Keybox Sauna Flaming Bitch fight

Guest Insatiable slut

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ah Beng

Dear Keybix Mgt, 

May I know, if you were getting heavy subsidies from AFA why are you keeping all the condoms @ your counter ?????? 

Are you a blood-sucking operator ? 

Please tell us the truth. Tell us your standpoint on AIDS. Please.

Guest wet towel
7 hours ago, moonki said:

I don't see any problem in patrons taking their towels inside the steam room as long as they don't vandalize it. 

There are people who doesn't enter the steam room yet still request for second towel. The main concern is not about towels being wet or not, it can

get dirty or soiled. 

Patrons get annoyed not because this is a one-time thing where they can see improvements after being reflected about this problem. 

Yet it still persist and this only means that they don't take any actions to solve this issue. 

I do understand that Keybox wants to keep their price at their lowest to retain customers, therefore having smaller budget for their facilities and maintenance. 

But they also have to deliver what they promised? For e.g.The dry sauna. It was out of maintenance since god-knows-when and they seem to not have the slightest intention of fixing it. 

You wrote: I do understand that Keybox wants to keep their price at their lowest to retain customers, therefore having smaller budget for their facilities and maintenance. 

Thanks , you are coming closer to what I am trying to relate to.

But I still can find it silly to take a towel into the steam room and then being so silly to ask for an exchange of the towel telling that it got wet while wearing it in the steam room.

I can understand the frustrations if the Keybox staff refuses to hand out a second towel irrespective whether it was wet, dirty or fell onto the floor in the shower or someone accidentally came on it ...

There are natural limitations to all businesses, I mentioned various examples and do not want to repeat them.

I tried to explain that it might be a double edged sword to allow more customers into the sauna, in particular to later hours, but to sacrifice handing out a second towel to earlier customers because they ran out or are going to run out sooner or earlier. The consequence of a strict 2 towels hand out policy applied would mean that Keybox would need to reject new customers coming in on the same night.

I personally would prefer a bigger amount of customers and don't see the rejection of receiving a second towel as a hardship. In particular, if I had entered the sauna on a later stage as well.

If you run a small restaurant then you won't buy  5 Million plates and forks and won't have 50.000 chop sticks on hand. Keybox will probably not buy 5 Million towels either to cater for any extreme surge in customers flocking in.

The hot sauna is another issue which I do not want to cover much here.

Probably some honest information on it to the customers would come better than keeping people in the believe it is going to be repaired.

However, I don't want to open new unresolved  (Key-) boxes here.

Guest Ah Lian
5 minutes ago, exec_fetish said:

If KB only provides 1 towel, then so be it man.

If you think you need an extra towel, then just bring an extra one along with you (as someone suggested a few pages back).

-_-

We do not need another Buddist auntie to tell us why we are not denied for a second towel. 

We are not dogs.

Guest Lanjiao
9 minutes ago, Guest wet towel said:

If you run a small restaurant then you won't buy  5 Million plates and forks and won't have 50.000 chop sticks on hand. Keybox will probably not buy 5 Million towels either to cater for any extreme surge in customers flocking in.

We do not eat Ramen with our hands in NYC. 

We didn’t ask KB Mgt to buy 5 mil towels. 

How many lockers are there in this establishment? What is the Min and Max of this place, based on hypothetical mathematics? Go and ask a professional housekeeper. 

Don’t try to be geh kiang here. The more you answer, the more you are exposing your stupidity. 

2 minutes ago, Guest Lanjiao said:

We do not eat Ramen with our hands in NYC. 

We didn’t ask KB Mgt to buy 5 mil towels. 

How many lockers are there in this establishment? What is the Min and Max of this place, based on hypothetical mathematics? Go and ask a professional housekeeper. 

Don’t try to be geh kiang here. The more you answer, the more you are exposing your stupidity. 

Hi guest, solution is simple. Go other saunas. Given your example of ramen. How long does it take to wash and reuse and comparing to towel how long does it take to wash, dry and reuse? Your example of ramen failed miserably . Do not compare bitch and koala ya 

Guest wet towel
2 hours ago, Guest Super Bitch said:

You can’t even explain why you are defending Keybox. You are defeated becoz 

(1) people told you they do not enter the wet sauna and they need a fresh towel, they were being denied for the fact that Keybox miscalculated the supply and demand. You kept arguing like a small kid, no......... becoz u guys wemt into the wet sauna with the towel. 

