sure the Sauna will hire someone to develop some AI to get the predictions better operational.

Hopefully no towel surge pricing will kick in by then...

I still rest to say that people shouldn't take their towels into the steam room...

I don't have any afiliation with Keybox and for sure I have seen better places...

I don't see any problem in patrons taking their towels inside the steam room as long as they don't vandalize it. 

There are people who doesn't enter the steam room yet still request for second towel. The main concern is not about towels being wet or not, it can

get dirty or soiled. 

Patrons get annoyed not because this is a one-time thing where they can see improvements after being reflected about this problem. 

Yet it still persist and this only means that they don't take any actions to solve this issue. 

I do understand that Keybox wants to keep their price at their lowest to retain customers, therefore having smaller budget for their facilities and maintenance. 

But they also have to deliver what they promised? For e.g.The dry sauna. It was out of maintenance since god-knows-when and they seem to not have the slightest intention of fixing it. 

4 minutes ago, Guest boing boing said:

Because despite putting up a sign asking customers not to drizzle water or pour water onto the machine with hot dry rocks, users of the dry steam room still persists in doing that, so I think its reasonable that they not fix it, becuase our local people and some foreigners jus cannot understand instructions not to pour hot water onto the machine at the corner that produce the dry heat.

Some people patronising the saunas just cannot control their urge to break rules one. 

Anyway , I have used the dry heat room and I can tell you once it gets more than three people sitting inside , then the patrons start to act weird , like I can't stand you , you can;t stand me, or give you that " don't look at me or my crotch becos you are not my type and you are like wart covered toad , I can't stand you , let me out of the dry steam room now " throwing dagger looks at each other kinda thing, I have seen this throwing eye dagger thing in the dry steam room so many times, that I was thinking, like can't people just use the dry steam room and leave each other alone.

It just won't happen becos some people are born and bred from lower income, and insecure and chao kuan.

if you see someone u like, just say lowly , let's go to a room , but don;t force and cause the other party to slap aor leave the steam room in a huff, 

there are many strange dramas going on in the dry steam room , that I bet won't happen in places like Japan where people go out of the way not to irritate and inconvenience other users.

So that is my analysis, why dry steam room is not working.

tks for sharing , but in those spas w dry steam rm, isnt it a norm that outlets will place a ladle/scoop and water for tht reason? no?

in jp too

Guest Super Bitch
8 hours ago, Guest wet towel said:

You never went to a beach ressort to the pool at 3 pm or the beach and the hotel staff told you : "Sorry at the moment we ran out of pool towels"

Never?

You never went to a restaurant where they offered you a free dessert if you order for more than $15 and then after your meal there was no dessert left?

I don't think you can compare a small privately run sauna with a public transport operator.

I wouldn't think the fact that no new towel is available is intentional from the sauna. It happened due to an unpredicted or unexpected surge in customers.

I m sure the Sauna will hire someone to develop some AI to get the predictions better operational.

Hopefully no towel surge pricing will kick in by then...

I still rest to say that people shouldn't take their towels into the steam room...

I don't have any afiliation with Keybox and for sure I have seen better places...

Your negotiating tone is very soften now. 

Any hotels with a swimming pool is categorised as 3.5 to 4 star and above. If this saga happens, you just need one letter of complaint, your Group Director will fire the Housekeeping Mgr immediately.

As for the dessert case. If you know pink dollars had never been so easy to earn - you will get a lawyer letter from me under “breach of contract” 

Yes. I am a super bitch. Stop defending Keybox as you are making yourself stupid. Double degree holder. 

Guest Super Bitch
9 hours ago, Guest wet towel said:

Don't comment on personality but on the subject. If you can't debate on the subject itself then refrain from comments.

Noboby is showing the slightest inclination in your fucked up educational background. 

You sounded very silly, illogical and low class. Obviously people will classify you as blue collar. 

You brought up the fact that you are a double degree holder. FYI, nobody is questioning your personality. Can you distinguish between educational background / civilisation with personality ? You came from Moon izit ? 

Guest Super Bitch
9 hours ago, Guest wet towel said:

What defeat?

What hidden agenda?

You can’t even explain why you are defending Keybox. You are defeated becoz 

(1) people told you they do not enter the wet sauna and they need a fresh towel, they were being denied for the fact that Keybox miscalculated the supply and demand. You kept arguing like a small kid, no......... becoz u guys wemt into the wet sauna with the towel. 

(2) Did you see Keybox doing reno like nobody’s business ? Where this revenue comes from ? Do you have basic knowledge of P&L ? Obviously the owner is laughing to the bank. And yet they are pinching the $ by telling us - no more towels. 

(3) You spent time and efforts to defend an establishment with super bad service attitude. That’s your hidden agenda.  

Tell us now. Why are you defending Keybox ? 

Give us the reason and I promise you a 5th degree. 

Guest Super Bitch
“I don't think you can compare a small privately run sauna with a public transport operator.” 

Hey! You are the one who brought up this national anger. You mentioned Singaporeans pay little and expect a lot. 

What kind of educational background you had undergone? 

Tell us now. The entire nation is listening to your explanation. Was it because my MRT fare is too low so I have to bear with the service disruption. 

Answer thus question with your double degree. 

Guest CB Mouth
10 hours ago, Guest CB Mouth said:

I went to a Ramen restaurant. Damn packed. When I have my bowl of ramen, the waiter told me to use my hand to eat. Reason - business too good. No more chopsticks. 

Of course I am very happy. :clap:

Dear Wet Towel, 

Answer this question of paradox. 

13 minutes ago, Guest Super Bitch said:

You can’t even explain why you are defending Keybox. You are defeated becoz 

(1) people told you they do not enter the wet sauna and they need a fresh towel, they were being denied for the fact that Keybox miscalculated the supply and demand. You kept arguing like a small kid, no......... becoz u guys wemt into the wet sauna with the towel. 

(2) Did you see Keybox doing reno like nobody’s business ? Where this revenue comes from ? Do you have basic knowledge of P&L ? Obviously the owner is laughing to the bank. And yet they are pinching the $ by telling us - no more towels. 

(3) You spent time and efforts to defend an establishment with super bad service attitude. That’s your hidden agenda.  

Tell us now. Why are you defending Keybox ? 

Give us the reason and I promise you a 5th degree. 

Go keybox and give them your solution? 

Guest Ah Boy

Wow. Mr. Wet Towel, why you want to step on the tail of a super bitch leh. You will get your sixth degree very soon de ne. We are very curious as you really sound like you are from KB. I actually felt very uneasy and unclean that day. I didn’t go into the steamroom. My towel was soiled. I was really flabbergasted when the counter staff told me rudely, “ NO MORE TOWELS”

Guest Devil wears Miu Miu
12 minutes ago, Kimochi said:

Go keybox and give them your solution? 

Dear Mr, Kimochi, my first towel is soiled with cums and liquid poo poo. I am going to be denied for a second towel. Are you suggesting me to go to this place to wipe my body with my Adidas jersey, my Uniqlo pants or my Prada shirt? 

Guest Mr. Sober
10 hours ago, Guest wet towel said:

If you can't debate on the subject itself then refrain from comments.

We suspect this person with the nick “ Wet Towel” is from another less-educated soul. 

The grammatical error is consistent. The tone is consistent. And most importantly the urge of shutting the mouth is very strong. 

Guest Limpeh is LKY
12 hours ago, Guest wet towel said:

But thanks for the posts because it greatly reflects that Singaporean entitlement mentality... plus this " Pay very little but demand excellent (7star) services mentality of Singaporeans"

This person is a hypocrite. 

Thank for the post ?????? This hypo is trying to make us look ugly by smoking. 

If only all the guests / Singaporeans know what smoking is. 烟幕弹 for the Chinese educated fellow. 

32 minutes ago, Guest Devil wears Miu Miu said:

Dear Mr, Kimochi, my first towel is soiled with cums and liquid poo poo. I am going to be denied for a second towel. Are you suggesting me to go to this place to wipe my body with my Adidas jersey, my Uniqlo pants or my Prada shirt? 

All the more you should head over there personally to give them your solution. Solve the problem they face. 

Guest Very Kimochi
6 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

tks for sharing , but in those spas w dry steam rm, isnt it a norm that outlets will place a ladle/scoop and water for tht reason? no?

in jp too

You are in Singapore. Go and check your locality and exchange rate. In case you are having a jetleg. 

I do not want to see any comments from people who are unaware of the real situation. 

Keybox doesnt want to repair the dry sauna and misrepresented the establishment as a sauna. 