(2) Did you see Keybox doing reno like nobody’s business ? Where this revenue comes from ? Do you have basic knowledge of P&L ? Obviously the owner is laughing to the bank. And yet they are pinching the $ by telling us - no more towels. 

(3) You spent time and efforts to defend an establishment with super bad service attitude. That’s your hidden agenda.  

Tell us now. Why are you defending Keybox ? 

Give us the reason and I promise you a 5th degree. 

You know the other people are very right to say to direct your anger towards the Keybox Management.

The only thing you are doing here is shouting loud.

Here is the contact address for Keybox, you can address your sorrows to them directly:

feedback@keybox.com.sg

As to my knowledge the pricing of Keybox is quite reasonable even for the more matured blowers  compared to other such establishments in Singapore or overseas.

If Keybox has this super bad service attitude, why do you take the immense effort to puff yourself up to this extreme at this forum???

As you know alll very well about Keybox, you even seem to be still frequenting this establishment.

I don't think I have been defending Keybox here. I was pointing to normal limitations in smaller businesses . I just put my shoes into the heads of Keybox people and gave a reason why the shortage of towels incurred and what business decision the management took in case of a high surge of customers at one point of time.

Lastly, I conveyed my personal opinion that I find it silly to take a towel into the steam room.

Guest Bitch you know what: If you want to do it better, then open a sweet nice n clean n faultless new gay sauna in Singapore with impeccable service standards and at Keybox pricing.

We will be all happy to visit it.

1 minute ago, Guest wet towel said:

You know the other people are very right to say to direct your anger towards the Keybox Management.

Here is the contact address for Keybox, you can address your sorrows to them directly:

feedback@keybox.com.sg

As to my knowledge the pricing of Keybox is quite reasonable even for the more matured blowers  compared to other such establishments in Singapore or overseas.

If Keybox has this super bad service attitude, why do you take the immense effort to puff yourself up to this extreme at this forum???

As you know alll very well about Keybox, you even seem to be still frequenting this establishment.

I don't think I have been defending Keybox here. I was pointing to normal limitations in smaller businesses . I just put my shoes into the heads of Keybox people and gave a reason why the shortage of towels incurred and what business decision the management took in case of a high surge of customers at one point of time.

Lastly, I conveyed my personal opinion that I find it silly to take a towel into the steam room.

Guest Bitch you know what: If you want to do it better, then open a sweet nice n clean n faultless new gay sauna in Singapore with impeccable service standards and at Keybox pricing.

Where's the fucking like button? 

Guest Housekeeping Director
19 minutes ago, Kimochi said:

Hi guest, solution is simple. Go other saunas. Given your example of ramen. How long does it take to wash and reuse and comparing to towel how long does it take to wash, dry and reuse? Your example of ramen failed miserably . Do not compare bitch and koala ya 

It is not a mattet of the completion time of laundromat. 

My dear. This is an issue of supply and demand. 

If you want to take my seat, here comes my name name tag. But first and foremost, if you were a Jap with the name “很爽“ or rathet Kimochi, how many Chinese innocent people your ancestors had killed in the 40s ?

You see. Sometimes maths work. But most of the time, historical figure is the key component of this argument.

Guest wet towel
2 hours ago, Guest Super Bitch said:

Hey! You are the one who brought up this national anger. You mentioned Singaporeans pay little and expect a lot. 

What kind of educational background you had undergone? 

Tell us now. The entire nation is listening to your explanation. Was it because my MRT fare is too low so I have to bear with the service disruption. 

Answer thus question with your double degree. 

Just ask people working in the service industry in Singapore and you will get a response to this question.

Regarding the MRT service disruption issue, I m very sure that you are aware of the reasons, which lead to the service disruption.

7 minutes ago, Guest Housekeeping Director said:

If you want to take my seat, here comes my name name tag. But first and foremost, if you were a Jap with the name “很爽“ or rathet Kimochi, how many Chinese innocent people your ancestors had killed in the 40s ?

You see. Sometimes maths work. But most of the time, historical figure is the key component of this argument.

You are totally off topic. Wtf are you talking about. 

Guest wet towel
1 hour ago, Guest Limpeh LimnabehCCB said:

Wow. KB engaged a Wet Towel,double degree holder, then a Jap, to fight a simple case of mismanagement. 

See. This is an awesome show. 

Wet towels smashed on your nude ass can be very hurtful my dear....

and some Japanese Kamikaze makes you even dizzier ...