As a patron, I don’t give a damn why your dry sauna is not functioning.

The worst is yet to come. You have no condoms in your rooms. You are advocating raw sex. 

Then, you denied the patrons’ fundamental rights, by yelling at them, you got no more towels. 

You have a die-hard supporter here, namely Wet Towel - telling us - u idiots - why you wrapped yourselves in the steamroom ? 

Gosh. What a shame

Guest Hahahahaha
9 minutes ago, Kimochi said:

All the more you should head over there personally to give them your solution. Solve the problem they face. 

Mr. Kimochi, Mr. 老懵懂。 

All the more you should learn how to google translate. 

Guest Ah Boy
3 minutes ago, Guest Hahahahaha said:

Mr. Kimochi, Mr. 老懵懂。 

All the more you should learn how to google translate. 

Unless otherwise, the operator is engaging this fake Jap to beg for forgiveness 

Not solution.  Very low EQ

3 minutes ago, Guest Ah Boy said:

Unless otherwise, the operator is engaging this fake Jap to beg for forgiveness 

Not solution.  Very low EQ

No solution, only type and complain. Even worse its coming out from guest. How typical. Shameful and disgusting. 

Edited by Kimochi

Guest Too Kimochi
4 minutes ago, Kimochi said:

No solution, only type and complain. Even worse its coming out from guest. How typical. Shameful and disgusting. 

Disgusting and shame on you. If you were here to talk like a 6 yo boy.

Guest Uncle Kopitiam
8 minutes ago, Kimochi said:

This Mr.Kimochi is doing empty talking. Totally empty. 

Guest Auntie auntie
10 minutes ago, Kimochi said:

Hello. Kimochi, if you want to participate in a debate, where is your validation and facts ? 

Guest wet towel
1 hour ago, Guest Super Bitch said:

Noboby is showing the slightest inclination in your fucked up educational background. 

You sounded very silly, illogical and low class. Obviously people will classify you as blue collar. 

You brought up the fact that you are a double degree holder. FYI, nobody is questioning your personality. Can you distinguish between educational background / civilisation with personality ? You came from Moon izit ? 

From the dictionary:

Definitions of personality

noun
the combination of characteristics or qualities that form an individual's distinctive character.
she had a sunny personality that was very engaging
synonyms: character, nature, disposition, temperament, makeup, persona, psyche
a famous person, especially in entertainment or sports.
an official opening by a famous personality
synonyms: celebrity, VIP, star, superstar, name, famous name, newsmaker, household name, big name, somebody, leading light, luminary, notable, personage, notability, celeb
the quality or fact of being a person as distinct from a thing or animal.
disparaging remarks about an individual.

------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if you didn't know the meaning of personality...

Guest Limpeh LimnabehCCB

Wow. KB engaged a Wet Towel,double degree holder, then a Jap, to fight a simple case of mismanagement. 

See. This is an awesome show. 

Guest Super Bitch
2 minutes ago, Guest wet towel said:

From the dictionary:

Definitions of personality

noun
the combination of characteristics or qualities that form an individual's distinctive character.
synonyms: character, nature, disposition, temperament, makeup, persona, psyche
a famous person, especially in entertainment or sports.
an official opening by a famous personality
synonyms: celebrity, VIP, star, superstar, name, famous name, newsmaker, household name, big name, somebody, leading light, luminary, notable, personage, notability, celeb
the quality or fact of being a person as distinct from a thing or animal.
disparaging remarks about an individual.

------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if you didn't know the meaning of personality...

Try harder. Double degree holder. 

Guest NSF boy boy
“combination of characteristics or qualities that form an individual's distinctive character.
synonyms: character, nature, disposition, temperament, makeup, persona, psyche” 

hahahaha........ you are engaging your patrons with no condoms (HIV underestimation) and second towel ?

3 minutes ago, Guest Super Bitch said:

Try harder. Double degree holder. 

Wow three super quick replies. Wonder if its from the same IP address. And I highly suspect you people to be from other sauna, trying to create trouble huh 

Guest NSF boy boy
8 minutes ago, Guest Limpeh LimnabehCCB said:

Wow. KB engaged a Wet Towel,double degree holder, then a Jap, to fight a simple case of mismanagement. 

See. This is an awesome show. 

Mr. Kimochi, please fight. Gambadeh

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.