Guest CB mouth
3 minutes ago, Kimochi said:

3 minutes ago, Kimochi said:

Omg, why u think it is off topic. Your ancestors are killers and you are very kimochi, what rifhts do you have, fundamental human rights, if your ancestors are not even human ????? Is this is a topic now ???

Just now, Guest CB mouth said:

Omg, why u think it is off topic. Your ancestors are killers and you are very kimochi, what rifhts do you have, fundamental human rights, if your ancestors are not even human ????? Is this is a topic now ???

You are also another off topic one. Are you two same person acting as different guests? I suggest you go do something about your mental problems. 

Guest CB mouth
22 minutes ago, Guest wet towel said:

feedback@keybox.com.sg

Mr.Wet, 

i am unsure if your armpit is very wet now leh, as you had failed to give answers with the high standard of double degree. 

1 minute ago, Kimochi said:

You are also another off topic one. Are you two same person acting as different guests? I suggest you go do something about your mental problems. 

Kimochi let's ignore the immature people and also an unprofessional behaviour. So shameful for this 2 idiotic guest

Guest wet towel
15 minutes ago, Guest Housekeeping Director said:

See, exactly this is what I meant with attacking people rather on their personal features instead of reasoning on the subject matter involved.

I don't even think Kimochi is a Japanese and even if he is, does it relate to the issue here? No.

Guest wet towel
6 minutes ago, Guest CB mouth said:

Another example:

See, exactly this is what I meant with attacking people rather on their personal features instead of reasoning on the subject matter involved.

I don't even think Kimochi is a Japanese and even if he is, does it relate to the issue here? No.

Guest CB mouth

As to my knowledge the pricing of Keybox is quite reasonable even for the more matured blowers  compared to other such establishments in Singapore.

Dear Mr.Wet Wet Wet, I am talking about P&L, not sentimental matters. You are fired immediately in Price Water House with this double degree emotional statement 

1 minute ago, -Ignored- said:

Kim , dont get in!

u sure u meant u want to press the button?

Guest wet towel gave a very good reply which made me wet wet thats why I want to press the like button but don't have. Keep it up wet wet towel ~

Guest CB mouth
6 minutes ago, Kimochi said:

Do sonething with your ancestors if they are killers that bring shame to you. 

All of u have so much grievances abt kb???

i dont thk there is any other better saunas in sg liao

1 minute ago, Kimochi said:

Guest wet towel gave a very good reply which made me wet wet thats why I want to press the like button but don't have. Keep it up wet wet towel ~

Even roy also asked u....to stop

Guest wet towel
3 minutes ago, Guest CB mouth said:

Mr.Wet, 

i am unsure if your armpit is very wet now leh, as you had failed to give answers with the high standard of double degree. 

The very same applies to you:

feedback@keybox.com.sg

If you want to do it better, then open a sweet nice n clean n faultless new gay sauna in Singapore with impeccable service standards and at Keybox pricing.

Besides that you forgot to mention my three honorary degrees ascertained by GUEST SUPER BITCH

Sorry but I m not an armpit fetishist but trust me they are very dry...

Guest CB mouth
1 minute ago, Guest CB mouth said:

Do sonething with your ancestors if they are killers that bring shame to you. 

7 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

Kim , dont get in!

u sure u meant u want to press the button?

If this Fucking Kimochi is a Chinese and called himself as Jap, that had killed Chinese, treating us as dogs, then, I am very glad to say, 你的祖先世世代代,埋在地下,尸骨不得其寒、尸骨不得安宁、灵魂不得其静。子孙万代,男的世世为奴、女的代代为娼。

Guest CB mouth

Mr Wet. I am not interested in your fucking illogical sense and unprofessional explanation 。 Before I dedicated this to you, 你的祖先世世代代,埋在地下,尸骨不得其寒、尸骨不得安宁、灵魂不得其静。子孙万代,男的世世为奴、女的代代为娼。

Guest Ah Boy
16 minutes ago, Kimochi said:

WOW. How Kimochi you are.

Guest Genuine Guest

To Fucking KB Mgt, 

I didn’t pay the fucking $10 fee of Singaporean. I am not even your member. I paid whay you told me to.

When my towel was soiled, your counter staff told me to fuck off. 

你门还是人吗?

Guest wet towel
8 minutes ago, Guest CB mouth said:

Mr Wet. I am not interested in your fucking illogical sense and unprofessional explanation 。 Before I dedicated this to you, 你的祖先世世代代,埋在地下,尸骨不得其寒、尸骨不得安宁、灵魂不得其静。子孙万代,男的世世为奴、女的代代为娼。

•  

And why? I give you the response:

Because you are not able to dispute over the issue involved and say something relevant to the subject but can only resort to insulting other people and attack the person.

Guest Hen Shuai
11 minutes ago, Guest Genuine Guest said:

To Fucking KB Mgt, 

I didn’t pay the fucking $10 fee of Singaporean. I am not even your member. I paid whay you told me to.

When my towel was soiled, your counter staff told me to fuck off. 

你门还是人吗?

在中国 这种烂毛巾 完全不是问题

这种烂sauna 连毛巾都要省

为什么你不在清明时节把你的祖先的尸体挖出来做妓 给你赚点钱呢 你她妈的 cheap skate

Guest Lawyer Kiew
8 minutes ago, Guest wet towel said:

Because you are not able to dispute over the issue involved and say something relevant to the subject but can only resort to insulting other people and attack the person.

This is the third blue collar Wet Towel. 完全是没有水准的蓝领阶层的评说。no standard

Guest Super Suspicious

It all started with SuperSentai complaining about refused issuing of second towel, and followed that many guests Super Bitch, Super Slut, etc started coming in to bash keybox with that same refrain.

Who are all these “sudden” guests? Are they certain member in disguise? :rolleyes:

Guest limpeh
40 minutes ago, Kimochi said:

O Me Kim, did u do a good housekeeping job for your ancestors? Did you burn towels to them ????

Guest wet towel
34 minutes ago, Guest CB mouth said:

22 minutes ago, Guest wet towel said:

11 minutes ago, Guest Lawyer Kiew said:

This is the third blue collar Wet Towel. 完全是没有水准的蓝领阶层的评说。no standard

Then you tell me please where "Guest CB mouth" is adding something relevant to the issues discussed.

I fail to see any content that is related to the raised issues.

Guest Lawyer Kiew please point out to me anything material to the wet towel replacement issue or any other issues raised in this thread by "Guest CB mouth"...

Guest Kim Your Lanjiao
1 hour ago, Kimochi said:

Hi guest, solution is simple. 

Don’t simplify the issue. 

You are definitely another blue collar uneducated chinese who thinks that by cakling yourself as a fucking despicable Japanese nick you are above average. Go to hell. 

Guest Lawyer Kiew
7 minutes ago, Guest wet towel said:

Then you tell me please where "Guest CB mouth" is adding something relevant to the issues discussed.

I fail to see any content that is related to the raised issues.

Guest Lawyer Kiew please point out to me anything material to the wet towel replacement issue or any other issues raised in this thread by "Guest CB mouth"...

Aiyo. Mr Wet you are in the Supreme Court now. Haiz. People asked u, they didn’t go to steamroom and they were denied a fresh towel. 

Just answer why. You are defending for KB right? 晕倒

Guest Macho Top
2 hours ago, Kimochi said:

How long does it take to wash and reuse and comparing to towel how long does it take to wash, dry and reuse? Your example of ramen failed miserably . Do not compare bitch and koala ya 

Dear Mr. Kimochi

We are paying customers. That is not our problems.

We expect a direct answer from the mgt (not from a supporter) that why we are denied for our fundamental rights to stay clean. 

After reading through all the posts thus far, I can observe that: among all the Guests, whoever the person is, 'Guest wet towel' seems to be the more sensible and credible one and his posts makes sense. Especially the one about opening a new faultless and impeccable gay sauna at Keybox pricing. Way to go! 

Other than that, all the other 'Guests' - assuming that they ARE indeed different people - just don't want to, or are pretending not to understand when a good argument has been made. They go on and on and on bickering about seemingly the same things and irrelevant stuff too, instead.

The defeaning silence of @Keybox and its' management in not replying to all these bickering, shows that they think it's not worth their time doing so. And I couldn't agree more. 'Guest wet towel', and everybody else, let's from now on just ignore these 'Guests', who don't seem to want to move on, and keep going round in circles about the same thing. Maybe when no one is paying attention to them, it will shut them up. Assuming of course, that it is indeed a group of them, and not one person who's just changing nicknames... 

Guest Macho Top
1 hour ago, Guest wet towel said:

feedback@keybox.com.sg

This is just a very simple issue to be addressed by the mgt, with full transparency to the public. 

Just tell us, 

(1) you are punishing 99% of your patrons and put them at high risk  of contacting HIV becoz someone, the 1% was stealing the AFA condom 

(2) you think 99% of wet towels were abused /miused becoz your guests brought them to the steamroom so you instructed your staff to reject the 2nd issuance of towel 

(3) You deliberately do not want to install a lube dispenser in one your room becoz you think a cost cut will bring you higher profit

Ask your Mr. Wet to answet the questions.

Guest Mr. Righteousness

After reading through all the posts thus far, I can observe that: among all the Guests, whoever the person is, 'Guest wet towel' seems to be the more sensible and credible one and his posts makes sense. Especially the one about opening a new faultless and impeccable gay sauna at Keybox pricing. Way to go!.

(1) Service attitude 

(2) Service standard 

(3) Social Responsibility

Sense and sensibility. Please tell us, how do you give credits. I pressume you are the President of International Gay Community.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest
On ‎4‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 10:37 PM, Guest Not really a lawyer said:

Conclusion 

(1) KB is waiting for his doomsday. You just need one guest to be infected by HIV, come out and tell the public, then it’s game over. Many patrons from Cruise had stopped going there when the counter staff came out to “educate” the public that he is HIV positive. 

(2) You cannot have a bitch running a gay sauna. This bitch is going to be very jealous, bitter and sour when he sees everyone is having great fun except himself. Ultimately you will see revengeful services - the lack of towels ( you should use a towel full of cums to wipe your body since you had enjoyed so much ) , no lubes ( use saliva ! u slut ! ) and most importantly - come and beg me for a condom ( since you are so slutty / horny ) 

LOL to (2)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Bitch
On 3/30/2018 at 1:25 PM, Kimochi said:

You go in and volunteer your work so you can give them the solution and then see what challenges they face? 

This is a very irresponsible and childish comment.

Are you representing this establishment to tell the patrons to solve a problem for the profit-earner ?

On 4/2/2018 at 3:49 PM, Guest Gust said:

Fully agree.

At S$10.00 per Keybox entry before 05:00 pm daily, and with its facilities, with the newly added TV room about two months ago, proper "not on the floor type of bed", in-room lub, where else can you find that in Singapore?? Two towel change most of time if they do not run out of towels, two condoms, free. More towel change or condom is still negotiable, on a case-by-case basis, mostly compressible. You can spend from 12:00 pm till the next day 08:00 am. Indeed the cheapest in the whole of Asia, and some say Singapore, Ok??

Justify and quantify your statistics, if you were well educated. 

You sound like you are trying to do cheap marketing here.

On 4/11/2018 at 1:38 AM, Guest Macho Top said:

Dear Mr Kim, 

You should stay out from this fight as you are just a liker. 

You like wet towel but - did you give five cents of thoughts that we need dry towels ????????

Insane supporter.

Beware. This Mr Kim will tell his gang, or probably the moderator to lock this forum. 

Omg, democracy. 

53 minutes ago, Guest Feminine Bottom said:

Beware. This Mr Kim will tell his gang, or probably the moderator to lock this forum. 

Omg, democracy. 

Look you guest can create 500 guest post names, we know that you are the same guy hiding behind most of these guest profiles.

Please refrain from posting your senseless guest posts may it be under "Guest bitch" or "Guest Macho Top" or "Guest Feminine Bottom".

You are always complaining about the same things. Nobody forces you to visit Keybox if you don't like it. You are free to go to other places.

Your conspiracy theory about supporters being bought by Keybox is really amazing...

Please move on or we just request the Moderators to definitely block your IP address from posting anything here at blowing wind.

Thanks...

Guest Western Loser
10 hours ago, singalion said:

Please refrain from posting your senseless guest posts. 

Please list out the illogical elements in our posts to justify your blind accusation on “ senseless “ 

Otherwise your post is as good as a slap on your face. 

11 hours ago, singalion said:

Look you guest can create 500 guest post names, we know that you are the same guy hiding behind most of these guest profiles.

Please refrain from posting your senseless guest posts may it be under "Guest bitch" or "Guest Macho Top" or "Guest Feminine Bottom".

You are always complaining about the same things. Nobody forces you to visit Keybox if you don't like it. You are free to go to other places.

Your conspiracy theory about supporters being bought by Keybox is really amazing...

Please move on or we just request the Moderators to definitely block your IP address from posting anything here at blowing wind.

Thanks...

Mods will not ie why guests  are always appearing and they have the right 

Mod will tell u if  u cannot take it then dont post at main :(

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.